Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Paige continued to walk until sje heard talking. She pushed aside some braches and walked forward.

" Hellooo... AHHHH FLYING LUMPY THING!!!"

Paige fell on her butt pointing at LSP. Beacuse she had been frozen before the Mushroom war she had never seen anyone like LSP before. She noticed the adventure next to LSP he looked normal enough she didnt know what was goin on but she got up pulling out her hudge sword going in a defensive stance.

" I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUT YOU BETTER NOT MESS WITH ME OR THAT GUY OVER THERE OR ILL BEAT THE LUMPS OUT OF YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Adam chuckled. "You'll see." he said, and began to walk north to Adventure Castle. "Let's just hope the bandits and dragons don't show up today. They're quite bothersome." he said, being serious the whole time. Honestly, bandits nor dragons were funny business. As he was talking, they entered a dark forest. As they were walking, er, Adam walking, and LSP floating, a person had jumped from the bushes and screamed at LSP. "Whoa! Who are you? A bandit, I suppose?" he asked, and drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:55 pm

" I aint no bandit and why are you drawing your sword at me I'm trying to save you from that thing."

Paige pointed her lardge sword at LSP. Seeming to be confused.

" HAS THE WORLD GONE COCO!!!! FIRST THE LAND IS RENAMED TO Ooo THEN THE LAND MASS HAS BEEN REFORMED NOW I'M BEING PUT AT SWORDS LENGTH FOR TRYING TO HELP SAME SOME ONE FROM A MONSTER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Marceline looked at Jak surprised that he took her offer. Not a lot of people would do something for a vampire. " I need you to go on an adventure to do this though? Go to the deep dark forest right after the ice mountains. you will half to go deep in the forest and fight many monsters. then you get to a big opening where there are special strawberries. pick me ten of them then come back and give me them. Then I can take you to Finn." Marceline said imitating monster poses trying to be scary without actually scaring them.

OT: I think we need someone to roleplay as Finn and maybe Jake.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:54 pm

OC: JAKE!!! Very Happy

IC: Spider princess stood there with her arms crossed as she heard the vampire give Jak a task on fetching strawberries, Deep dark forest? ice mountains? Monsters?! this sounded fun and she didn't want to miss out.
"ooh, can i come?" she asked excitedly, raising her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:00 pm

JaK stood quietly for a second and then began to shake all over until finally a roar bellowed form his body like an erupting volcano.

"That sounds so AWESOOOOME, you can totally count on me to get you those strawberries. Adventure, monsters, and delicious fruit here I come!"

One would expect JaK to have been at least a little thrown off by such a dangerous quest just for food or uestion why she ate fruit rather than drinking blood, but hey, since JaK was pretty sure this was all a dream anyway. Why question it? Even though he couldn't remember the last time a dream hurt him like that wolf scratch did. As he spoke he held his sword up into the air, already visually imagining slicing off the heads of the creatures within the forest.

"Uhhh, of course you can come SP. You're super rad with that guitar man and plus I could use some tunes while we hike through the forest. Uhh, just one question though? How do I get there and how far is it?"

JaK scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he said all of this. One reason was because Spider Princess had asked to join him and he thought she was pretty.....Cool! Pretty cool, ya that's it, and he had no clue how to get around this crazy dream world.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:11 pm

An adventure for strawberries? Sounded mathematical. Definately worth working for a vampire. Especially such a sexy one. Ravian loved a chance to show off his skills too, this was gonna be a blast. He hadn't been on adventure with people in ever. Yeah that's no mistake he had never worked with others in his life. The city of thieves was not a place of team work, one member always got robbed. Literally, quite often followed by a shanking and possibly death....so no teams.

He also lived to take down monsters it was a sort of hobby in the city of thieves. Men came through with monsters and people would bet on how many people would die before he left, how many would die before there was a winner. Not to mention on whether individuals would win or lose and whether anyone wiuldnkill the monster at all, Ravian remembered making a killing when no one thought a dimple plant could kill anyone, it had only been a few seconds before the first contestant was eaten. It had been flippen hilarious, but with all the plant juice flying around, by the time the guy died he was probably the cutesy thing ever....freaking beautiful. The point being that Ravian had only limited experience with monsters.

"You've gotta let me come! Are the strawberries magic or something?!" he said suddenly quite excited. He loved magical items. He would follow these guys no matter what, or maybe work ahead and take all the strawberries himself! This was gonna be bablooby. Radical. Epic. MATHMATICAL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 am

