Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Vote_lcap'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Voting_bar'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Vote_lcap'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Voting_bar'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

'The Hunt'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'The Hunt'    'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

"And your lack of temperature is endearing, but I'm sure it's nothing a blanket can't fix." she smirked, knowing his never-ending coldness was a weak spot for him. Did he regret his true form, yearn for humanity? If he did, he was an idiot. Humanity was weak, they needed sleep, food, water...and they could die. As for his relationship to the Titans; you didn't need to be trained in profiling to note him physically seething at the thought of them.

"I see. Y'know, they're not that bad. They're just afraid to kill. 'All life is sacred' and that bullshit." she scoffed, running a hand through her hair again. "I think I might dye it black again."

The girl smiled briefly and turned to face Necati, stepping forwards to close the gap between them. She remained only inches away from him, arms folded across her stomach, so close that he could feel her warm breath on his neck for she was still a good foot shorter than him.

"So, what is it that you want? You seem pretty interested in who Fear is and what she does, hmm? Now, don't mistake me for a 'stupid human', Mister. I'm quite capable of deciphering people -human or not- and I'd say that you need my help, as I need yours."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hunt'    'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Necati smirked as Alyss talked about dying her hair,

“If you’re not careful you will end up dying it blood red before anything else.”

A shiver ran through his body as he felt the warm air on his neck. Now he knew that she was taunting him it was obvious that she had put the pieces together or that she was at least close to the right answer. Turning his face was a crooked smile as he looked down upon the girl. She was very perceptive of that even he could not deny. His silver eyes were piercing as he gazed into her black ones.

“Now now…when did I ever call you a stupid human…don’t you know its not nice to put words in my mouth? Affter all if I was going to be correct I would call you a stupid schizophrenic human.”

He taunted sarcastically. Pausing a moment as he sighed deeply.

“As for your other assumption…I do not necessarily need you as you do not necessarily need me…but it will make my life and yours a lot easier to have each other come along…. Don’t get any ideas that you’re irreplaceable but know that I will have your back should you ever need it watched for as long as we are partners. The only thing I will require in this partnership is that you do not question my tactics or motives as I will not question yours. Let us agree to do what is necessary for each of us to follow our own road and help each other when it is convenient.”

Pausing a moment he moved smoothly pass the girl and proceeded to lie placidly down on the bed.

“You know I forgot how much I hated having a woman in my life thank you for the reminder.”

His voice with drenched in sarcasm.

“Always brining out the best in me…quite annoying to have someone screaming smart remarks at me while I try to be dark and mysterious…you really have a knack for killing the persona don’t you.”

Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hunt'    'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:37 am

As the man passed her, she let out a breathy laugh. "It's not schizophrenia - multiple personality is the correct term, or disassociative identity disorder. But that's not me, I'm sane but with an evil twin."

With a shiver in the night air, she turned back inside and closed the double doors. "I agree with that as far as you say. Don't question the things I do, but don't go behind my back either. I can assume you're trustworthy when you say you'll help but you can never be too careful these days, so don't expect a lot of trust from me."

Alyss stepped lightly across the wooden floor, almost silently, and sat down on the end on the bed, resting a hand on the metal bars. "Well, excuse me for being female. And yes, no point in playing the bigshot around here, I'll just taunt you to death. But you know it's equally unpleasant to be beaten up on your first meeting with someone," she stressed, a sarcastic smile on her face. "I ought to have you done for domestic violence.

She gazed at her feet for a moment before hopping gently onto her feet and turning towards the door at the end of the room. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked, tying her hair back into a ponytail as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hunt'    'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:57 am

“No you have played your part as the gracious host I can ask no more.”

He smirked as fluffed his pillow and hung his jacket on the metal frame of the bed.

“As for getting me on domestic violence I wish you the best of luck. For I do not believe there is a single soul in the police force who would believe that you were blown half to hell by dark magic wielded by a Goth looking gent.”

Necati snickered as he let his eyes slowly shut. It was amazing how heavy his body felt. It had been ages since he had slumbered…of course there was a reason for that. He trusted no one enough to let himself be fully vulnerable. Even now he had already cast a dark seal of protection over himself. It was nothing powerful but it would wake him should someone uninvited enter the room. A few seconds of piece passed as his mind grew drear and then without warning a silent scream pierced his skull as Necati's face scowled with discontent. Steadying himself the reaper took a few deep breaths as he relaxed his body and let his mind begin to drift off. His thin lips parted as his last words were but a murmur before the darkness claimed him.

“Pleasant dreams my dear. I pray that your night will be restful and that your demons stay at bay.”

(End thread?)

OC: I think that's enough for one sitting unless you have something more you need in our second encounter =P

Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hunt'    'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:47 am

End thread is good for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Hunt'    'The Hunt'  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'The Hunt'
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3