Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

May I see you?(Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 10:45 pm

The Yellow Steve had been among the small group that visited Sol's bar, alongside Red and Green. Speaking of, Red and Green Steve would finally rejoin them- Red had his little tour guide flag, which for reasons unknown took much longer to find than normal- due mostly to Steve-based shenanigans along the lines of capture the flag. "We have returned!" Red announced.

"You were gone?" A Steve called out, and all the Steves at the table laughed.

"Did we miss the Jelly beans?" Green Steve blinked.

"No no of course not little one," S.S chuckled, picking him up and sitting him on the other side.

"I'm all set- I tried to have Steve draw a map but he was lazy and didn't do it," Red Steve said cimbing up and sitting on the top of the sofa- all good rec rooms had sofas.

"I can't draw that quickly though..."

"Steve on the tour kick again?"

"Oh, Steve. I didn't see you in there... are you going to join us?"

"Do I need to hide my snacks?"

"You know the rules."

"Then no." They bantered as some FeSteves appeared with more snacks consisting of Jelly Beans. Which Green and Red happily munched on.

"Do any of you know when Steph will be back? Or does she plan on trying to bury Jump City in snow over night?" S.S asked seriously.

"No clue!"

"No see MisSteph."

"One of her friends might now- or The Chief," Yellow Steve said thoughtfully.

"Hmmm... I'm going to need to talk to her about easing up on the snow. From what I've seen, the waters of the docks are actually freezing over from the amount of snow they've been pushing into them after they clean the streets," S.S said finishing his hot coco. "Maybe we'll bump into her during the tour. If you're ready my dear, we can begin," S.S said giving his empty cup to a FeSteve.

"Steve hurry up!" Red Steve said,

"B-but I never said I was coming too. I've seen everything here anyway..." Green Steve replied.

"Steve! There you are! We've been looking all over for you," A light Blue Steve with a tuft of what looked magenta colored hair poking out from their hood exclaimed, running over with a couple other odd Steves. They were odd because the eyeholes of their masks had a feminine lash to them, and their little... cloaks? Hoodies? Coats? The things which make up most of their bodies ended in a frill. There were atleast one other like this, while another one looked like a chibi grim reaper wearing a yellow/green cloak.

"O-oh. H-hello Steph," Green Steve visibly trembled with extreme nervousness. For point of clarification, Steves normally do not diverge in gender. But since the Subzero Stephanie came to be, it had started being picked up.

"That's not Miss Stephanie," S.S explained to Rose incase she was confused.

"You said you were gonna sing with us at karoke tonight- and you never showed up," The Light Blue Steph fumed.

"Have you been here stuffing your face?"

"Didn't Steve actually come in, shouting some nonsense about dragging Steve away on a top secret mission? And to explicitly not tell 'the commander chip' about it?" The Spooky Lime Steve commented.

"Y-yeah that's right!"

"I did no such thing. But you better make it up to them Steve. You know how Steph gets ever since that karoke night at Lord Hotman's," Red deftly shifted blame despite the fact there had been an eye witness.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 11:21 pm

Rose was starting to give up being able to keep track of everything going on. There was just too much chatter to keep track of them all. Oh well.

What she DID catch, however, was important. It sounded like Stephanie was responsible for all the snow, and even some Steves agreed that it was too much. That sounded promising, and with any luck she would be able to return the weather to normal just by asking nicely. That was her plan from the start, but it began to seem more and more viable.

But she soon began to understand a fact that was extremely important; the fact that for ANY negotiations to be made, she needed to be able to talk. Her perception of the Steve interactions lessened even more as she looked around for a non-invasive means of communication. Perhaps there was a notebook and pen nearby?

She was able to catch that some more feminine Steves came in, but S.S said that they were NOT Stephanie. That's fine then, she still had yet to secure a channel for communication anyway. She was going to have to do that before the real Stephanie showed up, perhaps quickly.

