Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Vote_lcapVisiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Voting_barVisiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Vote_lcapVisiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Voting_barVisiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Empty
PostSubject: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:22 am

This was awkward for the Uchiha. She had already spun around to head back home three separate times on her trip over, telling herself that the man didn't care to see her and that she probably had better things to do anyway.
Yet, here she was. She'd remembered where his house was based on the fact that he'd carried her home the night after their... scuffle? Suzuki wasn't very good at making friends, to say the least. Garnet and Suzaku were the closest relationships that she'd ever had. Including her own parents. So she wasn't exactly sure what the etiquette on visiting friends was.

That is, if Eric would even call her a friend. Suzuki felt uncharacteristically shy and unsure at the moment.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..." She mused out loud. She was still not cleared for active duty though, and knew that she had nothing better to do. She'd return to the tower to reread old mangas... again. That sounded like it was just torturous enough to make her swallow her pride and knock on the big metal garage door. The sound echoed through the warehouse as Suzuki took the liberty of letting herself in. The door was open anyway.

"Hello..? Eric, are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:47 am

After another fiasco and escaping from his old... friend.... again.. Eric somehow ended up being followed by a stray dog. He had no idea how to take care of it nor why it was following him, he resorted to reading wiki pages and just fed it whatever he was having. Now, since it was a street mongrel it stunk, bad, so Eric tried to make it take a bath or something but every time it got in the water it'd sprint out of the warehouse. The half alien was sick of it and decided to take his own shower, only to find his dog friend right next to him as soon as he got in.... great...
Finishing up his shower, Eric walked out of it into the open warehouse with a wet dog in his arms, completely unaware of Suzuki's presence. He'd begin to sing as she dried off the dog "I can't decide whether you should live or die, oh you'll probably go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry~" He started, finishing it off with whistling.

He went out to the main area, still naked, to get the medication for the dog only to find Suzuki there. "Hey Red! What brings you to my humble abode?" He asked casually, despite the fact that he was naked.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 12:58 am

Suzuki could hear the man, so she didn't leave... but she also didn't feel comfortable seeking him out. Knowing him, if she went hunting for him she'd see things she didn't really want to see ever. So she settled for waiting in the main area and honestly considering leaving.
But then, as if the Gods themselves offered her a friendly handshake and she spat in their MOUTHS, Eric came out as naked as he could be. Suzuki stared dumbly for a moment before shaking the confusion and looking away.

"Do you ever wear clothes?" She asked with a huff, the considered his question while looking at the ground.
"I was in the neighborhood, and I'm not cleared for active duty or training yet so I thought I'd visit you... that's okay for friends to do right? Er... we are friends, right?"

If she was hoping to look like an idiot she was sure she succeeded.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 1:13 am

As soon as she made eye contact with him she turned red and looked away, making Eric bend over and laugh. She was so cute sometimes it hurt. "Believe it or not I do wear clothes, they just hinder my ability to shower." He explained to her as she explained her own reasoning for being here. "Yes that's what friends do. Friends also hug when they see each other." Eric teased with his arms opened, mostly trying to get a reaction.
The two were interrupted by barking as the stray that Eric previously took a shower with came running out, shaking himself as he did so. The dog barked at Suzuki and sniffed her before walking back behind the box wall Eric kept on stacking from before. "That little guy followed me home, we've shared many memories now since he actually likes my fallafels." Eric complained, pulling on a pair of near by pants.

The dog was... to put it plainly, but ugly, but Eric didn't seem to mind. He roughly rubbed its head before turning his attention back to Suzuki. "So... hows Titaning?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Eric took his sweet time finding himself clothes, even telling her they were supposed to hug. She cringed at the thought. "We're not hugging until you at least put on some pants..." She said, eyes still glued to the far wall as he talked about his new dog friend. She felt bad for the thing, considering it was (she assumed) force fed those terrible fallafels.

When he finally pulled pants on, Suzuki returned her eyes to him. She was still red as a tomato, but she walked over to him and gave him a rather quick and shy hug before looking at the dog, her eyes flickering red. "It has fleas... we should probably take it to the vet."

Then, as if an after thought she added. "Or you can. I can get out of your hair. I have uh... well, nothing to do. The Titaning is just not going. They think I'm too weak since my injury."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 6:27 pm

Despite himself obviously joking, or at least he thought it was obvious, Suzuki awkwardly hugged him before turning the attention to the dog, saying it had fleas. "Ugh that's what I thought... I don't know what to do though! Do I take him to the vet? Do I get him medicine?" He asked her hurriedly, crouching down and scratching his dogs ears. "The internet said I need to put medicine on him but I don't know where to get it.... Well at least not on Earth." Eric explained, standing back up and looking at Suzuki. This seemed to be the only living creature he actually cared for, surprisingly enough, considering he was known to throw rocks at squirrels for sport.
"Man, it seems like the Titan's don't have respect for you. You should just go out there anyways, or you could always join me! We could be a dynamic duo! Fighting crime and breaking hearts!" He said in a heroic voice, putting his hands in the air like a sign.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 10:29 am

Suzuki was pleasantly surprised at Eric's concern for the dog. She wasn't sure the alien had it in him to be caring about anything. She was pretty sure all that went on in Eric's head was sex and fallafels. "I'm not sure. I remember seeing a place where you can get your pets bathed professionally that had the tagline 'do fleas TICK you off?' Maybe they could help?" She offered, then he talked about the Titan's disrespecting her and she felt uncomfortable.
"They... respect me." She defended weakly. "Besides, you don't strike me as a hero type. I feel like you'd be too busy breaking hearts for that."

