Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Bell looked up with tears brimming her eyes again. "No." She whispered, drooping her head. She rubbed the back of her head with shame filling her body. Bell didn't understand what happened, it was so frustrating that she just wanted to sit down and cry. As Bell looked up at the Shadow Girl, someone came up behind her. Bell jumped and squealed, then began to float in the air. "Please don't hurt us!" Bell said timidly to the boy, still floating in the air helplessly. She really needed to learn how to do this.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Shadow frowned when she heard this and hugged her. "Don't worry I'll get you back to your father and we'll sort things out all you need to know right now is you're Arabella Ball for short, Princess of the Light Kingdom. and that I'm Shadow Princess of the Shadow kingdom and were great friends I see you as a sister actually and I will protect you I swear." Once she hear the guy's voice she quickly narrowed her eyes and make shadow scythes getting into a fighting pose showing she meaned business but she didn't say a word she just glared just incase they had to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Peter stumbled backwards in surprise when the shadow princess took up a fighting stance, his hood fell off, he looked like a typical black haired teenage human boy, but his skin was black like a spiders and his eyes were beady like a spiders and red, his identity would be instantly recognised by Shadow as the Spider Prince, he covered up his face again but the damage had been done I mean the Light Princess no harm he assured, but he didn't know if he'd be believed since they did think he was threatening them, and she now knew that he was the son of one of the most evil beings in the world.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Bell felt very comforted by this girl. She smiled when she hugged her, but when the boy began to talk, she hid behind her. So, she was a princess? The light Princess? Arabella The Light Princess. A memory came back of a man teaching her how to use her light ball and flash powers. "Think of all the good that people have in them. Think of greatness, happy memories, think of light! Put that to your hands!" He encouraged Bell with a smile. The small bell did as she was told with a smile on her face. A little orb of light came out of her finger tips. "Good!" He praised while scooping her up into his arms.

Bell blinked quickly and looked at the two, the boy knew her name, who was he? Did she know him?She looked at her hand and thought of how happy she was to make a friend and how happy she was to remember her name. Bell then made a little light ball float over to the boy. So that's how she did it!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Shadow slowly let her scythes disappear as she stood up normally never taking her eyes off of him. If he truly knew her he'd like everyone who knew her would most likely know that she was a lot older than most people in Ooo. So what she was about to say made sence but if he didn't then well shed just look super weird saying it since she she was the youngest looking one there having being stuck looking 15 since she turned into a shadow being but that was another story that would most likely never be told again. "What is your purpose here then boy..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Peter had panicked for a second, but she hadn't recognized him I was just passing through, I'm on my way to your kingdom for supplies, princess, I didn't mean to take you two by surprise if she had recognized him she definitely would not believe his story, but as she hadn't so he should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Bell peeked over her shoulder to the dark man. Why was everyone so dark here? Why wasn't she like them? As bell was about to speak up, she heard a rustle in the bushed near the three. She looked over to the bush and squealed, ducking behind Shadow Princess.
Soon, the ground shook every other second. Three green blogs would emerge from the bushes. They each looked at the princesses and prince with black beady eyes."Shadow Princess, I'm scared." Bell murmured.

The green blobs then turned into each of them. The one that turned into shadow princess had a pink fury animal in it's arms. They soon began to run off as a giant pink fury monster followed after them. It then screeched and bared it's large fangs, taking in all the copies. "Shadow Princess!" Bell squealed helplessly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:45 pm

"I hope you were expecting to walts right in especially you. I don't let many people into my kingdom." Shadow knew who this boy was alright but she wasn't exactly a pure hero or good guy, she was neutral if anything. "Also right now isn't the best time for visitors in my kingdom so tough luck kid." She knew she was being a bit rude but there was more important things to do than to take an evil kings son into her kingdom for 'supplies'.

Shadow glared at the beast before looking the way she came before looking to Bell. "Bell go hide I'll take this thing down if it gets to the point of where it gets to dangerous I need you to run down this path until you find the out post the shadow guards should be coming back around to the kingdom soon and they will protect you until I beat this thing or get away." She gave her a hug then made her shadow scythes looking to the beast. "Stay save Bell." She then ran at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Peter saw the giant beast and had to consider his options, he could help the shadow princess or he could make sure that the light princess was okay until she reached the shadow guards. He decided that the Light princess needed his help more and would stick close to her Don't worry, I'll take care of you!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Bell scurried to the nearest bush, but when she looked at the duplicates, her heart dropped. She looked up at the shadow man and scowled. She wanted to be protected, she was terrified, but she didn't remember who she used to be like, maybe she was a hero!
Bell put her hands on her back and felt the sword there. A memory flashed to life in her head.

"And I dub thee, Princess Arabella of the Light Kingdom. May you're brightness shine upon everyone who comes near!" The woman said as she touched Bell's shoulders with a sword. Bell stood up and smiled, waving to the crowd who had gathered there. A man placed a crown on her head.

Where was her crown?
Bell looked at the boy and contemplated. "I really love the feeling of being protected, but that little animal they have! It's so cute and fluffy! But it's terrified! We need to get it back to it's momma!" Bell told him with a pleaing look on her face. She tugged on his shirt, hoping he'd agree to her plan.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Shadow jumped up into the air onto the big pink beasts shoulder and instantly jumped off as she flew downward to the air at the angle she needed to lang on the other beast. As she did so her hood came off and she slashed at the beasts back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Peter looked down carefully at the Light Princess, her plan could get them killed, but they should at least try Alright, do you have an idea?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:25 pm

Bell nodded. "We can run after them! Then I can flash at them and they'll be momentarily blind. After that, we grab the baby and run!" She said with a goofy grin. She thought her plan was great, but in all honesty, it was pretty bad!
Bell nodded at the shadow boy and looked over at a blob. Shadow princess attacked one of the blob's slicing it's back. She was attacking the one that looked like the shadow boy.

Bell then ran after one of the blobs, the one holding the tiny fluffy thing.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Taking advantage of the moment, the remaing green blobs would start to run towards the brush. They were going to escape.

All of a sudden, a streak would zip in front of them, and the arms holding them would fall to the ground, slashed off. The little pink creature would only have a little of the slime on it. The blur zipped back and grabbed the pink fluff ball.

"I'll be taking that." Harmon said skidding to a stop in front of the big pink beast.

"Here you go." He said handing it up to the pink mother. The two beasts looked at each other, coo'd a little, and then the fluff jumped into it's mothers fur, disappearing into it, as the mother slowly turned around an lumbered off.

"Well it looks like that takes care of that. Are you guys all right?" He asked.

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Shadow watched as the boy took down the beast and saved the day just letting her scythes disappear. Shadow pulled her hood back on not even replying to Harmon she wasn't trying to be rude or anything she just wasn't one to talk all that much or at all to people she just meet. She looked to Bell who had just arrived and walked over to her making her top priority. She had to get Bells memories back not just because she saw her as a sister but one of those memories just might hold the answer of where the orb was. "Come on Bell we have to get you home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next