Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans: Walk of Shame. Vote_lcapTitans: Walk of Shame. Voting_barTitans: Walk of Shame. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Titans: Walk of Shame. Vote_lcapTitans: Walk of Shame. Voting_barTitans: Walk of Shame. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans: Walk of Shame.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Titans: Walk of Shame. Empty
PostSubject: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Becoming aware of the icy coldness on his backside, Will opens his eyes and sees Grace flying next to him and that he was on a slab that she made. Feeling his spirit lift as he sees that she was ok, Will smiles at her.

Grace, you're here! I thought that the HIVE had taken you and JaK to put those headbands on and force you two under their control. What happened to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Good, Will was alive. She could feel relief flowing out from him. Her spiritual awareness was acting up again. "Yeah, I'm fine. They tried to blow me up, but I hid underground. Speaking of which, I think Sage got stuck in the sewers. There was a giant hole going down there and he was nowhere to be found. I'm sure he's fine, though."

Grace continued to take Will towards the hospital. Just because he could talk didn't mean that he was okay.

How did the Titans lose? Grace had to wonder this. She couldn't remember their team losing before. Of course, they had never been fighting against their leader before.

"Next time we fight those guys, I'm not fighting the one with the machines. I hate machines." She also hated the lasers that melted her ice with ease.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:15 am

I'm just really relieved that nothing happened to you. We walked into a trap, but next time we will know what to expect. But what are we going to do when we have to fight Lance.. We need to make sure that we aren't put into a fight against him next time. I'm lucky enough that all I got from him was a rock to the head that barely knocked me out. When we get to the towers, let's discuss who can take on which HIVE member the easiest. I can't believe how easily we were defeated. Checkmate, Protege, Rawhide, and Cricket. Either they're not like people we've ever fought before or they have been watching and studying us because Cricket beat me almost flawlessly and I was raised from a family of fighters. We need to go in as a team next time. We got too seperated.

Will looks at Grace, his eyes showing that his heart was heavy over the loss as it meant much more than just a simple defeat in a fist fight. It meant that the Titans could be losing their control over Jump City, and even control on working together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Who could beat Lance? Superboy, perhaps? Then again, kryptonians never seemed to be around when you needed them.

"I'm not sure how we should beat them. I don't have a lot of experience with leadership or strategy. If Lance is out of commission, then who is the team leader? You? Or Sage? I will follow the plan made by the new leader. You're right. We have to do this as a team."

They arrived at the hospital and medics began giving Will some much-needed first-aid. He was transferred onto a real bed and rolled to an emergency room. Grace walked with. A doctor tried to stop her and grabbed her hand. "Miss, please wait outside. You can't be in here." Grace looked at the man with icy cold eyes. He felt his hand getting colder by the second and quickly let go.

"I will go where I please." She followed Will to his hospital room so that she could continue to talk with him, if needed.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 am

Grace, I want you to be the leader. Between you and me, you're liked more among the others and I believe you fit the qualities of being a leader more so than I do.

Being guided through the hallways of the hospital, Will and Grace continue to talk about what's to happen. Finally entering the operating room, the doctors start hooking Will up to the machines and put the anesthesia mask over his face. The effects of the gas start to work on him almost instantly as Will finds himself unable to keep talking. Using the last bit of his consciousness Will holds his hand out to Grace and grab hold of her's. Inside her head, Will's voice can be heard as he looks into her as he stares into her gorgeous, icy blue eyes.

Grace... Thank you for coming to get me and bring me here. I can't express how grateful I am. Not any more than saying what's been on my mind. Grace, I l....

Will's eyes roll back into his head and then shut as the gas finally brought him under and harshly ended his message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 pm

He...he wanted her to be the leader? Grace was surprised. She didn't think that she had the qualities to be a leader. Maybe that was what he saw in her. In any case, with Sage missing and Will about to go into surgery, that made Grace the temporary leader of Titans East already.

Grace felt nervous. She had never had this much authority before. What should she do? She needed to gather the team. They needed to go into the next battle with full-force. And they needed a plan.

Will surprised her again by grabbing her hand.

"Grace, I l..."

He what? What was he going to say? She would have to ask him after he woke up again. Grace pulled out her communicators and called all the other members of Titans East, minus Lance of course. "This is Grace Koori. Everyone report here at the hospital. This is an order." She was guessing that the Tower would be the first place H.I.V.E. would look for them for another brawl. The Titans needed to be unpredictable.

OOC: There is a time skip here. The thread resumes a few hours later in the hospital.

Grace sat in Will's recovery room, waiting for him to wake up. She was also waiting for the other Titans to show up.

Last edited by darthlegolas on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Quote :
Lance surprised her again by grabbing her hand.

Didn't know we were followed :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 pm

OOC: fixed. Funny
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Will eyes twitch and then open as he starts to wake up, pulling out from the effects of the gas. His vision was blurry, but he could tell he was on a bed and his torso has been bandaged heavily. He blinks a few times to get his vision straight, but it remains the same, everything is all blurred. He then remembers what he said to Grace about her being the leader. He feels proud about putting her in that role as she would do a better job at it then him. Then he remembers what his last words were... I love you....

