Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Vote_lcapA Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Voting_barA Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Vote_lcapA Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Voting_barA Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Empty
PostSubject: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Background Theme: Beethoven’s “Fur Elise”
Open to: Titans Central
Characters Appearing: Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann, any members of Titans Central interested
Summary: Kaiser had returned, attempting to break into Titans Tower but was caught and imprisoned. He is playing innocent, with the excuse that he was trying to contact his brother, Liev, to inform him of a “family tragedy.”

•••••
A garishly-lit hallway played host to the specifically tailored cells where Titans Central kept their collection of villains. For quite some time, this prison had remained empty. Perhaps this was due to the advanced security system that kept the majority of Jump’s scum out and away from the Tower, or because everyone who had a brain knew that they were no match for the Titans. Maybe it was the fear of what the consequences would be. But either way, no one had tried to prove these theories wrong.

...until now.

An eerily familiar character sat in the first cell, his hands entwined on his lap and his head bent like a tired vulture. His chest rose and fell in a rhythmic pattern that seemed to amplify the echoing of his beating heart.

Ba-thump. Ba-thump.

It was the same tempo as the bells that had infected the man’s mind before he was shot and killed by his own twin brother, Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann. Kaiser's body was to be shipped back to their hometown in Munich, Germany, but was stolen by the very same organization he had hired to kill Liev. They brought him back to life using the highest of technology, adding their own "flair" to the new Fake. Now he was bigger, badder, and even more malevolent... and presently executing his plan for revenge.

The corners of Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann’s mouth twisted into a sinister grin. Oh, how perfectly this is all playing out. It’s almost too easy... I expected more from these teenage “heroes”. Although, I can’t expect very much from them after they let Liev into their little group; only a fool would see anything in a disgrace like him.

His eyes, the color of blood, remained closed as he thought of what to do next. There was more patterned breathing, but now a new heightened sense of things.

“Is anyone here?” Kaiser called out, his heavy German accent putting a penetrating resonance in his speech. “I need to talk to someone... it’s awfully lonesome in here.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Model Eleven walked around the corner and stared at the cell. "Oh dear," he said. "I thought I had finally sound-proofed all those rooms." The robotic shell moved closer to the cell to examine it more closely. "I appologize, sir. Usually these cells are kept up at a higher standard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Kaiser grinned, looking up at Eleven with his red eyes. “That’s quite all right, friend. This cell is a lot better than the ones I’ve watched in movies––” he really meant the ones he had been imprisoned in, but that wouldn’t go well with the Titans. “Is Liev okay? I think I scared him when I came here... we haven’t seen each other for a while, plus he’s a jumpy fellow, naturally.

Fake crawled to his legs as best he could with a pair of handcuffs binding him, then walked closer until he was face-to-face with Model Eleven. “Are you his fellow Titan? You must tell be how he’s been doing as of late.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:26 pm

Model Eleven marked fixing the cell for a later time. "Personal information is not to be disclosed to non-Titans...Especially not detainees."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Fake’s smile began to falter. “My dear man, when it comes to little Lievee, I about as persssssonal as it gets,” he commented, dragging out the “s” on “personal,” then holding up his handcuffed wrists. “And speaking of misunderstandings... just because I’m in handcuffs doesn’t mean I’m a detainee. I’d prefer a less provocative title, if I may.”

He shook the chain to make a jingling sound. Kaiser’s expression was a bit less tense than before, although he was starting to get even angrier as he and Eleven spoke.

“My uncanny resemblance to Liev is no coincidence, good sir. I assume you know our ties?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 am

Evan did not know how they were connected. Nor was he able to percieve any resemblence between the two. Being a robot had its limitations. Evan also did not understand what Fake was implying.

"I do not know your ties."

Evan's mind, back in the Tower Communications Room, contacted Liev by communicator. "You are needed in the holding cell area immediately." Perhaps Liev himself could clear this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:30 pm

“If you don’t know our ties, you should open your eyes,” Kaiser said flatly. “We’re brothers, twins actually, apart from a one-inch difference in height and the color of our irises. Born and raised in Munich, Germany, eldest sons of Adal and Celeste Ehrlichmann, fourteen siblings. I hope that clears things up.”

He gave a half-smile when Evan called Liev. “Even better,” Kaiser chuckled. “I’ve been waiting to see him.”

•••••

Liev was pacing in his room, overwhelmed with exasperation. How is Kaiser alive? I shot him... killed him! Even the reaper came! This can’t be happening... he’ll get me. He’ll never stop until he has my head! How did he find me? How could this be?

His communicator beeped, followed my Model Eleven’s voice. “You are needed in the holding cell area immediately."

“WHAT?” Liev exclaimed, making sure the communicator was off when he did so. “Is Evan serious? Does he want me to die?” The enigmatic situation became even more perplexing than before. “What is Kaiser up to? He can’t seriously think he can kill me in Titans Tower, with everyone around and himself locked up... can he?”

After much deliberation, Liev came up with a plan. He picked up the communicator and turned it back on. “I’m coming, Evan, but as Jay. I want to know what Kaiser wants before the real me shows up.”

He picked up his purse, grabbed a mask that looked exactly like the Titans Central leader, Jay, and slipped it on. Liev then began walking through the tower, now disguised as his feathery friend. He came to the cells at last.

“Liev is out right now. This is our detainee then, correct?” he said as he glanced at Kaiser, fighting his instincts to run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Model Eleven understood the idea of disguise and that he was to act as though Honest really was Jay.

"That is correct, Jay. This detainee IS our detainee. Code name: Fake. Meta-Human Powers: Shadow Elemental. Current status, deceased."Evan looked at the man. All of his scanners were telling him this man was alive, despite that last report. Perhaps some blood tests were in order.

"Requesting permission to prepare blood samples for study, Jay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Kaiser raised his eyebrows as “Jay” walked in. He knew all to well when Liev was pretending; being twins did have its perks. But for now, he thought it best to play along.

“Baw, I was hoping Lievee could come,” Kaiser pouted sarcastically, but not enough to appear doubtful. “Although, I don’t mind a visit from a pretty little birdie.”

His smile was sickening, detestable, which was one of Kaiser’s best “talents.” He kept his eyes on both Evan and “Jay” as he sat back down, then chuckled to himself.

•••

“Deceased? That’s an interesting bit of information...” Liev said sheepishly, trying not to sound too uncomfortable. He held a narrowed gaze upon his twin, as if searching for answers or anything else that could solve the mystery of Kaiser, for that matter. Liev now knew that he wasn’t the only one who presumed his brother dead, but it wasn’t comforting at all, especially because Kaiser was here in flesh and blood. Blood? Liev remembered Evan’s request to draw blood––it was very risky, perhaps even lethal, but still necessary. He felt that if he told Evan yes it’d be the equivalent of letting him walk to his death; however, they would get nowhere without the information.

“I’ll do the blood samples,” Liev half-blurted, half-yelled. “I think we’d have a better chance if a girl did it instead of a guy; hopefully Kaiser has a sense of respect for women.”

•••

At this, Kaiser almost burst into laughter. It was funny to him that Liev not only called himself a female (Kaiser was always torturing Liev about being “a revolting homosexual”), but also thought he stood a chance against his superior brother. Kaiser coughed with obvious amusement. “Ooo, what a grand bonus. I get to see my lovely blood and be jabbed by a pretty lady!” And then he caught on to something that confirmed Liev’s identity: he had called Kaiser “Kaiser”, even though Evan hadn’t mentioned his real name.

•••

Liev hesitated, oblivious to the mistake he had made in naming his twin. “Just stay close, Evan, in case anything should happen. Did you bring the needle?”

Last edited by Honest on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Evan tilted his head in confusion. "Why are you calling me Dar? But more importantly, I do have the needle." Evan reached into his newly equipped belt of gadgets and pulled out a needle for taking blood samples. "It's already sterilized. I can also hold the prisoner still while you take the sample."

Evan unlocked the cell door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:48 pm

ooc:// Psssssh FAIL. XD I guess I like you so much that even your charries get to be called by your name! Sorry ‘bout that. ;~; I’ve edited it.

bic://
Liev nodded. “Good plan,” he said, then flinched as the cell door gave a hydraulic hiss and opened. Steady he commanded himself. You’ve got to prove that Kaiser can’t win––that he isn’t better than you! Liev took the needle, entered the cell, and pulled out a medical band that would be used as a blood flow inhibitor.

•••

“Again with the prisoner thing! Sheesh, maybe I should start wearing colored contacts and a pink frock; it might soften people’s first impression when they see me,” Kaiser laughed sardonically as he bent his head and relaxed his muscles. “Ready when you are, doc.”

•••

The atmosphere’s pressure seemed to triple as Liev kneeled beside Kaiser and readied to tie the band. His expression was crudely forced determination, while his brother’s was almost comically calm. “Roll up your sleeve, please,” Liev ordered.

•••

Kaiser unbuttoned the cuff of his crimson shirt and rolled up the sleeve, his equally red eyes closed and his chest rising and falling in his signature rhythmic pattern. And as his twin tied the band, Kaiser began to hum, then sing the notes of a very familiar tune. “Fur Elise” was not only famous, but a song that he would play on the Ehrlichmann’s family piano whenever Liev wailed in pain after taking the beating Kaiser dished out daily.

•••

Liev hesitated once more. “I’m ready, Evan. Hold him down.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Evan, lacking the human idea of gentleness, practically tackled Fake and pinned him to the bed, all with military precision. When he had learned how to do this, it had been in a combat situation.

"The prisoner is secure. Proceed with the blood sample."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Kaiser didn’t even grunt when Evan pinned him down, but more because of familiarity to that kind of treatment than actual pain. He was trained to take it, to show no weakness, to show no imperfection.

“Easy, tiger! Try not to enjoy holding me too much,” Fake smirked; getting under people’s skin was one of his many sadistic pleasures, especially when it came to Liev. “Go ahead, little birdie. I hope you’re not very squeamish.”

•••

Liev was indeed very squeamish, and Kaiser knew it. He didn’t reply, but instead determinedly tried the latex band around his brother’s arm, flicked the needle, and pushed it into Kaiser’s wrist.

•••

Immediately upon feeling the needle touch his skin, Fake thrashed and kicked up his left leg as a cold, pretty knife slid out from his sleek leather boot. It landed directly in front of Kaiser’s face, after which he grabbed it with his sharp teeth and bared them like a ravenous beast. He jerked his head, the knife’s blade sticking out with malicious terror. It tore through Liev’s neck, causing glimmering red blood to flow from the half-inch deep gash and dropping the needle… and the latex material of his mask to tear and reveal itself.

Fake then kicked again, this time going for Evan’s chin. As he did so, Kaiser also released his blade, throwing it over his head and into his hands, and slashed at Evan’s wrist in hopes of better means for escape. He was laughing maliciously. “HAHAHAHAHA! Dear Lievee, you failed to remember I can see the fake in everything that’s real!” he howled. “But you finally admitted to being a queer. That’s a big improvement!”

•••

Liev fell backwards as Kaiser dug his blade into the side of his neck and his identity was truly revealed. He clenched the wound, staining his hand with his own blood as he tore off the Jay mask. His appearance immediately returned to normal—the awkward, characterized actor with the humor of a child.

“You…” he stammered, still holding his neck. “You… you fake!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Fake's knife cut right through Evan's chin. A second later, Fake cut off his hand, trying to escape.

But Evan felt no pain. It was unfortunate that his body was damaged, because he would need to take time to repair it later. For now, he clamped his legs around Fake and threw a punch with his good arm at Fake's face.

He noticed that Honest was injured. This was not going well. Calling for backup would take his concentration off the fight, and Evan had to defend Honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 pm

ooc:// I think it would make things a lot less complicated if another Titan came to help Evan and Liev, don't you? I'll try to find someone to join if you're cool with it and all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)   A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Really Fake Villain (open to TTC)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next