Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Busting in! (Mega) Vote_lcapBusting in! (Mega) Voting_barBusting in! (Mega) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Busting in! (Mega) Vote_lcapBusting in! (Mega) Voting_barBusting in! (Mega) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Busting in! (Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Another mundane in HIVE academy, the students were behaving, sparring drills were taking place, and Lust was making rounds on the school. She, Henry, Greed, and Roman were all taking time out of every day to plan a massive feat, today being one of those days. She had called the meeting off and planned on meeting with Henry alone, since she had a special mission she wanted to do.
Her heels clicked in the empty hallway as she walked to the Lab, hoping to find Henry there. She was wearing her usual black dress and signature snake bracelet, but instead of her usual harsh expression, it was softened. Henry grew on her, his hard work ethic was admirable and well... maybe it was because he couldn't talk back. Nonetheless she finally trusted him.

Lust knocked on the door three times before opening it, looking inside. "Heinrich, are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Heinrich or Henry as people took to calling him these days, was in his own personal lab conducting one of various little "side projects" he had started in between projects for Lillith and the academy. Everything was going smoothly thus far, which he was pleased with. If it went smooth, he didn't need to personally oversee everything step by step and could satisfy his own interests. What he was experimenting with now oddly enough did have something to do with an ongoing project he was working on per Lust's request. Obviously though if it was in his personal lab, it was much smaller though.

He had been so absorbed in his work that he didn't catch Lillith knocking on his door until he finally heard the door open. Henry was sitting at a work table when he looked up and over his shoulder, half gesturing for her to come over and half greeting her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:52 pm

As she opened the door, she saw Henry sitting at his table hunched over working on something. It took him a moment but when he finally noticed her he waved her over there. Lust followed suit and walked to his desk where she stood to the side. "How is the work coming along?" She asked, her eyes scanning over the papers at his desk. There was a lot to do with her projects, and a lot with his own personal projects. No wonder he was always here if he had all these personal projects, she didn't think she gave him that much work .
After listening to his response, Lilith would brush her hair back and straighten her back. "Alright, how about I get straight to the point, I didn't come here for no reason." She told him while leaning against his desk. "If we want to follow through with any of our plans, we are going to need some strong technological equipment on our sides... some.. alien technology." Lust continued, hoping he followed along. "I'm sure you're aware of the Zydon attack, and I am here to ask you if you know of any scavenged Zydon technology in STAR labs. I already sent out my people to search Jump and they came up with nothing."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Henry continued to fiddle around with some kind of complex looking device for just being a miniature of what he was really working on until Lillith joined him at his desk. "There are still too many variables for something conclusive at the moment," Henry signed to her with a silent sigh. He already assumed she had not come here for idle chit-chat and listened intently to what she had to say. If he wasn't already mute his silence would have indicated he was thinking for a moment until he seemed to remember something. He took his old Ipad (which had become a glorified paperweight once he got his new HIVE Ipad) and switched it on, looking for something on it he had stored for future reference.

It took him a minute or two to find something among all the data he had stored on it, reading it over for a moment before offering it to Lillith to look over. It would read, "STARS Cyber Division: Have successfully reactivated Zydon computer system, have accidentally discovered Zydon Artificial Intelligence which attempted to hack into our systems before having the plug pulled. After taking the appropriate security precautions, we have reactivated the A.I on an isolated network with all manner of firewalls we can muster as an added precaution. And if nothing else, I don't think it would be able to do much harm when it's console is EMPed," is what the first entry said.

The next entry would read, "Attempts at reprogramming or altering the A.I in any way have so far failed. It also blatantly refuses to cooperate with us, as we are it's primary enemies. Until we can be sure to control this thing, we cannot proceed to further experiments."