I told Grace I loved her. I... Well of course I would feel that way. She's become a major responsibility for me to protect and I want to help her as much as I can. I hope I didn't scare h.... Grace, you're in here!?

During his talk to himself, Will's sight becomes clear and he notices Grace sitting on the a chair right next to his bed, listening to him talk out loud. His face turns a shade of red as he looks at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Fenrisúlfr flew to the window, a shadow appearing over it as the window opened and he floated in, folding his wings, his golden broadsword drawn. He sheathed it over his back; he had been in a slight scuffle with a man in the downtown area, though that was taken care of now. He found Grace in the room, smiling.

Hello, Grace. I'm sorry, I was o-

His eyes fell upon Will. He blinked, and went to his side.

...who did this? Is he alright?
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: Just in case, my last post was only heard by Grace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:49 am

Will was waking up. Grace hoped that he would be able to recover quickly. The team was going to need him to beat the H.I.V.E.

Then she heard the words he was saying.

shocked

He...loved her? Nobody outside of her family had ever said that to her. Grace's heart skipped a beat at the mere emotional shock she felt. He wanted to protect her? She had waited for an entire year to hear someone say that to her. Grace's eyes started to tear up, but she felt happy inside.

Will seemed to be embarrassed, but Grace smiled at him through her tears. "Thank you, Will. Thank you. I love you too." It was true, and it was from the heart. Will was an upstanding man, with great power. Grace respected him, and knowing that he loved her made her love him back.

Fenris flew through the window. He asked Grace who had done this to Will. To him, it must look like she was crying over Will's wounds. Fenris' question brought Grace back to the situation at hand.

H.I.V.E. had taken control of Lance's mind and had defeated the Titans. This could not go unanswered.

Grace stood up and faced Fenris, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Fenris, an organization of villains called the H.I.V.E. is using mind-control on Lance. They are responsible for doing this to Will. Sage is also missing due to their attack. I am hereby assuming control of Titans East for the moment. We're going to get them back."

Grace noticed the hilt of Fenris' shining sword on his back. She had never really seen him fight, so she wondered what exactly he could do. That would determine what job he would have in the coming fight. "Fenris, I know I can count on you for this fight, but I need to know what you can do. Exactly what powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 am

Brianna walked through the hospital doors with Toji in tow, irritably waving aside the nurses who rushed at her with bandages. She had a jacket tied over the cut on her arm. It would do for now. The same doctor who had tried to stop Grace didn't seem to agree as he came forward, looking irate at the Titans who were crashing his hospital. One look from Brianna and he backed off again. Normally she wasn't a scary sight, but even her little moment with Toji hadn't been able to keep away the fierce scowl on her face. They had lost, against their own leader!

She walked into the emergency room just as Grace finished her question to Fenris, casting Will a concerned glance and noticing the blush almost completely faded from his cheeks. She didn't think anything of it, too full of frustration at the team's loss. She helped herself to some disinfectant by Will's bed, taking off the makeshift bandage around her arm and proceeding to clean the long, shallow cut herself. Rai was giving her instructions, punctuated by worried comments that she should have just let the nurses do it. Brianna ignored the ghost, concentrating on her arm as she wrapped a bandage around it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 am

Fenrisúlfr's face went blank as she said Lance had been taken over by an organization called H.I.V.E. and that he had defeated the entire team of the Titans. Fenrisúlfr, for one of the very few times in his life, was genuinely shocked. However, Grace had asked him a question. He frowned, but answered.

My Sword of Truth can launch cleansing blasts that eradicate evil, and I have control over water. I can also sense demonic presences, and evil intent. So we may be able to find Lance, and JaK, if he's controlled as well. If there happened to be a demonic presence, my powers would increase exponentially. However, since we don't know where Kyte is, we-

Fenrisúlfr blinked, and looked to Toji. He was half-demon. He looked back at Grace, and pointed at him.

I won't be at full power, but he should at least put me at a high enough power to make storms. If Kyte were somehow lured into fighting H.I.V.E., perhaps in the promise of a strong enough opponent, my powers would increase even more. However, if he knew I was there, he'd be there as well...

Fenrisúlfr waited for any other questions.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Despite the injuries on his body and what the most recent events have been, Will lets a smile break across his face when Fenrisúlfr and Brianna, with Toji, came into the room.

Everyone, these new members of HIVE are not to be messed with. All of us except you, Fenrisúlfr, know what it's going to be like fighting them. Some how they were able to pick us apart. We can not let that happen again. Now Grace, as the new leader, what do you think we should do to prepare a counter strike? Also, do any of you need any healing? My magic energy has refilled itself so if any of you are injured, like your arm, Brianna, tell me.

Will holds his hands three inches above his chest and creates two orbs of white light that shine down on himself. In a matter of seconds, all the bruises and cuts on his body disappear and his body is back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans: Walk of Shame.   Titans: Walk of Shame. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans: Walk of Shame.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next