Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Friend. (Bow) Vote_lcapThe Friend. (Bow) Voting_barThe Friend. (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Friend. (Bow) Vote_lcapThe Friend. (Bow) Voting_barThe Friend. (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Friend. (Bow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Axle sat on a swing in central park. Kris had, had to go to work that morning and Axle was left alone to do whatever really, so he decided to go and see the city. He'd went to a couple of places before the park (Chinatown, the museme, and a walk through the famouse Midtown). However none of them had come close to the park. It had a giant forrest filled with all types of vegetation, tons of funny street preformers, and a huge playground (though Axle really only cared for the swing. But, the main reason he loved the park is there were to many people there for Alex to take control, yet none of those people tried to make any contact with Axle. He was in complete public isolation, and he loved it. Axle had always believed that he couldn't understand people, and always got nervous when he was around large groups of them, but nobody could bother him here... Right? Axle started to get thirsty so he decided a quick trip to the water fountain couldn't hurt, but as he began to walk away a group of bigger, older boys started to walk around him.They snickered at him and flicked his ears laughing as Axle got more upset.

"Little pink haired freak!"

One called out with a laugh.

"Bet he's a queeeeeeer! Bet you he has queer diseases like my dad says homo's spread!"

Another teased as he gave Axle's hair a hard tug causing, Axle to tear up a litle.

"He's not a queer you idiot! Its perfectly normal for girls to like guys! Awww are you gonna cry little girl?"

The ringleader of the group said as he flicked Axle on the back of the head. Axle timidly turned around and tried not to let them see him cry.

"L- L- Leave me alone."

Axle demanded, but it came out as more of a plea.

"O- O- O- O- O- Or what, freak?"

The ring leader said making a grabbing motion at Axle. Out of pure instinct Axle's arms shot up to shield himself from the punch, but he accidentley shot his right hand up to far and punched the older boy in the nose. The older boy grabbed his face in pain, but then shot up and tackled Axle with a sinister smile. The older boy raised his hand high above Axle's head and curled it into a fist.

"Any last words little girl?"

The bully said as he was getting ready to drop the fist into Axle at full force. Axle looked around, but saw nobody that could help him. He knew to just go with it. He'd taken beatings all his life and knew not to argue with the abuser or they'd just hurt you more. Tears ran down his face as the first punch hit almost instantly blackening his eye. He then prepared himself for the next blow of impact as he raised his hand again.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:28 pm

"Yeah, get off of him. Please."

Bow had flew down in the middle of the mayhem and did not look very happy at all. Actually, this was the first time in the city that if someone looked close enough, they'd be able to see a faint fire glowing in her eyes.

She had just been out for a leisurely stroll that morning, nothing special. It was a habit of hers to go out people watching while thinking about the events of that week. Every moment was precious to her purely for the simple fact that she could recall them now. As she was fantasizing about the future, she heard something from the direction of the water fountain. She had taken the path less traveled today just to get a new perspective, and this was outrageous. At first though, she thought it was a simple game or something, so she just watched, still a little disgusted by the way they treated the little boy whom she couldn't get a close look at.

Then he was knocked to the ground. Bow gasped, especially seeing the spill of pink hair on the ground. Something ignited in her soul and she flew up and over the group, lowering her hood so that they would see her pink hair and dropped to the ground, next to the boys. She spoke the words and then placed her hand on his back, just so he'd know that she was there, though maybe not bigger than him.
Back to top Go down

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:40 pm

The older boy ripped his body away from Axle and Bow, and started running with his friends quickly following him. Axle sat up and looked up at Bow a little amazed. He'd never seen anybody else with pink hair before. But, however much he wanted to talk to her he just closed himself up like a fan and turned away a little, brushing his tears away.

"Y- You didn't have to do that for me..."