And the final entry would read, "We've made a breakthrough! We are still unable to alter the A.I's programming directly but have discovered a way to implant 'blocks' to subdue it's processor to a point where it is more subservient. Essentially these blocks limit it's access to what it can or cannot do and with the correct coding, we can indirectly alter it's behavior so that we can conduct more fruitful experiments. The downside however is that these blocks in order to be effective against such a sophisticated A.I eat up a lot of memory, thus diminishing the overall power of the A.I. But we are hopeful that once we understand how it works better, we should be able to control it more directly without the blocks."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:44 pm

While talking to him, Henry handed her an Ipad that had some old STAR lab log dates, all talking about Zydon tech that was found. This was very interesting, it was almost too good to be true. A strong AI system that can barely be contained, just asking to be picked up. Lust couldn't believe her luck, and with Henry leading a team, I'm sure they could get it to work for them. She might just have to pick up another technological genius to speed up the process, but in the mean time they have to get there hands on it first.
"It's almost like Christmas Morning." Lilith purred, setting down the Ipad on his desk and cracking her neck. "I'm sure you know where this Cyber Division is, correct? You just have to point me into the right direction and I can get in there and take what I want. Of course you'd have to come along, but nothing a gun to the head can't handle." Lilith continued, saying this to explain that he would be playing the 'victim'. They already think he's been kidnapped, so if a strange woman shows up with a gun to his head, it'll fit the roll while he still helps her out.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Henry nodded when she asked if he knew where the Cyber Division was, a perk of his previous standing in STARS. He almost misunderstood her for a moment when she mentioned putting a gun to his head, almost forgetting that he was still considered a hostage. Still, he did not like the idea of anyone having a gun to his head regardless of the situation. "They have probably changed some of the access codes since I've been here," Henry brought up hesitantly through sign language, his fingers wavering for a moment before signing. "And what if they decide it's worth more to them to let you shoot me?" he added as a more fair question to ask. While he contributed much to STARS during his career, that didn't automatically make him her golden ticket either.

He was definitely positive that they had already revoked his security clearance and everything as was protocol when a higher up went missing. Just incase their kidnapper tried something macabre like cutting off their hands or ripping out an eyeball for specific scanners. Really, he wouldn't put it passed them to just wash their hands of him entirely.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:58 pm

From her suggestion, Henry was very hesitant, he obviously didn't trust her. He didn't have much faith in her, which only made her chuckle. "Don't worry about security codes or getting in for that matter, I'll take care of that." She explained while observing her nails. Henry seemed to be shaken by the fact that she suggested holding a gun to his head, and maybe he wasn't good enough for them and they'd attempt to kill them both. "Well then I guess you'll see why they say I'm apart of the 7 deadly sins." Lilith continued dryly.
"So, are you coming? This is a chance to get your hands on alien technology."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:47 pm

Contrary to what Lillith might think, he just had more of an understanding of how STARS worked. They weren't interested in research and study for it's own sake. He only found out the true scope of that when he became an administrator. And ever since he met her he regarded her warily. Who wouldn't after she dropped onto an armored car and made herself at home like nothing was out of the ordinary? This was not behavior to take lightly unless you were a fool. But he was very useful to her so he was comforted in knowing that he was in no immediate danger either.

But the prospect of getting his hands on some alien tech was... too tempting to pass up. "Alright, I'm in," Henry signed to her. Somewhere in the back of his mind he didn't think it would look right if he wasn't directly involved in what HIVE was doing sooner or later. And what did she say? Part of the seven deadly sins? He had only heard something like that maybe once among some of the workers but never thought too much about it. This would be a rare chance to also see what she was capable of and knowledge as they say, was power.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 9:44 pm

After mulling it over for a bit, Henry reluctantly agreed, making Lust clap her hands together. She pulled out her phone and dialed a number quickly. "Yes pull the vehicle out front and get my men together." She told the man on the other line before hanging up. She'd motion for him to follow and lead the way out into the hallway, her heals echoing once again. She loved that sound, it made her feel powerful.
Lust would continue up to one of the back exits that led to a garage, waiting was 3 armored vehicles and many men surrounding each one. Iuaa and 2 men in suits were by the car Henry and Lust were going to ride in, and when they walked up to them they gave Lilith an ear piece. She placed it in her ear and hopped in the car, sliding over for Henry to sit next to her.

