Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 pm

she blinked as he spoke but nodded and startwed to sing "So music is a way, to get you throguh the day. It helps you stay strong and brave, or even helps you misbehave. And it helps put a skip in your step, to help you around that big old mess. I think I get it now, it helps you do things some how. I hope I'm doing this right, cause I could use its help to get me through the fright. Of the terrors, amoung the night. I don't get much, Cause I'm new here and such. But I think i found a way, to get me through the day, and a new way to say, how i feel and hey, thanks for helping me out."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Toji grins as sdhe begins so sing, and he bobs his head." Hey,there you go!!Sing it!" He responds in lyrics." Now you see/how easy it can be/ So long as it comes from the soul/and you let it flow/ And no worries, nothings wrong/ You're actually singing a pretty good song."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:35 pm

She smiled timidly under the shadows of her hood and looked down a bit but then back up. "Thank you as far as I know it's the first one I've ever done but... it oddly felt really good and like I've done it before. Thank you for showing me music and singing toji."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Toji nods."ey,no worries...I'm glad to help you find your music." The lightning elemental gives her a friendly nudge." Im happy youre happy with it.And hey, just remember....You feel it welling up, let it out. Music is part of the soul,after all." Lightning crackles through his hair as hegrins." I heard even Finn the human sings."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Advent10

Name:
Sage Dale

Title:
ShapeShifter Wanderer

Height:
6ish feet

Powers:
Can shape-shift into anything he's seen. He can even only partly turn into things, like turn his arm into a fish, his head into a horse, he commonly has horns on his head however.

Personality:
He's a very chill guy who tends to jus go where the wind takes him. He isn't down for fighting much, he'll either flee or shape shift into something to blend into his surroundings. If he has to protect someone, he'll usually shape shift into something to protect them, like a rock that covers them. Again, he really dislikes fighting.

Equipment:
Ukulele

Bio:
Sage grew up in a rather strict family. His parents were constantly setting rules about his powers, what he could eat, where he could go, who he could hang out with, and Sage hated it. He hated being under someone else's control, he wanted to go where the wind took him. So he did, he said goodbye to his siblings and left when he was 14.
Ever since then, he's met people and left people, just wandering, playing his ukulele, and finding new things to shape shift into.

Other:
Sometimes comes off as intimidating but is actually really kind.
Never stays in one spot for 2 days.
Refuses to shape shift his horns off of his head.
Animals are oddly attracted to him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:42 pm

She blinked in surprised when he nudged her.... was at a form of attack and he was just that weak to not harm her...? no that cant be it they were allys now right...? She blinked again and tiled her head to the side. "Whats a finn..... and a human?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:24 pm

While the two were talking, they would hear a faint strumming off into the distance. Every second it would be closer and closer until a boy would appear followed by several deer.
♪"Like a river flows, surely to the sea.
Darling so it goes, some things were meant to be!
Take my hand, take my whole heart to.
For I can't help, falling in love with you."♪

The boy continued the song, singing directly towards the deer that were following him. Surprisingly, he was a really good singer.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Toji grins." Finn is a great hero, despite Hus young age. A human is a race of beings around before Ooo became Ooo, after the great Mushroom War.They're pretty rare now...I've only heard of Finn, truth be told. I think he might even be the last one..." He tilts his head, hearing a song." Woah...that's good.." He looks,seeing a boy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:55 pm

she blinked again "whats a mushroom war?... and a hero?" She thought a bit and looked to him "what does he look like?" she asked she when thinking back thought she heard the name before maybe he was that yellow guy with floppy ears and a black nose. She then looked around not able to see the boy yet who was singing. "Where's it coming from?" she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Sage would finish his song with a final strum and watch as his animal friends would prance back off into the forest. As soon as he was done he'd also notice that two new people have entered the area, one particularly interested in his music.
"Thanks man, this whole forest is giving me an Earthy vibe ya know?" He told the two as he walked closer. "I'm Sage by the way, it's really nice to finally see frien-" Sage was saying while getting closer, then stopping dead in his tracks. "Gabby? What the lump! You left me?! Where have you been?!" Sage told her, almost angrily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Toji looks at her." Well.....like my dad tells me....The M.W. was a huge battle that changed Ooo forever, allowing people like you and me to exist. A hero is someone who goes on rad adventures to explore and help others." He llooks at the guy and nods,grinning." Yeah,man. The thrumming of the Beat is real strong here,for sure." But, the guy sees Gabby, and seems to get angry. Toji steps protectively in front of her,strumming rapidly as lightning crackles near the tip of his guitar." Let's not get mean, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:56 pm

She blinked "Ooo? whats an Ooo?" wait did he mean Goo? she was so confused.Gabby then blinked again and her pupils shrunk a bit as she looked toward the voice Sage would know she could rarely see more than 5 feet in front of her unless it was really bright out. She blinked as the voice knew her name and she blinked. "Lump? what lump? Who are you? And wondering around heading to a place called candy kingdom before that a pit for as long as i can remember..." she said clearly confused. She then saw Toji get in front of her and looked surprised. He was protecting her... but.... why? Was the voice a threat was she going to get attacked if she moved away from him?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:00 am

Mean? Sage was never mean, he always was trying to have a positive side on things, but this girl ripped his heart out. He just wouldn't understand.
He would side step the boy and relax his shoulders, regaining his cool again.

"Gabby, we were supposed to run away with each other. You-you left me waiting for you." He told her, his eyes filled with sadness. He took out his ukulele and begun to strum it.
♪"Ooh Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby
You were supposed to meet me
Meet me under the tree!
Ooh Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby
You left me
Left me under the tree
I waited and waited, you never came
What did I do wrong? Am I to blame?"♪
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:55 am

Toji blinks, tilting his head as the guy sidestepped him and began to sing a sing a song about being left behind. Oooooh, he saw. These two were a couple, and thus.....this was nonya business. The elemental steps back a distance, and stops strumming.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:55 am

Gabby blinked and then frown behind her shadows of her hood she couldn't remember him and according to him she left him behind and waiting. gabby felt saddened she had made this guy feel bad and she can't even remember why. "Hey you, I'm sorry too, leave you alone. I'm sorry but, I think I'm nuts cause I can't remember a thing..."

She looked down as she continued to sing. "All I remember is the time in the pit, and the fear of being alone. The fear or not knowing things to be known. The lack of vision I seem to hold, based on the things I've been told.... I'm sorry if I made you mad, I'm sorry if i caused you to be sad. But I can't remember why, I pushed you aside! I cant only remember the pits and my name.... but I'm certain... you're not the one at blame."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next