Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Vote_lcapFirst Day At School... Yay... (Open) Voting_barFirst Day At School... Yay... (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Vote_lcapFirst Day At School... Yay... (Open) Voting_barFirst Day At School... Yay... (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day At School... Yay... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 2:20 am

---A few years ago---

A woman with black hair and blue eyes glared with parched lips as two twin preteen girls did the same back at her while hanging from a super tall arc over a pathway from light blue threads coming out of a white haired and brown eyed teen girl who had her twin sister who had black hair and brown eyes sitting on her shoulders.

The white haired one having a scar that went from her right cheek up to  the corner of her eye and the black haired one had one going from the same cheek but up to  her hairline but didn’t go over her eye. The woman held her hand out as her hair blew into the air as a deep blue colored katana formed in her hand held in the back handed manner and then angled it to be parallel to her forearm as she moved her bicep to be right below her mouth and kept her arm straight as she looked over the blade “You’re going to school…..” she said coldly and in a threatening manner to them.  

They both turn their heads and speak at the same time with closed eyes and crossed arms with their lips still perched. ”No way!””No way!” The woman then crouched down and in one leap with shocking speed was at eye level with the black haired one as she used the blade to cut the strings and as they fell she jumped off her head  to get up onto the top of the arc way  where she perched and looked down at the two now groaning in pain girls. “In the car… now… you’re going to school.”

---Today---

Jenny sighed as she heard her alarm go off and hit it off as she brushed her hair from her face and stared at the motivational poster that her cousin made her that had her face on it glaring down at her with big bold letters under her face reading ‘Get The F*#&@ Up Already’ a very motivational thing to have above you on the ceiling to wake up to. She got up though and walked over to her dresser and used her good arm to brush out her hair a bit  making it ever so slightly straighter making it reach her upper thighs.

She then with some struggles got out of her black tank top and into her day clothes not needing to swap pants since she was ready in boxers without pants so it wasn’t needed. She then put on a dogtag necklace that red “Shadow Knight’s Blood” on one side which was her old band name which she still thought that Shadow Knight was a bit too emo for her liking and her name on the other.

She looked in the mirror and frowned a bit as she whispered in japanese ”(Where are you….?)” She sighed before going down stairs grabbing her boots to put over her black and blue stockings she wore. As her mother blinked in surprise at her. “(You’re up in time for school…)” She said  as Jenny just held a near emotionless face that looked almost sad as she just shrugged pulling on her boots and grabbing her backpack as her parents shared concerned looks with each other before her mother handed her a bag of doughnuts and gave her a gentle hug.

“(Call if you need anything okay dear…?)” Jenny nodded not really saying anything as she waved to them and left. She then made her way to the school spotting her designated translator making her look down a bit. She was supposed to be there the other day but she ended up missing it to get her cast on from breaking her arm which was still in a cast that covered 75% of her arm.

With her scar, arm, and translator following her around people will for sure want to talk with her and not give her  weird looks for sure… seeing the look on her face the translator didn’t say anything to her but followed her inside as she made it to her first class and got some weird looks and mutters making her shrink into her shoulders a bit more as she lowered her head. She wished that trex monster would come back so she had a reason to leave this place… it was small cluttered with people...

Who she couldn’t talk openly with about who she was or what she did this weekend or anything and they all only spoke one language… and it was english unlike in her school where it was rare to see anyone who only spoke one since their school's population got people from all over the world. As the bell rang she walked into her first class and she started towards her seat but was stopped by the teacher and was made to go back to the front of the class which she did grudgingly as he started to introduce her as her translator whispered to her what he was saying.

“Class this is Jennifer Nicole Necowl a transfer student from Japan. She speaks Japanese and German only so let’s all help her learn English together and be nice to her and help her catch up.” He then shooed her off throwing away his forced face smile. Some students muttered and already were working on some not so nice rumors about her which she could tell from the tones and looks they gave alone making her sink in her seat a bit. Please let this day end soon she didn’t care if it only just started.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Simon sat in his first class, ready to just get through this day as fast as he could so that he could go to tennis club afterwards. Then a new girl came in, along with a man who whispered in her ears. The teacher explained that she doesn't speak English, only Japanese and German, so the dude must have been a translator or something.

The girl went down to her seat, which was right next to Simons. Simon turned towards her Guten tag The way he pronounced it, with the 'tag' sounding like tag the game, made it clear that he didn't actually speak German, it was just a weird greeting.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Jenny blinked when she was talked to and looked over to simon and rose an eyebrow at his looks before speaking up to him in an not too fully excited tone as she spoke in fluent german to him. "(You had me at good and then dropped me off a cliff at day with how you pronounced it.... do you really speak german....?)" She asked with a tone full of doubt. If Simon needed it the translator would translate for her as the teacher started to write out some stuff on the board about today lesson in Biology.

