Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bug Problem (EW) Vote_lcapBug Problem (EW) Voting_barBug Problem (EW) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bug Problem (EW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:47 am

The Downtown area of Jump City; part of the city that was booming with life during the day, and not just because of the highly congested traffic either. But this was the place where most of the City’s residents spent their day, for both work and leisure. And being that this is such a busy area, it was a good place for an exchange to take place during the day.

Down one of the alleys in Downtown, Jump City; off of one of the main roads, between two blocks of apartments, there was a meeting taking place. A group of gentleman were there gathered, one holding a briefcase; contents unknown, whilst the rest had on them a variety of differing weapons to one another. They were there, believed to be alone, waiting for another gang of which they were making an exchange with. Of course, having to wait so long brought about some rather dull conversation.

“So, uhhh… did you see; that ludicrous display last night?”

“Yeah”

“What were they thinking, huh? Always trying to jus’ walk it into the back of the net”

“I know right? That’s ninety minutes of my life I’ll never get back”

That last bit came from none other than Arachnikid. The hooded spider-like hero hung down from a fire escape just above the gang members who slowly started to look up; yes they were not alone.

“Yoink!”

Arachnikid called up as he shot a web forward. The web latched onto the briefcase, which Arachnikid then pulled towards him. He threw it up onto the fire escape and then proceeded to drop down among the group of thugs.

“Now… I know what you’re thinking here, and no… physical violence is no-“

Arachnikid had to cut his speech off early there, as he had to duck beneath a baseball bat that had been swung towards him by one of the gang members. Arachnikid jumped back a bit, that was rude.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! Violence is not the ans- ah, forget it”

Arachnikid sprung forward towards one of the men, driving both feet into his chest. The thug flew backwards several feet whilst AK would simply roll backwards to his feet. Straight away he would find himself having to duck a wild right strike, and then another. With a moment to attack, AK shot forth several web pellets into the eyes of his opponent, then spinning the thug around and booting him forward. The thug stumbled forward, falling face first onto the concrete floor. Shooting forth another web, AK pulled one of the thugs towards him, straight into a forearm strike. AK striked a few times, before simply throwing the guy onto his oncoming friend to knock both to the floor. But then things got tricky. A van pulled up at one end of the alley. Out stepped seven thugs, different attire, a rival gang. Four of them had pistols in hand, aimed towards Arachnikid. Whilst the other three approached him slowly, wielding brass knuckles – AK may of bitten off more than he can chew.

“Uh oh…”
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Jenny drove back for one of her small jobs to her hotel room on her motorcycle wearing nothing but blue lens sun glasses. She parked her bike as she noticed some shady men with a brief case going into an alley way. 'Back to my full time join I guess.' She thought before rushing inside to her room changing. She closed her eyes changing her hair and eye colors to light blue and grabbed her mini scythes on a chain putting them on her belt and her laptop in the holder on her back and put her communicator from her skirt pocket in the pocket ton her belt and a few others just in case.

She left through her window and flew over and onto a roof above the scene watching it play out about to join in before a cool looking dude jumped in. She blinked but smiled under her mask this guy was good and not only that but she had seen a few reports of a guy taking down a few crimes with his description. She smiled as she watched him go 'Man this guy is good.' She blinked as the men came out of the van and the guy seeming not so keen on taking them all on himself. She stood up rich above the men and shouted down.

"Hey! That's not a fair game you know!" She jumped down as they looked up at her and before she landed in between the 3 with guns she did the splits kicking 2 in the head while blasting out energy blots from her feet as she shot out bolts from her hands at their guns knocking them out of them as she shot out a beam from her eyes at the 3rd gunned man in front of her launching him at the guy in front of him knocking them both over. She landed and smiled saying "C-c-c-combo!" Anyone who had fought with Jenny before would know that she loved mixing her moves and attacks to make combos that took down a lot of guys at the same time. She then grabbed all the guns tossing them away and looked to Arachnikid. "Hope you don't mind me jumping in."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:39 pm

"Uhhh, forget this!"

One of the thugs said as he called out to his partners in crime. It wasn't worth the hassle. He began running off, with the others bringing themself up to their feet and fleeing behind their leader towards the van.

"Not at all"

Arachnikid would say, no expression noticeable thanks to the balaclava. Arachnikid now shot forth a line of webbing through the legs of the group who were running away. The web latches on to the ankle of the leader, tripping him over and as a result; causing his comrades to fall over him. Hysterical!

"...like catching flies in a web"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Jenny watched them and laughed when they fell and even more at Archnikid. "You're hilarious and an epic hero." She smiled under her mask to him. "How do you feel about teams? I'm Energy Warrior by the way, shorten it anyway you like."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:57 pm

"Not too bad yourself, EnGee"

Enjoy that nickname.

"I'm... Arachnikid... or, AK. ...bit of a mouthful, really didn't think that through..."

Why couldn't he just go with something simple like; Spiderman? Shorter, easier to say - it would be great for promoting himself. But, Arachnikid never put much thought into that sort of stuff.

"Teams? Well, I'm not a big NBA or NFL fan, more of a Soccer fan really... Real Madrid, I like them"

What an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Jenny chuckled at it she liked it it was much better than Gabby many cause unlike how she got gabby it wasn't given to her to mock her. "Yeah but hey it makes others who are up tight and have to call you by your full name work harder, Nice to meet you AK." This guy was amazing funny and pretty cool he'd make a cool team mate though she wondered why the spider get up and not be named spiderman or venom or something. She chuckled "I meant the hero kind. I'm making a hero team and wanted to know if you'd like to join, You'd be the only boy though until we get more I hope that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:19 pm

"A hero team? Sounds... AWESOME. I've only been doing this 'Hero' stuff on my own, gets kinda lonely, really"

It does. That's the part of being a hero that people seem to forget; the loneliness. Having to work alone, being unable to reveal to everyone you want to tell what you really do. Such a hard life.

"...I really don't mind being the only guy..."

It's nothing to complain about, is it. If anything, it may be a plus. Alpha Male spot and all that type of stuff. Grr.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Jenny nods with a smile "Yeah I feel you there that and if you ever get into situation you are kinda stuck on your own but I'm glad you see it that way." Jenny truly knew how he felt there being alone for so long then losing both teams she had be on before the second one she just ended up leaving but still. She held out a grey communicator with many buttons on it. "I'll be customizing the colors for you later but here Call me if you need help and I'll do the same along with call you when we're ready for the first team meeting and such." She told him how to use it, it worked as a cell phone and alarm clock and had a map the works but only what was really necessary right now she didn't really have tons of money to blow yet.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:40 pm

"Needs a little more red I think"

Arachnikid would say as he took hold of the device, giving it a look over. It seemed simple enough to use, nothing complicated. He may have to change the ring tone though. For now he put the device safely into the pocket of his hoody - it shouldn't fall out, hopefully it won't fall out.

"Well, I'm always hanging around, somewhere. So whenever, drop me a call and I'll swing by... meet my new teammates"

AK was even more intrigued having heard he was the only male on the team. He was hoping wherever and whatever the base was, it just wasn't too girly - might need to add his own bit of style into it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:49 pm

"Yeah it's a bit dull now but like I said you can tell me how you want to change the colors later and I'll do it up for you." She smiled and nodded "Alright Stay safe until then okay? Thanks for joining AK you're gonna make a great new addition to the team I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug Problem (EW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Problem (EW)   Bug Problem (EW) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug Problem (EW)
Page 1 of 1