Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Vote_lcapVisiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Voting_barVisiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Vote_lcapVisiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Voting_barVisiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Visiting an old friend (CM)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Starting to feel a bit bad that he is about to drop a mountain on his friend, Will reassures himself that JaK will come out of it clean.

No way, Sage. You get to have that dropped on you again. This time with no lava coating your body to melt the ice below you. If this works, then you should be able to save yourself from being crushed. And if you don't... Well I don't need to look into the future to see what will happen to you, brother. Any thing you want to say before we start this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:57 pm

"I hate you soooo very much, and this wasn't the kind of help I was looking for...That being said, lets do it."

JaK cracked his body in multiple palces, working out the kinks in any of his joints. His reflexes would have to be 110% sharp for this one. He had to get stronger by any means necessary.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 pm

JaK was ready to have the mountain fall on him again. Telling Will to get it down with, but Will wasn't ready to have that happen just yet. There were still things to figure out before he tested his friend's strengths.

We will get to that right away, JaK, but first. Before we get that started, I need to know what you can already do with Necati giving you strength. Like in that movie with the magnetic and telepathic guys. There's no reason to do something you already know you can to improve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:47 pm

"Nothing..."

JaK lied, he didn't want to mention the rings, or else he'd alarm William. Sage obviosuly was a talented liar, growing up in Gotham you had to be.

"Well, there was this one time when I got captured by some male mermaids and they tried this soul cleansing thingy and it felt like all kinds a dark %#!@ spewed outta me. Other than that...Nope. Just brought me back to life, nice of death right?"

Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:10 pm

As JaK started to talk about his mermaid story, Will was concentrating his energy to gather enough to rip the mountain out of the Earth and hold it in the air. With an glowing aura coming off of Will's body now and a pressure hitting the things around him high enough to crush the ice and snow with ease, Will starts to focus the energy into the palm of his hand.

I don't think the mountain will be enough, JaK. If you don't mind, I'm going to give more to this. Make this more worthwhile. Can we get this started, brother?

Making the magic energy concentrated into a floating ball, Will aims his hand at the mountain to fire all of it straight at the base. After a second from being struck with the magic, the mountain begins to rise into the air. Gaining speed faster and faster with each second passing until it is nothing more than a speck in the sky. Far above JaK and Will.

This should give the two of us enough time and it's not high enough to be out of the gravitational pull. JaK wants help pulling out a new strength, I'm going to push him as much as I can with this. And what better way for this to give him a hell of a fight!

Chuckling at the idea, Will hopes that JaK doesn't screw up with this. Looking away from the sky, Will tenses his muscles as he looks at JaK. Within a second, Will takes some of the left over energy from the blast that he gathered and fires the rest of it at JaK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 pm

JaK eyes widened as Will shot some kind of energy blast at him and not being able to duck fast enough, JaK ended up having to quickly armor himself with the metal from one of his earrings.

As the blast hit, whoever, it shredded the material off of him before it could even fully finish covering the boy. In addition to sending him flying as the pieces broke off. However, Sage would flip as he flew through the air and landed on all fours while dragging across the ice. Then postured up as he looked angrily at Psychosis.

"What the hell was that about!?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Psychosis locks his eyes on Sage after launching him into the air. Putting his hands together in front of him and then onto the ground, Will pushes his energy into the snow at his feet with the sign of electricity emanating out of it. Using his energy to push the snow, Will creates a geyser of snow aimed right at Sage.

Nothing more than just helping you, JaK. And I know that didn't do anything to you. You've been hit with hellfire before! I'm wanting you to feel like your fighting for your life, JaK because I'm about to do my best against you. And you better not forget about that mountain above us. It's coming down now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:51 pm

"Dammit!"

JaK saw the geyser coming and backspringed away just as it hit the ground and kept doing backspring round-offs to keep away from the incoming wave of snow until eventually slipping and sliding on the top of his head. Man did he hate fighting in the snow, no grip, at all.

Afterwards Sage absorbed the ice from the ground and as before began to use one slippery surface against one another to skate towards Will.

"ARRRAAAGGGHH!!"

