Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThreads So Far  - Page 2 Voting_barThreads So Far  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Threads So Far  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThreads So Far  - Page 2 Voting_barThreads So Far  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Threads So Far

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Threads So Far  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 2:08 am

Cineplex and Chill [Emmi]:
Quick Summary: Orion and Nina go on a date to the movies.

Long Summary:
After moving in with Nina she and Orion go on a date together to the movies. After sweetly talking to each other on the way there they began looking at the movie options together. They decide on a scary movie after more sweet talking and got snacks. They found seat and began watching the movie together after more sweet talking and flirting.

After sharing a kiss the two then began to watch the movie. afterwards they made their was to the arcade where they began to play some DDR with Nina winning the first round.

((Members So Far Included:
Mega as - Orion, Mr Romance, Love Muffin, flame boy
Emmz as - Nina, Little Vixen, Babe))

Last edited by Energy on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 2:52 am

Night of the walking dead [Mega][IG/EG]:
Quick Summary: When a man is attacked by 20 thugs 2 heroes jump in to protect him with no fear of killing the thugs.

Long Summary:
A man in crash alley is attacked by 20 men all at once. Once of the men were attacked by something in the shadows. He was killed then by the attacker by a skull crushing bite to the skull. He covered the man's friends in the man's blood and bits of brains. The attacker, Simon smiled and waited for the men to get to him who were out raged by their ally being killed.

Orion an up coming common sight in the area, heard sounds of the fight and ran to the action. He quickly took 2 of them down before he then attacked some others as one started to sneak up behind him to attack him. Simon saved Orion and the two began to brutally take down the remaining men, killing them even after they tired to escape.

After the two finished them off they began to share info with each other about themselves and why they were there attacking the men in the first place. After that they then went their separate ways.

Pika as - Simon, Thriller
Mega as - Orion, Dragon Dude))

Last edited by Energy on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 3:16 am

The best way to make money [Energy][EGL]:
Quick Summary: Needing money Tristano starts to rob a gas station where Jenny rushes in to try and stop him while attempting to protect the clerk.

Long Summary:
Tristano entered a gas station looking to obtain money and asked the clerk casually to give him the money. The clerk then shot him in the shoulder setting the alarm off. making Tristano mad and attack him while his wounds healed. He beat the man with the piston until he was down for the could. He then tried to pry the cash register open as Jenny raced in in her hero suit.

She told him to give up and she wouldn't beat him up. Tristano rolled his eyes but smirked as he hid behind the counter and shot at her.She quickly rushed behind a shelf and looked to him to see him to figure out where he was and looked to the freezer section and thought of a plan as the man gave her the option of let him leave or he would kill the clerk.  

She then said a third option she claimed to choose which was to chase him as he left get shot but she would end up taking him down. He though looked to the exit planning to leave as she rushed to get some glass soda bottles before racing at him throwing the bottles at him while trying to give cover to the clerk to try and take any bullets Tristano fired as she threw the soda at him.

Tristano shot his gun hitting Jenny in the side but not making a life threatening blow. He was then hit in the face by the bottles breaking his nose. He asked if she was stupid while fixing his nose to get it back in align. She then confirmed that she was and used her belt to tighten over the wound to apply pressure to slow the bleeding.

She then ran at him and leaped up at him and threw a spinning kick to his face accompanied with an energy blast. After the attack sent him flying Tristano shoots at Jenny making her head over to gain cover. She then made a sneak attack that was enough to blast his hand off.

He then ran at her in anger where she then attempts to kick him away and then attempted to pay him to leave her and the clerk alone due to needing medical attention right away now.

Ixen as - Tristano, Not Stupid
Energy as - Jenny, Protector of chips))

Last edited by Energy on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 3:24 am

Safehouse Raid:
Quick Summary: A hidden safe house is attacked.

Long Summary:
A hidden safe house is attacked.

Shadowwalker as - ???, ???))

Last edited by Energy on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 pm

First Day At School... Yay... [Open]:
Quick Summary: A new transfer student arrives at the school in a not so happy manner. she soon was joined by her friend she made recently and a guy who seemed to know one of them. After some talking Jenny is lead into needing to tell one of her friends that she was a lesbian leading the entire conversation down a heavily awkward route.

Long Summary:
Jenny heads off to school to attend her first day as the new transfer student from Japan. Once there she grudgingly allows herself to be introduced and seated down with her translator. Once sat down Simon and her start to interact before Jenny starts to focus on the lesson once again, grudgingly as the class began.

They then sat in the class for a bit before orion and isiah then came in during their tour of the school. Seeing them Jenny perked up learning that they spoke German. Taking seats by the two they all started to socialize with each other in between Jenny taking notes. After a while of talking to them jenny starts to think that isiah may like her.

