Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dropping By (Mega) Vote_lcapDropping By (Mega) Voting_barDropping By (Mega) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dropping By (Mega) Vote_lcapDropping By (Mega) Voting_barDropping By (Mega) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dropping By (Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:21 pm

With recent events, Lilith needed some new allies, and in this case a genius working for STAR labs. He would be useful for HIVE, and Lust had a lot of money to spare.. especially if his talents are put to good use. She could also use a good ally, she heard that he was strong, but wasn't quite sure how.
Now, it was 8 pm and Lilith and Iuaa were tracking a black armored limo driving in Downtown Jump City. The sin had gotten a tip earlier that week that Dr.Mercier was in Jump for a short period of time and today would be the day he was returning to STAR labs. So today was the day to strike.

Following on the roof tops, The sin ordered her Thrall to wait for the armored vehicle to take a turn off the main road before landing on top of it. Following her instructions, he landed on top of the vehicle and shoved his sword in the crevice of the drivers door, cutting the lock and pulling it open. Iuaa then proceeded to knock the driver out and take control, followed by Lilith jumping on top of the vehicle.
As planned, her opened the sun roof for her, allowing the Sin to slip in the vehicle, sitting across from him. "Hello Dr.Mercier"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:53 pm

Henry was in the middle of a video call with a colleague from a S.T.A.R.S labs. Well, he was part of administration now. So it was more like an employee then a colleague. "I have been testing the resonance frequency, and the photon reactions like you wanted. As you predicted, we still need a higher energy output to stabilize the field for greater lengths in time. I'm still amazed by the results we're seeing, even at this early stage," the scientist gushed with excitement. Henry remembered what felt like, to be excited by new discoveries. Now he was always thinking "how are they going to weaponize this?" or "who is going to try and steal my research and take credit for it?" among many other doubts. You would think his position would grant him SOME kind of protection. Not really. While his immediate concerns were his colleagues in administration, he still could not rule out all those beneath his position trying to take him down a peg.

"Increase the RPM and monitor the compound's reaction to the electrical stimuli," Henry signed to him. He signed off a moment later and was about to text Chessa that he was heading back, when he heard the loud thump on the top of the car. His heart skipped a beat as he heard more noises, followed by a brief moment where the car swerved. There was another thump before the sun roof opened. It was too late for him to warp out of this now as he looked up to find a woman literally dropping into his limo. His jaw tightened as she greeted him as if she didn't just take over his car. He wasn't sure if she knew he was mute, so on reflex wrote: "What do you want?" on his tablet screen. It went without saying that this was bad on all levels. Though in the back of his mind, he had to wonder if this was a "normal" kidnapping or something else.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:08 pm

Instead of responding, he signed, making Lust raise an eyebrow. So he was a mute? Or a deaf? It wouldn't be that big of problem, she had come across these things before and learned sign language for her own good. "Mistress, where am I heading??" Iuaa asked, all the way up front on the other side of the glass. "Keep a course towards STAR labs." She ordered, followed by a Yes Ma'am from Iuaa.
The sin turned her attention back to the doctor and smiled. "What do I want?" She asked, tapping her chin with her long finger nail. "I just wanted your undivided attention for a bit so we could talk.. specifically about your current job situation.." Lilith explained to him, crossing her legs and leaning back a bit.

"Oh where are my manners. I'm Lilith from HIVE academy, accompanied by my close colleague." She introduced, rubbing circles on the seat with her finger. "Now tell me Dr.Mercier, how do you like your current job?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:35 pm

That name sounded strangely familiar to him even though he could not recall ever hearing it before. Maybe it was from one of his visions? He had kind of stopped keeping track of them in his dream journal, so it was possible that was the reason. Nonetheless, he was still in the dark as to what it was in detail. Then as she told him what she wanted, he arched an eyebrow. There wasn't any need for a translation there. So this wasn't a kidnapping, as they were still taking him to where he was heading anyway. The fact they were still "allegedly" driving to his destination, eliminated a number of questions or concerns he would have.

This was one of many times he wished he could speak, as it would have provided a minor distraction so he could weigh his options. It didn't take him long to factor in that they were within a confined space, and anyone who was willing enough to high jack and drop into an armored vehicle warranted a great deal of caution. Given the space between him and the driver, Henry would be more comfortable with his situation- he may have even been able to get away immediately. But Lillith was currently an unknown to him.

