Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Vote_lcapJust Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Voting_barJust Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Vote_lcapJust Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Voting_barJust Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rei
Rei

RPG character
Name: Jessica Marx
Code Name: Rei
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Empty
PostSubject: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm

The last of the beachgoers had left leaving the restaurants packed and the roads full. Squinting her eyes as she walked off the cramped old bus, Rei gave Jump City a look a slight disdain. Dropping off a few quarters in the box at te front if the bus she dragged her suitcase to the nearest hotel. It was dingy and old, but it fit her budget. Crime never took a holiday until now. Giivih the clerk a fake name and ID she signed the book off for a room and unpacked.

When she was done, Rei changed out of her travel worn clothes and pulle on a pair of black jeans and a tank top with a light jacket on top. Looking out the dirty window she saw a glimpse if the water that made up the beaches at Jump City. Closing the curtains quickly she exited the room and made her way to the streets. Life had been busy for her, not leaving her much time to relax. Rei doubted she still knew the meaning of the word.

Shoving her hand in her pocket Rei could feelher hands giving off sparks of energy. The adrenaline in her system hadn't been used and she needed to let off a bit of steam. Heading towards a small hot dog cart she waited in line to catch a meal for the day. Taking out her wallet in preparation she thumbed through the thin contents cursing her bosses for not giving her more.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm

I walked towards the beach, it was getting dark, but I didn't care. All I cared about was finding Akki. I sucked the energy out of the light posts I touched, trying to give her some sort of beacon.
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character
Name: Akki Nagato
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Hanging upsidedown on the nearest streetlight, Akki quickly tapped Kristoff on his shoulder and stared without blinking. She has been searching all day, and was pissed that he had kept her waiting (and worrying, thought she wouldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Taking a hot dog from the vendor Rei walked away from the shoreline. Munching down on the fast food she noticed that lights were flickering ahead of her. Strolling to the strange lights Rei wondered what the cause of it was. Her boots made small thuds as she walked along. Seeing that the trail was leading towards the beach she froze for a moment not sure whether to move on. Curiosity got the best of her fears though as she made her way toward the guy who seemed to be causing the lights to turn on and off.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:51 pm

"AKKI! Where the hell have you been?! I've been looking for you everywhere! Did you steal any food for us?" I asked hopefully, we were penniless and living on the streets, we needed a yes.
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Akki bit her lip and landed on her feet in front of him, hiding the concern behind her hood. "I got a box of gummybears..." She muttered, feeling pathetic, and handed her treasure to him. She couldnt help but feel someone else's eyes on her, but pushed the notion away.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:57 pm

"Thanks, Aks!" I split the treats 50/50 and start eating my half, "Where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:00 pm

. . . . She grimaced at the pointless nickname he called her, but let it go. Akki knew better than to argue with Master Kristoff when he was hungry. "I had... things to do." She said plainly, and slid her share back to him. "I'm not hungry."
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Tossing the wrapper in the nearby garbage bin Rei continued walking towards the group. Her hands sending off more wisps of energy she calmed herself down. Not really sure whether or not to draw attention to herself Rei continued walking forward, figuring that since she didn't live here there really was no reason to remain subtle. Looking at her reflection in a nearby window she thanked her luky stars that her eyes weren't glowing. Her eyes had developed a tendency to glow when her powers were activated which made things quite awkward when talkingto another person.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 pm

"Eat, please." I was starting to worry about her physical appearance, she looked anorexic.
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Akki frowned, but ate the treats anyway. She looked down at herself, and was positive she did NOT look anorexic. Suddenly she stopped cold and turned around, peering into the shadows, alert.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm

"Who's there?" I yelled into the shadows, "Come out now or face death!"
Back to top Go down
Rei
Rei

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Stepping out of the shadows Rei said,"Dude calm down! I mean no harm unless you harm me." with her hands still in her pockets. Walking forward she noticed how malnourished these people actually were. It reminded her of when she had run away from home. Feeling a rare pang of pity she asked,"Do you guys need food? I'd be more than happy to treat you."
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Akki grimaced and stepped backwards, behind Kristoff. Strangers made her uneasy. How did they know she wasn't luring them into a trap? That she wasn't going to poison the food and take their belongings? There were many things worse Akki could think that this unknown girl could do, and she didnt't want to risk it. However, she HAD to follow orders. Kris wasn't stupid, but when it came to food... She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 pm

"Yes please," I said, my eyes lighting up, "Thank you," I nudged Akki, I've been trying to teach her manners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)   Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Visiting (open to all after Kristoff)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next