Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Vote_lcapVisiting (Bow - Historic) Voting_barVisiting (Bow - Historic) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Visiting (Bow - Historic) Vote_lcapVisiting (Bow - Historic) Voting_barVisiting (Bow - Historic) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Visiting (Bow - Historic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Visiting (Bow - Historic) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Malan'tai hurried into the hospital to see his daughter, he had all the paperwork already done and finally got in to see her in her room. She was currently asleep, a good change from him he looked like he hadn't in days. Mal for once was bedraggled and looked like he'd had a terrible time getting anywhere. He walked over to Rain's bedside and held her hand tight.

He would be there when she woke up his little girl, she could finally come back with him and they could live as a family. He squeezed her hand as tears slid down his cheeks. The nurses hadn't had the heart to tell him that she'd lost her memory.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Rain stayed asleep for about an hour after he arrived, but it was a restless sleep. Dreams of those last few moments kept flooding her mind and she couldn't shake them away, though she tried her hardest. Tears were pouring down her cheeks until suddenly, nothing. All of her stats went normal and she went still on the bed. It was as if all thought processed had stopped. What was actually happening was her mind was getting rid of the rest of her memories.

Her eyes fluttered slowly open and she tried to sit up, looking around. Her voice was hoarse and hollow, not like herself at all. "Where am I?" She looked down at the stranger holding her hand and blinked, expressionlessly. "Who are you and why are you holding my hand?" Her stare was blank as she looked at him. Nothing registering in her brain. At all.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Malan'tai had comforted her the whole time she was in tears trying to soothe her he knew everything that had happened. He knew this was bound to happen when her mother took her from him. Mal looked at Bow in shock when she didn't recognize him. It was in that split second he knew that he wouldn't be able to be who he wanted for her yet. "I.. uummm first off where you are is the hospital, you breathed in a lot of smoke in the fire. Do you remember the fire Rain Lynn Bow?"

Mal was going to focus on her rather than him for now, hopefully at least rekindle her identity. He owed his daughter that much. She was so young and so hurt. Mal leaned over and hugged her gently. "I was a friend of your dads... My name is Malan'tai Ralin."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Rain blinked, seeing his tears but not understanding why he was crying. She looked around again and knew it was a hospital like he said, but didn't remember how she knew. As she pondered this she looked at him again, confused. "Rain Lynn Bow? Is that my name? Fire? What fire? W-why don't I remember what you're talking about?" She gripped her head and looked down as memories tried to crawl back into her reality, but continued to get pushed down. She whispered hollowly. "My head hurts..."

She flinched a little when he hugged her, not sure how she felt about it. But as those warm arms embraced her, she couldn't help but hug him back, almost cling to him. "Nice to meet you Malan'tai... You know my Dad? Where is he? And... Do I have a mom?" She started to shake in his arms as she came to realize what was happening. Something wasn't right with.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Malan'tai couldn't help it when he cried harder and nodded about her name. "Your house burned down. Both your parents were killed, a firefighter pulled you out of the house before it collapsed." he hugged her tight unable to make words to get any more out.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:56 pm

All that information at once had Rain gasping for air. She clung to this stranger for dear life as she continued to try to fit the pieces together, but there seemed to be no picture. Nothing made sense to her. This world seemed so huge and she was so insignificant. Not remembering anything. Why had she survived when her parents hadn't? Who was this man? What was going on? She cried into his shoulder and clung to him, whispering in between gulps of breath. "What's... Wrong... With... Me??"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:03 am

Malan'tai stroked her hair gently and said. "Nothing is wrong, you seem to have amnesia... I'm so sorry Rain. I can be there every step of the way with you. I won't presume to control you though." He held her close his love for his daughter held off by his fear she'd reject that being true. He cried with her holding her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Rain started to shake in his arms, having a hard time with all of this. It was too much to deal with at this time. She looked up at him and nodded, trying to force a smile. Her voice was weak and hollow as she spoke, as if she was still trying to figure out how it was even supposed to sound. "T-thank you Mr. Malan'tai..." That was all she got out before passing out from the stress just this information put on her body. Her vitals started to decline and nurses came in quickly to take care of everything, but she clung to his shirt until they pulled her away.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Malan'tai held her hand just glaring at nurses and telling them who he was. With news that he could literally make sure they never worked again they were happy to let him stay at her side. He focused and gave up his mental prowess to attempt to heal her transferring the potential energy into her in an attempt to heal. He lost his power in the process but it would be worth it if she lived.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:27 pm

The nurses worked quickly and without complaint. They seemed shocked as her vitals began to go back to normal. It was as if they didn't actually expect her to pull through. The stress could have very easily sent her into a coma, but it was as if something was helping her to heal quicker than a human was capable. They just whispered to themselves as they left, leaving the two alone once more. Bow slept for a couple of hours peacefully before her vitals started going off the charts again and she started having a panic attack in her sleep. She screamed and thrashed around in the bed, her entire body growing hotter, as if it were on fire. Her eyes popped open and she clung once more around Mal's neck, shaking in sweat and whispered. "I-I'm scared M-mr. Malan'tai..."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Malan'tai held Rain close humming softly before whispering. "Don't worry Rain, I'm right here. Nothing will hurt you while I'm beside you ok? I will protect you no matter what happens." He rubbed her back gently just trying to comfort her as he'd done years ago, in a way he hoped she'd remember who he was but knew that it wouldn't happen. Even so his daughter needed him, his little Rain, in his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:59 am

Rain simply nodded and closed her eyes, feeling the protection and warmth of his embrace wash over him. Her sobbing subsided after a little bit and her fever went down slowly as she calmed down, but then her mind began to speed up. Why is he doing this? What am I to do now? Where will I go? I can't rely on this man forever... He has a life too. But how will I get through this alone? I'll just have to make it somehow... I can't leave yet though... His hug... It feels so good... I just... Wanna... Her breath had quickened as her mind raced, but slowly and surely, the thoughts stopped and she was taken back under into the world of sleep. Her head still rested on his shoulder as she was practically in his lap now.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Mal just held her there stroking her hair quietly. A few tears slipped out and down his cheeks as he held her tighter. He whispered to her subconsious. "Rain, you'll never be alone. I'm going to watch over you, I'll always be there making sure you get everything you need." He kissed her hair lightly and just held her til she woke up not wanting to disturb her when she was sleeping so comfortably. He didn't want to give her up he just felt there wasn't a choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Rain's mind soaked in the words, passing by her consciousness easily. She stayed in his arms for a few hours as she slept, finally getting in some peaceful resting for the first time since the incident. When she slowly opened her eyes and found he was still holding her she blushed lightly and smiled, kissing his cheek softly and whispered. "Thank you for staying with me Mr. Malan'tai... You don't know how much I appreciate it..." Then she thought about it and blinked. Do I not have any friends? Was I a bully? Was I anti-social? What was I? What am I now? Who am I really... The thoughts bounced around in her head and gave her a headache, because of which she clung on to his shirt again and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (Bow - Historic)   Visiting (Bow - Historic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting (Bow - Historic)
Page 1 of 1