JaK yelled out as he approached Psychosis.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Waiting for JaK to come back, Will stands in place as JaK got closer. Taking a breath, Will starts a chant to raise his strength. Creating another orb in his palms and slamming them into his body, Will takes off flying at JaK with intent to put him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:42 am

Thunderous impact occurred as the two collided, like something of a car crash, but with Psychosis's strength enhanced he was able to send JaK soaring backwards and completely shattered his ice armor on impact as well. Sage's enhanced abilities, such as strengthened armor and enhanced strength were all that kept him from taking serious injury as his body limply slid across the icy plain and then laid out across it.

"Son of a..."

JaK would mumble more words after using his forearms to rise up and then drew a hidden dagger from his person before charging at Will. Sage usually hadn't been the one for blades, but he used it to cut materials when in an open area as of late and wanted to keep his status as metahuman unknown. Never in combat, but it was either this or use the rings...Not an option.

After drawing the blade, JaK scooped up some ice from the ground as he charged at Will again and threw a snowball at his direct field of vision. The mere split second distraction of having to avert his gaze for a second to either block or avoid the hindrance was all JaK was looking for as he ran and then baseball slid at Psychosis. The frictionless surface carrying him the distance as he attacked low at Will's feet with the blade and then with his other hand he used it as a base for a break dance maneuver, otherwise known as windmill kick in Capioera as his legs spun wildly at the mages face.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:19 am

Putting his arms out deflect the snow ball being thrown at him, Psychosis feels the sting of a blade cutting the flesh of his leg above his foot. Thankfully not having to deal with a deep cut because of his pants being thick and tough to help him in the frigid weather, Will sees JaK spin up with his feet going to windmill kick him. Getting struck by the first leg, Will jars his head back and defend himself from the other kicks. Putting his hand back up to block the following ones, Will's eye glow white just as he shoves JaK away to give him room. Putting his hands together, a ring of energy with strange markings floating around with it appear around both of his hands. Pulling them apart to face them at JaK, the sound of snapping starts to come around all the sides of JaK.

Butio.

Letting out a simple spell name, the air around JaK surrounds him with a horde of small electrical bolts darting all around him in a frenzy. Almost instantly after the bolts begun dancing, the place where JaK stood exploded with a force that'd immediately kill any human and a lot of metas.

The nuclear energy in you was just drawn from your body and used to make a nuke. You're still alive though, aren't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Barely. JaK had to draw one of the rings of power for that one. There was no time to avoid it, luckily, the ring of durability kept him from being blown to smithereens and saved him from the radiation. However, he had to hide that from Psychosis. So Immediately after putting on the ring, he absorbed the metal from his dagger, and left holes in some areas to seem like the explosion had done damage and put then put the ring back in his pocket. Just had to hope Will didn't read his mind,but the ice debris should've kept his actions hidden overall.

"Special dagger. Metal insulates me from radiation."

JaK then acted quite hurt, although the residual radiation, was kind of helping him with that as he staggered forward and dropped to all fours...

"So what was the point of all that? To weaken me to the point that I would definitely probably die during this lesson you're giving me? Or was it just to pay me back for any of the times I pissed you off back in the day...?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Astounded to see Sage still standing on both of his feet, Will wonders what kept JaK from being severely hurt from that. Starting to believe something was up, Will pushes that thought out of his head quickly after seeing JaK fall onto his hands and knees. Feeling the radiation being blown around by the passing wind, Will shudders on the inside and begins to feel sorry for treating JaK like that. Then he heard a quip being said by JaK.

This isn't any payback, JaK. Can we see what you're able to do now that you're at your limits? I'm getting excited to see what has been up your sleeve for years. Are you able to get back up and go another round?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 am

JaK rose up at the question, his shoulders first as he got to one knee and then his head would look up as he got to squat position and placed one hand on his hip breathing in deeply and the other on the ground.

"I've always got enough left...And I always will, now more than ever. I can never give in or surrender. So do it...Give me ALL You've GOT!"

Anything to kill Nightmare, any pain, any sacrifice at this point, it was allll worth it.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 am

Staring his friend down, Will senses the fire burning in JaK to always improve. Just like he was in the past when they worked together. JaK has not changed at all. Taking his time as JaK pushes himself to get back up, Will glances up to look at the mountain he had placed above him and his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting an old friend (CM)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next