She said, then childishly stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Suzuki offered a place where she thought they could help him, which Eric pulled his hands out in front of him and projected a screen there. The projector in his chest was very much visible now, especially without a shirt on, it mirrored the arc reactor from Iron Man (A movie Eric has taken a liking too). On top of that you could blatantly see his tattoo that stretched from his left arm all the way up to his neck."Oooh... I guess I'll have to take him tomorrow then." Eric murmured aloud, setting his hands down and making the screen in front of him go away.
The girl began to weakly defend the Titans, changing the subject to him not being a hero type. "Well at least I respect my team mates, how many times have they pushed you off to the side?" Eric asked casually, grabbing a shirt off a box and pulling it over his head. "Sure I've done 'less than reputable things' in my past, but at leas- WAIT A SECOND! MR. FALLAFEL! THAT'S HIS NAME!" The half alien begun, only to stop and point at his dog, giving him a name. The dog barked at Eric since he got excited, only to flop on the ground again.

"Anyways, they don't seem like a real team. It seems more like a group of kids that listen to two slightly bigger kids. Plus the glorified box head."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 3:51 pm

Eric decided to take the dog to get his fleas checked tomorrow, which Suzuki shrugged at. She was more than willing to walk him and the dog over to the shop. She could easily find it again, she was sure...
but Eric seemed more interested in pressing his questioning of the Titans. Suddenly, she felt like she was talking to one of the Titans about her brother. Why were all of her friends always at odds with each other? It was starting to get under the teens skin, really. No, more than that. It was starting to make her angry.

"You're my friend, Eric, but you won't escape another insult to my team unscathed." Suzuki warned, giving him a rather serious look through crimson eyes. "I know you're only trying to help but I can make my own choices... and don't call Garnet box head."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 4:35 pm

As Eric continued to tidy of his place, Suzuki threatened him in saying she'd hurt him if he continued to point out her friends. Honestly, he was having too much fun getting her riled up like this, especially over one tiny thing like that. Pushing people's buttons was always a fun past time. "Awe come on Red, you know they aren't as good as everyone cracks them up be. Even one of your own cut off the blonde chick's arm! Talk about team work!" He continued sarcastically, putting a hand on his hip waiting for an attack. Maybe she'd light him on fire? That'd be unfortunate... he did need to feed Mr.Fallafel... but this was too much fun!
"The only good thing on that team is you and the beef cake! You should just leave them!" He joked, throwing some more clothes into a pile in the corner... how do Earth people to laundry here?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:03 pm

It seemed that Eric wasn't taking Suzuki's threat very seriously. That seemed ironic, considering he was trying to convince her that the Titans were doing that very same thing. When he finished with his talk, Suzuki let out a small breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Susano'o."

The word escaped her mouth with ease, and they were lucky that they were in a big warehouse. Otherwise her friend would probably have to shell out cash for a new roof. The skeletal figure formed quickly, swinging it's fist powerfully but slowly at Eric. She didn't really want to kill him. Just show she was serious. She expected him to get out of the way, but it'd leave a rather distinctive wound in his home to remind him of the mistake. "Ignoring my threats points your sword at my pride, Eric. You're my friend, so I'll advise you not to threaten my pride again."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:29 pm

It seemed like she didn't take his joking lightly, summoning one of her beasts and making it slowly punch Eric. Of course he was able to dodge... most of it... He was fast but still got hit, knocking the wind out of his lungs. She continued to say that he hurt her pride or something, he just walked around the beast and pointed at it. "I was just joking! But see! You know they suck and you're fighting me instead of talking about it!" He continued to press, walking closer to her. "It seems like you need to talk to Daddy Eric, come sit on my lap and let's talk it out." He joked, plopping down in a bean bag and patting on his lap. "It'll be like the fat guy American's craze about over Winter, except I'm actually sexy and definitely not creepy." The half alien continued to joke, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Suzuki was starting to remember things about Eric that she wasn't sure how she forgot... he was insufferable! Her cheeks turned a rosey shade of pink and puffed out a bit as she sent him a glare with a pout attached. She thought he'd stop after the first attack but he said that her teammates sucked again. Her Susano'o faded as she ignored his comment about a fat guy in winter, then Suzuki threw herself at Eric.

"You're the biggest jerk ever!" She yelled as she tried to tackle him off the bean bag chair. Sometimes she forgot how small and weak she was... especially with her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 4:11 pm

The half alien kicked his legs back and forth as he watched Suzuki practically throw a fit with. She got red and even puffed out her cheeks like a child, making Eric throw his head back and laugh. He was expecting to get stabbed at this point, but instead she did something different and tackled him? Well he wasn't expecting that as he got thrown off the bean bag on the ground. He let her sit on him, putting his arms behind his head and staring up at her. "I, for one, am enjoying this view immensely." Eric told her, grabbing her hips with his hands.
"If taunting you is all it takes to get in this kind of position, I am more than willing to make the sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 4:47 pm

It seemed her plan of tackling him wasn't a very good one. He held her in place, straddled on top of him as he made snarky comments. This only served to fluster the girl more. She wanted to hit him! But he was her friend, so he couldn't really hurt him... and he seemed to enjoy her less than serious attacks. She tried her best to think of an attack that would work...

only to settle for bashing her fists on his chest like a child throwing a temper tantrum. "You big dumb jerk face!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]   Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting a... Friend? (Moon) [IS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next