Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Vote_lcap A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Voting_bar A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Vote_rcap 
Moon
 A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Vote_lcap A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Voting_bar A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Empty
PostSubject: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:34 pm

flying her own way throught the sky land,hawk wings were impressively flaping along the building several falcons right around her,she felt bored right now so she took a drift down to land and headed off Downtown a inch faster her speed rate reaching 200 mph approximately though maybe less not to break all the buildings glasses from lifting the wind current in a dangerous state.Landing by herself right on the downtown area,she eyed the bank with the floating birds near her since we told her to create some trouble since Katera had volunteered herself back at the Symbiote HQ.Smirking a little,she moved on and striked a bank window with sharp and fire made feathers,letting the glass fall she went inside,as the citizens already in gasped and ducked down,a few of them stood there steadyed in low fright and surprise.Alerted a security guarde went on the way of Katera blocking her with his gun forbiddening her from reaching the money storage

pssshhh out of my way she said unimpressed and tossed the guard away,as her falcons started to grab the guy away by his shirt collar,his weapon dropped down with a thud.Somehow waiting for company she stood there in patience hoping her comedy acting didnt costed her so much reparation
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 pm

I walked to the bank and pulled out a pistol, "EVERYONE DOWN!" I shot a couple rounds into the air. This was all a rouse, I did this all just so I could talk to Ben Ten, leader of the Teen Titans. I walked to a telller and pointed at her with my gun and gave her a bag, "FILL IT UP!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:44 pm

"Hey! So I haven't been around for a while and might be a little bit off my game. So let me tell you how this works. I come in and stop you, you either A) give up, which would be smart or B) try to resist, in which you get 1 of 10 different outcomes, and none of them end well for you."

The voice was from none other than Ben 10 as he skated into the bank with his green collapsible hoverboard. Back in the game after leaving for so long to help defend his own homeworld. As he looked across at Katera and her falcons he flashed the Ultimatrix at her in an intimidating fashion. He was sure she knew who he was, heck everyone in this city knew who he was, but just in case they forgot Ben would remind them.

"The name's Ben, now are you guys going to go quietly or do you want to meet the rest of the 10?"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Katera somehow decided to keep guard of the women who was hurriedly filling the bag in money from what she had to experience well fear as usual form the pointed weapon at her,as the falcons soared around the building interior making every persons hang on the floor without getting up.Turning her attention over the voice which was only Ben,she kept quiet since she wasnt the one to explain everything up on this sudden bank robbery well not the real cause still she answered i dont think so the hawk girl admitted,eyeing the busy women with a side glance
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 pm

"Depends, can you explain the other 10 to me?" I turned around, grinning. "I wanna know if any of them seem fun!" I played with my pistol, yawning. "You know, normally, you Titans come at the worst times, but this time, I got exactly what I wanted."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Annabella had been in the bank earlier that day, hiding up in a corner of the building. She hadn't robbed it and her snakes were no where to be seen, so it would have been hard to know what she could have been up to until now. She smirked as she watched the twerp who had defeated her a while ago fly in and flash his fancy little device around. She tched a few times, hoping to catch his attention, before flipping down on to the ground and walking up a little behind and to the side of Kris. She flicked her wrist and a tiny garden snake appeared on her hand out of thin air. She smiled and watched Ben as the snake slithered through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Tim kicked through the wall behind Ben holding twin iridium swords and standing in the doorway, he stood over seven feet tall anyone with good hearing could tell he had two hearts. Tim walked toward Ben and said. "Nothing personal but your very easy to draw into a place like this." Tim stayed between Ben and the exit and watched him closely warning seriously. "It takes you a second to get changed right. My mind works at three times the speed of a humans now. Meaning by the time you start I'll have my sword halfway to you." He was much less patient than before his changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Ben had walked into a trap he saw, great, good job Tennyson first day back and you're already making a bunch of new friends.

" Oh nice, an ambush, haven't been in one of these for a while. So I guess this would be the part where I surrender right?"

Ben help up his hands, but didn't show signs of panic, however, by not letting his hand near the dial of the Ultimatrix he showed he was currently defenseless. Not that he could turn the dial of the device faster than the other guy across from him could pull the trigger of his gun anyway.

"Ok, you got my attention then. Now why?"
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Looking at the two other crew member,the hawk girl still kept herself from talking but took the money bag lightly as it was full now,she then grabbed the women and pulled her away carelessly makign her hit the security guard,as she sharply looked around for a moment and back over Ben aware if his raised hand and walked off at the exit,passing him in ignorance and stood at the exit by herself eyesight on defense mode
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:36 pm

"I want to talk," I put my gun away and took a seat. "Could everyone just sit? I don't wanna feel like a total bum, but my leg hasn't quite healed yet."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Annabella nodded. "Sure, whatever."she said and sat down, nearly on someone's head, which she didn't seem to care about. She petted the little snake a bit before placing it on her head, apparently its favorite spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 pm

"Talk? You wanna talk to me after your Hawkgirl there just made off with a bunch of money? I'm not America, but I'm not very keen on negotiating with thieves and terrorist either."

Ben walked forward and sat down in front of the kid, aware that the big guy was still behind him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:43 pm

"Dammit, wait, KEEN! THIS WAS A FAKE BANK ROBBERY! GIVE THE MONEY BACK!" I yelled over to her, and smiled, " My name's Kristoff, if you don't know me, I'm the leader of Symbiote."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Tim saw her and held his sword out at Katara saying very seriously. "You take that and you'll have more to worry about than the titans being after you. I will hunt you and unlike them I don't take prisoners. I would suggest you take the money back since this was all a ruse... Now." Tim kept the sword pointed at her unless she decided to listen to him.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 pm

hmph,its only paper but there she retorted with a grumble and threw the bag down next to her by the exit and easily sat right on the mid air,legs crossed on themselves,wings continously flapping in gracefulness as the falcons settled down around the bank from floor to counter,a brown one was maintened a stop on Katera head,glaring over the group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).    A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fake Bank Robbery (Symbiote/Innovator).
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next