Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Vote_lcapAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Voting_barAdventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!

Go down 
+6
Hellbreaker
The Muse
Energy
Alpha
Idiosyncratic
Ninja
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Shadow waiting for a while before narrowing her eyes and brought a gaurd over. "I need you to take this boy to the castle keep a close eye on him I will return shortly with two more guests." she jumped into a shadow but it was white in the shadow world and came out the otherside to see bell scared. "Did you scare her?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:17 pm

Peter looked at the guard and walked with him to the shadow kingdom, he waited for the others with the guard. (OOC: I know, it's short, don't kill me >_<)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:50 pm

((OOC: Moon and I are bringing this back feel free to join, since its been over a year since we last rped in here we'll skip a year so everyone can use their old characters still if they want without having to worry about trying to rp their way out of anyone who no longer rps in here.))

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 15071710
Name: Gabby The Goo Girl
Title: Advanced Intelligent Goo Monster (A.I.G.M)
Height: 5'3"
Powers:
Spoiler:
Personality: She's really curious about some things. She tends to try and stay hidden since the only experience she has had with non Goo Monsters was others either running from, dieing by, or attacking Goo Monsters.
Equipment: Her clothes are radiated like her so they can't be affected by her goo or other Goo Monster's goo.
Bio: Her history is unknown and how she is different from the other Goo Monsters is also unknown but all that is known is that for the past 100 years she had been sitting in the corner of the pits watching the other Goo Monsters silently though the fact she unlike the other Goo Monsters wears clothes and knows that she has a name  hints that she wasn't possibly always a AIGM. Up until James and the others made it into the pits. She then crawled hungerly under the other Goo monsters and yanked off some chucks of him and ate it allowing herself to regain some of her mind back becoming more normal again.

She then watched as they escaped and James now Goo Monsterfied lead all the other Goo Monsters out of the pits. She after a long time of just sitting there she climbed out and wondered around with her hood up until she neared the candy kingdom and saw some candy trees. She then ate them becoming totally normal again and started wondering around elsewhere not knowing anything of the world anymore.
Other:
Spoiler:

Gabby walks around the Verdant Plains (That mountain area near finn and jakes house on the map.) as she nibbles on some small pieces of candy she was running low so she figured she should be heading back towards the only place she knew had candy... the candy kingdom. She hadn't been there in a long while though and she was rather scared of what might happen hopefully shed be able to get some candy and go back to wondering around and no one will attack her or figure out what she was....

did people besides those few that escaped even know about Goo Monsters? What if they do but dont see her as one? She had no idea what they would do or how things would go down but all she knew was she had to keep eating this candy to stay normal and the only place to get it was in that pink place with all the tall structure things.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:51 pm

[Black Star]
Name:Toji Zapper
Title: The lightning elemental prince/warrior
Height:(Roughly)5 feet
Powers:(Electrokenisis(Pretty powerful at times, but usually he's rather moderate in power levels. he's very weak against water also)
Personality:Seemingly immature and goofy, he can be serious at tines. He's devoted to his 'pack' , as he calls his friends, and will take on any threat that's dares rears it's head towards them.he hates bullies and bad guys, and is capable of going into a beserker rage.He has a love for hard rock and unique forms of music,  and occasionally rap battles
Equipment:(If any)A large guitar with it's head shaped like the tat on his shoulder.He utilizes this in distance attacks, channeling lightning through it and unleashing the lightning with riffs. He also has a pure black katana, which he uses closes up.
Bio:Was born as the prince of the lightning kingdom. As he grew up, he exhibited a love for battle and adventure, not to mention hard rock, and rap battles.Rejoicing,(his people are kinda like the Vikings),his parents sent him off to become a adventurer, and bring honor for the Zapper name.
Other:He has a habit of howling during a fight., and has a variety of relics that give him certain boosts,including the glove of Nevagonnastop, which gives him superspeed for 6 hours.

Toji walks in the plains, strumming lightly on his guitar as he looks around."Soooooooo...what to do....." He sighs, shrugging. " Eh.....things are what they are...."  He looks around , then spots somebody. Grinning he runs over,waving." Yoooooo! What's up??" Walking up to the girl, he smiles." Hey...any adventures around here?"

