Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm

"Thanks I got it back as a kid over a thousand years ago before the great mushroom war."

Kammy then plays along to Marcelines struming floating on her back.

"sure anytime you want to jam just lemme know and I'd be glad to jam with you you seem pretty cool so I'm sure it'll me fun!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm

BIG BUMP
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Zaps grinned, pulling out his guitar. Channeling lightning, he lets loose with a volcanic riff, then goes into a extremly fast solo."Yeah,yeah, YEAH!I'm feeling it!!" The lightning elemental looks at the two vamps."You know what? We should make a band-slash-adventurer team!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 14011410
Name: Astrid Salmore
Title: Shadow Princess
Height: 4'3"
Powers: She can turn purely into shadows to travel through shadows and into her kingdom but can only hold this form in direct sunlight and complete darkness. She can turn someone temporarily in this same shadow form for 30 mins before it wears off. (When in this form you turn 100% black traced with white lines (See her clothes for example)) She can also make shadow mini scythes that look like normal scythes but are colored like her clothes and shadow form. She can also turn mutated humans back from back after the mushroom war into shadow beings completely and intelligent again so they don't attack everything anymore.
Personality: Shes a bit of a loner from a tad bit of shyness but its hard to tell. She doesn't talk much most of the time but over all pretty mellow. She tries to be fair and protect her people and help any others she may see fit to help out. She also doesn't always like to get close to others due to things from her past.
Equipment: None
Bio: She originally was human but from the combination of magic and radiation from some creatures that too used to be human but were mutated from the mushroom war she became what she calls a Shadow being she is today. She also used to have a family but one by one they died from causes she doesn't like to talk about. After 100 years or so she learned she could turn some of the mutated creatures into shadows beings like her but no other things but them expect for other people for a short while. She then took these beings into the Shadow world that is just like the normal world but made entirely of shadows and is all black and traced with white. She then made a kingdom and the shadow beings who now were intelligent started calling her the princess of this kingdom. She now only goes by shadow princess but likes shadow better despite having a real human name.
Other: She refuses to wear a crown despite her title seeing it as over rated and dumb since someone might just steal it anyways. She always wears her shadow jacket and usually never takes it or nor lets anyone else use it.

Last edited by Paige on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Advent10
Name:
Arabella Suatch
Title:
Princess of the Light Kingdom
Height:
5'1
Powers:
She can create an orb of light for as long as she wants. The orb is only as big as a basketball.

She float up to 12 feet in the air.

All creatures of the day are usually very fond of her.

She can flash light out of her hands that can blind the person/thing for 5 seconds.
Personality:
Bell is the kind of girl who never hurts anything. She is very kind and her version of a bad word is something like "fluke". She has a heart of gold and will do everything in her power to protect the people she loves.
Equipment:
One katana that she doesn't know how to use.
Bio:
Bell is the princess of the light kingdom. She was going on her first journey with a group of solders to bring a gift to the shadow kingdom when someone knocked her out. She woke up and all her guards were gone, along with her supplies. She's now stuck in the middle of a large large field and doesn't know what to do or where to go! On top of that, she's got amnesia and forgot who she was or what she can do!
Other:
Being of the light kingdom, she's never seen night time. She's also terribly afraid of the dark.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Image_zps864bd5ec
Name: Peter
Title: Spider Prince
Height: 5 foot 10"/ 20 feet tall
Powers: He can telepathically control spiders to do whatever he wants, he can also turn into a giant spider himself. Alternatively he can also go halfway between the forms to become a humanoid with spider features.
Personality: Peter, if possible, always makes sure he's called by his name by others, as opposed to his title, which he hates when people call him by it. He pretends to be a cool loner but in reality he is kind and light hearted, still a bit of a kid inside.
Equipment: His own pet spider, Greg
Bio: He was born the son of the spider king, obviously, although as he grew up he grew to hate his father because he was unkind and cruel to him, his mother and all of his subjects, especially his subjects who were all forced into slave labour. Eventually he grew so angry and hateful that he fled his kingdom. He travelled around the world, forced to hide his identity as he soon learnt his father was notoriously evil.
Other: None

Last edited by Pikaboo on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Shadow holds her hands in her jacket pockets as she paces back and forth in the main lobby of the castle in Shadow Kingdom. She pauses as she looks to one of the guards. "Hey yah heard anything from the Light princess or the Light Kingdom yet?" The guard shook his head. "No Shadow princess sorry." She sighs closing her eyes looking down. "It's cool... I guess I could just pop over to the Light Kingdom and see if the guards saw her leave yet." She walks over to a shadow that was just completely white that came off from a plant and looked to the guard and pointed to him. "And stop letting Shadow people in my room while I'm gone they keep messin with my stuff!" "Okay sorry princess." She turned into her shadow form and went through it as she came out of a shadow right by the entrance of the castles doors and looked to a guard changing back to her normal form. "Sorry from barging in but has the Light princess left yet?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:39 pm

The light guard turned to Shadow Princess. "She left two days ago. Hasn't she reached your kingdom yet?" The guard asked, becoming worried. If she hasn't arrived yet, that means something could have happened to her, and the orb! "They were supposed tomorrow afternoon!" He panicked.

2 days ago.

"Alright men, it's getting to sunset, we better begin to form a light shield!" The captain guard ordered the others. All the men were surrounding Bell with a sword in one hand and an orb of light in the other. "Alright boys. We should take a rest, you all deserve it." Bell told the guards with a sincere smile. The guards nodded, but it was too late. The last thing Bell remembers was the orb rolling out of her hands and Bell reaching for it desperately.

