Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fake needs some action! Vote_lcapFake needs some action! Voting_barFake needs some action! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fake needs some action! Vote_lcapFake needs some action! Voting_barFake needs some action! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fake needs some action!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fake needs some action! Empty
PostSubject: Fake needs some action!   Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Hey, peoples. I'd really like to RP Kaiser (Fake) a lot more, and I had an idea. Would it be alright if he shadow teleported in a cell in Titans Tower? His objective is to mess with the team by pretending he's a remorseful ex-baddie and gain their trust, maybe even get let out of the cell eventually. Kaiser would keep playing "good", but torturing Liev at the same time; the Titans could think Liev is being his same melodramatic self when he tries to tell them, so they don't believe him.

OR...
Kaiser could get caught trying to break into Titans tower, then put in a cell and such. He'd be obviously evil.

I just really want to have some Kaiser-Titan interaction, and I think it'd be fun to make him a prisoner. >;D Would it be alright with you guys if I made a topic in the Holding Cell thread? And if I can, what do you think should be my take on it?

Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake needs some action!   Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:43 pm

Ohh! Meme! *jumps around with her hand up*

That could be part of our villains plot thingy - Kaiser gaining their trust and Liev going all hysterical and then Kaiser could sneak some other people in and own the team, but Krious found out and the Slivers will be all epic and saviour-ish... yeahh xD

Sorry. New Year's highness. But, but whaddya think??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake needs some action!   Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Very Happy I like your thinking!

Now all I need is a Titan or two...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake needs some action!   Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:54 am

Well I dunno about TTE, if you did that there I'd go for the capturing him thing. I hate the idea of people just by passing security >_< But for TTC it's fine, because Primarch has things breaking into the tower every other day anyway lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake needs some action!   Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 am

Liev is in TTC anyway isn't he? I get confused, too many people -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake needs some action!   Fake needs some action! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Yup. Liev lives in TTC, so I'm pretty sure Kaiser should end up there instead of TTE. NO––

"Crap! How the heck did I end up here? I knew I should've made sure I was to be captured at the right tower... bloody specifics! I'm a villain; I shouldn't have to use my brain!"

I can just picture it now. XD Anyhow, I'll go with the capturing thing either way. Both teams, I'm assuming, has some pretty good security. Wink

I'll set up a topic in the Holding Cells, then post the link here once it's done. We'll just say he was caught trying to break in then prisoned up. His excuse (to make the trust thing easier) will be that he was trying to contact Liev to inform him of a "family tragedy", and didn't think the Titans would let him in due to his "frightening appearance". (Aww, poor Kaiser! I should've made his eyes a deep ocean blue instead of blood red.) He'll then proceed in his plan and yadda yadda ect. ect. ect.

^^

EDIT: Here it is!
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t640-a-really-fake-villain-open-to-ttc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake needs some action!   Fake needs some action! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake needs some action!
Page 1 of 1