Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

May I see you?(Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 pm

"Rosie the not plant! I want a kiss!"

"Not plant Rosie, me too!"

"I asked first! Memememememe!" Steve banter ensued as they all battled each other for her attention.

"Now now everyone, she can't give you all kisses- she'd be here till dawn, and that's very unreasonable. Speaking of, I believe that's all for the tour..." Santa Steve said trying to break up the gathering of Steves. SCO.Steve nodded to him and started to head back toward one of of the buildings, suddenly bursting with a puff of smoke as several Snow Troupers and a now chibi-sized SCO.Steve were left in his place. So basically, he was a normal Steve size again.

"For all of you who did nothing against the menace that was Fasilli, there will be more training first thing in the morning!" SCO.Steve announced, followed by a collective, "noooooooooo."

"Who wants to play capture the flag?" Stephanie called out, managing to grab the attention of the Steves. This implied there was going to be giant snow castles and stuff! To which Steves started to disperse.

"Well, while that's distracting them... I think we should get you home. We'll just need to figure out where the Soaring Steves went," Santa Steve said looking around he immediate area, not seeing any of them buzzing around right now.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 7:51 pm

All the Steves swarming Rosie made her head spin. At least Santa had some sense, and tried talking it into the little Steves. Follow that up with Stephanie's distraction, and the problem seemed to soon be solved. Rose breathed a sigh of relief, having been struggling to keep steady with all of the creatures crawling all over her. Now they were gone, and she could stand normally again. She shot the two of them a silent smile with relaxing eyes as thanks for the relief.

The tour was effectively over, and it had been a good one at that. She got to see so much of their little town, maybe even having helped to keep it from coming under attack. She didn't know, but she was proud to have done what she knew she was able to. For her, that was enough. She nodded to S.S, ready to go... Whenever they found the members needed to fly the sleigh. Huh...they couldn't have gone too far could they? Her head turned this way and that, looking for them.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 8:24 pm

S.S would lead the way, keeping his eyeholes peeled for any little things darting about rapidly when suddenly- Rose and Santa fell under attack by snowballs! "Sneaky Steve Snowball Barrage!" A Steve voice rang out, as several snowballs erupted from one of the slanted rooftops of one of the little Steve homes. Several Soaring steves emerged over the top and joined, throwing snowballs.

"Ack! I've been hit!" S.S said dramatically. "Everything's going dark, save yourself, bleh," S.S continued, feinging death as the Soaring Steves Swooped down giggling and landed on top of him. "How was the tour? Is Rosie staying with us? Can Rosie fly?" The Soaring Steves machinegunned questions.

"Hohoho, sadly not. We need to take her back home now," S.S said patting one on the head.

"That means more flying!"

"FLY? Let's go! Woosh!" The banter continued as they helped S.S up, tugging eagerly on Rose and S.S toward where the kept the sleigh.

"Easy now, I nearly died," S.S joked.

"But there was no confetti," A Soaring Steve replied strangely. That implied that when a Steve "died" they exploded into confetti or something.

"Aren't you smart~" S.S said sincerely as a couple Soaring Steves tried picking Rose up.

"Fly Rosie fly!" They'd do just that if they were allowed, taking her up higher and toward the main workshop.

"Don't get carried away little ones," S.S told them,

"Rosie being carried away~" The Steves punned with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 2:53 am

No little one, Rosie could not stay...because she was being murdered! Agh! Noooo! She was pelted with snowballs, making her laugh- I mean cry out as she was mortally wounded. Lights...fading...limbs...going cold... Rosie's acting- I mean death, was perfectly executed. She fell down into the snow on her back with a "Bleh!", laying her out in a good position to start a snow angel. But only living people make snow angels. Rose was dead, and dead forever.

Okay, time to not be dead anymore. She transitioned right to making a snow angel while she was their laying on the ground, swaying her arms and legs in formation with a laughing smile. She didn't really have much time to be dead anyway, as soon the flying Steves were tugging to carrying her away. Her response was a yelp followed by laughter; her legs flailed but her hands held tight to the Steves. She just hoped they wouldn't drop her.

Where were they taking her? Up up and away? Perhaps they were all getting a little carried away, but it was fun and she made no attempts to stop them.