He said trying to sound tough like his big brother always did.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 am

Bow sighed as she watched the other boys run away and then looked down at Axle and sat beside him. She smiled softly as she saw him wipe away his tears and try to act strong. It struck something in her heart as she heard him speak and she blinked. It was as if she'd loved him all her life. Maybe it was just the pink hair, but she felt connected to this young boy somehow and it made her giggle. She spoke softly and rubbed his back gently without really thinking about it. "I know I didn't have to silly, but I wanted to... What else are friends for?" She gave him a playful little tussle of his hair and smiled sweetly at him, trying to let him know that she was there for him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:19 am

Kristoff strolled through the park, whistling, his fedora placed lazily on his shaggy black hair, his bright amber eyes taking in the sights. He soon saw his little brother, crying and with a black eye, he ran over to him, "Oh my god! Axle! What happened?!" Kris looked at the strange pink haired girl next to Axle with anger in his eyes. "What happened here?" Kris asked in an accusatory fashion.
Back to top Go down

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 am

Axle froze up at her words. "Friend"? Why would she want to be friends with him, a freak? However much Axle questioned it though he did sorta like it, and he did sorta like her. Maybe it was the pink hair? He didn't know. All he knew was that something about her made him feel good, and protected. There was only one other person like this and- Oh there he was.

"N- Nothing happened, Kris... Some bigger boys were acting rough, and then she scared them off."

He said rubbing his eye a little as he started to feel the pain set in.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Bow looks up at the newcomer and blinked, furrowing her eyebrows when he seemed to accuse her of doing this to the little boy. She was about to stand up and possibly yell at him for being rude, when Axle spoke up instead. Her face softened when she saw he must know him by addressing him as Kris. She sighed and spoke softly up to Kris, trying to be understanding of the situation. Kris knew this boy and to him it must seem like she was the attacker, but luckily Axle explained otherwise. "My name is Bow... I was just walking by when I saw what was going on... I wish I had gotten here sooner... Or at least had had the guts to give the ring leader a black eye to match the one he gave him..." She hugged Axle lightly and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Kris looked at Axle, the flame of revenge in the eyes of the black haired teenager, "Where did they go?" Kris' voice was a growl, how dare they attack his brother? The one person who meant anything to Kris, they had to pay, no matter how young they were.
Back to top Go down

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:35 am

[Extremly sorry this took so long]

Axle felt a litle weired when the woman hugged him. Why would she do this? It was probably because she didn't know just what he was. he then looked up at Kris a little scared. He was no stranger to his brothers anger, and knew exactly the wrath that those boys had spured. Axle traced a crack in the sidewalk and finally opened his mouth.

"I uh... I d- don't know..."

He timidly stated. It was obviously a lie but Axle had, had enough violence for today.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Bow didn't like the way the boy's voice sounded as if he spat those words out at them. It made Bow want to protect Axle from him, but somehow she knew this was just Kris's way of doing the same. Axle had looked down and spoke shakily. Bow furrowed her eyebrows in slight confusion. They had both seen the boys run away. Maybe he just didn't want anymore fighting. That would make sense. Bow looked up at Kris and stood up. She was almost a foot shorter than he was and had to look up still when she stood. Her voice was sugary sweet and dripping in compassion. "He seems to be very important to you... I apologize personally for not watching as they ran off, I was a bit preoccupied with him... I think he's seen enough punching for today though... Maybe we can all go out for some ice cream together?" She was trying to change the subject and hopefully help the little boy feel better by taking his mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Kris sighed, "Dammit..." Kris looked around and relaxed, "Yeah, Ice cream sounds good about now, thanks."
Back to top Go down

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Axle shook his head slowly. Ice cream did seem good, and honestly he'd had enough of the park for one day.
"Y- Yeah... I- It does..."
He said immediately after Kris did. Axle always made it clear Kris should dictate the situation.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Bow smiled as her little topic change worked and she giggled softly. She looked down and helped Axle stand up, then noticing how tall he was. He had seemed so fragile before that she had just thought he was shorter. Turns out he was an inch taller than she was, but he couldn't be older than 12... Bow couldn't help but giggle lightly and sigh, mostly mumbling to herself. "I'm so short..." She then extended her hand to Kris for a handshake. "I know this great little parlor about 10 minutes from here... That sound good?" She was speaking to both of them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Friend. (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Friend. (Bow)   The Friend. (Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Friend. (Bow)
Page 1 of 1