This lead her to then very awkwardly inform him that she was a lesbian. This caused the convo to get heavily awkward and simon to stop his previous laughter and apologize as orion brought up his laughing.

Energy as - Jenny, The New Girl
Pikazard as - Simon, The Tag Boi
Mega as - Orion, The Man Who Could Care Less For School and Isiah, The Guy From DnD))

Last edited by Energy on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 10:37 pm

A Breath of Fresh Air [Teh Pet]:
Quick Summary: A young girl moves into a place with her older sister who is happy about her sister being with her.

Long Summary:
Rico arrives with her little sister at their two bedroom apartment and brought some bags in with her. She talked about the place they were in now and seemed to be excited for her sister to be living with her now in the place. Avytrius then excitedly entered the place expressing and telling that she was infact so.

She then asked her sister if they could get a kitten but only got a ruffle of her hair and told not yet. Her sister though then commented that her puppy dog eyes shows that a puppy would suit her better.

Sterling as - Rico, Big Girl
Teh Pet as - Avytrius, Little Girl))

Last edited by Energy on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 8:27 pm

Worst for Were [Open]:
Quick Summary: As a monster roams the zoo a cop goes off to find out what was happening while a girl watched him do so.

Long Summary:
A monster is loose in the zoo after hours and Nate the cop who enters the zoo to find out what was happening and found multiple dead bodies while a girl watched him run around with a smile.

The Knight of Fergalton as - Nate, Dah Coppah
Energy as - Butterfly, Dah Watcher))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 9:05 pm

The most basic of all intros [Open]:
Quick Summary: When bodies are found littered around the campus cops and students gather to see what happened.

Long Summary:
Moths suddenly attack students and teachers leaving with little to no evidence as to where they came from or why they killed the people. The cops then showed up and investigated the scene while keeping the students and other civilians at bay while they conducted their investigations. A girl spoke to other concerned civilians' while watching the scene unfold.

Arin soon arrived on the scene smiling at the familiar sight the scene held for her. Though she soon spotted the police and got spooked. She decided to flee into the crowd where she ran into butterfly who had seen her smile and asked her about it.

Energy as - Butterfly, Dah Concerned Teen Girl Numbah 23
Acheronne as - Arin, Dah Girl Runnin From Duh Po Po))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 9:58 pm

The start of a Miraculous day [Open]:
Quick Summary: When a giant trex monster attacks the city teen heroes jump in to try to stop it.

Long Summary:
When a massive Trex monster attacks Jenny runs in getting a good hit in before being thrown off and broke her arm. Mr. Miraculous then ran over to see if she was okay as Angel then started to make his way over. Jenny then ran off louring the monster ways while Mr. Miraculous started to save people from the wreckage.

The Panda Bookknight as - Mr. Miraculous, Teacher Man
Energy as - Jenny, One punch and I broke my arm man
Noble as - Angel, A Hero on the way))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 10:12 pm

A Welcoming in Blood [Silent]:
Quick Summary: A plane crashes and the bodies and survivors are attacked by a bug creature that is taken out by one of the victims before a hero could take it down himself.

Long Summary:
After a plane crash and Riot trying to deal with personal issues he finds himself before seeing a creature eating a dead body. Giving the creature a warning to surrender or be attacked. Ignoring this it goes for a survivor and riot give it one last warning but before he could attack do to it ignoring him once again a flash goes off injuring the creature badly and shocking Riot.

Seeing that the boy it was attacking probably caused this he then rushed over to help the boy by slowing his possible death and trying to find the quickest way to get the boy medical attention.

Solgaleo as - Omniarch, Fatality!!!!
Silent Night as - Riot, Surrender Or!- wait wat......?]))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Jolt Into Action [Mega]:
Quick Summary: A bank robbery goes down and 2 heroes come in taking down the villains, one of which resorting to merciless killing.

Long Summary:
A bank is robbed but is soon assisted by kris in hero gear as Jolt who takes down many of the men but is forced to find cover when one starts to fire a shotgun at him. Orion then  came on the scene upset from events prior and then broke the villain guards' guns.

After setting them on fire he then proceeded further into the bank and took down the rest of the villains. Seeing his moms boyfriend in a make shift disguise he made his way over to him using his best fake accent he could to thank him for the help.

Hearing his voice making him want to punch kris in the face he left him be and told him how easy it was for him. Saying goodbye then in another accent Kris runs off and onto a roof ranting about how he disliked orion's choice in free time hobbies.

Orion then left so he wouldn't run into the cops not thinking too much about the accent change and took his disguise off and started to head home.