Her question was an interesting one, and one he had not been expecting so promptly considering his thoughts earlier. His first instinct was to simply say he hated it. But that wasn't entirely true. He still liked it in theory, along with the research he did. But the people- "The job itself is fine. But some of the people I have to work with... makes me feel like I need to keep watching for a knife in my back." Henry signed simply. There was obviously a reason she was asking this, it was easy to figure out what she was getting at. Though she could have still resorted to kidnapping, it would have been the quicker and guaranteed way to get what she wants. Was she simply that confident in her own offer? Or was it that she thought he would prefer her offer to still working at S.T.A.R.S?

Henry made sure to memorize as much of her appearance as he could. Though he seriously doubted that it would matter one way or another in the end.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:02 pm

He wasn't too enthusiastic with his job it seems, well as one could be enthusiastic with signing instead of talking. His facial expressions gave no lee way of how he felt, although she could see him observing her movements. She made sure to keep open and aware, knowing that seeming threatening at this time would be a bad move for Lust.
"I see.. " The sin murmured, brushing back her hair and placing her hand on her lap. "Well Doctor, if you couldn't already tell I'm here for a proposal. Specifically a business proposal." Lilith began, crossing her legs and casually looking out the window. "I was informed of your technological genius within STAR labs and some of your previous work has impressed me.." She told him, watching as they drew closer to STAR labs. "That being said, I'm offering you a job at HIVE. You will mostly have free reign to do as you please, but you would also have personal projects within HIVE. We pay well, you'll be protected, and you even have a place to stay." She cut to the chase, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:11 am

That much had been clear, so why not just kidnap him? Because working with someone was easier then forcing them to cooperate? She was literally offering him a job, to which he was interested. Very interested. As part of administration, he oversaw more things then he was able to do anything himself. That was the greatest problem he was having where people weren't involved. He did wonder how she came about this info, as security was tight at all S.T.A.R.S facilities. There was a possibility that it had been from someone on the inside. Though it was hard for him to narrow down WHO it could have been, based on her appearance it did not strike him as odd that she could have "persuaded" someone working at STARS to give up what they knew. Willingly or by force remained to be seen.

But of course there was the fact that she was... meeting with him in secret. So in all likelihood her "HIVE Academy" couldn't be up to any good. But... if he just suddenly disappeared and did go working for HIVE, then he'd finally be able to work in peace. Everything he had been working toward for personal projects had remained on the paper they had been written or sketched on. He could do so much this way. But he couldn't just start projects as often as he wanted. One could get away with something here or there, but for the project he really wanted... he was sure it would get unwanted attention from his colleagues. So why not just kidnap him or use any other means of force?

"I accept... though I would prefer that I didn't have to go through the trouble of resigning. Too many people would question it." Henry promptly signed in response. He would do it, he saw no other alternative if he was to achieve the goal he had set for himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:24 am

Doctor Mercier took time to mull over his options, leaving Lilith surprised for the moment. She didn't expect him to consider this so thoroughly so quickly, he obviously had plans for other things if he wanted to leave S.T.A.R labs without a trace. This made things easier for Iuaa and Lust, since he was cooperating so way.
Lust knocked on the window between her and Iuaa, causing Iuaa to whip out his sword and slit the unconscious driver's throat. He then kicked him out of the vehicle, turning the entire limo around and heading back to HIVE. Lust casually signed "Welcome to HIVE".

"Things you should know, HIVE is made up of an under ground system. There are over 12 entrances all over Jump City, but there are certain places you should stay away from.. If you fear for your life." Lust explained casually. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 3:48 pm

So it was under Jump? Or atleast near enough to Jump. Guess he wasn't leaving after all. When she asked if he had any questions, he held up one finger to signify he only had one. "Why didn't you just kidnap me from the get go?" he signed. That was the only burning question he had right now, though he probably could infer her reasons. He just wanted to cut right to the chase instead of wading through all of the reasons it could have been.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:32 pm

He was curious for why she didn't just kidnap him in the first place, making her chuckle in surprise. "I have no need to kidnap you. I'm a business woman, not a heathen." She told him with another light hearted chuckle. "My offer was too good to pass up anyways, I knew eventually you would have accepted it" Lust explained honestly, as if what she was saying was absolutely true. She was a very confident woman.
Iuaa took a sharp turn down an alley way which lead directly to a parking garage. When they got to the far corner of it, he stopped the car and lowered them down into one of the entrance to HIVE. The ground above them would close seamlessly and lights would fill the entry way, showing a long hallway towards the teachers section of HIVE.

