Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Vote_lcapA fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Voting_barA fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Vote_lcapA fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Voting_barA fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Empty
PostSubject: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:21 am

"Cool so you can shoot dark blinding beams, turn invisable and shapshift any other abillitys I should know about?"

Paige ran up with tim and the bike up the trail into midtown jump city just a some thunder went off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:30 am

Tim kept pace with her and said "i was taught sword play by a 100 year old demon possessed man. So I'm better than my years would allow. Other than that nothing. And you make blue energy and shields of some fork right?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 am

"well thats just one extention to my powers you see I can basicly make anything out of blue energy fly and heal people but I haven't mastered any of my powers so right now I can heal only wounds that I can see and I takes a while to do so I can fly pretty well, and I can make sheild, gunbuletts, sword blades which with the bullets and the blade I need and atual gun or sword habdle to make those properly and half the time they come out hollow or brake easly, oh I can shoot energy bolts from my hands and I can make little energy balls but there more just for show and light i call them sprites."

paige continued to push as the citizens started to head inside paige continued to push not even realizing that the first drop of rain had just fallen and the next one and the next one.

"hey do you think you can teach me so sowrd moves?"

Paige said as the rain began to pour.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 am

Tim said "if you keep my secret I'll teach you everything I know, but I'm not as good with one handed swords." Tim said "if you can fly you can go ahead I'll catch up shortly and we can train in the rain where its hardest.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 am

"Thanks but just a little scret between you and me i kinda handle my sword like a two handed one mos of the time I was tinking about making the sword bigger and I can fly but I'm not that strong if I was I would have flown off with it in the first place if you can could you help me get it to the tower then I'll change into something else its a little hard to see in this helmet."

Paige continued to push as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Tim nodded and said "then you'll be able to learn quite a bit." He got quiet focusing all his energy at pushing the bike. He was stronger that most normal humans but not by much it was due to his strict training.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 pm

as they push they rounded a corner and neared to dock to titans island where a boat for titans who cant fly would use it to get arcoss the water.

"ok lets get this in the boat then ill drive it over after I'm done changing then we can start on the training."

Paige pushed the bike into the boat and hopped in. She started the boat up and drove it over to the island. paige then pulled the bike out an dbrought it into the tower. standing in the entrance paige took off the helmet and placed it on the bike then flew off uo into her room. After changing into her hero costume paige then flew back out side over to tim.

"Ok ready lets get to training."

ooc: this is paiges costume if you didn't know what it looked like
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:22 pm

(cool, do we need to move it to Titan tower or will it be ok)

Tim didn't do well with vehicles and the boat had him a little green by the time they were able to get out. Tim stood there breathing heavily while waiting for her to get back his sword put up so he didn't look like a threat. Tim waited in the entry way feeling much better when she got back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:43 pm

ooc: well if we are training on the island yes but if its in the city we dont have to move it.

Paige smiled under her mask she was pretty excited for her training.

"Thanks for agreeing to train me I need all the help I can get."

Paige said as it continued to poor rain.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Tim said "follow me." He took her down to an area near the water that was rocky the rocks were slick from algae and rain water. Tim jumped down and landed lightly sliding and barely keeping his balance as he slid on the stones. He said "this is the worst environment to fight in. Only fools train in good conditions."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:53 pm

ooc: just checking so we are swaping to taians island oh and i gotta get ready for gutair lessons cause i gotta go in like 20mins
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Ooc: It's up to you if we move or not I was working just there where they are in the city. Have fun at lessons
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:07 pm

ooc:oh ok well lets keep it in the city for now then

Paige slid down the hill to tim and pulled out her handle from the inside of her waist cape. She then pumped blue energy threw it to make a whole blade.

"Ok whats fist sword mast tim."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Tim said seriously show me what you can do first that will let me know where to concentrate, come at me like your going to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:07 pm

Paige nodded and fermly placed her feet on the ground sliding one back as she launched herself at tim holding her sword above her left sholder and as she aproched tim she would swing digainaly down trying to slash him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)   A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fake vacation continued (ixensvent someone can still join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next