Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Vote_lcapMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Voting_barMay I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

May I see you?(Mega)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 3:09 pm

They didn't sleep. That was curious. What were the Steves actually? It's a question that has lingered in Rose's mind for a while now. They ate, but didn't need to. They didn't sleep, never showed evidence of anything underneath their clothes and masks, and they didn't always used to be like this. All Rose could tell so far was that these creatures were magical in nature, and that could lead to any number of answers.

The tour continued, and Rose got to finally see two Stevelings that actually looked like they were big enough to pass for human. One was an officer like from before, the other a tribal looking woman.

It seems they had finally found their Stephanie.

Rose had expected to have thought of what to say by now, but alas, it was still a work in progress. She still had questions. Firstly; what kind of person was Stephanie? What was her nature? Part of her answer was revealed in watching her interactions with the Stevelings. It was obvious from conversation up until this point that they adored her, and her them. Rose stood still and watched as they took the time to greet her. By the sound of it Stephanie's presence here in this little town was a rare occurrence, and one that was treasured. Rose dare not rush to interfere with moments like these that must be so precious to them. Their talk could wait just a little bit longer, watching with a patient and joyous smile at their obvious excitement and love.

She couldn't help but feel their joy, a sensation rippling through her that made her want to sing again. But it was not the time for that either, and so she resolved to hum to herself. It was a small variation of the song she had recorded for S.S, and it's quite possible he would recognize it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 8:11 pm

Her presence wasn't a rare occurrence per say, not common sure but she did stop by with some frequency. "What do you want with Miss Stephanie?" SCO.Steve inquired of Rose suspiciously again. He looked quite a bit more menacing now that he was currently among the tallest ones here.

"Rosie's on a tour- probably wants to meet her. Who wouldn't? She's cool," Red Steve punned. S.S chuckled. For a moment SCO.Steve just stared blankly at the red Steve before his body shuddered and shook from trying to hold it in, finally giving into the chuckles. "What's so funny?" Red Steve asked completely unaware of what he did. The fact Red had no idea seemed to make it that much funnier for The Supreme Chief Officer Steve.

And S.S would recognize it, humming sligthtly along as Stephanie tried to wade through the moshpit of Steves. The Steves kind of reformed behind her until the Steve banter died down alittle. "Hello little one," she greeted Rose simply.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 10:07 pm

When questioned by the SCO Steve, Rose didn't really have a response for him ready to go. Fortunately the little red Steve gave an answer that she could agree with, and she nodded after he gave an explination. She did want to meet Stephanie, and to talk with her. There were matters that needed to be discussed, but a propper greeting was needed first.

Right after she heard Stephanie speak to her for the first time, Rose's smile widned a little and she gave a small, polite bow. It was then she began writing, soon reaching out to give Stephanie her finished note of greeting.

"Hello! It's nice to finally meet you. I want to thank you and the Steves for allowing me to come here as your guest. It's a very charming village."

Rose waited to see how the greeting was received before starting to write anything else. She was nervous and unsure. How would she bring up the reason for her visit in the best possible manner? She had expected to figure it out by now.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 12:48 pm

SCO.Steve would keep an eye on Rose, for the obvious reasons of he still didn't turst her- unlike basically every Steve present who were already naturally inclined to like Rose. "How are you feeling Stephanie?" S.S asked after Rose "greeted" her.

"I am well," she replied again simply, tilting her head at Rose. "We don't get many visitors that aren't like us, and a few of the little ones have taken a liking to you," she remarked about what Rose wrote down, probably referring to the specifc colored Steves that had met her.

"Rosie doesn't talk- like at all. It's kinda weird but she understands us just fine," Red Steve chimed in, ignoring the redundancy of the statement.

"It is odd to have a Non-Steve understand us," S.S agreed thoughtfully.

"You all underestimate the seriousness of that fact..." SCO.Steve remarked.

"Don't be a stick in the mud chief. Keep that up and you'll become... serious," Red Steve said with a pause of either apprehension or dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 1:27 pm

Rose listened carefully to what they had to say, particularly the officer. It seemed there was a limit to his trust of her, and she really could not blame them. Her expression sombered into a patient and calm understanding. It was at this point that she started writing again; but with as much as she wanted to say, her hand may get sore from writing so much.

"You are wise to be cautious of strangers in your domain; especially ones with abilities you do not understand.
My family would have the same approach, should they be found in the same situation."

She was already feeling a little discomfort, looking to her writing hand and flexing it a little. The motion and look on her face was pretty self evident. Still, she went back to writing.