The look of searching and puzzlement would be obvious on her face. While she didn't move from where she sat next to S.S, she was obviously looking for something. Maybe she should have asked Santa for a means to communicate? But by that logic, maybe she should have asked for a cure for cancer too.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 11:44 pm

"So who's she?" Steph asked blatantly.

"S-she's Rose," Green Steve replied.

"Indeed, and she is here for a tour!"

"What's her deal now?" Orange Steph pointed a nub at Rose as she seemed to be looking around for something.

"Hmm... would one of you please go fetch us a notepad and a pencil? Or Steven if you bump into him," S.S asked politely.

"I'll be back," The Spooky Lime Steve sank into the ground on his quest. Whether or not he went to go find it remained to be seen as the group of Stocky Steves started to get rowdy, singing some kind of jig you'd hear in a tavern. But Spook Lime Steve would return, popping back up from the ground with a pad and paper.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 1:17 am

Though she didn't find what she was looking for, at least the message came across for what she needed. The lime green Steve seemed to be ghostly enough to sink through the ground, and returned with what Santa had asked for. It was perfect, and she smiled to lime with a bow and outstretched hands in thanks. The first thing she wrote for him were the words "Thank you." Seemed appropriate.

Huh, it was weird being able to have a means to talk like that, even if the means were slow. Writing out your sentences was slow, but it was better than nothing and less intrusive than thought linking. It would be a perfect means of asking about thinks like that, too. She might not have to act first and ask for forgiveness like she usually did.

For now, she didn't have anything else that immediately sprung to her mind that she needed to say. Perhaps that was because she wasn't used to having the option readily available.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 1:26 pm

"Very good then. Now if there's nothing else, shall we get started? As you can see here, this is the mess hall- or the rec room as some of you kids would prefer to call it. We don't actually... need food or anything but we like the idea of snacks and games. Plus all work and no play- is a bad thing," S.S began the tour in the first room they were in, for convenienc.

"Sometimes we move the tables around and make little forts- sometimes it's between different clothed Steves, other times it's Steves against Steves-"

"There was also that time we Stephs crushed you all!"

"I don't remember that. I distinctfully remember there being a lot of crying about losing on the side of the Stephs," Red and Light Blue Steph bantered.

"WHAT? You take that back Steve! Or I'll dunk your head in a lake!"

"Little ones, calm down- we have a guest. If any of you would like to tag along you are free to do so but try to behave. It's very distracting," S.S interrupted. "You've already seen the main factory floor but there's more to it than you can see from the door," S.S led the way back from whence they came to the main factory floor. FeSteves were still busy, though much less so than a moment ago and also seemed to be more distracted when Rose came back with S.S.

"Bang! I shot you Steve!" A Pink clad Steve exclaimed, chasing after a Trouper with a pair of pop guns.

"Nuh-uh! I have level 3 shielding that makes me immune to pink wearing scrubs!" The Trouper argued, running around the workshop until some FeSteves joined in on the shenanigans.

"This is mostly assembly. Naturally we can't make things without some materials- though I won't deny that there's some magic at work here too. About the only thing which most of us can't really do is make those fancy and new fangled gizmos you kids play with these days. I don't see the appeal really- to sit in infront of a glass screen all day like a zombie," S.S commented off handedly as Supreme Chief Officer Steve reigned in his rogue trouper.

"It wasn't me! Steve started it!"

"And I'm finishing it. Come now! Back to work! It's your shift now to wander around aimlessly through the housing district," SCO.Steve argued, bonking him on the head with a whiffle bat he found. Then there was a fire, which should've warranted concern but everyone just stared at it.

"Oh good heavens! No no, bad Steve!" S.S was the only one to react, waggling his mitts about to gather up a cold gust of air to bury the flames in snow.

"Cheeze it! It's the fuzz!"

"Scatter! Or he'll make us do work again!" A pair of firemen clad Steves exclaimed... yes they were wearing little firemen helmets and jackets over their clothes.