St. Jommy as - Kris, Edgy Hero 342
Megatale as - Orion, Fire Daddy]))

Last edited by Energy on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:11 pm

Introductions [Mega & Kris]:
Quick Summary: After Kris comes home he gets news of his mother, Nina's new boyfriend Orion.

Long Summary:
As the two worked together on the sign for the store, Nina and Orion talk about Nina's adopted son kris. Kris soon after arrived back at home with his friends asking the the nervous Isiah where Nina was. Nina then came in before he could answer and began to do her best to embarrass Kris which quickly worked.

Ashe let him go and very quickly and bluntly told him who Orion and Isiah were to her and Isiah states that they should have covered this in private.

Emmz as - Nina, Mil- *is hit*
Megatale as - Orion, Dil- *is hit*
St. Jommy as - Kris, Kris..... - *is still hit*))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 8:44 pm

A Nice Afternoon at Work [Mega then open]:
Quick Summary: After spat between Orion Isiah and Kris, Kris and Orion run off to do hero work leaving Isiah and Jenny alone at the store before a man joined them.

Long Summary:
Things began with kris shouting at ishiah about his cds who had moved them on him without telling him about him doing so prior. He then was asked why he was yelling by orion after ishiah told him where to find his cds and he told orion it was nothing as he then put on a cd and blared it while muttering about his dislike for the two.

Orion made an annoyed comment about him before shouting at him about the loudness, then jenny made her way inside singing and dancing saying that she loved the band that was playing. She showed her approval to kris and started looking at things making kris pleased but made orion tell her not to encourage him.

Jenny explained she didnt mean to as kris came over to her and tried and failed to charm her multiple times in between her talking to the other two. after making a comment about them being a family kris got upset correcting jenny before seeing a notification on his phone about a robbery. thinking of what to do to get out of there he then shouted angerly at them and left with a huff.

Seeing the same notification orion soon left abruptly as well leaving isiah and Jenny alone. Jenny feeling like the situation had been her fault was soon joined with isiah by a man who asked for books that were not ones that were not in the store. isiah explaining this then asked the man if he had anything else he wanted that he could help him with.

St. Jommy as - Kris, Edge Lord
Megatale as - Orion, Eating food Isiah, Movin CDs
Energy as - Jenny, Lovin this band
Shadowwalker as - Ren, Lookin for books))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Innocence and good intentions [E]:
Quick Summary:

Long Summary:
After spotting a familiar face riot lands in the park and obtained some food for miley who was chasing a squirrel. He hoped to use it to avoid her being afraid of him. Miley scurried over and started to eat the food happily as riot realizes that she was not the hostile creature he had first thought she was.

After checking out her glasses that fell while she was chasing the squirrel and realized how blind she was without them. He put them back on for her and asked if she could understand him at all. She not understanding him simply acted out as such and began to climb up on top of him to look around more in a curious fashion as she turned into her human form.

He then laughed a bit and stood up to give her a better view while finding himself curious about her changing forms. She then blew snow down to the ground and jumped into it while riot soon joined her. He tried to make a snow ball but quickly failed commenting that she was better at the task than him. She then helped him make one and after receiving his approval on the snow ball she made a place for him to set it show.

Riot then began to try and teach her how to speak.

((Not fully up to date))

Silent Night as - Riot, Teacher Man
Energy as - Miley, The Toddler))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Am Armored Rivalry [Closed/Ask]:
Quick Summary:

Long Summary:
A man in a suit similar to riots stations a storm device at the top of the tallest building around. Riot soon to the mans wishes arrived and began to try and take him down. Once Riot finds him self unable to take him down alone he calls for back up and Jenny and wild fire soon replied to it and came onto the scene to assist.

Th man then began to talk to wildfire about his people while riot told jenny to make a plan which she quickly did. The plan was quickly kicked off after the man attacked wildfire and riot. Jenny quickly jumped on the man and binded him with her legs and blinded him with her hair. Wildfire dodged the mans attack and riot having blocked the one going towards him. the man then tried to attack jenny who blocked and countered the attack with her free hand.

Riot then told jenny another plan which she quickly informed wild fire of it and kicked the man towards him and wildfire punched him into the air towards riot. Riot then struck him back down into the ground causing a massive blast of light to go everywhere.The machine then broke returning the sky to normal and the man and riot were no where to be seen. Jenny quickly looked around and found Riots helmet while wild obtained his sword.

((Not fully up to date))

Silent Night as - Riot, Armored Hero
Energy as - Jenny, Blue Hero
Kip as - Wildfire, Flying Hero))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Threads So Far
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next