Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

May I see you?(Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Another gift? And so practical too. Rose looked at the snow globe and held out her hand when offered to her, taking it as well now. It was not only useful, but pretty. She had been given three gifts today. First the tour, then the flower, and now this globe. She loved it, but a thought came to her mind that made her set the gifts down and scramble for her notes again.

"What if the snow globe is lost or stolen?"

With a mindset that SCO would probably appreciate, Rose considered the possibility that their security may be compromised if someone else got their hands on this little 'gadget'; maybe someone that wasn't Steve-friendly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 6:50 pm

"Well, even if you were to shake it and then wasn't a good time to visit, the gates won't open. My magic has made the item only attuned to you, so it won't work for someone else," Santa Steve said having already thought of that ahead of time.

"All that leaves is getting you back home, which we can simply do by sleigh. Which isn't an inconvenience and The Steves won't complain about some exra flying," he added.

"Speaking of- we fly now? I wanna fly again!" A Soaring Steve reminded them that they had been hitched up and everything but were getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Rose nodded once again, smiling. It all sounded like a good arrangement, then. Finally satisfied, and ready to depart, Rose took her things and would be ready to follow S.S to the sleigh once more. Today had been a good day. She had established friendly ties with the Steve beings, paving an opportunity to make sure peace was kept. Everyone seemed happy, well, mostly everyone.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 7:07 pm

The trip went back visually more smoothly, as the snowstorm that had been raging was less... intense with Subzero Stephanie playing with The Steves. But it was never the less still present, keeping the village hidden at least from prying eyes and discouraging tresspass. Along the way there would be other Soaring Steve Troupers with what looked like spotlights, clearly they were on the look out for sneak ne'er do wells.

Much like before, the sleigh would go through the storm relatively easily, and they'd pop out back over the snow covered mesa. Soon they would return to the city, about in the same place where they had picked Rosie up. "Tonight was quite enjoyable. I do apologize for it not turning out completely as you desired- Stephanie being a primal spirit is just very set in her ways. It does not help that Fasilli throws fuel on the fire: either way, we must do this again sometime," Santa Steve said what amounted to his farewells.

"Yes again! We can help Rosie fly!" A Soaring Steve flapped his arms wildly.

Once goodbyes were exchanged, probably with Steve headpats and hugs, Rose would be alone. For a moment, heating a pop sound and revealing... another present. It wasn't a festive wrapped present and looked more like a... party present of sorts. IF she opened it, Rose would suddenly get hit in the face by a pie via springy arm. There would also be a "SPLUT" narration, which would inspire a dislike for Mondays. Tied to the arm would also be a note saying, "1, 2, 3, 4- I declare a prank war! ~ Fasilli"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 8:11 pm

Rose sat back and enjoyed the ride back, peering out as they passed by their security measures. Huh, they actually did take great care to protect this place, didn't they? It didn't take long for them to make their way back to jump, dropping Rose off pretty much the same place she left. She said her goodbyes, with headpats and hugs, and was about to leave when she noticed something on the sidewalk. A...present? Who was it for? It just kind of...appeared. She looked it over, full of curiosity, and slowly decided to pull at the ribbon to unwrap it.

That, she found out, was a messy decision.

Rose was soon splatted in the face and stumbled backwards; shocked, but intact. Someone had a grand idea of a prank, and threw it right into her face. Now who could that have been? Rose was slow to react after the initial splat, slowly cleaning the pie from her face well enough that she could see again. A note? Ah, so this was from who she thought it was. Well...if it was a prank war he wanted, Rose was sure to lose it. She really wasn't much of a prankster. Oh well, as long as he was having fun and she didn't get hurt.

She cleaned off a little more of the gunk, enough so that she had no visual obstructions, then took her gifts and walked home. She was a mess, but it wasn't too bad and she wore it with a smile. She wondered what kind of reactions she get walking home like this. That could be just as funny as well.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I see you?(Mega)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5