Hm... She wondered if she'd get a chance to sing for them before she left.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:30 am

They would try their darndest not to, finding Rose much easier to carry than a sleigh- which required all of them. But in their zeal they did not take into account that Rose was wearing a dress- or rather the implications of carrying her up in the air never crossed their mind and they were simply unaware of it- hopefully she was wearing something underneath.

Regardless of that chance, S.S politely averted his eyes and focused on returning to the sleigh.

After a short trip of no incident, they would return to the sleigh at the workshop which was still active. "Look guys! Rosie can fly!" A Soaring Steve holding onto her declared. Again, nothing specific crossed their minds.

"Not so high! Rosie might fall!"

"Don't hog Rosie all to yourselves!" Some FeSteves bantered on the ground.

"Come and get her Steve!" The Soaring Steves challenged.

"Steve stack-ho!" A Steve rallied the others, Steves using a surprising degree of coordination they were not usually known for as they helped each other up on each other's head to form a makeshift totem pole.

"Cheaters! How dare you form together to make a Steve Stack!" The Soaring Steves cried foul, trying to keep out of their each as S.S arrived a moment later.

"Alright I have arrived, it's time to stop little ones. Rosie needs to go home," S.S said trying to save Rosie from another Steve Moshpit.

There was a collective "awwwww."

"Perhaps she can come back at a later time- besides, we all know she lives in the nearby city. Come on, set her back down and say your farewells," S.S urged the Steves to begrudgingly set Rose back down and give her some space. Again, whether or not her dignity remained intact remained to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:04 pm

A bit drafty up here, wasn't it?

Rose looked down at the world below as she became conscious of the fact that her panties were effectively on display for anything directly below her, and couldn't help but blush. It was embarrassing, but not more than what she could handle. It wasn't bad enough for her to try to get free or make them stop, especially since she didn't want to be dropped. At least she had underwear on, so anyone that caught a glimpse didn't get the uncensored version of her.

It seemed they had started playing another game, a game of 'keep away' with Rose as the object. She laughed and yelped as the steves stacked up, coming close to getting her, until Santa stopped the Shtenanigans.

Ah, being on the ground felt much better as her feet touched down, and she was happy to be solidly planted in the snow. She sighed with relief and smiled the Steves nearby, giving them all head pats before she approached S.S again.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 8:24 pm

"Right-o, let's get everything hitched up and we'll be off," S.S said as some FeSteves wrangled the Slippery Soaring Steves with little harnesses once more.

Steves would meanwhile once again start duking it out for Rose's affection with things they had either made in the workshop, or had "found" laying around. "Let's go! Fly time!"

"Official Steve business! Official Steve business!" Sped Red Steve with something over his head, kicking his little feet at cartoonish speeds. "Rosie! MisStephanie wanted you have this as a small peace offering!" Red Steve said holding out a very lovely, ice sculpture of a rose.

"Won't it melt at some point? Also, Rosie can't hold that with her bare hands. She'll get cold!"

"Find a thing to put it in!"

"And no, she said it was 'permafrost' or something," Red Steve said, and "semi-permafrost" was more accurate. Someone found alittle vase to put the ice rose into it.

"Well that's quite thoughtful of her," S.S remarked thoughtfully as he finished double checking everything was in order- also trying to keep The Soaring Steves from taking off too soon without Rosie.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 11:10 pm

It was obvious more and more that the Steves adored her.  Maybe it was because she was a stranger, and they didn't get a lot of strange visitors.  Maybe it was because of Rose herself, and they liked her regardless.  Whatever their reason, she almost felt bad having to leave them.  They would no doubt be a little disappointing at their Rose leaving, but she was sure to see them again.  

Even more sweet was their clamoring attempts to receive affection from her, showing her so many things that they either had or found.  Then she received a gift from Red Steve, something special that Stephanie had made for her.  It was...lovely.  She stared, slightly awestruck, and watched as they got a little vase to put it in and give to her.  She smiled adoringly, her heart melting at the gift she received from them.  It was quite thoughtful indeed.

