Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Vote_lcapThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Voting_barThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Vote_lcapThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Voting_barThe Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)

Go down 
+7
Silent Night
Moon
DivingDart
Tonie
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Empty
PostSubject: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 am

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t3103-the-age-of-adventure-pirates-free-roleplay-sign-up-thread#53425 Make your character before you join this thread.

A lone woman sat in one of the taverns on the East side of Nicaragua, drinking from a bottle of Whiskey, she was alone on the table and seemed to be minding her own business, looking a little bored too as she stared at her bottle, glad that she wasn't being bothered by anyone so far, the tavern was awash with various sailors talking about their adventures and accolades, a few drunken men staggering around and the bar-maids busy with their duties.

The woman took a swig of her whisky as she took this time to relax, thinking about what tasks she needed to do while in port, get some more alcohol, repair her ship a little...oh yes...and seek out some human blood, the mere thought of feeding made the woman lick her fangs discreetly and hungrily, the taverns were the best places to seek out a feed, albeit they weren't the place to get the finest of bloods, but it was better than going without.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:05 am

The sound of a toilet flushing is heard as a heavily armed teenage boy walked out, he sat next to the woman and ordered some rum Hey boss, how long are we staying in this dump?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 am

Kuro walks into the tavern."Ahah, if it ain't Storm CUb." "Hey, Kuro!!!!" "Storm Cub, how you doin, mon'?" The young pirate grins.'Hey, hey, everbody. How it goin'?" He walks over too the barkeep, grinning."Hey, Ol' Samwain, mind if you give me my usual?" Grinning, the bar keep fills a mug with root beer, handing it to the town's kid. Storm Cub scans the tavern for a likely captain or crew, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am

"Don't worry, not too long, just until the tasks are done, I need some time to rest on dry land too, and gather more dirt so I can actually sail across the water" said the woman calmly as she took another swig of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:28 am

Okay then, just tell me when that`s done Alex took a drink of his rum, for a second he accidentally locked eyes with a young boy.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:34 am

Kuro locks eyes(or rather eye, since he lost his in the Incident) with a heavily armed older guy, and grins. He recognizes that gleam in the guys eyes, the one a pirate gets. Walking over, he bows to the lady and the guy."Oi, humble patrons of the Lucky Cup, would you happen to be pirates? I'm looking for a crew to join.So, what do you say?" Several of the people turned around around, resting hands on various weapons in case they decided to shut the kid up using violence.This town was protective of the young Storm Cub.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:35 am

Spoiler:

Jezebel had opened the door of the pub with the use of her foot, as her hands were filled with bags of supplies for the kitchens. Her eyes scanned the room before landing on her crew mate and captain. She grumbled lowly before approaching them, depositing the supplies carefully and neatly before whacking Alex upside the head, "I reckon I specifically told you to help me with these" the brunette said, glaring down at the man. She unhooked a pouch from her belt and threw it towards her Captain, knowing she would catch it, "Got it so you didn't need to trouble yourself" she said as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

The woman chuckled as she caught the bag "now now you two, don't bicker, I may be your Captain but I am not your mother" she said before her attention drew to the kid in-front of her "that depends little one, are you ready for a life of harshness and fear? Would you be willing to follow my orders? And what aspects could you bring to my crew anyway?" she asked before she attached the pouch to her belt.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:57 am

Alex ignored the kid but the same couldn`t be said for Jeezbel I don`t do grunt work, I am your superior, furthermore, you do not hit me he frowned at her and held a hand on one of his many sheaths.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 am

Jezebel gritted her teeth in annoyance before pulling down on his hair, totally disregarding the boy, "Listen here and listen good" the girl said, leaning her mouth closer to the man's ear, "You may be the Captain's first mate but that don't mean a thing" The girl fisted his hair and moved her mouth away, grinning at him, "We're a crew and we do things together you lazy ass" the girl said before letting his hair go, turning to her Captain with a shrug, "He started it"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:10 am

The woman just rubbed her face in annoyance "look if you two don't behave I'll just dispose of you both and find crew members who can work better together, I've heard there are some British Naval officers around these seas now so I suggest you be on your best behaviors and try not to draw attention to yourselves, I really don't want to be trying to break any of you out of prison" she said in an irritated tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:12 am

Kuro grins.'Well, just allow me to show you...." The staff of the Lucky Cup, used to this, hurriedly cleared a space.Walking to it, he unsheathes his twin cutlass, and settles into his stance. Lightning flashes around him, then he starts slashing skillfully, moving so fast he was just a blur, and barely that.Sheathing his sword, he pulls out a throwing razor in the same instant, thowing it and chucking it at a metal pole outside, where it lodged deeply."Return!!" The razor flew back to his hand, and he sheathed it.'Now, for the finale!!!" His eye startsto glow white, and his hair turned a silverly blue, the color of lightning, and he floats several inches off the floor. He roared as lightning gathered, and he shoved his hands out, melting the stone to a pile of slag with a huge beam of lightning. He settles back onto the ground, grinning as his hair and eye turns back to normal."What you think of that!! ANd besides, I'm willing to find orders, as long as I find the punks who killed my family!!!" He gets a serious look on his face." I will find them, it's just a matter of joining the right crew!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:17 am

Alex didn`t react to her grabbing his hair My rank allows me to be lazy, yours doesn`t he yawned as the captain scolded him, he scoffed when Jeezbel tried to shift the blame Yeah "him", it totally wasn`t her it didn`t take a genius to make out the sarcasm in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 am

Sarza leaned back on her chair looking impressed, giving a little smirk "nice power you have there, alright then, you're on the crew, I also wish to avenge my mother, and find my father, perhaps we will both find who we are looking for" she said before she offered Kuro a seat "so what's your name kid? I'm Captain Sarza, The Shadow Queen" she said, introducing herself to her newest crew member.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 am

Kuro grinned, and the townspeople shouted in happiness."Finally!! Our little Cub has grown up, and gotten his crew!!!" 'That's brilliant,mon'!!!" A tall, stout man walks over, grinning. Leaning on the kid, he grins at Zarza."This here lad is our boy Kuro Hyusa, otherwise known as Storm Cub. Treat him well, he's a good lad!!!!"Kuro grins in embarrasment and excitement." Yar!!! This is gonna be a great adventure!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)   The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Age of Adventure (Roleplay Thread)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next