Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Vote_lcapThe best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Voting_barThe best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Vote_lcapThe best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Voting_barThe best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Empty
PostSubject: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 10:50 pm

Tristano was out walking the city looking quite out of place in his suit in this part of the city. His stature and stance kept people from bothering him, he walked confidently with his hat pulled down to hide his eyes. He saw a gas station and walked across the street just ignoring the cars that were driving by. One having to slam on the brakes to avoid him. They blew the horn at him and he pulled a pistol aiming right at the driver who just sped off muttering something about this part of the city.

Tristano grinned and slid the pistol back into his jacket before walking into the gas station. "Hey clerk, open the register up, give me what's inside. Don't wanna get hur-" he was shot at and his shoulder was grazed. He frowned as the alarm for the place went off. "Ya' see, that just pissed me off. Now we do this the hard way." He was shot at two more times and growled sliding across the counter and pistol whipped him in the neck.

He would beat the man with the back of the pistol ignoring the healing wounds. The pistol was a small caliber so the wound was starting to heal up already. The man was down and so Tristano took a piece of metal forcing the register open and taking everything out of the drawer. He then went to the back and shot holes into the computer.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:15 pm

Jenny had her thumbs in the inside of her belt as she glided casually down the side walk on her hover boots nodding to people who gave her small waves. She had music going on in her mask though she heard gun shots and a store alarm going off over her music making her turn off her hover boots and landed back on the ground slowly walking to a stop as she looked around to try and find the source of the sounds as she turned off her music.

She saw the man that was now breaking into the store and narrowed her eyes before putting her music back on and ran at the store. She then started up her hover boots she then glided into the store and slide herself to a stop as she stared at the guy behind the counter.

"(Insert hero line here that tries to distract from the tension you just built from committing this crime!)"
Translation
"Insert a hero line here that is attempting to form a distraction from the tension you have created by committing this crime!"

Her mask would put out only a translated english voice that sounded fluent and with a perfect american accent with a slight change in pitch of her voice. She then got into a fighting stance.

"(Tell you what, if you give up now I won't beat you up.)"
Translation
"I will inform you this, if you give up now I will not beat you up."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Tristano rolled his eyes at the demand and smirked as he ducked behind the counter. She could hear him co.ck the pistol and begin firing out of the counter in her general direction. Without aiming though there was little likelihood of hitting. Three shots pierced the counter and he started moving.

Tristano slid across the small gap in the counter into the back room of the store. "Hey girl, you leave now and I won't kill the clerk. He's only knocked out right now." There was a pause as he waited around the corner for her response. His pistol was aimed at the door to fire as she came around the side.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:39 pm

She cursed under her breath as she quickly slid behind a shelf a a chip bag was hit

"(You monster! That bag of chips had a family!)"
Translation
"You monster! That bag of chips had a family!"

She then peeked out to see where he slid as a translation to japanese version of what he said was transmitted over the music making her bit her lip a bit as she thought of what to do. She then looked to the freezer section at some of the soda bottles before shouting out to him.

"(How about we meet half way and we both leave together and you don't kill the clerk? I think that's a good offer don't you think?)"
Translation
"How about we meet half way and we both leave together and you do not kill the clerk? I believe that is a good offer would you not agree?"

She tried hopefully as she tried to think out a plan while keeping an eye on him from behind the self while half sitting on the ground from having slid behind there in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:56 pm

Tristano stayed put keeping his eyes locked on the door. "You must think I'm stupid if you think I'll fall for that. Like you aren't gonna try something as soon as I step out." He stepped back toward the fire exit in the back keeping his eyes on the door.

"Well what's it gonna be, I get away, or the man dies? You got a choice to make signora." He didn't sound nervous more annoyed than anything else. "Someone dies if I don't walk."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Jenny noticed him eyeing the locked door and noted that he was planning on making a run for it.

"(I didn't think you were stupid... that's why i made no promise to not go after you I just offered the option of us both leaving this place and leaving the clerk be.)"

She explained shrugging. She noticed him move towards the exit and as he did she quickly moved and grabbed to glass bottles of soda and slid back behind the shelf holding the bottles in her hands as she listened to his words.

"(Well you see those choices are lame so I'll pick a 3rd option that is likely but will still be rather painful on my end. You're going to attempt to run, I will chase after you, probably get shot but make it to you and take you down then have to head out to get medical help after i arrest you. Again painful to me yes, but realistic and favorable.... for me.)"

