Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Visiting an old friend (CM) Vote_lcapVisiting an old friend (CM) Voting_barVisiting an old friend (CM) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Visiting an old friend (CM) Vote_lcapVisiting an old friend (CM) Voting_barVisiting an old friend (CM) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Visiting an old friend (CM)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Visiting an old friend (CM) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

JaK Sage was on a mission, currently an agent of death itself. His life no longer his own and his motives slanted by fate's cruel hands. However, this did not stop him from taking a detour during his adventures into the arctic circle. There he seeked out a long lost friend that he had heard had now permanently taken refuge there. He wanted to avoid all of his old teammates, shutting out the past completely...But, this individual, could be considered the only real friend he ever had. The only person he respected on the same level as himself and had also had run-in's with the angel of death. JaK didn't know what he hoped to achieve by seeking his council, but he made the journey anyway, in search of Psychosis.

It had been a long week of hiking through the freezing cold iceland, his blood did all it could to keep his body heated as it rapidly produced bloodcells to combat the cold. Sage wore the wools of a slain yak he came across in tibet and other garmets made from a camel hide he had slain and took refuge in to survive the heat in the deserts near Egypt.

Upon standing on the outskirts of the Koori village, he dare not enter, off the premise of he wanted to see Will only and not his mistress. It'd be better if Grace were left out of this dealing, especially knowing her past dealings with Necatti. However, the question became...How to contact the now king of the tribe. He then remembered his psychic link with his old teammate. He himself did not know how to communicate telepathically, but he remembered the feeling of doing it. JaK took a deep breath and sat in a crosslegged position on the frozen floor while placing his palms together as if releasing his inner chi and cleared his mind. There he sat, waiting, hoping the one he was searching for could locate his mind like a beacon as Sage let his thoughts flow freely.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Following his resurrection, William Dore has moved away from Jump City and his position as a Titan to be with is wife and fulfill his duties as a king to Grace's home village. Living in the village, Will finds himself living a life where there isn't any worry of an impending doom coming to his home. With the feeling that his city is safe, Will is happy for the peace but deep in him, he knows he misses seeing the faces of his team mates every day and working with them to save the day. Even his last fight against his former friend brought him some enjoyment despite it ending with his death. Just the fact he got to go all out with one of the people he started his team with made it memorable in more ways then one. Flying through the clouds that were low, Will thinks back on his time in Jump City.

Dave really did improve a lot. I wonder if there really is a way to put that nutcase down for good..

Taking a dive downward to land on the ground, Will notices a person sitting on the icy ground wearing clothes unfamiliar to the usual wear Will has seen in the village. After noticing the person, he did sense something familiar about him. The aura of Necati was on this person! Balling his fist up and flying directly to him, Will gets ready to defend his people from whoever this is.

Necati has messed with this village, the people in it, and myself more than enough already. He'll regret sending minions after me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:53 pm

That's when the figure sitting cross legged lifted up it's head a bit and looked from under the Yak skinned mask/helmet at Psychosis with those shimmering yellow eyes.

"Hmm, a minion? I got a debt to pay back, but you of all people should know I'm no one's whipping boy."

Immediately after this was said, the voice probably would be recognizable to Will, but just to confirm JaK yanked off the yak skull and allowed his face to come into view. They hadn't seen each other for a loooong time. Sage and Psychosis, they had fought death, they had battle in space arenas, defied demons, stood against the the Em Weapon, and now...They were reunited once again, but JaK wasn't the kind to reminisce. He came for a purpose and he could tell Wll already knew somewhat what was going on..

"Good to see you again, King Koori is it now? I know you're probably busy with guarding your hunk of ice land but, I need your help..."

As JaK spoke he opened up his camel skin vest and allowed Necati's dark mark to come into view.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Stopping in his place before he tackled the masked person, Will looks at his friend in surprise. Having been awhile since they last saw each other, Will starts to smile about seeing his old friend until he heard JaK's words and looked at his chest. There, plain as day to see, was a marking that Will knew all to well. The same one that Will engraved all over his body and turned him into a worker for Necati. Looking back up at JaK, Will feels sorrow for his friend.

How did this happen? Why are you working for Necati, JaK??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:45 pm

JaK looked away, ashamed to admit he actually finally bit the big one and had to cut a deal to even keep his life.

"Let's just say %#!@ happens and leave it at that...Pushed my limits a bit too far. Anyway, I'm in debted to that s.o.b now and I need your help if I'm gonna ever end my relationship with Necatti and finally send Nightmare straight to hell where he belongs"

There was no use in hiding his loss to his brother, WIll probably could deduce the only time JaK would fight that hard and that full heartedly to the last breath was against David. That being said JaK stood up in the arctic air and took a deep breath, filling his lungs temporarily with ice.

"Goddamn it's cold. How can you live here? Anyway, what do ya say, feel like doing me this one last solid?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:37 am

Hearing that JaK had actually died and to know that it was Nightmare that killed him, Will puts his hand on JaK's shoulder. Feeling the dark energy making a small conflict with his own, Will just smirks at it.