Now was the time, she decided, and lifted her head to see Stephanie off in the distance if she could.  Even if she couldn't, her next action was going to be the same.  With one hand she held the vase, and with the other she bent down and took up a handful of soft snow.  Before it melted, she stood up and started whispering to it something arcane and long.  No Steves would hear, this was just for the handful of snow.

//aura//music//from//"Rose"//

The snow started to sparkle and glitter after she was done, and she promptly blew the snowflakes from her hand.  All of them disbursed into the air, each flake separating off in order to create a prismatic display that floated in the area.  With a smile glued to her face, Rose listened as they started to hum and twinkle.  Their tones were indistinguishable at first, but they slowly transformed into music.  This was her time, and so she sang for them.  

Her words intertwined with the music, truespeech and melody blended together to create a spell that blessed not just with magic, but with it's beauty.  Her eyes hovered over the Steves and their leaders, watching them adoringly, hoping that no matter what happened they would all be well.  She wanted the best for them all.  

Primary spell effects: //peace//rest//hope//fortune//

Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 2:43 pm

All of these things would be true. Then Rose unintentionally put salt in the wound by singing for them- even the Soaring Steves settled down to listen properly! Steves clearly enjoyed music, as it was one of few things that got them to behave- even more so that a Pretty Rose was singing it. That was like a muplicative effect! If not for the explicit calming effect, the workshop would be flooded with Steve Tears. "Does Rosie really have to go?"

"Rosie should stay here!"

"Yes! Rosie the not plant should stay here with us!"

"So pretty," Steves bantered, now more adamant about Rosie staying with them. Of course this meant not just for the night but for the foreseeable future.

"Little ones, that's very selfish. Rosie has people that would miss her if she was gone for too long," S.S said trying to keep Rosie from being Rosenapped. Besides, he was factually correct- Sol and Daniella would probably miss her for sure.

"Then we must bring them here too!" Red Steve declared.

"Yes! More non-steve friends!"

"Or we tell the chief to invade the city- he's wanted to anyway," Steves bantered and revealed what was probably a nefarious scheme.

"No no, none of that. You'll be able to see Rose again I'm sure. But don't give The Chief any more ideas..." S.S said semi-sternly. They should probably leave before Rosie was actually Rosenapped.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 5:09 pm

Her farewell gift to the Steves was received well, but perhaps to well. Now they never wanted her to leave; she had charmed both their ears and their spirits. As far as seduction went, this was not what you would traditionally expect from a succubus demon. This was more than just a matter of sex, this was a matter of winning over other's spirits, their adoration, their love. She didn't need to force anyone to listen to her; all she needed was for people to WANT to listen to her. WANT was the most powerful motivation for any conscious mind. Learn how to steer that want, and you can get people to do practically anything. An army of Steves that wanted to love her, wanted to play with her, wanted her affection, wanted her company, would no doubt go to great lengths to get what they wanted. Once she had control over their wants, she had control over them. At this rate, she would never have to demand anything from them. All she would have to do is ask, and maybe not even that.

Was this manipulation? Certainly, but it was flawless. After all, dogs and cats did the same thing to humans. Humans cared for them, fed them, sheltered them, and loved them. Why? Because those animals convinced humans that they WANTED TO. And the best part? This arrangement meant that everyone was happy. Happiness meant stability, and stability meant order. This was how a utopia was created; control the people not through force, but through desire and trust. Keep people happy, give them what they want, never betray them, and they will do the same for you.

There were a few exceptions to this rule of order, those anomalies that would refuse to trust and would never be satisfied. The only solution for people like that was to leave them alone, and be prepared to defend against them should they ever attack. They were an unfortunate exception to the rule, but they always existed.

Rose's next action was to take out her paper and pen, writing one last thing for S.S before handing him the note. She had made the Steves want her, now she just had to make sure she could keep giving them what they wanted.

"May I come back and visit sometimes? If so, how often? Once a week?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 5:53 pm

All of these facts would probably have more significance if not for the fact Steves were mostly very simple beings;most of them. Though some still could be persuaded- people like the SCO.Steve still to a degree was persuaded by those he had affection for. He respected S.S and likewise Subzero Stephanie, perhaps more than S.S for certain obvious reasons. In that case, it was more that she was familiar and of the same kind. Whereas Rose was different, an outsider... which warranted caution. It could've also been something as simple as her having horns and clearly part demon, which he could be more aware of than his fellows.