Lilith got out of the car and looked around. "I'll show you your lab and then your room." She told him, walking along with Iuaa next to her.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Somehow felt that he should have painted this woman as very confident if nothing else. And he had been right in thinking that she thought her offer was too good to pass up. Though his expression was guarded (helped he couldn't speak), he was making a mental note of his interaction with his new employer. Overconfidence was the downfall of many throughout history. But he would keep that thought in his pocket for the time being. Still, it wasn't a bad idea for him to get an idea of what she was like for later reference. He could get a better idea of what working here would be like. It did pain him slightly that the driver had been killed, clearly being unconscious wasn't good enough and it still reinforced one of his prior concerns. Overconfident or not, she was willing to kill if she had the mind to.

When they finally arrived, Henry got out and nodded as he followed her. The Academy part was beginning to sink in finally and he wondered if there were any Metahumans here too. The Metahuman Researchers would be green with envy right now. But that was just a thought, he had other things in mind right now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:30 pm

"Iuaa dear you may leave now." She told him, followed by a yes ma'am and then him heading down a different hallway. Izzy led the doctor down several hallways, pointing out classrooms and such until they got to the lab. It was mostly empty, with a giant table wrapping around the walls along with cabinets over head. There was minor equipment here and there and several computers. "As you can see it's very bare. If you go to the computer and check your bank account, you'll see a hefty sum of money is in there and you may spend it on what you like." She explained, her heels echoing in the large room.
"If you need any special equipment and need help getting it, let me know." She told him, looking around. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:58 pm

So this WAS a school. But a school for what? It was secret, people who worked in it were willing to kill... if he didn't know better, Henry would think this was just some secret lair posing as a school. That would save time in finding manpower for sure. When they got to the lab, he took a moment to look all around the room as if mentally envisioning what would go where ahead of time. Yes... he could work with this. Not even an administrator got their own lab, and had to simply find one not in use or "call dibs" on one for a day of the week. It wasn't that they didn't have enough labs. It was just the fact STARS labs were privately owned, and some labs had specific equipment required to perform the research you wanted.

This would do nicely! And for now he wouldn't think about the devil's share for the time being. "Not at this time. For now, I'll be putting a 'shopping list' together," Henry signed to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 10:22 pm

He seemed somewhat content on everything that she had shown him so far, but again, she didn't expect much reaction from him. Lust has yet to meet a very charismatic mute person, they usually lacked expression which made them harder to read. Lilith was as old as the Earth itself and still had trouble with Mute's, maybe having the doctor here would help her learn to read them.
"Alright, down this way is your room. It's all white to compensate for the lack of windows." She explained lightly, taking him down the hallway and towards the teachers quarters. She opened the door and showed him the room, holding a simple bed, two dressers, a closet, and a bathroom.
Room:

"You may do whatever you please with it." Lilith told him, waving her hand as if the thought was quite boring. "Questions, comments, concerns?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:01 pm

"The color reminds me of a home I had dinner at..." Henry signed in response, referring to a recent visit he had with one of the other employees' "family." Which his daughter left him at so she could abduct their daughter, which they both had been told wasn't there. It was entirely unpleasant and he made a mental note to do something about it later. Maybe more black would help balance it out.

"About how much access do I have to the outside world in terms of internet and news access? I try to keep up with current events happening around the world which catch my interest," Henry signed in response to her question. Since he was so close to Jump, he'd have no problem keeping track of current events going on here.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:30 pm

He began to tell her about his home or whatever, something Lust had no interest in. However, she did like that he asked questions. Asking them now when she had time was a lot better than asking her later when she was busy. The sin seemed to always be dealing with something, which was a pain when you ran a school and nightclub.
"We have our own network along with wifi, so you'll have all the access you need. This isn't a prison, you keep in touch with the outside world as much as you want. Just try not to venture out too often for a while, people will be on high alert looking for you." She explained, brushing her hair out of her face. "Anything Else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dropping By (Mega) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By (Mega)   Dropping By (Mega) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping By (Mega)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next