She sighed a bit she wasn't too good with biology. He then added the of frogs part making her frown a displeased frown as she sank in her seat further. She had only so far had been learning the biology of lesser demons more specifically hell hounds when she left her school... she didn't really know anything about frogs or anything like that. why would she even need that? She understood that you needed to know how a hell hound functioned in the world she lived in wither it be to save them or know how to kill them quickly but a frog???

She grudgingly pulled out her note book as her translator then started to tell her what he was saying so she grudgingly wrote out what he was saying down the paper in japanese followed by smart ass remarks about the usefulness of the lesson such as 'watch as we teach you how a frog takes a dump for you will need to know that in order to survive in every day life since if you don't know how they poop how will you ever know how to consume food?'
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 3:46 pm

(OOC: I somehow didn't notice that you had posted, sorry)

The girl seemed surprised that anyone was trying to talk to her, then talked to him in fluent German, none of which was understood by the boy. He laughed dryly and turned to the translator Uhhh... little help? he then laughed goodnaturedly again. He still paid attention to class, making rough notes based on what was on the board.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 8:57 pm

"S-so this is the school Orion?" Asked a slightly anxious Isiah looking up at the school apprehensively. He was nervous and he hadn't even enrolled yet.

"Yup. This the place Arty. We're jus' here to look around today," Orion assured him, only occasionally glancing at some of the female students. He was definitely liking America more and more. Remembering a certain red headed vixen though, he eventually stopped paying attention to them. That was not so much the case for them paying attention to him and Isiah. "Lotta cute girls here~" Orion nudged his brother as they walked inside.

"Y-yeah..." Isiah nodded sheepishly. They soon found the principle's office to see about Isiah enrolling and getting a tour of the place. Orion was rather adamant about meeting the teachers, to which the principle was reluctant about for disturbing the classes in progress. But he didn't feel like saying no to the red headed giant and obliged.

They eventually arrived at the Biology class, the principle explaining to the teacher the tour as Orion overheard someone speaking German. It was that cute girl that played DnD with Isiah. "Guten Tag Jenny," Orion waved at her with a smile. And he actually spoke fluent German. And there was that other guy. Orion simply nodded in his direction. Isiah poked his head in to see who his brother was talking to, and also noticed Jenny. He waved at her from the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Jenny sighed simply and looked back forward again while her translator quickly translated for him and then translated the lesson for her. She perked up though then hearing Orion's voice and him speaking fluent German to her. She smiled rather happily and warmly at the two as she spoke in German back to them. "Good day back to you Orion! I had no idea you spoke German! If i did the D&D session would have probably been more fun.)"

She said happily with a small chuckle. She liked this... it was a sense of familiarity and someone she could casually talk fluently to. "(Is your brother also able to speak German too?)" She asked hopefully as she smiled warmly to Isiah and waved back to him as the teacher rose an eyebrow looking to the two at the door.

"Are you the brother I was hearing about earlier who were going to be going around on a tour of the school?" If so you can feel free to sit in the class to see what it's like." He offered gesturing to some chairs in the back they could bring over to sit in.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 5:18 pm

Jenny did not seem amused by Simon's attempts at communication, sighing as she looked back forward. Thankfully, someone came in that Simon could talk to, his buddy Orion. There's no better bonding than killing bad guys together. They were practically blood brothers. Not their own blood though. When Orion nodded to him, Simon made a gun shape with his fingers and mouthed the word 'pew'. He then reacted to Orion's greeting to Jenny Don't bother, I already tried that. he said before laughing, only for the teacher to tell him to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 7:08 pm

"It's rude to try and speak another language if you don't know how bro," Orion grinned at Simon, ignoring the teacher. "Ja. (He doesn't speak it fluently like me but he knows alittle)," Orion said to Jenny after he got him and Isiah a seat.

"(Your family must be important if you have your own translator)," Isiah said awkwardly trying to remember his german. Isiah would try not to disrupt the class too much after that if he could manage. Orion clearly didn't care, he was too old and Isiah wasn't enrolled yet.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:38 pm

She nodded then with a smile "(Well if he wants we could all get together one day and i could teach him more german while he teaches me some English. Though we may need you later on to re teach us some things since the language barrier may cause us to mix up and teach the wrong words.)" She said with a giggle. She then smiled softly nodding to Isiah

"(You may not know my people cause only supernatural beings tend to know us and at that point not many due since we keep in hiding but my family is the top family of the spirit bloodline.)" She took some more notes with the translators help before adding on.