"While I have come on peaceful terms, you would be correct to suspect that I am motivated by more than just a desire for a tour. I have come to talk."

That seemed like a good place to stop the notes, tear them off, and hand them to Stephanie and her officer. Afterwards she would look to her writing hand, and it started to glow a soft white. The effect was caused by a basic healing spell, and the light faded after only a few momentes. There, that felt better. She smiled slightly and flexed her wrist after the light had gone.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 5:17 pm

At the obvious sign of magic, all collective "regular" Steves went, "Oooooooh," and once again the only one to act suspiciously was SCO.Steve in the midst of reading the notes. Nothing naturally seemed to occur from this but SCO.Steve nontheless didn't disarm his free hand of it's baton.

"That was pretty but what didn't she say? What did Rosie write down?" Red Steve asked, too short to see over anyone's shoulders.

"I see- I have an inkling of what it may be about, and it's an old topic now," S.S said thoughtfully.

"And what is it you want to talk about?" Stephanie inquired, also having an idea.

"Rosie not plant do magic trick again!"

"Ye do it again Rosie the not plant!" A couple of FeSteves bantered.

"If it's what I think it is, then I must strongly argue against it," SCO.Steve said seriously.

"That isn't your decision," S.S pointed out stroking his gandalf beard.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 5:56 pm

Rose seemed to get a lot of reaction from what she had thought was a simple, mundane spell.  For creatures that had to be familiar with magic, it was a small surprise.  Yet the SCO Steve didn't seem to like it, and was quite clear that he didn't want it happening again.  Why?  What didn't he like about it?  Rose decided that it didn't matter; she was the guest, and this was their domain.  Their home, their rules.  She nodded at his statement, silently agreeing.  She also took that request to mean that other forms of magic would also not be approved, and she decided that the mind like she was considering wasn't even worth asking about.  It was an automatic no.  She'd have to write all her words by hand, but it couldn't be helped.  

Already preparing to have a sore wrist after today, she went back to work writing.  

"The natural order of this area's weather has been disturbed.  Winter is persisting for much longer than what should be normal.  This does not come without consequences, and concerns are growing as a result of the extended cold and snow.  I have come on behalf of no-one but myself with a desire to understand why."

Her head lifted as she thought about what she would write next, turning and looking at all the Steves that lived and played here.  Her expression turned a little sad as she thought about what she would have to say next, and returned to writing.

"I now know that you cannot live here unless the climate stays like this.  I am led to understand that Jump City is one that welcomes people of a supernatural nature, but the consequences of this persistent climate reach beyond yourselves and directly affect the lives of everything and everyone else in this city.  Some are comfortable with these consequences, but some are not.  Many beings are suffering under the permanent cold and snow.  The elderly, crippled, homeless, and vegetative wildlife are among those that are vulnerable to cold weather.  My ability to directly observe the impact this has on them has been limited, but I fear for their well-being regardless."

It was taking a long time to write, and her hand was feeling it again.  She flexed it, wincing, but she would not use magic again.  She continued through it.

"I was not sent on behalf of the city, and I am a guest in your home.  I have no authority or right to ask you to leave, but I do ask if there can be some kind of compromise.  My desire is to keep peace, order, and to ensure that everyone is as happy and safe as they can be, including yourself and your kind."

Rose tried to think of how to end that long of a letter, but nothing good came to mind.  Instead she tore the notes out and decided just to hand them over as they were.  Her wrist needed time to recover anyway.  
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 7:42 pm

The Steves WERE magical creatures, and they WERE familiar with what magic was- the elemental specific ones had lesser versions of elemental magic much like that of Stephanie. But that still didn't change the fact it was something they enjoyed seeing. SCO.Steve relaxed only slightly when nothing came about from the spell as he, Stephanie and Santa Steve all looked over the notes Rose wrote. "Ey, someone let me see too! I feel left out!" Red Steve said holding his nubs out for them, which S.S gave him once he was finished reading them.

"It is as we thought. It's not that we can't remain without the cold climate- not as we are," S.S said thoughtfully.

"It is purely my nature. I was once a powerful Frost Elemental that aided in the change of seasons... until people started to forget..." Stephanie added growing very melancholy.

"The concerns of the city and the rest of your province is of no concern to us. Would you demand a storm to kindly stop because it inconveniences you?" SCO.Steve said firmly, his stance already easy to guess before he spoke. "Since our escape to this world, it was acceptable to acquire new territory for ourselves," SCO.Steve added.

"In hindsight I should've argued for our settlement to be where it was already cold. But it would've been that more difficult for my deliveries..." S.S said at least sympathetic to the plight.