Either way, there is no way that this could end badly. "Hmmm that may be slightly too frequent. The Chief was quite a bother to even let you visit this once. Though perhaps something along the lines of biweekly mayhaps to start with," S.S replied thoughtfully.

"Who cares? The Chief is a stick in the mud!"

"He only enjoys playing war games or cops and robbers anyway!"

"And he can't fly!" Steves would banter, currently completely disregarding the Chief's concerns or disposition toward Rose.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 6:05 pm

Once a week was too often, huh? Perhaps he was right, and Rose nodded in response. She started writing something else, another note for S.S.

"I understand. How about this; if you want me to visit, just send an invitation."

It seemed like a perfect arrangement. Rose didn't want to be someplace she wasn't welcome, and this arrangement would ensure that she was only here when they welcomed her. She didn't want to ever overstay her welcome, after all. Even if you liked someone, it was possible to wear out one's welcome. Rose never wanted to do that; she wanted them to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 6:17 pm

"I may get busy and... forget, not to be unkind. But it is a possibiiity," S.S admitted sheepishly.

"Eh? What's going on? What did Rosie write now?" Red Steve asked.

"We are discussing how often Rosie would be able to visit without The Chief blowing his stack. It's something we can work on. I'm sure we'll think of something down the road," S.S replied thoughtfully.

"We get Steven to invent a thing that lets Rosie go from there to here!" Red Steve suggested an alternative already.

"Can he do that?"

"We'll have to drag him away from making things for The Chief first!"

"What am I doing?" Steven's voice appeared within the moshpit of Steves, making a great number of exclamation points shoot up over every Steve head as they realized he was here.

"Steven! Make a thing to let Rosie come and go as she pleases!"

"Yeah! A thingmajig!"

"Make Rosie a flying machine!" Steves bantered as Steven was swarmed by FeSteves.

"Ack! Get off me! I can't do anything trampled under foot!" Steven Steved as he suddenly lifted himself up over the Steves with mechanical spider legs from his "backpack" much like that of Gizmo. This startled the Steves who dispersed and hid from the giant mechanical spider things. "What you're asking for is some kind of teleporter- something which I have already been exploring and testing with no results yet," Steven huffed. NOW they were interested in his inventions, when it directly benefited them- very little changed.

"Oooh! Big Boss knows how to teleport! He does it all the time!" Red Steve suggested.

"One thing at a time little ones... I can assure you that bringing HIM here would do nothing but anger The Chief even more so," S.S pointed out. This literal and figurative Cold War was tiresome, and served little purpose in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 6:24 pm

More discussion, more good points. Hmmm. It seemed that they were asking Steven to make them something to let Rose teleport, but that would perhaps make SCO Steve upset.

Wait, did they not catch by now that Rose could literally magic? She decided to go ahead and bring up a point that might make their decision easier.

"I can already teleport to people I've met."

She handed the note off again to S.S. It was a valid point, and one that might make their decision easier. She said she needed an invitation. Not transportation.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2020 6:36 pm

The attention span of a Steve was very flux. Though they knew of magic and many of them were capable of small feats of it, that didn't mean they knew the extent of someone's magic ability. So they were usually always amazed when Fasilli did something they had never seen before, for example. "Oh, I see. Then it's more a matter of getting your attention... hmmm... ah! Steve! Bring me one of the snow globes," Santa Steve had an idea with this information. A seemingly random feSteve would scurry off immediately, hurriedly running back carrying a snow globe over it's head. "Much thanks," S.S said taking the snow globe in one hand, and gathering what could only be christmas magic and infusing the snow globe with it. "Right, all you'll need to do is give this a good shake. Then, if you see the big doors here open- you'll know it's okay to visit and you'll find yourself here," Santa Steve said demonstrating by giving it a shake.

This seemed to rattle the little Steves inside but the gates of the little wall surrounding the snow covered village would open up, with little Steves inside waving up at them. "I assure you that the Steves in this globe are purely just magic constructs," Santa Steve added incase Rose was worried about the little Steves inside the snow globe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I see you?(Mega)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next