Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We Have a Problem  Vote_lcapWe Have a Problem  Voting_barWe Have a Problem  Vote_rcap 
Moon
We Have a Problem  Vote_lcapWe Have a Problem  Voting_barWe Have a Problem  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We Have a Problem

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
We Have a Problem  275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Open To: Titans East Members
Characters Appearing: Lance, Grace, & Will
Summary: Lance brings Grace to the tower after battling Aphrodite. Their minds were switched and Lance thinks that Will could possibly help them fix this problem. Will he be able to, I don't know. Let's hope.
Time: Around 4 o'clock P.M.

_________

Lance had to teach Grace at the mall how to use his powers. It wasn't hard really cause it was just focusing really. They were just above the tower and Lance told her to land on the roof. She went straight at it and couldn't slow down. They both crash onto the roof. Lance got up dusting himself off.

"That could have gone better. Anyway let's go."

Lance leads the way down the steps. He looks around and ends up in the living room. He doesn't quite know exactly where Will's room is, so instead he calls out for Will. He looks around for anyone to come and no one does for the moment. Lance feels around Grace's pockets for the communicator that Jak had given her before. He finds it in one of her pockets and talks into it for Will.

"Will! Will! It's Lance. I kind of need your help. I'm here in the living room of the tower."

Lance talks into the communicator, but it was Grace's voice that was talking through it and Lance didn't realize it at first. Hopefully though Will got the message . Now Lance and grace have to wait for his response.
Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

OOC: Let's have this take place before the Santa Claws incident. Is that okay?

Grace looked around the room. She had never been in this building before. It looked cozy, but filled with the frustrating Southern technology.

She was trying to keep her cool, but this entire situation was extremely awkward. Grace found using her now male eyes to check out Lance's female body. That was just wrong. Hormones were screwing up her mind.

"So you really think he can switch us back?"
Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Sitting at his desk, tinkering with his blades, Will hears his communicator beep and then the message following after. Listening to it, he gets out of the chair and looks out his door with a puzzled expression.

Why did Grace call herself Lance? Is this a prank..

Leaving his room, Dore heads out to the living room and walks out into it to see Grace being checked out by La..Grace? Checking in on the thoughts Lance was having, Will heard the inner voice of Grace inside the boy.

Hey uhm... Grance and Lace? What happened here? How did you swtch bodies...
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
We Have a Problem  275-5

RPG character

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 am

OT: Yeah fine with me.

Lance stood there looking around, waiting for Will to come. Who knows if he was even in the tower right now. But he is the only person Lance could think of at this time, so they had to wait.

"I hope so."

Lance says as he turns around only to catch Grace staring at him.

"Stop staring at me!"

Lance then sees Will walk in.

"I don't know. I was possessed by some woman. We fought some evil version of me and when we woke up, we were in each others bodies. I have no idea how this happened."
Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am

[s]Wait, before we go on. Who do I address as Lance and Grace until this is fixed?[/s] You quarreled with Aphrodite. Thats not very pleasant. I think she should be transferred to Themyscira... I guess follow me. I need to look at the book.

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
We Have a Problem  275-5

RPG character

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:20 am

Lance steps up to Will yet in Grace's body.

"As of right now, I'm Lance."

He says to Will. He then waits for Will to lead the way. Lance though stays a little cautious of Grace in his body after catching her staring at him. He figured she couldn't handle the male hormones that goes through his body. He finds it slightly funny in a way for some reason, but still slightly...weird.
Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Embarresed at having been caught, Grace shyly raised Lance's hand. "Yeah, and I'm Grace." She followed them sheepishly, then suddenly realized it was her body, so she had every right to look at it.

Now she felt angry at Lance. She wouldn't say anything, of course, because it would still be embarressing. Her expression was noticably upset, however.

Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey, as an unrelated question. Do either of you think its messed up to check out your own body?

Leading the way back to his room, Will stops at the door and asks his question before the door pops open and the three walk inside. Walking over to his book case, Will floats off the ground and up to the top to get his spell book. Reaching the 14th level and grabbing it, Will comes back to the ground to meet back with Grance and Lace. Flipping through the pages, Will checks over the ancient book looking for any clue that could help.

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
We Have a Problem  275-5

RPG character

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:03 pm

"You're so funny Will."

Lance says crossing his arms in a pretty sarcastic tone. Lance waits in the room with Grace next to him as Will went up in the air. He waited for Will to say something, hopefully good news. He looked as Will flipped page after page, waiting and waiting.
Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Closing the book after skimming a few times over, Will holds it to his side and looks at the two.

I think Ive found something that can fix this problem, but it's not in this book. Not all of it that is. We have to go find the shrine. It's in a cave that in the Jump City mountians.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
We Have a Problem  275-5

RPG character

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

" shocked All the way out there!"

Lance exclaims.

"I guess we have no choice then. The sooner we head out the better. It is getting weird for me to be stuck in a girl's body right now. I can imagine then Grace, you feel the same way about this situation. How are we going to find this place anyway? There are a lot of places up there."
Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:47 pm

I could fly to scout the place
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
We Have a Problem  275-5

RPG character

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 pm

"...Okay. That could give me and Grace some time to learn each others powers, you know, just in case something happens and we have to fight."

Lance says to Will as he nods his head for Will to scout the place.
Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 am

Grace having been reminded that Will was a telepath had been trying to think about nothing.

"Yeah, it's pretty wierd." She said answering Lance's question.

As Lance left, Grace rolled her eyes at Lance. "In case something happens and we have to fight? Is this town really crawling that badly with villains?" She shrugged. "But I guess I could improve my flying. It's a neat trick, I'll need to try it with ice sometime."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
We Have a Problem  275-5

RPG character

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:42 am

Lance goes back to Grace.

"Um... alright you want me to teach you my powers first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Have a Problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Problem    We Have a Problem  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Have a Problem
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next