As soon as he was in the car, men would shut the door and slide in the front seat that fit three. He mumbled something into his ear piece and the car took off, allowing Lust to lean back. "Let the others know that Henry and I will be going alone at first, and do not come in until my signal." Lust ordered, followed by two men up front to repeat the same thing into their ear pieces.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Henry simply followed her and continued to admire the efficiency that she worked. That was but one of few things he knew of her and enough to admire. He sat quietly next to her as he fiddled with his ipad, going through some old files he had simply forgotten about. More stuff about the cyber division mostly, he may aswell brush up on the ins and outs of it before they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:21 pm

As they continued to drive, Lust thought over her plan, it shouldn't be too hard to get in, but she just needed to know where they had to go. Shrugging, she knew that's why she convinced Henry to come along, so that somewhat calmed her nerves. "Alright Henry, do you have any idea where we are going to find this piece of technology?" She asked, her legs still crossed with an air of professionalism.
While she watched for his answer, the men up front warned the two that they have 5 minutes until they arrived to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Henry continued to go through his files, trying to brush up on anything he might have missed. He didn't think too much had changed since the last time he had been there. The last time he had been there had been after the defeat of the Zydons where they had been going over all of the Zydon tech they managed to salvage before the local government intervened. "Based on the assumed danger of it taking control of their security system, it would have been moved to an isolated room off the facility's network. So it is probably underground," Henry signed simply, basically saying yes, he did know.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Reading his sign language out of the corner of her eye, Lilith was now under the impression that the information was hidden underground. This meant that it was going to be a bit more difficult to get out, well that's why she had the ear piece she supposed. Letting out a sigh and straightening her posture, Lust was informed that they have arrived at their destination.
The sin looked over at Heinrich "Are you ready?" She asked, having someone open both of their car doors. If he responded with yes, Lust would get out and prepare to infiltrate STAR labs, a man handing her a gun which she placed in her bra.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 9:20 am

They arrived all too soon, making Henry become increasingly anxious now at what was to come now. He wasn't going to like what happened next but he had come this far and it was too late for him to have second thoughts about the plan. Henry simply nodded to Lust, putting his ipad away.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Henry didn't say anything.. or.. sign anything.. and just nodded. He was definitely harder to read since he wasn't one to convey emotion in his face, but Lust could tell that he was nervous, it made it all the more fun. The sin began walking right up to the side concrete wall where two guards were posted, they took aim at her and hesitated, most likely from how stunning she was, even through the scope of a sniper rifle. Of course for them that was a fatal mistake because Lust would raise her hand to catch their attention and make eye contact with one, and then the other, making both of them completely disappear. "Give me two minutes, and don't get yourself killed." She told Henry while letting the snake bracelet slide down her arm so she was holding the whip. Lilith then proceeded to wrap it around the cement piece above and walking up the side of the wall.

Once at the top, Lilith would shoot the two cameras posted by Henry, hopefully so they wouldn't notice him, then would hop to the other side. At this time, just as her men had planned, the head director of STAR would be leaving after a monthly check of his lab. Right now, the two guards posted out front would run around to check on what happened to the guards Lilith had taken out. As one ran by she'd extend her whip and snap his neck, followed by pulling the gun out of the others hand. She'd use the gun to smack him across the face, knocking him out, and take his key card.
The sin would walk over to the main entrance and open the gate where her men from earlier would run and start taking out the main guards.
Unaware of everything going on, a man would begin walking out followed by three scientists, as soon as he stepped foot to the outer area, Lust would wrap her whip around his waist and yank him towards him, pulling the gun out of her bra and holding it to her head. "If you don't mind, I'll be taking him with me." Lilith told the three, waiting for Henry to join her. The scientists tried to plead for something, but instead Lust's men from earlier came and placed guns to their heads.

Once they all laid eyes on Henry, their faces filled with... sorrow.. almost. "So she has you! Don't worry Heinrich! We'll get you back home soon!" The one scientist told him, jumping to conclusions. Lilith sighed and made eye contact with him, sending him to a pocket dimension as well. That was 3, she had to keep track.
Once Henry was behind her, she'd drag the scared CEO with her to the inside of the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busting in! (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busting in! (Mega)   Busting in! (Mega) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busting in! (Mega)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next