Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Vote_lcapCineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Voting_barCineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Vote_lcapCineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Voting_barCineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Empty
PostSubject: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 10:38 pm

"Right, Art, you'll be okay by yourself for a little while?" Orion asked his brother whilst getting ready.

"You make it sound like I'll blow up the house," Isiah said sheepishly, drawing away in one of his sketch pads. Blow the house up no. Make a giant mess of it like that one time when he was younger... maybe.

"Just... try to keep tha' windows intact. And don' get carried away playin' your games," Orion patted him on the head. He was clearly worried for several reasons. Mostly it was his own safety but it was also not messing up Nina's home. Orion was already very grateful for the place to live, and didn't want to become a problem for her. "Alright. We'll be back. You ready Nina?" Orion called out.

Last edited by Mega on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 4:17 am

Nina nodded "let's go Mr Romance~" she said smiling as she held his hand, dressed in some normal jeans and a t-shirt, casual first date clothes "so where are we going for our date?" she asked him as she walked out of the house cuddling his arm.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 7:46 am

"The movies my little vixen~" Orion purred, walking with her toward the Cineplex. He still couldn't get over the fact that she let them stay with her instead of a hotel. Even without that fact, he would have totally gotten around to taking her out on a date. He wouldn't be the hot blooded man he was today if he didn't. "A couple of good flix on. If we can focus on it of course," Orion added with a chuckle, enjoying her warmth wrapped around his arm. "Also consider it but one of many things to thank you for taking me and Arty in," Orion added more seriously, using Isiah's alias out of habit now.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 7:53 am

Nina would smile at him "don't mention it, I couldn't just leave you two sweet little kittens out in the cold could I~" she said with a giggle "it's nice to have people around the house, it can get pretty lonely up there" she said as she looked at the posters for the movies playing "also not having to pay for helpers in the shop is also an advantage too" she added quickly, yes, she still put the two to work in her shop, she finally had some reliable help, and she only had to pay them in food, it also meant they could work instead of pay rent, it was great for all of them. "So what film should we see love muffin?~" she teased him with a pet name.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:05 pm

"It definitely helps a lot. Just worried about when he gets back into school," Orion commented, giving her an affectionate squeeze as they checked out the posters. Seemed to be a number of action-orientated movies playing right now. Orion would grin at his pet name and say, "Love muffin? That's a new one~" He didn't really care what they saw, it was nice not to worry about stuff for awhile. "We could watch something spooky. Unless you're afraid to," he teased Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:20 pm

"Sure we can watch something spooky, as long as you don't mind me jumping into your lap~" she said with a chuckle "although I don't mind the action movies either, as long as I'm with you" she said sweetly as she nuzzled his cheek happily.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:31 pm

"You can sit in my lap all you want babe~" Orion grinned impishly, buying their tickets for a spoopy movie and leading the way to get them some goodies to snack on. "This'll be a start," Orion grinned at what would put most people in a food coma.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Nina would smile at him and walked into the theatre with him and sat down, carrying her box of sweet popcorn and blue slushie "mmmm I love slushies" she said, feeling the artificial colours and E-numbers surging through her as she relaxed in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 6:29 pm

"Mmm, nachos," Orion grinned taking his seat and making himself comfortable. "And still plenty of room for you to jump into my lap~" Orion purred, stealing a quick kiss during the opening trailers for some other movies.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 2:16 pm

Nina purred and chuckled, kissing him back and cuddling up close to him "good, although if you get scared you can jump into my lap too~" she teased with a smile as she watched the trailers.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 3:17 pm

Orion grinned playfully and said, "If it was that scary, it wouldn' be a movie. Besides~" he paused and just moved over onto her lap anyway. "My back isn' as good a view as my face," he added before wiggling in her lap, returning to his own seat and tasty nachos.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Nina chuckled "true, I could spend all day smooching that handsome face of yours~" she purred as she put her head on his shoulder as the movie began.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:50 pm

"That's all you could do all day? I find that very hard to believe," Orion purred, putting his drink in the holder of his chair and wrapping an arm around her. And he wouldn't be paying too much attention to the movie, sharing his cheesy nachos with Nina every so often. He liked to think he was hard to scare. And he thought that not out of any macho attitude. It was a movie, his brain acknowledged this. He was only watching it as it happened. He still liked watching horror movies though.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 1:44 pm

"Ah but sweetie you underestimate my intense love for you" said Nina with a wink, sipping her slushie and getting her tongue nice and blue, she would also enjoy the cheesy nachos, she would scoot closer to Orion and get a little scared at some suspenseful scenes, unexpectedly, Nina would find this film actually pretty scary, yes, the brave, confident, suave and sexy Nina had been frightened by mere jumpscares and suspense, she then looked up to the ceiling for a few moments as if staring into another world and glaring at someone for mocking her. Nina would return to look at the screen and cuddle up to Orion, clearly a little freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Orion found this very amusing. Jumping at unexpected jump scares was a natural reflex, it didn't necessarily mean you were scared. That was what atmosphere and suspense was for, which this movie was doing a good job with clearly as Nina soon ended up in his lap. "Don't worry my little Vixen, I'll keep you safe~" Orion purred, wrapping his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]   Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cineplex and Chill [Emmi][SM]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next