Looking to get your life back and kill your brother. Thats not going to be an easy feat, JaK. Nightmare also was able to kill me. He is one tricky pyro.. I still don't know how he pulled what he did. But if you havent caught yet, I don't have any of those markings on me anymore.

Pointing down with his other hand, Will aims his finger at the marking on JaK's chest.

Dying was able to free me from Necati, but you were brought back to life by him. Something different than what happened to me so maybe there is something that can benefit you a lot more than me. What is it that you'd like exactly to try? I know you didn't come here with just a hunch that I could help in some way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:27 pm

JaK didn't even want to tell Will about the deal he made with Necatti about his parents, so he didn't. He also didn't want to mention anything about the rings of power because Will had a good life here and had he mentioned what his goal was, Will would possibly try to stop him or aid him. Neither result was desirable, so he kept to just a few points.

"Tell me about it. Nightmare put me through a gauntlet before coming at me himself. I was out looking for Lance and got jumped by some of our old time favorites; Velocity, Platoon, and I'm sure you're familiar with Ironhide. Well once I got to Ironhide it's safe to say I was pretty trashed already, but....The way I beat him...I didn't notice it then, because I thought it was my powers, but...."

JaK paused for a moment looking at his hand while his shimmering yellow eyes grew large with confusion.

"I put a hole in his chest...But, it wasn't with pure brute force I realize now. I was way too weak to pull something like that off, but the hole was huge. It broke apart the moment I touched it. I don't know what to make of it dude and sadly the only people who could maybe help me find out are Voromir, who I'm guessing isn't going to help me out again since he was nowhere to be found while my brother was burning a hole in my head, The Titans who don't even know I'm alive, and my dead dad. So...Ya...any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:26 am

Wondering on what JaK meant exactly about putting a hole in Ironhide, Will puts his hand up onto JaK's forehead.

You don't mind, do you? This isn't the first time I've felt up your mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:53 am

"You don't have to make it sound so erotic though..."

JaK looked rather unhappily at Will as he went to search for the memory in JaK's mind, so Sage focused on it very hard. Hoping to make it easier for him to find it.

"In and out, ok."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:42 am

I only do that because I know how you feel about me getting in your mind. Hahah.

Seeing into JaK's memories now, Will watches JaK fight against Ironhide. Watching as he witnesses the hole appear in Ironhide's chest, feeling a wave of energy move through the air as the hole appeared.

Hmm, that wasn't strength. But it wasn't magic exactly.

JaK, what I'm looking at. I'm seeing you make a transmutation. But how are you doing that?? A transmutation is sorta like a magic, but under the rules of science. This is quite intriguing! Could it be a branch of your power of absorption..? Like you are deconstructing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 am

JaK wasn't exactly educated, but he wasn't dumb either. He understood some fundamentals rules, like not being able to do whatever Will just said.

"Hmm, I guess. I didn't used to be able to alter my body mass either, but I'm sure you've seen me deck some bozos with the super size me punch a couple of times now."

JaK was referring to his ability to cause the material on his armored ligaments to grow exponentially at will.

"But, I've never been able to grow my whole body like that, much less ever even attempt to try and do this transmutation thingy you're talking about."

To JaK's knowledge he's only ever been able to make more matter, not break it down.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 am

Fascinated about this new information, Will becomes quiet and starts to think about what JaK could do to try and perform this skill again. Looking past JaK as he ponders on what to do, Will's eyes blink quickly as his pupils widen from a sudden idea.

Your memories show you executing a transmutation, which you did while under danger for your life. There must be a way you can do this again. But maybe you need to be put in that type of situation again. And I think I know just the thing. It's something you've already experienced before!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:56 pm

"I've never been a fan of you reading my mind and then saying you've got an idea, while having that look in your eye."

A rare site indeed; JaK unnerved, and not in the usual way of being surprised, but in the severely disturbed and the little afraid type of notion.

"Fine, I'll bite. What?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 am

Looking at JaK again, Will pats him on the shoulder to reassure him some despite the giant idea Will thought of. Tugging on JaK's shoulder to turn him around, Psychosis points off to the distance.

Look out at the landscape, do you see anything out there that you recognize at all?

I know this is could backfire and hurt my friend a lot, but such a situation may be just what needs to be done to have Sage do this again. If it doesn't, then I'll heal him up and we can start on the blackboard again... If he isn't dead that is. Nah, he's too hard headed to die in front of his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 am

"...No....Nothing..."

After a few moments though, JaK realized he was referring to the giant glacier like mountain that Argo had tried to drop on him in their fight. Wait no, that couldn't be it, Psychosis would be insane to think that JaK could---

"Yup, that's definitely it."

JaK then placed his hands together behind his head.

"You gotta be kidding me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an old friend (CM)   Visiting an old friend (CM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting an old friend (CM)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next