Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Vote_lcapFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Voting_barFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Vote_lcapFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Voting_barFeather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
Kyte
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Empty
PostSubject: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:54 am

Journal entry 93

August 17, 24

Weather; warm, but oddly cooler than usual.
Mood; slightly nervous...

I wonder what it was like to actually be an angel sometimes. It just seems like everybody and their mother knows that I was once not only a Titan; a Teen Titan for crying out loud, but that I was an angel.

Everybody but me.

Why am I not an angel anymore? Did I do something unrighteous? Did I get kicked out of heaven because I'm not as good as the rest of them are? I don't know what I should do. Was I even an angel in the first place? What if I'm just some freak who can sprout wings and found a neat sword? Just thinking about it makes me feel lonelier than I already am.

I think back to that night at City Hall, when I just had an urge to go see the Titans and see if they knew me. So I know that somewhere deep inside, these memories I'm not supposed to have are still intact. To be honest, I feel a bit selfish for doing it. Who can't say that my "urge" wasn't to just go see some of my favorites?

Speaking on that matter, Sage, one of my favorites, seems to have a severe distrust of me. What was it that I did that was so bad while I ran with them? Did I hurt him?

Sorina, the woman that was caring for me, vanished without a trace. It wouldn't take divine knowledge to figure out that Sage will probably hate dislike me even more for having canceled the meeting with him and Psychosis.

Psychosis. There's a thought. I haven't heard anything new about him. It's like he just vanished into thin air. He was nice enough to convince Sage I wasn't some psychotic nimrod terrorist trying to bomb them all.

Dude, you're still writing in that thing?

Fenrir shut the journal quickly and glared at Strates. You know I don't like when you do that.

Strates put his hands up in the classic signal of surrender. I didn't read anything. But we'll be ready in about an hour. Fans are already starting to show up.

The band's drummer, Strates, had long, Irish red hair. He was indeed Irish, and had been brought to the States when he was just a boy by his parents, hoping to get more fair treatment and a better lifestyle for their new family. He had been back and forth every few years, joining Feather when he was the most talented drummer they could sign. He was a big fan of Da Kurlzz, the drummer in the famous band Hollywood Undead. When they were trying to figure out nicknames themselves, though they didn't go nearly as far as to put on masks, he thought of just spelling "straight" weirdly, in a sort of tribute to Da Kurlzz.

Fenrir went back to writing.

In regards to Sorina, the scars I have on my back and on my abdomen...where did they come from? Who did it to me? Maybe it's that guy I dream about.

There's a saying. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I don't agree with it. Death is depressing, and only gives rise to negative emotions. Anger. Hate. Solitude. Sadness. Grief. Revenge. Retribution. They can give you drive, but I don't think that's what makes you stronger. It's friends, and family. People that look up to you, and respect you. People that rely on you. Doing good, honest work, and being able to pay all of your expenses so that you can live happily. I think that's what gives you strength.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:58 pm

"So its somewhere around here?" asked a black haired girl "yeah the tickets say here, look there's the line to get in!" said the fox girl as a girl with an angelic and demonic wing just followed the two quietly as they joined the line to enter the park, showing their special tickets to the guys who were trying to keep the people in line, the three girls looking around "c'mon lets get to the stage, these passes let us go backstage too" said the fox girl with a smile as she ran up towards the stage, her two friends running after her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Fenrir looked around nervously, having put the journal in his bag, and looking at the crowd gathering. It was already larger than the crowd they usually got at bars all over the place. He decided to focus his thoughts by tuning his guitar, and making sure it was up to date. I've come this far. I won't stop now.

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Awesome+Guitar5

Strates walked up to him, in his costume of ragged black clothes and some black goggles. So, you nervous, too? He looked over Fenrir with his goggles. You don't look bad.

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) 8ac5fc45
Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Len-Kagamine-vocaloids-16000627-1024-768

Fenrir had put on a black leather jacket with black leather gloves, and black pants.

There's so many of them...the bars were nothing like this.

Fenrir looked around for the Titans in the crowd, but couldn't see them. Suddenly, three girls appeared on stage, climbing up to it. Fenrir recognized one of them as Nina, guessing that the others were the friends she had given the tickets to. He smiled.

Girlfriends of yours?

Shut it, Fenrir said, laughing. He got down from the speaker, walking towards her. Nina, you've done a wonderful job of spreading the word about our gig. I thank you for that. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Nina smiled at Fenrir "no problem at all, it was actually pretty fun, oh, and these are my friends, Ayumu Ishimaru and Annie" she said, pointing to each girl, Ayumu giving a nod with a smirk and Annie giving a shy wave "h-hello..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Nina waved it off, and said she had fun advertising them. She introduced her friends, Ayumu Ishimaru and Annie. He found it a bit peculiar that she didn't say Annie's last name, but shrugged it off. It wasn't his business.

Well, hello, Ayumu, Annie. He offered a hand to both of them. I'm Fenrir. You can call me Fen. This here's Strates-

'Sup?

And the other band members are getting in costume and prepping their equipment. So, what do you ladies want to do?

Strates sighed. Fanservice, probably, he said in his Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:08 am

Ayumu and Annie both took Fen's hand with a smile "no we're not total obsessive fangirls don't worry, we just really love your music" said Ayumu as Annie nodded with a smile, Nina chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Fenrir smiled as Ayumu explained they were just fans of their music, not obsessive fangirls.

