Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Threads So Far  Vote_lcapThreads So Far  Voting_barThreads So Far  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Threads So Far

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 2:52 am

===DISCLAIMER: This thread was made by me for fun, not by the staff for any official reasons.===

Lately since the reboot I have been reading all but one thread (that said thread I will be reading soon) and keeping up with reading them. So since I want to do something rp/site related right now I figured for fun I'd do a version of what I did in the past boot. Which for those who don't know was basically cliff notes for completed threads.

I figured this would be more fun since it would be threads so far, help promoting threads to be check out and joined while allowing others to see whats been going on so far in them to see if they want to join or just if they want to read a full or shortened version of the thread. Right now since there's only 7 of them out now I figured this wont be too hard to keep up with right now so that why I'm currently doing it.

But since it's just me doing this currently if things pick up super quickly expect more delays in updates. But What I will be doing is making a list below of completed threads, open threads, and private threads. Private threads being basically everything but completed or open threads to all.

That way you 1, have and index to hop to threads that would be updated as new posts come and 2, know if you can even join them or not yet. Though note each thread I label in each post will have the current tag of the thread from the last time i saw it so things may have changed in the thread to make that tag no longer accurate so please take that in mind.

Anyways here's the stuff, I have 1 done and 1's notes for it taken down already so I'll be posting up the first entry here in a moment, I'll be going down the posts through where they show up in the forms but other than that it will not be in any certain order.

All Thread Titles And Usernames Have links To The Threads, And Profiles Of The Users. All Index Links In This Post Send You To The Post Regarding The Thread Name In This Thread.

Open Threads:

Welcome to Kitsune Comics!
Travel Weary
Storm Trouble
Take Down and Clean Up
First Day At School... Yay...
Worst for Were
The most basic of all intros
The start of a Miraculous day
A Nice Afternoon at Work
Epic Intro
The bigger they are the harder they fall

Private Threads:

Preemptive Retaliatory Strike
Cleaner's Here
Unwanted Interuptions
Cineplex and Chill
The best way to make money
A Welcoming In Blood
A Stolen Hero
Introductions
A breath of fresh air
Innocence and good intentions

Completed Threads:

Night of the living dead
Half-Time of Doom
Jolt Into Action
A night to remember
Washed up and out of place

Possibly/currently Dead Threads:

Incoming!
She won't bit- Oh she does bite
Working for the law
Safehouse Raid

Last edited by Energy on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:42 pm; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 2:53 am

Incoming! [Open]:
Quick Summary: A mystery alien land in Jump City Down town and is found by a group of individuals who after much talk decide to work on a hero network together while some members of the group have some spats with one and other.

Long Summary:
An unknown man lands in Downtown Jump City who quickly get the attention of many civilians forming a crowd around him. He then gains the ability to speak English by stealing a kiss from one person from the crowd and reveals himself to be a potential alien by asking about the planet he was currently on.

Then suddenly an unknown teen aged boy then rushed in demanding information and for civilians to back up for their own safety. But then another teen boy flew down with wings to tell him to calm down and to talk with the mystery man. Quickly many others soon joined the growing group and started to introduce themselves to each other while trying to help the now known to be prince with his questions.

Soon the conversation starts to include the talk of heroes leading to the unknown man to declare that he wants to help protect the city as well. The teen boy hero then tells him that he would be willing to accept his help. While a woman then asks the alien how and why he crashed at the current location.

The angel boy then says he would like to work with the teen hero and the alien prince to make a network of heroes with them so they could all work together. The alien was for the idea and explained that he was there because the environment seemed fitting for him. He then said that he was up for the network idea and that everyone there seemed to be trustworthy and he hoped they would stay that way since he had been betrayed before.

The angel boy then though stepped away from the woman in the group when she lit her cigarette. He then mocked her for it and attempted to shoot a penny with his powers to try and hit it from her mouth. One guy in the group then asked how they would go about making this network before he whipped out his pistol and shout the penny off from its path.

The alien then comments on the weapon and asks what it was before the woman with the cigarette seeming unphased then asked if he had a license for the pistol after the man had happily explained what it was the the alien. she then claimed that he had been just shooting for fun though said it in a questioning tone.

The teen boy hero then made a way for those who were interested a way of communicating with one and other. The smoking woman then made the pistol of the man who shot it unusable while the angel made the magazine eject from it right into his hand as he says that the shooters actions were a bad thing to do while in a crowd of people.

The alien then after moving his attention from the gun to the device he was given asked if this meant that they were all now working officially together. Once the gun was clean of prints the man who wielded it he threw it away in the trash and fled on his motorcycle once he received a call on his walkie talkie.

The woman with the cigarette then put it out letting the man go and then told the heroes that if they plan to make the group that it would be in their best interest to talk to the police about it first. The teen hero explained his powers to the others before confirming that they were all now working together.

The woman seemed to be annoying him but then suggested that he show the alien around. The angel began to question the woman's actions with the gun man and then commented that big brother would love to have the teen boy on their side. He then mocked the woman while he agreed with showing the alien around but said that he would leave and find the gun man.

