Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 am

Kammy enters the forest as she plays creepy and evil sounding music on her violin as she sings just as creepily.

"IIIIIIIII'll hunt you down beat you down cut you down, just turn don't you feel down give away your frown, I'll eat you! Kill you! smash you! Devoror you!, Oh my sweet sweet sweeeeeet red apple tree...."

Kammy then uses her bow to shoot down an apple from the tree and catches it. Kammy then sucks out the red color of it as she tosses it be hind her and continues to lay creepy music on her violin. mean while the cubs are still run away screaming.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 am

Toji winced."W-wrong monsters!!" Cocking his head, he hears the song.'Oi, I hear it, I hear the monster!!! Come on, let's get it!!!!" He runs off in direction of the song.Pulling out his katana, he leaps through the bushes.'Take this!!" Dwaaaang!!!! as the sword is buried in the tree, he face plants.'.....well played....."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:51 am

Marceline looks up. "Oops, sorry cubs." Marceline said kissing one on the head. She then flew the bushes and saw Toji on the ground. "Get up you old lump of lumpiness! Whatever monster you saw it's getting away!" Marceline said having her Ax ready for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:10 am

Kammy sees Toji attack a tree and then face plants laughing as she continues to play. Kammy then sees Marceline and smiles. Kammy had never met another Vampire before.... at least she thought she didn’t. Kammy tended to forget things about her past so who knows Kammy could have meet 50 other vampires before this but right now she just didn’t remember any. Kammy continues to play trying to think of a cool entrance line to look completely awesome when she introduces her self.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:17 am

Toji jumps back up, pulling his sword out of the tree.Looking around furiously, he looks up at a creaking sound, just in time to get a branch in the face.Falling down again, he growled.'You know, tree, revenge isn't a virtue!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 am

Spoiler:

The Glorfinusk's neon green eyes opened when she sensed a disturbance in her home. She had opted to stay in the forest for once rather than travel from kingdom to kingdom yet again. She stood up, revealing herself to be in a a short black dress which end at her midthighs, knee-high boots and a black collar around her neck. Totally unlike a monster. Well except her horns. She stalked through the forest towards the noise, blinking when she saw what seemed to be two people running after some sort of 'monster'. The glorfinusk quickly turned her lower body into that of a wispy nature and started following them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Marceline stopped. "Wait, our monster is a tree?" Marceline asked very confused.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:32 am

Kammy Floats over out into the open stopping her playing to talk.

"No if your talking about those cubs screaming moster they mean me... everyone thinks I am cause I play creepy music, live in a cave, and no one has ever seen me out of the shadows."

It wasnt the best entrance line but oh well
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 pm

Hearing the voice, Zaps jumps up again, leveling his sword."Eh? You're no monster!!!" He slumped." I got hit in the face for a red herring....Misery shall be my new name...." He comically mopes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Marceline didn't take in her pity story and sighed. She flew up to an apple and stuck her fangs into it, sucking out the red. "Don't worry Toji, Your face will heal soon, and if it doesn't we can go see the magical giant that has tears that heals anything!" Marceline said dropping now, three white apples.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Kammy floats on her stomach around Marceline smiling showing of her fangs.

"So cool. I have never seen another vampire before! I was starting to think I was the only one."

Kammy now floats in one place in frount of Marceline in a standing up position.

"I'm Kammy Blue and it nice tomeet you!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Marceline turns her head away and drops to the ground to Toji. "Probably one of my old peasants." Marceline hissed. She didn't like the idea of another vampire, She was the queen of vampires! Being the only vampire was one of the only thing that made her cool.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Kammy floats over by Marceline hearing what she said.

"Hey! I've never been a peasant in my life!"

"at least I don't this so" Kammy thought while holding an annoyed face.

"You dont have to be so mean, I mean I just met you. I'm just trying to be nice and be friendly."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Toji grinned."Uh-huh. Sure you're not just jealous?" He bowed to Kammy."Hello, I'm Toji Zapper, Prince of the Lightning Elementals, and this is Marceline, the Vampire Queen."He cocked his head at the violin."You're a player, too?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Marceline hissed at the girl, but took interest in her violin. "Whoa sweet violin." Marceline Said flying around Kammy taking out her Ax. "We could do some Jam time! I usually only do it with my peeps, but you guys are cool too." Marceline said as she began to strum her Ax guitar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next