"Be that as it may, I have no reason to stop. It is my right to be where I choose, and thus far there has not been a higher power here which has acted against me," Stephanie chimed in coldly.

"It ain't home that's for sure. Why, if this was our world, Iggy would've shown up to protect his turf. Hello everyone~" A voice suddenly intoned from behind S.S and Rose. It was a man- a "human" male dressed sharply in red with a top hat. He was also wearing a simple white smiling mask.

SCO.Steve immediately drew his other baton and started to move toward him. "Troupers!" He rallied for his troupers to assemble.

"Uh-oh! It's Big Boss! Rosie, we may want to stand over here..." Red Steve suggested, trying to drag her and S.S away from what was sure to be the most epic boss fight ever to fight bosses.

"Easy chief, easy- hello Fasilli," S.S tried to keep everyone calm.

"Good evening Steve, at least someone here still respects me. Unlike the wannabe commander and Steve~" Fasilli giggled, twirling his cane in one hand while SCO.Steve tried to get around Santa Steve. Some Troupers had better luck, assembling to most likely get rid of him or something.

"Oh, what is it that you want Silli?~" Stephanie asked cheering up slightly.

"Suffice it to say, two little firebugs told me that there was a tour going on about learning more about your Steve Business. WHICH I MUST SAY- I'm put out that such a thing was being done without the most important person. The host with the most, the patron pleaser, the stupendous showman, the host with the most- FASILLI!" Fasilli introduced himself "properly" to the one person here that didn't know who he was- and naturally, there was audible fanfare, pyrotechnics, and confetti suddenly shooting everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 8:27 pm

So they weren't as receptive to diplomacy as Rose had hoped.  The more she listened, the more her hopes dropped away.  The response was no surprise, honestly.  She knew that this was an option, and had already prepared an appropriate response for it.  Still, she was saddened to hear that they had decided to dig their heels in and refuse to move.  She only had a few more points to bring up before her attempts at talking this out would come to a close.

She looked at her paper in thought to write something else, but her thoughts were interrupted by the entrance of a new individual.  Fasilli?  Big Boss?  Rose had thought that either Stephanie or SCO Steve or maybe even Santa Steve was the core of their operation, the leader of the pack.  Now this man was claiming himself to be their center, and the center of attention he definitely wanted to be.  That was definitely a flamboyant display that screamed out "Notice me!"  

Rose watched his display, but she should really start writing now with how long it took to write out a well-thought note.

"You are correct, I have no right to demand anything of you.  In fact, I myself am not a native to this land.  The only thing I can do is ask politely, and that is what I have come to do.  I cannot force you to do anything, and I will not try."

"But I must express the dangers of creating a settlement in an area that results in the disturbance of existing settlements.  I'm very passive, and seek peace wherever possible.  But not everyone in this city is like me.  Some would be quite willing to resort to aggression or violence to bring back the natural order, and some of them may even be powerful enough to pose a threat to you.  The longer you stay, the more risk there is that one or more of these people will attack your people, your settlement.  It may result in chaos and destruction that will be detrimental to all involved, as well as many that are bystanders."

"It is this future that I wish to avoid.  I want to prevent chaos.  I want to prevent unnecessary destruction and death.  I ask only for peace to be kept.  In order for peace to be kept, society has to work.  In order for society to work, all members must WANT it to work.  Your society has been joined with Jump City via proximity and direct interaction.  If you do not actively strive to maintain peace with Jump City, then there WON'T BE."

"All I can do is ask and offer my assistance.  Please consider all that I have said."

"My wrist hurts now."

Finally!  That was another long one.  She flicked her wrist and flexed it to ease the tension in her muscles, finally handing out the note again to...the general direction of the four top people.  Santa, SCO, Stephanie, and Fasilli.  That was it, that was all she could do.  That was all she had come here to say.  Whatever they responded with was the only answer Rose would get.  If that note could not change their mind, then Rose accepted that she did not possess the power to do so.  Whatever happened, happened.  
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 12:27 pm

Unfortunately for the medium that Rose was currently using, it required people to be willing to read it. Which was only Stephanie and Red Steve currently, as Santa Steve was trying to keep The Supreme Chief Officer Steve from bashing in Fasilli's head, and The Chief was naturally trying to get around Santa Steve to bash Fasilli's head in.