She said before running out while shooting out blasts from her feet speeding her up a crazy amount as she tried to run where she would hopefully take a bullet instead of the clerk as the man would possibly fire as she threw the soda bottles at him aiming for his face and arm that held the gun. the chances of all this working wren't the best but hopefully her speed boost would through him off enough to increase the chance there.

((to save time and repetitiveness on my end I won't continue to do the exact translations since you probably get the jist of how it translates what she says exactly by now.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 1:46 am

Tristano saw the move and reacted as soon as he could. The muzzle flashed and a bullet was sent flying at the man but as she hoped she was hit instead. He then was hit in the face but dodged the shot at his arm.

He shook his head a little and she could see the impact broke his nose but he wasn't bleeding. Tristano frowned and cracked it back into place. "What are you some idiota coming in here just trying to throw things and get shot?"

He walked over quickly looking furious as he prepared to actually fight her. His pistol still in hand but then she'd see the second. The one he'd been using that belonged to the clerk.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 12:27 am

She was hit in her side just barely enough to here it hit her but due to the thickness of her armor and where it was fired it didn't manage to hit any of her vital organs. Jenny gasped out a "(****ing ***** TITS!)" She held her side hunching for ward a bit as she let out an airy "(That hurt way more than I expected it to.....)" She though smirked a bit seeing that the bottles hit and did some damage but slightly lost it seeing him move back in place.

She then looked to her shot wound as she spoke then back to him then back to it then back to him and held a 'yeah pretty much' face and tone as she nodded. "(Yes very much so that would accurately describe me for the most part)" She said with a shrug before unbuckling her belt and replaced it on her bullet wound and made it greatly tighten with a wince to block off the blood from leaking out to drastically.

She saw the guns and sighed as she muttered. "(This is so gonna suck....)" She then ran at him and let off an energy blast to lunge high in the air. She then spun 360 degrees but as she completed her spin and aimed to smash her heel into his face along with letting off a moderately charged energy blast nothing that could kill someone but definitely could badly hurt a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 12:13 am

"Yeah getting shot is supposed to suck." Tristano wasn't stupid just more straight forward. Seeing her jump up so high told him exactly what she was going to do. He side-stepped and avoided most of the blow but the energy still managed to hit him knocking him back from the concussive force.

His body hit some of the shelves denting them badly. He grunted and pushed himself up, then lifted the pistol and firing at her again from both hands. "Come on stolto, one of us is gonna die now." He fired two shots at a time after her not wanting to waste ammo.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 8:39 pm

She landed in and croutching posistion as she saw him getting knocked back and into some shelves. she panted holding her side a bit as blood leaked down the inside of her suit. She placed her hand on the ground a bit as her vision got fuzzy for a moment. She looked up tp see him getting up and groaned out "(Seriously?!)" She quickly tucked and rolled behind the counter as he fired the bullets just barely missing her.

She sat on her knees with her hand on the ground as she panted and tried to focus her vision. What was she going to do? She wasn't ready for a gun fight at all... and she wasn't like her old team members at all.... they would have finished him off by now... Her sister would have never gotten shot.... her sister would have took down this guy before he even knew she was there... She slowly closed her eyes in defeat for her sister...was the true hero... not her... even after what she did... her sister was till more of a hero....

She opened her eyes a bit and hit a button on the side of her ear piece making a voice that was pre recorded play of a girl who sounded just like her normally. "(Jenny this is the play list I made for you when you feel down and I'm not there to make you feel better. If you ever don't know what to do in times like these. Just think...... what would Jesus do..... then decide that's stupid then think what I would do if i were you. Live long and prosper on the dance floor sis. And remember.... things can only get worse from here.)"

The song began s a tear rolled down her cheek and thought of the move her sister would probably do... then how she would to it.... It would take a lot out of her with her current condition but it was her best current bet. She slowly got to her feet but stay crouched down before launching herself with a blast onto the wall and the moment her feet hit it a second later she would then let off another one to get on the ceiling.

She then would once again instantly leap off with another blast sending her racing down above him as she went to kick down at him with another blast from above hoping that her speed and movements would give her a better chance at hitting him this time.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Tristano was walking his way over slowly his shoes tapping on the floor as he licked his lips. He slid his personal weapon back into his jacket since he didn't need it, best to save the bullets. He also took the chance to spit out a mouthful of blood while she wasn't looking.

He was just about to come over the counter when she suddenly shot up, he brought his arm up to defend just in time. The blast kick impacted right on his wrist, the bones splintered in a second then it kept going his bones acting like knives out the other side. Then it hit his chest, he was thrown backward and skidded across the ground leaving a bloody smear.