(Consider him a total reboot.^^)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Gabby heard some strumming and her head perked up as she listened closer to the music to try and see where the music was coming from barely able to see a thing. Then suddenly she saw a boy in her face shouting weird things like Yo and oh no was he shouting battle chants to attack her?! She quickly turned to run but tripped on a rock she clearly didn't see despite it being so big and she gasped as she almost dropped the sword on the ground but caught them just in time. She sighed in relief but remembered a thing was right behind her. Her pupils with wide as she quickly scrambled and hid behind the rock looking up over at the thing. "Please don't harm me I'm not here on ill intentions I'm merely passing through I swear!" she pleaded like her life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:25 pm

Toji blinks, skidding to a drop as the girl hides behind a rock." Yo...nononono..I'm not gonna hurtcha. That wouldn't be nice, ya?" He smiles." I'm Toji Zapper, miss, and I'm no villian to attack  a random stranger." He holds out his hand." How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Gabby blinked and her pupils narrowed a bit trying to see what he was holding out as he spoke but it seemed to be just a hand. She didn't want this Toji boy's hand so she decided not to take it from him and leave it be. She peeked up a bit above the rock as her pupils went back to normal. "I don't know what a villain or who random stranger is but I'm ... my name is Gabby...."

She poped a peice of candy into her mouth hed see a fant glowing tongue due to her mouth opening and it vanished as her mouth closed and she pocketed the candy in one of the patches on her skirt. "I'm sorry I have to go now I'm running low on food so I have to obtain more at a colorfull land made of it with big structors and such. I would stay longer since you're the frist friendly person I've ever met... to my knowing... and I'd like to talk to you more but I'm sure you have to find your friend adventure."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Toji nods as Gabby peeps out from behind the rock." Ey, there ya go!Nice to meetcha, Gabby."He spots a glowing tongue,but shrugs.All sorts, and so on," eh, a villain is a bad person, who does bad things, and a random stranger is someone you don't know. For instance, I didn't know you, so I call you Stranger. Now that I do know you, I call you Gabby."He smiles." Can I come with?I think I can find adventure in the Kingdom." He blinks." Oh..a adventure isn't a person...its something adventurers do, to find rare loot and help others do."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:46 pm

She blinked as she stood up "oh.... if they are to help others then you can go on an adventure and follow me..." she thought for a moment "i hope i used that word correctly this time." She then waved him to follow. "You should know though... I'm only 50% sure i'm going the right way... its hard to tell where i'm going and I've only been there once before." she explained as she started to walk.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:02 am

Toji grins when she saysd he can come with." Sweet! Thanks for allowing me to come with." He nods." And yah, you did it right." Waved at to follow, he does so,shrugging as she says she's not sure she's going the right way." Eh,that's fine. I usually randomly roam anyway."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:08 am

"Alright I just wanted to inform you in case you didn't want to take the chance of getting lost with me." She explained she thought and after a moment she pulled out some candy and showed it to him but made it clear she wasn't offering it up. "I just now realized you may know what I don't... do you know of the location of a place that is composed entirely of this?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:38 am

Toji nods." Alright,cool."She pulls out a price of candy, and he examines it." Oh hey, the candy kingdom!! Thgatd be perfect! There's always stuff going on there!" He grins, strumming lightly on his guitar." OK, off we go/with plenty of soul/Away to the Candy Kingdom/ with both rhyme and reason!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:53 am

She blinks and looks to the candy "candy kingdom?" she put the candy away "Well I'm glad we know where to go now and you have plenty of reason to go too now." She continued walking but blinked when he began to play and rhyme. She then looked to him. "what are you doing...?" She asked not knowing what music is.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:00 pm

Toji blinks, missing a beat as she asks what he's doing." Eh?! You don't know about music?!" He hmms, thinking abouthow to answer." Okay....let's see......." He nods,deciding." Okay...you know how some creatures have a heart? Well, their heart has a heartbeat. Music's like that,but its a heartbeat for the world, heck even the universe,itself. It drives us on, fuels the fires in our souls, it helps us create...and destroy,Its fast and light,"He plays a trill," slow and heavy," lays out a bass like beat," Soft and sweet," puts down a airy tune," Big and strong." He switches over to a loud and powerful series of notes." Everyone has music in them, somehow,someway." The lightning elemental grins." So, you see now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!   Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure Time: Legends of Ooo!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: