Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Computer problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Computer problem Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Computer problem Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Computer problem Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Computer problem Vote_lcapComputer problem Voting_barComputer problem Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Computer problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Computer problem Empty
PostSubject: Computer problem   Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Well as the title stated, I'm having a bit a bit of a computer problem that not even with my ninja skills can I fix. :/ so I will not be on as much or absent for a limited time. I'm hoping to solve this problem soon. I will miss you all ><
Wave Ninja
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Computer problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer problem   Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm

In cbox diagnosed to a power supply problem in the monitor. Recommend replacing due to the following:
Because of the big electric charge held within the capacitors inside it. Capacitors store energy (power) for an indefinite time. Touching both leads of any capacitor can give you a real good jolt. For example, your television set is a giant capacitor in electronic terms: even though a TV may have just been switched off and unplugged, there may still be about 40,000 volts stored up in its cathode ray tube (CRT) that will cause great harm unless proper precautions are taken to discharge it safely. The same applies to a computer's power supply because computer power supplies have very large capacitors (elements that store charge) that could give you a very powerful shock if you managed to discharge them. They're like batteries that let go of all their charge at once. Power supplies have large capacitors in them. These capacitors store electricity in them even when mains power is shut off. If you were to contact the connections on the bottom of the capacitors, you could receive a Power supplies have large capacitors in them. These capacitors store electricity in them even when mains power is shut off. If you were to contact the connections on the bottom of the capacitors, you could receive a lethal shock. For this reason, you should never disassemble a power supply unless you have received training in how to properly discharge the capacitors.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_a_power_supply_dangerous_even_after_the_power_is_disconnected#ixzz1suai3646
Back to top Go down

Computer problem
Page 1 of 1