Jenny could see his hand gripping the pistol flipping through the air and land off in the corner. He pushed himself up shakily glaring at her the stump of his arm barely dripping blood and his face cut up by shards of his own bone. "Do you have any idea how much it sucks getting your limbs cut off?!" He then started hacking and coughed up blood spitting it out and charging forward all the cool confidence gone from him. He threw a jab with the stump of his wrist and followed it up with a haymaker from his good hand. During the jab, she'd see that his stump was discoloring to look like skin again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Jenny landed kneeled down panting, she was letting out way too much ener- Oh my god that's a served hand! She looked at it wide eyed before looking back up at him eyeing his face and stump horrified but all she could let out of her mouth was... "(Gross...)" She slowly got back up to her feet holding her side as she shook her head and spoke up "(No... and i really don't want to thank you very much.)"

She then cursed under her breath with a slightly startled higher pitched voice as she shuttered and quickly dodged his jab and hay maker by falling backwards and onto her hands as she brought her legs up and at his chest to kick him as she shouted. "(Hey you don't see me jabbing you with gross stubs so don't jab at me!)" If she managed to kick him back she would wince them from her stomach area being bent wrong with the wound and would then fall back down on her back clenching her teeth as some of her blood leaked out in top of her suit.

"(I so regret having alot of my attacks using my mid section so much right now...)" She groaned out holding her side as she slowly got back up to her feet again and was getting quite light headed. She was loosing a lot of blood and her fighting wasn't helping anything. She though was persistent and refused to stay down but spoke up again. "(Dude are you sure you don't want to just part ways? Look...)"

She needed to get to a hospital sooner rather than later... and thinking about it... this next idea may be a good compromise... "(Normally I save this money for helping to pay for repairs on stores I help save... But here's the deal... I'll give my money to you... if you say sorry to the clerk passed out or not... and leave him be... and not shoot me again...)" She pulled out a wod of 100s wrapped up in a rubber band from her belts pocket and held it out to him.

"(You came here for money.... right? Not to beat up a clerk and shoot a 15 year old girl.... this money is clean I assure you... but stolen money isn't and can I believe be tracked.... not to sure on that and i'm too tired to try and think it over.... but if it is then that means that this cuts out a step for you on cleaning that money by taking already clean money that is probably a bigger amount than whats in the cash register... The way I see this is... its getting you to leave this store alone... and not hurting anyone in this area right now anymore.... So please.... take my money.... and leave without hurting anyone else...)" he said now between pants.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Tristano would scratch his chin and walked over to the door as she spoke, he would look at her and listen as he picked up his hand and held it to the stump getting it to reattach after a few moments. He then walked over and would take the cash. "I didn't want to fight anyone. First him then you attacked me for what would have been a simple robbery. And now look at this place. All because he didn't want to hand over what's in the register."

Tristano would thumb through quickly checking serial numbers on the bills to make sure they weren't consecutive. "I'll take your money, I'll leave the stores. But I'm not saying sorry because someone started a fight they couldn't win. A fool gets what a fool gets." He spat out a bit of blood and smirked. "I won't kill either of you, but if you try coming at me for not saying sorry... that's your problem." he would back out the doors tucking his gun away and dropping the clerks. If she didn't pursue he'd quickly be gone through the alleys. And his blood linked to a kid that died years ago.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:06 am

Jenny's adrenaline was really starting to go down now and she was starting to feel her face heat up and her head throb now as she felt the burning pain in her side fully and the blood filling the inside of her suit. All while THIS GUY just casually grabs his hand and puts it back on... god she hated healers sometimes.... Thankfully he said he didn't want to fight anymore "(Sorry to disappoint.. but its in my job description to still try my best to stop crime even if i'm out matched...)" She said clearly so done right now as she clenched her side. She let him take the money and all the bills were legit hard earned 100s.

"(Look... i can't heal like you... so i assure you... if i leave after you... its not to chase you because i was naive enough to think someone like you would say sorry for their actions... after shooting me....)" She said between pants her vision getting darker on her. After she saw him fully leave she contacted her mother then "(Sos, crash alley gas station... injured clerk... self wound of a gun shot... lost a lot of blood.. heading north to meet you part way...)"

She said panting and slowly made her way over to the man trying her best to stay conscious as she shouted in pain picking the man up by putting his arm over her shoulder. She then slowly made her way outside wincing with every step her feet feeling heavier and heavier... until her legs gave in and she fell to the ground. She closed her eyes and as she reopened them she saw her mother and her uncle at her side picking up her and the clerk. She heard a faint "You're grounded" from her mother before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)   The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best way to make money [Energy] (EGL)
Page 1 of 1