"(Though this guy my old manager got for me in hopes that if i had the help and went though some school having a more normal life that i would come back to the music biz full time with my cousin.)" She said with a shrug taking more notes "(So you thinking of enrolling here Isiah? I think it would be really cool to go to school with you here so I have a familiar and kind face to run into ever so often.)" She asked smiling warmly to him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Orion told Simon that it was rude to try and speak the language if he doesn't know it. Simon smirked Just trying to make her feel welcome. The language barrier is a bit rough, to be fair. Can't blame me for trying though, I don't have any friends since I only came here quite recently.

Despite what he said, he would wait for the unlikely scenario of Jenny interacting with him first before speaking to her again. She didn't seem interested in doing so though.

He looked over to Isiah, but he was busy talking to the girl. Simon appeared to think about something, not looking at the board or any of the people he had been talking to. It had been two days since he last went on a hunt, so he should probably go on one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 3:42 pm

"Small world. Us too," Orion said referring to him and Isiah, leaning back in his chair and shooting the breeze. Seemed like a normal enough classroom, even with mr. zamboni. And Isiah already knew Jenny so that was a familiar face for him to be more comfortable around.

"J-Ja. (Nina thinks it would be good for me if I finished up school. Orion thinks so too,)" Isiah nodded shyly, blushing when she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 10:14 pm

She smiled then hearing this leaning forward with crossed arms. "(SO you've been spending more time with Nina then huh? I'm going to guess based on that and the why the two were acting the other day that nina has decided to become a friend whose around much more often if you catch my drift with your brother.)" She then noticed his blush and bit her lip ever so slightly before moving back into her seat fully and tucked her hair behind her ear showing off her 4 ear pierceings going along the edge of her ear.

She took a few more notes then holding a slightly thoughtful look then before looking to her translator and spoke in Japanese then to him quietly. "(You don't think he likes me do you? Do you think that he's just shy with girls?)" The translator then shrugged and replied in Japanese.

"I'm not sure but what I know is that it's rude to talk about someone when they are right there miss. necowl" Jenny blinked and blushed but nodded looking down whispering out a."(Right sorry sir....)" The man chuckled and pat her head before telling her more notes from the lesson which she quickly took down.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 2:03 pm

Simon continued to write down what was written on the board, jotting down notes of all the important stuff. As the lesson went on, Simon found himself nibbling on one of his fingers in thought, then realised that he had bitten into it, blood coming out. He swore internally and quickly put his hand in his pocket before blood got on anything, switching to writing with his left hand. It was a little messier, but thankfully he had practice doing this stuff.

He looked to the side and saw Orion's little brother blushing and Jenny then getting embarrassed about something and chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Isiah's blush would linger when he noticed the four piercings. Why that was important he didn't know but it was as he went to watching the rest of the class, noticing that Jenny was talking to her translator quietly. But he wasn't trying to listen in, he just noticed it for a moment as Orion messed with his hair. "She's cute huh Arty?" Orion commented quietly, grinning as Isiah fidgeted.

"D-don't make me nervous," Isiah said quietly in more of a plea. Orion smiled playfully and let him be for a moment, trying to read over someone's shoulder. It was obvious Orion hated just sitting around for too long.

"(Sorry bro. I can't share any of my pickup lines so you can hit on Jenny~)" Orion blurted out in German JUST loud enough for as few people to hear as possible. Orion casually leaned back while Isiah's face turned bright red with shock that he just blurted that out. Isiah only glanced at Jenny like "I never asked him" before hiding his face in his hands.

[I enjoyed that way too much xD]
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 8:06 pm

She noticed orion teasing his little brother but decided to focus on her notes for now before freezing hearing what Orion side to Isiah then blushing crazy hard. Oh god what was she gonna do now? ... well it was clear what she had to do but how should she go about doing it? Bluntly? beating around the bush?

Die so that she didnt have to tell him and spare his feelings...? .... Yeah that last one was a perfect plan now how to do it.... though feelings of feeling bad? death by awkwardness? Death by- She then saw the look on his face then, maybe she didn't have to tell him!.... She sighed then closing her eyes.

No she had to tell him she didn't want to possibly lead him on. Though if she had been she didnt want to do it any further. "(Well... you should know something even if you didn't ask him....)" She took a deep breath looking to him apologetically. "(I like girls...... only.... girls... I'm sorry if I lead you on in any way by not telling you right away.....)" She said a bit awkwardly but very apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School... Yay... (Open)   First Day At School... Yay... (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day At School... Yay... (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next