Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A fake vacation(villan needed) Vote_lcapA fake vacation(villan needed) Voting_barA fake vacation(villan needed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A fake vacation(villan needed) Vote_lcapA fake vacation(villan needed) Voting_barA fake vacation(villan needed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A fake vacation(villan needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A fake vacation(villan needed) Empty
PostSubject: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 pm

For the past few weeks Paige has been busy with school and non stop kicking bad guy but so she figured for once the hero should try and take a holiday so earlier today Paige rented a dirt bike and some gear and went out to the forest in jump city. Paige had always woundered what riding a dirt bike was like and it was pretty fun.

Paige speeded thew the forest driving the dirt bike pretty well for a beginner. Paige was having the time of her life and she was so exsited to finally get a brake from the whole hero ordel but just in case she keept her sword handle and pistols in her boots figuring since she was wearing a helmet she woulfn't need a mask if she ran into any trouble. Paige slowed down to take a breather when she heard some screaming a little off into the forest by a camping ground.

"So much for a vacation -sigh-."

Paige drove the dirt bike off over to the camp sight to see what was going on.

ooc: Paiges dirt bike gear:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:29 pm

(would a dark hero like Tim work? I'll put it up if not just tell me)

Tim had tracked a couple of thieves from steel city to the camp ground and had sliced on from his neck to the opposite hip. The others were screaming for help trying to stay away so he blasted one in the back with a beam of black energy she had never seen before. Tim was moving after them holding his sword on his shoulder it was obviously a two handed sword.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:50 pm

ooc: A villan would have worked better but I think I can make this work.

Paige rode the dirt bike fast enough to the seene just in time to see tim kill the thief but paige had no idea they were theifs so she just thought tim was a killer. Paige rode her dirt bike over to them as she pulled out a pistol and pakrked inbetween tim and the last theif and held the pistol up at tim.

"Sorry but your not gonna kill anyone anymore... GET ON!!"

The thief hopped on the bike as paige would ride off hoping to speed off before tim could catch them or try to hop on the bike to get them. Paige put the pistol in her boot as she sped off. Paige was hoping to finish this quick so she could get back to her vacation.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Tim shot the tires with a blast of magic as he ran after them yelling "if your an accomplice your dead too girl." He grabbed the sword with both hands he was still a few hundred feet away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 pm

as the tiers were blasted it sent Paige and the thief flying tumbling to the ground. Paige stoped her tumbling by pushing off the ground with her hands landing on her feet sliding back a bit. Paige pulled out her own sword shooting out blue energy making a solid blade.

"Accomplice to what? what are you talking about? Oh never mind you so owe me 500 bucks for the dirt bike it was only a rental."

Paige got into battle position as she got ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Tim said seriously as he pointed to her "for impeding the course of stice to a thief I find you guilty and sentence you to die." Tim fired his utterdark beam at her if it hit she wouldn't be hurt but would be blind for three minutes
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:50 pm

"Your a thief?!?! WAIT I DIDN'T KNW HE WAS A...."

The beam hit Paige making her un able to see and since the clasic training to fight blind thing hasnt really started for paige all she could do now was mak a sheild around herself until the eefects wore off but now that Paige new the thief was a thief she didn't bother to sheild him as well. Paige stabed to sword into the ground and kneeled leaning on the sowrd as she had the energry bubble stay up around her and as long as she would foucus it would stay up.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Tim walked over and stabbed the thief with his blade and something hit her shield as he waited making himself invisible just before her vision returned. He thought since she reacted that way he would observe.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Paige's vision slowly came back and she slowly lifted up her head. Paige looked around to see if Tim was still there but didn't see anyone but the dead thief. Paige figured that Tim must have just left her there since she only was trying to help the thief thinking he was just an inocent civillian.

Paige slowly stood up making the sheild disaper sucking up the blue energy from the blade leaving it only as a handle puting it back in her boot. Paige then walked over to the dirt bike standing it up right again Kneeling by it. Paige then removed her helmet to get a better look at the damage. As she removed her helmet her hair would come down and her long pointy ears would lower them selfs down a bit relaxing themselfs.

paiges hair was in pigy tails as they usualy were and her ears had their usual 3 yellow earings on each side. One of Paige four sharp teeth was visible even though her mouth was closed. Paige leaned down looking at the poped tiers and burned out engine.

"Maybe if i take this thing back to the tower I could get some spare parts and fix it up so I dont have to pay for totaly trashing this thing.... -sigh- why can't I have one day way from all this crap."

Paige put her helmet back on to cover her ears and teeth she didn't want people to freak out over them. paige then pushed the dirt bike along the trail in the forest to get it back to the tower.

Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Tim said from beside a tree "My apologies, I didn't realize you were a titan, I'll pay for the damage." he was walking toward her although she couldn't see him. Tim appeared again his sword was sheathed and he looked calm, he was clearly only in his late teens and a full blooded human.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Paige stoped walking and turned and when she saw him she was achuly suprised to see him.

"Oh uh thats but uh did you see when i took off my helmet?"

Paige new he must have but hoped he didn't she was trying to have a secret identity and even though he only she her face and didn't know her real name a face can still give alot of info on a person.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Tim smiled at her and asked. "you mean since their normal?" He had obviously noticed but was going along with her story. he looked at her and asked seriously "so am I going to be punished for the killing?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 pm

"I'm not sure what they did to desive the killing but I'm sure you had a good reason so you gonna help push this ting or what."

as tim would come over and help pushe paige would look at him and smile behind her helmet.

"So are you a metahuman? cause I don't know any regular humans who can disaper and shoot darkbeams that blind people. and before you gess about me cause I'm pretty sure you did see my face I'm not an elf, pixie, alien or a deamon but i am a meta human."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Tim laughed and said seriously "I wish I was a meta human, but no I'm just a normal human." He helped push the bike and asked. "What do you mean humans can't shoot dark beams. I was trained to do so by another human. Well I thought he was human at least. He survived being cut in two in his sleep somehow."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:45 pm

"I never said they couldn't I have just never seen one do it... so you sword fight huh? I'm gessing you must have learned how by that one guy too?.... oh I almost forgot I'm Zondra by the way."

Paige looked up at the sky lifting up the shade on the helmet. The clouds where moving in and they where pretty dark colored. Paige pulled the shade back down as she looked to tim.

"It looks like its gonna rain soon and it doesn't look like its gonna be light rain either we should probibly hurry up and get this back to the tower we can hang out there till it stops raining if you want and if I don't get the stare down for bringing another stranger to the tower."

Paige had brought 3 people so far if you included tim but they all had stoped or helped stop a robery or something so they where obviously heros so paige never really saw the problem with bringing them by but clearly the other titans weren't to thrilled that Paige was slowly turning the tower into a tourest atration for newbie heros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fake vacation(villan needed)   A fake vacation(villan needed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fake vacation(villan needed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next