"Steve! After those firebugs!" SCO.Steve commanded, rallying the other Trouper as they chased after the Scorching Steves. This was followed by more Troupers honking after them as they escaped down a hallway across from them.

"What a mess..." S.S sighed at the char.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:24 pm

Rose was calm and attentive as she listened to Santa Steve explain more about what they were seeing, and followed closely along as she was led to various buildings.  She didn't mind the chaotic or disruptive behavior of the Steve's play; to her it was well within reasonable bounds.  And S.S was right, play was a good thing and needed to be included in some way.  

Rose's lack of concern and her patience were evident in her behavior.  She watched the Steves with a calm and contented gaze, as a mother would watch her cubs tumbling about during harmless play.  It was to her a sweet and charming sight, and she saw no reason to be concerned with them.  She had come to see these creatures as they were, to understand what they were truly like, to know their unadulterated nature.  It was only natural that some like S.S would want to display their best, and that nature in itself was good for Rose to know.  Almost everyone tried to wear some form of a social mask to show off their best self, and Rose understood this.  But she also desired to understand one's true nature.

She wanted to see what was behind the mask.

So far she had found the Steve's to be pleasant, even with their quirks.  However that view was challenged when a fire erupted nearby.  At first it prompted everyone, including Rose, to stand and stare at it.  A fire?  

That didn't seem like it was supposed to happen; caused by a band of fire sprites that were clearly out of place.  This no longer seemed like playful nature.  It looked like a problem.  S.S dealt with it in a gust of cold wind and snow, but the aftermath still lingered.  The damage, while contained, was still done.

Rose got the impression that this was less acceptable than the normal Steve shenanigans, and she starting writing something for the first time into her notebook.  Pretty soon she had a note with a question, and she tore off the page to hand it to Santa Steve.

"Is there something I can do to help?  I'm quite willing to lend some assistance."

As usual, her language was blunt and direct.  It was the type of communication she was used to.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:27 pm

Some FeSteves were already picking up on the hint and going about cleaning up, primarily Sweeping feSteves to get the soot. Nothing major had been lost, and being like wild sparks just looking for anything to set ablaze, they had just picked something that would ignite. Probably didn't help that the the floor was wood but that seemed more homey than the brick and mortar that the rest of the building had. The floorboards at the fire would need to be replaced though. "Hm?" S.S hmmed as Rose wrote on her notepad and showed him. "I appreciate the offer, but its no problem. Besides, you are our guest and would be most unkind to ask you to," S.S said politely.

"Scorching Steves are a bunch of hot heads that like fight fires or with fires," Red Steve chimed in with his little flag waving around. "Ain't that the way to Steven's Lab?" Red Steve added with an exclamation point over his head.

"Er, yes. Hopefully he has the door locked. No matter, for now- as you can see over there is where my helpers load up my sleigh and hitch up the Soaring Steves you saw earlier. They're probably flying around in the snowstorm," S.S pushed on with the tour.

"They're almost as bird brained as some of the FeSteves. Anyway, uh.... shall we continue?" Red Steve chimed in again, making sure not to overstep his bounds for taking the tour. Technically it was S.S giving it, and he was just here for random tidbits.

"They just like flying around. It's in their nature to enjoy the feel of the wind," S.S pointed out as he led the way down the other hallway. Red Steve would tug at Rose's dress to follow them.

Not to long after rounding the corner, they'd be outside a rather fancy looking door that had a digital sign that said, "Steven's Lab. Knock before entering." The door currently was open, and at least one Scorching Steve came scurrying out at high-steve. "GET OUT YOU MALEVONENT MISCHIEF MAKER! OR I'LL STRAP YOU TO A ROCKET TO THE MOON WHERE THERE'S NO ATMOSPHERE FOR YOUR FIRE TO EXIST!" the voice of Steven barked, followed by what could only be described as lazers came flying out through the door after the Scorching Steve.

"Your big words don't scare me! ACK! The fuzz again!" The Scorching Steve yelped as it saw Rose and the others, immediately running the opposite direction as a few Troupers with red and blue flashing lights on their heads ran out after him.

"Stop resisting arrest ya Fizzle!" A Blue trouper barked as it spat a ball of water from it's mouth hole at the Scorching Steve.

"Go soak yer head ya drip!" The Steves bantered as they ran further down the hall and around the corner. These were probably scarring insults of the highest caliber, for sure.

S.S would slowly facepalm before knocking on the door, respecting Steven's wishes.

"Ack! Don't come in! Blasted fizzlefacednincompoop. Gotta clean up- where's that sponge? ACK ACID! No no! Don't- BAH I WAS WORKING ON THAT FOR WEEKS!" Steven called out, followed by the noise of something crashing which prompted S.S to lead the way inside to... a slightly messier looking lab than normal. Cluttered was probably a better way to describe it until The Scorching Steve and The Troupers did the run around inside. Now there were singe marks, beakers broken, mysterious liquids here and there- and a table that was now resting against the floor due to it's legs being eaten away by the aforementioned acid.

"Are you alright?" S.S asked concerned.

"Yes! I mean- no. I mean, yes! Physically. Um... welcome! Please mind your hands and feet- um... I should really finish that robot program," Steven replied from the other side of the room, barely visible through the various tubes, gizmos and doodads all over.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 7:27 pm

S.S insisted that things would be fine and that her assistance, while appreciated, wasn't needed. Rose was okay with this, but still felt the need to offer just to be sure. She nodded and took back the notebook for later. Really, she should carry a pen and notebook at all times from now on.

The tour continued, and S.S showed Rose where the sleigh was prepared and hitched. It must get a lot of use, seeing as Santa Steve seemed to deliver his gifts much more often than once a year.

Rose's eyes diverted downward when she felt the tug at her dress, seeing the little red Steve. The little guy seemed keen on following, but Rose decided that holding her dress like that wasn't needed. Instead, she took his hand with a soft smile so that he could hold that instead as they walked. Only if he wanted to, or course.

It sounded as if the fiery steves made their way into...Steven's lab? Wasn't he the scientist? Oh dear, that could be quite bad. Rose watched and listened with concern, flinching and jumping back with a startle as she watched lasers fire out from the room. That seemed very dangerous, shouldn't someone do something!? Rose had been told her help wasn't needed, so she resisted the urge to consider interfering.

They were told not to come in, and so Rose didn't. She could see enough from the doorway to tell that this room was hazardous, and potentially dangerous after a rogue fire Steve blazed through with reckless abandoned. She decided to tiptoe back and keep a safe enough distance that she wouldn't be harmed if the room suddenly exploded. Better safe than sorry..
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:26 pm

"May we come in?" S.S asked, not sure if they should continue for similar reasons that Rose was worried about.

"Y-yes! Fine! Just, mind yer hands and feet like I said. I swear it's not always this messy," Steven invited them in.

"Do you need the Sweeping Steves to stop by? Maybe a mop?" S.S offered, carefully making his way inside first to test the waters.

"That'd be delightful- assuming they can keep their little nubs off my stuff. Welcome!" Steven greeted them.

"So... as you can guess, Steven is a scientist. He's responsible for research and development- something I didn't know we needed but he knows a lot about those uh... things I mentioned," S.S said moving some broken glass away with his boot.

"They're electronics my good sir- honestly the fact that all of you don't understand the basics of modern society is quite astounding. I've tried figuring out why this is but all of these so-called Steves are as useful as a neanderthal with a 3d printer," Steven rambled off and alluded to the fact that he didn't consider himself "a Steve" in the same sense.

"Doc's a kook. Says things that make no sense, somehow mashes things together which do cool stuff. Tell Rosie about the Lobster thing!" Red Steve said taking Rose's hand when she offered. Ha! Take that Green!