And Fasilli just didn't care, and was slightly out of reach of her with The Troupers in the way. "Now now Steves, even though you're all filthy traitors- I would still rather ONLY SMITE STEVE!" Fasilli said scoldingly, referring to The Chief with his statement. The Troupers were naturally torn, as clearly Fasilli meant something to them, or had reason to fear him, but had an obligation to do what they were told by a Superior Steve.

"Please no smiting! Steves, stand down! That includes you chief," S.S said becoming understandably upset by the hardheadedness of The Chief.

Oh no, another order from a Superior Steve! Did S.S actually trump The Chief's order? He wasn't a trouper or an officer- but they liked him more than the chief and Fasilli.

"Little ones, you are free to disregard The Chief's orders," Stephanie said reading Rose's wall of text. Troupers wearing cool colors and poofy winter coats glanced between each other and sort of drifted away, leaving a considerably smaller number of Troupers who were now less inclined to actually do anything against Fasilli. Strength in Steves!

"Boss! Rosie made a note!" Red Steve ran over and forced the note upon Fasilli's eyes.

"Oh, it's the mute. What is this sickenly sweet naivety? Someone powerful enough to oppose The Steve Settlement? Those people haven't cared for the longest time. So why would they start now? Besides, LET THEM COME! It's been too long since I had a worthy audience to wow!" Fasilli dismissed the piece of paper.

"Steve, do not get in my way. The entire reason that we exist here is to BE AWAY FROM HIM," The SCO.Steve said becoming more agitated by the moment. It seemed he respected S.S to some degree, judging by his restraint in just... forcing him out of the way. He didn't appreciate his authority being underminded either.

"Sorry little one, I am adamant in staying where I am. What sympathy I had left when I was almost completetly forgotten to vanish back into the ether," Stephanie said seriously.

"Nor should you my dear! This is the place that's happening- for some reason it's almost as if no other place exists, and any thing interesting or exciting that goes on has congregated all in this one area! NONE OF WHICH HAS TRIED TO GET US TO MOVE! So to quote a famous movie- let it snow, let it snow!" Fasilli chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 1:20 pm

This was not the chaos that the Steves were normally known for.

Rose knew them as childlike.  They were playful, sometimes to a silly and ridiculous degree, but they were easy to get along.  Their play was ultimately harmless, but this was not play.  For whatever reason, they saw this Fasilli, this person that was supposedly the Big Boss, as someone they were trying to avoid; the whole reason for the settlement.  This was more new information, but as good as that was, it didn't seem like Fasilli could stay here while keeping the peace at the same time.

Rose got an idea.  She wasn't certain it was the right move, but it seemed like a good idea right now.  Maybe she would make enemies, maybe she would regret it later, she didn't know; but peace was not being kept with Fasilli around, and there was a simple solution to that.  

Rose trained her eyes on the SCO.Steve and approached slowly, reaching out with a hand towards him.  Her lips parted just enough to let out a soft, hushed shushing sound as one would use to try to calm someone in distress.  Her hand placed upon his shoulder, rubbing it just as softly as her hush.  She knew this Steve didn't trust her, and made no sudden movements.  Her goal was to lessen his stress, not create more.

Afterwards her head turned to Fasilli, eyes locked on her target, and she immediately began speaking.  If not stopped, the flamboyant man would find himself given a surprising gift.  

//"Fasilli"//Banish//
Spell effect: Banishes the target from this plain. If they are a native to the current plain, they are temporarily banished to a harmless demiplain. When the spell ends they are returned to the same place they were banished from. If they are not native to this plain, they are sent back to their to their native plain and are not returned.
Possible spell length: 10 minutes-1 hour
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 4:21 pm

SCO.Steve would immediately stiffen and understandably round on her, actually prepared to push her away if not for the sudden calm washing over him. It... was confusing to know what was going on and being upset about it, while calming down at the same time. But it saved Rose from getting bonked ont he head.

"Lookit that, MAGIC! And here I thought this boring little marble had nothing of value. But if you think that's going to-" Fasilli would begin at the display of magical prowess before being banished. Unless there was a specific sound or visual effect, let us just assume that Fasilli disappeared with a pop sound like Goku from DBZ abridged.

"Where'd he go?" Red Steve questioned with alarm.

With Fasilli gone and Rose's attempts to calm him down, SCO.Steve slowly backed down from trying to get by Santa Steve. "Nice job... now let's return to the matter at hand without distractions," Santa Steve whispered the first part to Rose before turning his attention back to The SCO.Steve and Stephanie. A note would appear at Rose's feet in big enough letters for her to read without picking it up.

HOW RUDE.