Today.

She wakes up and shakes her head. Where was she? She looked around to the great open field, the sun was shining all bright and happy! She looked around and began to wonder why was she here? Wait, who was she!?
She picked up the sword on the ground and looked around frantically for anything that could help her. She was so confused and utterly lost. She sat down in the middle of the field and began to cry. She didn't know who she was, where she was, or where she was going! She was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Shadow went wide eyed, she already left!? Little Bell, or well not so little now but she knew her since she was a baby so she still saw her as little, was like a little sister to her. She loved that little night light like one too. "Don't worry I'll have my shadow guards search around where they can and I'll look on the main path to the meeting point." Before he could respond she was already off back to tell the guards in her castle. She was supposed to meet Bell at this one hidden out post so she could bring Bell into the Shadow Kingdom being the only one as far as she knew who could bring non shadow beings into the Kingdom. Shadow informed the guards who left on the search then went to the out post and began to ran down the main path shouting for Bell.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Bell, not even knowing her name, looked around. She woke up on this path, she might as well follow it. She walked and walked and walked. She stopped at a path that parted two ways. She then heard someone yelling. Bell dropped to the ground, hugging her knees. The noise became clearer and this person was calling out for someone, someone named Bell. She crawled in the bushes and watched as the person came closer. It was a person of darkness, they were almost all black. Bell coward in the bush until she couldn't handle anymore.
She began to float into site! How was she doing this!? She couldn't control her own powers now, letting this dark person see her. "Please don't hurt me!" Bell squealed as she floated awkwardly above the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 pm

She was about to run right past Bell when she took a moment to look around and heard Bell. She turned with her shadow scythes now in her hands ready to attack the guy who she assumed was attacking Belly but the scythes poofed away as she saw Bell was okay and smiled brightly. "Bell! You're okay! I thought you were being-..... why are you floating above the bushes like that?" She gasped not seeing the orb. "Where's the orb!?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Image_zps6e430f3e
Name: Harmon
Title: The Fleet Footed Hero
Height: 5 foot 7"
Powers: Running speed of 100 Miles per hour thanks to his shoes. He also has been enchanted with a magical spell that allows him to negate the laws of inertia so that running at these speeds doesn't tear his insides apart.
Personality: Harmon sees himself as a hero to anyone who seeks him. He has a severe dislike of as he puts it "evil people/persons.", and will try to take down anyone who preys on the weak. He has a decent knowledge of science, and a limited knowledge of magic. When trying to impress a princess, he usually falls flat on his face. Not saying he won't try... it just rarely goes his way.

He has an intense desire to learn more about himself, but he sort of doubts he'll find anything soon.

Equipment: A pair of sneakers given to him by the queen of the speed kingdom. Grants him the running powers mentioned above. He carries around an orange and red sword with him. The sword has a small metal device in the middle, which can electrify the sword if Harmon moves his arms fast enough.
Bio: Harmon isn't human. He looks like one, talks like one, doesn't have any genetic powers like one. But let's make it clear: he isn't one. What human bleeds a reddish orange glow-in-the-dark color? No human does. He has wondered for years why he's like this, and what kind of species he is, but all he remembers is waking up in a cliffside dwelling at the age of 13. Venturing out from an exit on top of the cliff, he found himself  in a lush expanse of wilderness, ending at his pristine new cliff home.

He found enough materials and food to sustain himself for a few weeks, and once he was stable, he began improvements. By the age of 15, his little dwelling was a perfectly habitable environment. Ironically, soon after that, he made contact with the outer world, and his mind began clicking. He remembered this world. He had seen it... somewhere. The mixture of science and magic, the strange beasts, everything just seemed so familiar.

The first kingdom he happened upon was the speed kingdom. It was on a peninsula, meaning the rest of the continent was on the other side of his home. Everybody in it moved so fast, you could barely make them out. He was brought before the king and queen as a suspicious character. He ended up saving the queen of the kingdom when he accidentally knocked over her cup of tea, which proceeded to eat up at the very floor. Someone had tried to assassinate her. The citizens of the kingdom began to trust Harmon, and soon hailed him as their hero. The speed queen granted him special shoes and an enchantment to make him as close to her people as she could make him.

He soon tried to mold himself to be a hero to any kingdom he would find. He would do his best to become a champion of justice. His adventures have only been going on for about a year and a half, so he still has quite a bit to learn. He has stopped a few small time theifs and a couple monsters destroying villages, but since the speed kingdom, Harmon has yet to have another shot at saving a kingdom. He hopes to prove himself again soon.

Other:

Last edited by Hotwire on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Bell looked at the girl with a confused look on her face. The shadow girl just called her Bell, is that what they call her? "Are you talking to me?" She asked in a timid voice, slowly dropping down from the float. She made one step out from the bushes and froze in her tracks, why was she trusting this girl so easily? And what is this, Orb? "What Orb?" Bell said, pushing back a strand of hair. This girl seemed disappointed in her, she didn't even know her, but she felt bad.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:38 am

Shadow nodded to her first question. "Of course I am." She went up and gave her a big hug just glad she was unharmed. But the next question made her realize that Ball relly didn't know what she was talking about which only means one thing. "Bell... do you have any memories?" She said holding her at arms length.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:52 am

A traveller, yes, let's call him that, a traveller walked on the path that the two princesses were near, he saw them and recognised them both, he made sure his hood covered his face so they would not recognise him and walked towards them Are you two okay? You princesses shouldn't be out here he may of accidentally made that sound like a threat, but made none.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next