"Eh wot? Oh. That thing- yes it's quite an impressive piece of machinery that should be outside somewhere. It was my first creation after finding myself 'Steved' as you see me now. For reasons I can't imagine, it scared the daylights out of everyone up until that so called 'Supreme Chief Officer' decided that it'd make a great weapon should we come under attack. Baulderdash I say! Who would be crazy enough to battle the raging snowstorm that blows around us? Though not as impressive as my weather control device, Stephanie makes sure that no one can find us anyway," Steven continued to ramble, he liked to hear himself talk apparently.

"Right- that 'machine' gives Stephanie a much needed break from time to time," S.S chimed in.

"How dare you devalue what a marvel of scientific genius my machine is. I may not be able to explain scientifically how half the things that go on here work- BUT they are nothing compared to just how complicated it is to conjure up a snowstorm on the fly," Steven fumed.

"By the way- we'ved taked about your lazers," S.S changed the subject.

"We've also talked about upgrading your sleigh to something completely independent of childish Steves wearing propeller hats. WHICH by the way is another thing which defies all known laws of aviation- more so than that of bees whose wings are too small to get their fat little bodies off the ground!"

"But the Bees fly anyway. They don't care what you think is impossible, and that's why everyone makes fun of you Steven," Steves bantered.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:43 pm

Rose decided against entering the lab, instead shaking her head and insisting on standing outside. nevertheless, she peered in curiously. Steven started talking about certain things that peaked Rose's curiosity, bringing questions to her mind. Most of them would be out of place to ask up front, but She could think of at least one that would be harmless to ask.

Taking out her tools again, Rose got to writing. She tore out another piece of paper, handing it and her question to Santa Steve when he came back around.

"Is the snow storm permanent? If not, how long will it persist?"

Rose decided not to mention how it affected the people of Jump City. She assumed they already knew, and if they didn't she could bring it up again later on.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 9:41 pm

The Steves would exchange more banter, oblivious to Rose who hadn't gone inside. S.S did notice and poked his head out while Rose started writing down something again. "The snow? Well, it's easier to bring forth holiday cheer for those who associate snow with it. Ever since we were brought here, the snow came with our want to play in it. At least that's how it all came about I think. Stephanie has since kept it going," S.S explained the situation, which consisted of the snow came about by Steves wanting christmas, and Stephanie who given her affinity for it, must have been some kind of frost spirit.

"The Chief also likes it because it's the perfect cover," Red Steve overheard the conversation.

"Cover for what? Besides his excursions into the city?" S.S asked curiously.

"Uh... that thing you said," Red Steve said confused by the big word.

"Stephanie keeps the snow coming for no discernible reason. I don't understand what she gets out of it or how it benefits her but she keeps the snow persistent. I believe the fact only the state of California is trapped in winter is due to the limitations of her actual influence. She did not initially create this winter, Steves did. But she has since kept it going which is I assume a much easier task than conjuring it from nothing. UNLIKE my machine!" Steven saw that he was being ignored and pitched in what he knew.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 10:25 pm

Well that gave her an answer to her question, sort of. So the Steve's created it, and Stephanie has kept it going this long. Now she knew for certain HOW this weather has persisted, the next thing to learn was WHY it has been kept this way. What motivation did Stephanie have? What need did it satisfy? Was there a way to satisfy her while also allowing the people of jump to experience natural weather?

She would have to meet Stephanie to find out. That would require patience, but Rose was confident she would meet her soon.

But just to be sure, She scribbled down her question on her paper before giving the question to S.S again.

"May I meet and talk with Miss Stephanie sometime soon?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 10:36 pm

"Well, hopefully we'll bump into her soon. Part of the tour would feel much more underwhelming without her. Seeing as we'd have packed up and left before now without her keeping it snowing," S.S replied.

"Stephanie doesn't live here with us- she just sort of appears. She plays with a bunch of us by making giant snow castles, SnowSteves- she doesn't like the Fizzleheads. Most of us get along well enough, but you've seen how those Fizzlers like to cause trouble," Red Steve chimed in.