Well, alright. I'm guessing you want to meet the rest of the band?

Strates chewed an orange piece of bubble gum, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:35 pm

"Yeah we'd love to" said Nina with a smile as Annie shyly nodded and Ayumu just adjusted her hair clips then nodded "yeah that'd be cool" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Toji blurred onto the scene, ready for his first gig."Hey, guys!!!Hows it going!?" he grinned, sparks zapping in his hair."So, this is gonna be beast!!!"Blurring over to Fens bandmaye, Toji bumped his fist."Hey, man, Names Toji Okami, the lightning wolf!"

(I hope I can still rap for the group)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:09 am

Ben 10 walked up to the scene with his hands in his pockets. He was dressed pretty much the same, except his shirt was a black tank top, and he had a blue rag tied around his head, like a headband. Not to mention he was wearing skinny jeans, butt he lime green jacket remained as usual.

"This is where Toji said he'd be?...I think. Hope he doesn't blow it...Nah, who am I kidding, this is the perfect environment for the little speed ball."

Ben looked at the invite one more time and then put it back in his pocket as he proceeded forward.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:03 am

Nina said they'd like to see the rest of the band, as did Annie. Toji appeared out of the blue enthusiastically, asking how everyone had been, which Fenrir chuckled at. He said it was going to be awesome rapping for them, and then went over and introduced himself to Strates.

Strates, not even seeming surprised, without skipping a beat bumped fists with Toji.

Hell of a trick you've got there. I'm Strates. And you're Lightning Wolf? Nice to meet you.

Fenrir blinked. Toji...I don't think you should be giving that information out so freely. I mean, Strates is perfectly trustworthy, but...it's not smart to let people know your identity. Fenrir was just giving him a mild warning; it wasn't a very smart idea after all. Well, I was just about to introduce our fans here to the rest of the band. You should know them, too.

Fenrir walked behind the curtains on stage to show the three other band members: the bassist, guitarist, and keyboardist. Fenrir walked to the guitarist first, Aestus.

Aestus, he pronounced the name like ESTiss, This is Annie, Ayumu, Nina, and Toji, he said, pointing to each of them accordingly.

Aestus was a young man with black hair, and a very small scar on his upper lip from having his own canine rip through it in a fight a few years back.

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Anime-guy

Well, hello, ladies, he said with a wink towards Annie, Ayumu, and Nina. Then, knowing he left Toji out, made a slight bow of his head. And sir, he added lightly.

Aestus was dressed in a very fancy outfit, as if a high upper class boy, wearing a black suit with black boots, and the suit was also accompanied by a bit of chain.

Fenrir then brought them over to the bassist, Alex, who was currently strumming a few cords. This is Alex, our bassist. Say hi to the girls, Alex.

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) ___Bad_Boy____by_zefair

He was wearing a casual, almost laid back outfit, a loose shirt over a button up, with jeans and some sneakers. Without even looking up from his work, he nodded to the ladies. How do you do? Alex wasn't inhospitable; he was actually very nice, he just wanted to make sure he had all of his notes right for the audience.

Fenrir addressed this. He's just making sure he has everything set.

Fenrir finally brought them to the keyboardist, Evan. He had hair somewhere between brown and black, though also a bit pale, to just describe it. He had green eyes, and was making sure he had all of the sounds they needed hotkeyed. He wore a black button up shirt and some white pants with sandals. He smiled at them all.

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) My_Male_Model_by_SetoKakashiluver

Well, hello there. Fen, I didn't know we'd be having such lovely young ladies on stage.

Fenrir chuckled, and introduced them all, including Toji. He'll be rapping on some of our songs.

Yes, yes, I remember. Glad to have you on board, BB.

Fenrir then turned around, smiling. Well, that's everyone. Feel free to talk with us.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 am

The girls greeted the band members as they were introduced to them "how come rock-alternative bands always have such cute band members" said Ayumu with a smirk as Annie giggled a little and Nina nodded "I agree, and so polite too, they probably have girlfriends already, I wouldn't be surprised" she said with a smile, the girls surprised at how polite the guys were.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Nikkita was in her ferret form as she climbed up on the roof of the building the concert would be taking place at. She of course had a ticket, but her ferret instincts just screamed for a little mischief. Besides, she did have a ticket, and she saved the town plenty of times, what would the harm be?

She slunk inside using a series of air vents and windows and finally landed in the back of the audience section. She smiled to her self and turned back to her human self. She then wandered the rows of seats, looking for the best one available. She didn't know if anyone else was there already and wasn't paying much attention to them if they had been there. She was to busy walking around the audience area. She then found a seat near the stage and sat in it, eagerly awaiting the start of the concert, or what ever happened next.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Toji grinned."Well, I'll get in costume!!!"Blurring away, he came back. He was dressed in a cyber punk- holy warrior get up.He was wearing shin armor that had glowing lines(Tron, lol,) tattered combat pants, and a sleeveless long coat with a huge hood, with same glowing lines on its front and 'armor' plating ont the back, with bracers echoed with crosses.He had a Ghost of the Opera-style mask on, with a metallic blue lense and a sort of blue scale design on the rest of it.He spread his arms."What y'all think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:12 am

Suddenly Nikki would get tapped on the shoulder, and as she turned around see Ben 10 behind her.

"Hey, Ferret girl right? Super coincidence seeing you here. Smile"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)   Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feather's Concert (Open) (Teen Titans Invited)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next