Meanwhile in the strawberry fields a tall young man was picking well strawberrys and well rapping rather badly. Yeah it's me picking strawberries better watch were you step cuz its a flame I carry if you make it out alive it'll probably be bearly yeah dont mess with me or... He stoped and looked around he had'nt seen anybody in day's and was becoming very lonley. So he decided to make a friend. Out of his hand's shot a hot blazing fire and it made several little people but they soon burned out. He looked to the sky's and yelled angrily. NO SWAG!!! This scream could be heard a while aways.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Marceline looked surprised at the three adventurers. They will take up the mission? This ought to be fun! " listen to these instructions carefully.First, you have to take a long walk to the ice mountains, there will be many ice monsters. There will also be a giant ice berg, The evil ice king lives there. If your a lady you'd better watch out, that's all I should say there. after you take your hike past the ice mountains you have to climb the red rock griffs. the cave at the top of the cliff is guarded by a fire breathing Griffon. Destroy the Griffon and he will give you a drink that you will need later on your quest. after the Griffs, you get to the Sand land. there will be many sand monsters. Marceline exclaimed throwing her axe bass around like a weapon, all though it is. " Once you get to the end of the Sand Land you will see a thirsty, ugly old witch. give her the drink that the griffon gave you. She will let you through to the forest. In the dark creepy forest there is more monsters then all of the places combined!
Marceline gestured her hands in a big monster way trying to scare the adventurers.

" Go to the center of the forest to find the sparkly, red, juicy.." Marceline eyes were completely red, she was really craving the strawberries. "Anyways! the strawberries will be there, but be careful, there guarded by an farmer." She added on. The sun was getting lower, not quite ready to set but the light wasn't as intense. thank goodness for her, she isn't a big fan of the hat Marceline wears.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Spider Princess listened to the instructions Marceline gave them. The more she mentioned, the more epic this Adventure seemed. Ice Monsters! Fire breathing Griffon! okay the ice king seemed like the only downfall, but an old witch and and a dark creepy forest, Magic Strawberries! This sounded like a dream come true. "Shmowzow!" She yelled waving her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:51 pm

That seemed like a mighty long quest just for some strawberries, but hey, WHO CARES! Because it sounded flippin awesome! JaK had heard enough or rather all he needed to hear, monsters, monsters, and more monsters. An evil ice king and an old witch, plus...a dreaded farmer. This was going to be the best dream ever, hopefully he never woke up from it.

"Alright, you can come guy. Now lets get going peoples those strawberries aren't going to find themselves WOOoOO WOooOO!!"

As JaK spoke he high fived Spider Princess and then took off running in the wrong direction...JaK of course being the one to usually jump into action without thinking didn't even realize this, however, he just expected everyone else to follow him while he lead with his sword in hand. To be honest he didn't even remember half of Marceline's story. His mind just kept repeating, get strawberries and slay monsters, over and over as he charged while yelling wildly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm

[Black Star]
Name:Toji Zapper
Title: The lightning elemental prince/warrior
Height:(Roughly)5 feet
Powers:(Electrokenisis(Pretty powerful at times, but usually he's rather moderate in power levels. he's very weak against water also)
Personality:Seemingly immature and goofy, he can be serious at tines. He's devoted to his 'pack' , as he calls his friends, and will take on any threat that's dares rears it's head towards them.he hates bullies and bad guys, and is capable of going into a beserker rage.He has a love for hard rock and heavy metal, and occasionally rap battles
Equipment:(If any)A large guitar with it's head shaped like the tat on his shoulder.He utilizes this in distance attacks, channeling lightning through it and unleashing the lightning with riffs. He also has a pure black katana, which he uses closes up.
Bio:Was born as the prince of the lightning kingdom. As he grew up, he exhibited a love for battle and adventure, not to mention heavy metal, hard rock, and rap battles.Rejoicing,(his people are kinda like the Vikings),his parents denting off to become a adventurer, and bring honor for the Zapper name.
Other:He has a habit of howling during a fight.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Two bandits came running, bumping into Marceline."Please, help us!!" "Yeah!!!He's coming!!!" As they were talking a blue haired boy came walking up, playing heavy metal on a disconnected eleyric guitar, lightning crackling around it's tip.His eyes hidden by the pointy blue hair on top of his head, he leveled his guitar, playing a crackling riff and singing,"Oh yeah, yeah, yaaaah!!!Eat it!!!"A lightning bolt flew out, slamming into the two bandits and bowling them over."Boyaaaha,baby!!!That's, um.....100 bandits I've defeated now!!I'm truly great!!!!"Slinging the guitar into it's sheath on his back, he looked at the other kid as he flipped back the uair, revealing freindly, lightning blue eyes."Yo, was up?Names Toji Zapper, but you can call me Zaps.Adventurer?"Ignoring the graoing bandits at his feet, he suddenly burst into song."Oh baby, you ask me what I did today, and I say, I met a fellow warrior, and she seems okay-yay-yay-yay!!!"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Marceline looked at the boy who just defeated the bandits and bragged about it. " Greatttt, another immature kid." she thought to herself. The other adventurers took off in the wrong direction. "They'll find out later." she whispered. "Me? Adventurer. shoo! you haven't ever been on an adventure in till you went with me." Marceline said turning to the blue haired boy.Toji Zapper, interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 am

Toji blinked, stung."Eh?!What you mean?!Of course I've been on adventures!!!I've...I've..well, I've beat a hundred bandits!!!!!"He noticed the vampire girls guitar."Oh sweet gear, dudess!"Walking around her, he nodded, grinning."Yep, a true blue rocker!!!What type you play?Heavy metal?Hard Rock?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next