"Those cretins should be banished! I don't know why they're even here in the first place! My things are not to be played with like kindling! Steven added to the chiming.

"We should perhaps go out and see if we can see if she's returned yet. Usually when she stays up so late, she does spend the evening with us," S.S suggested that they go out and look around, see if she turned up.

Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 2:54 am

Rose was learning more every second, getting her closer towards knowing how to achieve her one, simple goal. To keep peace and make everyone as happy as they can be. The Steves seemed to thrive and dwell in the cold, but were not responsible for it. They could extend it, but it sounded like Stephanie was responsible for regularly renewing it. But why? Why did Stephanie want the snowy weather to stay? Rose had her theories, but would wait to ask in person before jumping to conclusions. If she could meet Stephanie, perhaps they could come to terms.

Rose looked S.S in the eyes and nodded at his last statement. If there was a chance she had arrived or would soon, she was very much interested in checking. She had to meet this person before any more of her plans could progress.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 9:18 am

"Very well, then outside we shall go," S.S said accomodatingly as he and Red Steve led the way. Whether or not Steven noticed remained to be seen, as he was soon back to trying to clean stuff up. S.S would likewise flag down a couple Sweeping FeSteves as they made their way back outside. It was a lovely night sky where you could clearly see the stars, unlike back in the city. The only possible menacing view of this entire scene was the unusual towering wall of wind that seemed to circle around the little holiday town. Some FeSteves were still playing, either without concept of sleep or no need for it as they had their little snowball fights. There was the odd Trouper or two that had joined in the fun, but mostwere just wandering around- they were obviously what passed for security around here.

"Hello Rosie not plant!"

"Yes hello Rosie the not plant!" A pair of familiar FeSteves greeted them.

"Oh hello little ones. Have either of you seen or heard word about Stephanie? Has she come back yet?" S.S asked curiously.

"MisStephanie? Didn't look, unloaded sleigh. Chased Steve," One replied with periods appearing over his head in thought.

"Oh! Chief left from chasing Steve! May know where MisStephanie is!" The other one added, gesturing to follow them.

"Over thattaway is where the FeSteves live- or rather where they keep their personal belongings. We don't need sleep or anything so I can't say go home to sleep," Red Steve rattled off as if they were still on a regular tour.

"Again, all work and no play is bad. Plus everyone nees their own little space from time to time," S.S added in as they headed toward what looked like it was out of place in such a quaint little holiday town. If not for the crude and almost childish design of the buildings, it'd pass off as a regular military installation. "This is my least favorite part of our little settlement..." S.S sighed as they saw two figures that literally towered over a group of Steves and troupers. Two distinctly "human" shaped figures.

One looked like a military officer that bore a striking resemblance to SCO.Steve, only actually human shaped. But there was still no visible body through his attire.

The other was a clearly femmine figure- based on the soft curves of their body shape, dressed from head to toe in animal hides and furs like someone from an older age. Like all of the Steves, they both wore a simple white mask. Whereas SCO.Steve looked identical to a normal Steve's, her mask more slanted looking eyes and a wider open smile. Most of the Steves gathered around her all seemed to be wearing poofy winter coats, and all seemed to be wearing "cooler" colors than everyone else. "Good evening Stephanie! And Chief is that you? You no I don't approve of you and some of your troupers coming together like that," S.S greeted and said.

"They agreed to it, and it is easier to hold a conversation when at eye level. Has she been staying out of trouble?" SCO.Steve said in a very... strangely stoic and reserved tone of voice compared to the expressive and silly one earlier.

"Rosie's been pleasant as punch, chief. Even with those Fizzleheads making your troupers look like chumps," Red Steve answered before S.S had a chance to.

"MisStephanie!"

"MisStephanie! They were looking for you! Them!" The FeSteves from before jumped around in the Steve moshpit around her to get her attention. Stephanie looked up from the banter of the various Subzero Steves telling her about the things they did and asking how her day was like a bunch of children greeting their mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I see you?(Mega)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next