Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Voting_barTitans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Voting_barTitans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans: Walk of Shame.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Brianna finished tying the bandage and shook her head.

'It's just a cut. Save it for the HIVE.'

She spat out the name with venom in her voice, but her scowl softened slightly. Being angry and frustrated wouldn't help anyone but their enemies. She just had to think rationally. Even if the only thing she wanted to do right now was wring out the necks of every one of those sneaky, mind-controlling creeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:11 am

Will really was feeling better. Grace kept forgetting that he could heal himself, but she thought it was really impressive. She was glad about a lot of things right now.

"Okay, our first task is to find Sage. I had hoped to have more members here by now, but we can't hold off forever. Toji, you're going to find out where the H.I.V.E members are using your speed. I'm guessing they are going to take over our Tower in our absence. That's what H.I.V.E. did when they beat Titans Central."

Of course, finding them would be the easy part. Grace didn't want a repeat of the last battle. "We will have to focus on getting that machine off of Lance's head. That will be Toji's job as well. Once Lance is on our side again, beating the H.I.V.E. will be easy."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:40 am

If Toji's going to be looking for the HIVE hideout, he doesn't need to go alone so who is up for going with him. I'll go on the search for JaK. As long as there's nothing blocking his mind, it won't be hard to find him. Has anyone tried their communicators for him though?

Fully healed and back to his regular self, Will pushes the blankets off of him and gets out of his bed. Will steps away from the bed and over to Grace, facing her and everyone else in the room.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:24 pm

"I tried, but I got no response." Grace tried to focus on the task at hand: they needed to defeat H.I.V.E. and free Lance. "Once we have Sage we can begin our plan. Will, you're going to get that thing off of Lance's head. You're the only one who can face him. Sage will need to fight Protege. Brianna, your responsibility will be The Cricket. I should be able to take on Rawhide. Finally, Fenris and Toji will get Checkmate out of the area and mess his machines up with wind storms and Toji's speed."

No plan ever worked perfectly, but Grace hoped that this one would be good enough.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Riley Anthony Armitage finally found his stop coming up. He was sitting on a long blue bench, zooming down the subway. He blended in perfectly with the rest of the people going to or from their own work. Riley's work was different than their's now though. He had to be someone great...but, he didn't know if he could really do what he was expected to...

A few months ago, Riley was just another teen, trying to get a car, relaxing at the movie theaters and playing air hockey. Now, he is a Teen Titan, though. Living on the legacy ever since Robin, Cyborg and the gang started it all. Now he was a new recruit...yeah...the titans were in trouble if he was all that they had to look forward to...

Riley found the hospital stop and ran up the stairs and into the front door. Finding the first supply closet he could, he threw off his trench coat, revealing his uniform underneath. Now he wasn't Riley he was Scope. Hopefully he wasn't too late. All the other Titans had super speed, or could fly but Scope had to move the old school way until he could get a car. He ran into the hospital room expecting the worst. When he entered he saw that the other Titans were pretty beat up, but okay for the most part. He let out a sigh of relief but still knew that he had to get down to business.

"Sorry I'm late...what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:34 pm

'I'll go with Toji.'

Brianna spoke a little too quickly, swiftly adding, 'and I tried Sage's communicator too, but all I got was static.'

She simply nodded as Grace listed off their plan of attack, running through what she knew about The Cricket in her mind. Not much. She glanced at Scope as he burst through the door, his relief clear as he saw them all relatively unhurt. The girl answered him in a matter-of-fact kind of way, though not without an underlying tone of irony.

'Lance is being mind-controlled by an evil group of metahumans apparently bent on taking down the Titans. They beat us easily, and now Sage is missing.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Brianna quickly volunteered to go with Toji on his recon mission. Why would she want to go, too? She didn't have super-speed like Toji did. Grace wondered if there was something between them.

Scope came running through the door. "Scope! I'm glad you're here."

Grace let Brianna explain the situation. With Scope here, Brianna wouldn't have to fight alone. Grace, Will, and Sage could all fight their own battles, but Grace didn't want the rookies to have to fight alone. By matching Toji with Fenris, the angel would apparently receive a power-boost. Also, Brianna could fight The Cricket in close-quarters while Scope hit him from a distance.

Now they just needed to find Sage.

"Alright, Toji and Brianna, find out where Lance and those H.I.V.E. freaks are. The rest of us are going to search for Sage, and we're sticking together."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:30 am

Everyone has their roles down, right? I say we need to move as quick as we can because Checkmate's machines could be tracking us. What's your call Grace? Should we wait for any others to try and join us or move out now?

Will looks down at Grace and focuses at her eyes. He waits to see what she plans on doing. Her current strategy looks to be great right now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Toji grinned, happy that Brainna had chosen him for some reason."Great!!Just hop on my back!"He turned around, ready to piggyback Brainna.Looking over his shoulder, his grin widened."And make sure you hang on tight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:20 pm

OOC: The follow-up thread is on its way. "AJ" is working on it. I know JaK's busy, but hopefully he can join in this madness.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:32 am

Fenrisúlfr simply nodded as Grace explained everything. She made a fine leader.

So, just to be clear, I am going with you and finding Sage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:21 am

Grace nodded. "Finding Sage is the most important thing we can do right now. Second comes freeing Lance's mind from that machine. And third is beating those H.I.V.E. disgraces into the dirt."

With that, the Titans set out across the city, careful to stick together. They had to find Sage before the next fight began. Otherwise, all the planning in the world couldn't save them.

Toji and Bree had an equally important mission. They had to find out where exactly their opponents were. The next battle had to be fought on the Titan's time, not on the H.I.V.E.'s.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:35 pm

OOC: Is there to be a new thread started, or do we continue from here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:42 pm

OT: Well I was waiting for Josh to return before I made a thread stating where Sage was, also I wanted AJ to finish the HIVE, but I can attempt to proceed without both anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:15 am

Brianna blushed bright red as she realized what, exactly, Toji wanted her to do. She let her hair fall over her face to hide her burning cheeks and told herself that it made sense. This was a mission. A very important mission. They had to do things efficiently. She didn't have time to be getting all red over a boy giving her a piggyback. Especially Toji, of all people.

So with that halfhearted conviction, Brianna acted like she'd never hesitated at all and awkwardly climbed onto Toji's back, winding her arms loosely around his shoulders. Then, remembering his cheerful last-minute warning, she tightened her grip. She didn't even notice how much Toji's smile had reassured her, or how much more secure she felt about this whole situation now that he was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans: Walk of Shame.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next