"The matter is already settled I'm afraid. Hard you initially suggested we go to a more remote location, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But then you would not be able to furfill your role as a Holiday Spirit- if this was back home, without Fasilli's intervention you would've been forgotten aswell," Stephanie replied sadly. So Santa Steve had been an actual "Holiday" Spirit of sorts.

"But we're not. We're here, and grateful as I am, I don't need to rely on the belief of others as much any more. Hmmm... Steven keeps saying he could make the sleigh better... but I wonder if he could make it so I can still go about my business in a timely manner," Santa Steve said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 4:46 pm

Fasilli recognized what Rose was doing, but didn't react in time to stop it from happening. He was cut off by a little 'pop' and he was gone. Vanished. Soon afterwards she received a note, presumably from the individual himself. With a sigh, she felt the need to respond and wrote down a quick note of her own.

"Please don't be mad."

It was the only thing she could ask. Tearing the paper out from the notebook, she started moving her lips again, speaking to it directly. This time her sound filter was utilized, lest she teleport everything in the area instead of just the paper. And thus, she was perceived as making no noise.

//Teleport-to//"Fasilli"//

And with another 'pop' the paper with her note was gone too.

With that done, she turned back to the other's discussion only to have heard that there really wasn't anything left to discuss. Very well then, she had taken every peaceful measure she could on her own. Rose was wise enough to decide to stop there, knowing that trying to use any kind of force or aggressive manipulation would result in the opposite of her goals. She considered the matter out of her hands for now, and would instead watch to see how this played out.

The look in her eyes was no longer one of disappointment or sadness, but of understanding. If she wanted to keep order, she would be more productive helping those that the storm and weather were harming. Her eyes turned to Santa Steve, the creature that seemed to be the most supportive of her, the creature that was the most understanding towards her cause and had been kind enough to allow her entrance, and she felt the need to thank him again for this opportunity. And so she shifted, expressing her thanks with a soft kiss on the side/top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 5:21 pm

Before much more deliberation could be done, there was a very adorable and heartfelt smooch of wholesomeness. Those of you with blackened hearts may want to look away, or you might burst into flames.

"Hey! Why does boss get a kiss? I want a kiss too!" Red Steve said waving his little nubs around for attention, he wasn't the only one. All the Steves nearby seemed to see it and started to crowd around them. "Ack! No! I said me! Not all of you!" Red Steve flailed around in the new moshpit of Steves.

"Quiet down little ones, please," Stephanie tried to calm the excitable Steves down for a moment. "Are you honestly considering moving away? After this mostly done on your behalf because of the convenience of the area?" Stephanie asked S.S seriously.

It was unknown exactly what effect the smooch had on S.S, his face was a mask- which occasionally showed different expressions. Like right now he was blinking with surprise, but he appreciated the heartfelt gesture. "Y-yes. I would prefer an alternative to where we are now, to avoid causing as much trouble as the constant snow has been causing. I'm sure those affected appreciated it in the short term, but that's becoming less the case," S.S replied.

Another letter would appear for Rose in the form of a sticky note that would just... appear on her forehead after she blinked.

It would read: Swiggity swooty, I'mma boop that snooty. What a strange, sad little man.

"It is unnecessary. If all the people who believe in you continue being selfish with asking for nothing but toys and things, they do not deserve our concern. This is fair payment in my opinion, and it as as... the annoying one said. If someone had power to make us move, they would've done so," SCO.Steve added, returning to being relevant to the conversation. After what may be a moment of silent contemplation, The Steves would once again try to get Rosie to smooch them all.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Oh dear, it seemed as if Rose had started something. Her expression became mildly alarmed when so many Steves sought out their own kiss from her. It shouldn't have come to her as a surprise that every single Steve now wanted to have what she had given Santa; but there was no easy way to make sure everybody got one, and so it wasn't really fair to go around giving kisses willy nilly unless everyone got one. She loved them all. Rose was soon overwhelmed with the swarm of Steves seeking her affection, and there was no way she could make them all happy.
Her expression shifted to one of defeat, as if she had just become the butt of a joke. Her gaze lifted to Santa with this look; eyes narrowed halfway, lips widened and flat as if to say, "Yeah, I don't know what I expected. I did this to myself."

The moment was only temporarily hauled when the 'grownups' talked about their situation, S.S stating that he was prepared to make the move. There was a silence, but it seemed like they had more to discuss. The onslaught of Steves continued, leaving a soon pouting and whining pathetically as the Steves scrambled to get to her. It was such a mess, but she'd look back at this moment and laugh for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I see you?(Mega)   May I see you?(Mega) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I see you?(Mega)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next