As he extended his wings though he hit a girl in the face who just simply rolled off into an alley way and left. The alien then asked if the woman was not joining them before he nodded to angels plans and told hotwire he was ready. The man with the gun then suddenly returned seeing to be worse for ware and sad as he said he couldn't save someone.

((Members So Far Included:
Kip as - Alond'r, Prince of Tamaran
Hotwire as - Hotwire, The Techno Marvel
Noble as, Joshua, Not an Angel but The Angel
Shadowwalker as - Renegade, The Hive Project
MyDisguise as - Summer, Cat of the Alley
Energy as - Butterfly, Smack that right on the floor))

Last edited by Energy on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 3:09 am

She won’t bit- Oh she does bite [Open]:
Quick Summary: A mystery girl passes out on the ground of Midtown Jump City. Some people come over to help only to be scared off by her. She then sits down to pout until a mystery man comes over and share food with her.

Long Summary:
An unknown girl falls to the ground in Midtown Jump City causing a crowd to form around her. When someone from the crowd goes up to her to try to help her they are badly bitten causing them to punch the girl and quickly back away in fear. Now angered from being hit the girl gets up and blows out ice shavings at the people to make them flee.

Once they do the girl then sits down and pouts until an unknown man then sits beside her figuring that she was just hungry and gives her food. She then happily eats the food showing that that was the case as the man joins her in eating food. She afterwards presents a box to him and shows him the odd carvings/writings in the inside after having tried to thank him for the food.

After saving some lives  a metal suited man arrives at the scene demanding to know what was going on and why.

Energy as - Miley, The girl with the secretly stupidly long name and title
Shadowwalker as - Renegade, The bringer of food
Silent Night as - Riot, Justice!))

Last edited by Energy on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 3:41 am

Preemptive Retaliatory Strike [DD]:
Quick Summary: A woman is attacked in the park while civillains get caught in the cross fire. While the woman was quickly and easily taking down the men attacking her a masked man saved some civilians before getting the attackers to leave though at the cost of having to try and find a way to take the woman down who now knew who he really was.

The two then leave to the news station where they rather than fight, they talk.

Long Summary:
An unknown woman in the Central Park Of Jump City seems to casually relax on a bench. She though then suddenly gets up and kicks her bench at some hidden men who had been stalking her. She then proceeded to challenge them causing them to fire guns at her and at the unsuspecting families that would be caught in the crossfire.

Though when some people were about to be gunned down an unknown man jumps in to save them and told them to flee while he handled the situation. As the fight continues the men found their attacks ineffective on the woman as she easily takes them down while taunting them and holding a sadistic grin.

The mystery man then managed to get to the attacking men and talked them into running away after telling them that the woman was a kryptonian. The woman then started to clean herself off as she noticed the mystery man still there. She then began to talk to him and asked if he could do any more damage than the others.

She then started to try to look past his mask with her xray vision to see his face. During this time the man used his esp to learn her real name and that she was evil. The woman then learned what his real face was when her xray vision worked and mocked him on his appearance.

The man then seemed displeased with her learning of his real face and held up a dead man's body and said that he was sorry for failing to stop him from shooting her. His plan being to shoot her with the man to avoid having her running around while knowing about his real face.

He though forgot that the gun no longer had bullets. The woman called him smart though that he over thought things far too much as she started to walk towards him cracking her knuckles. He then tried to fire but the gun clicked showing the lack of bullets.

She then closed the distance and threatened him but stopped the moment she heard tired screeches and sirens. She not wanting to deal with them, decided to start to leave though and told him that maybe her next stop would be the news station to reveal the truth about him wanting to lead him away to finish what they started but in privacy away from the police.

The masked man allowed her to leave before setting the bank back down on the ground and stripped him of his possessions as a cop arrived and asked him if he was friend or foe. He didn't answer the main question but then started to tell the cop about the man and planted a seed of uncertainty in the man as he left as the cop talked and cuffed the man.

The masked man then used the information he had gathered to contact the police and manipulate them into going over to the news station and to get the news station evacuated with quickly worked. The masked man then entered the station as he forgot all about the fact that the woman was part kryptonian due to him pushing the memory out.

After the woman got there she saw that the police were here now and everyone was outside. giving more credit to the masked man she then scanned the crowd and when she didn't find him there she used her xray vision to check the building. When she saw him she flew in through the 2nd story window and announced her presence before waiting for his arrival to her.

The masked man then made his way to her location seeing no reason to sneak in on her with her xray vision being a thing. His eyes widened as he remembered what she was and apologized for the precautions. He then asked if they should talk about him or her as he pointed out her choice in life style and what she was.

As she saw how he was acting now compared to before Mariya found some respect for him and commented on how much he seemed to know about her. She then tried to guess things about them like she thought he had been with her and did this out loud. Which he corrected her on by telling her that she was wrong.

She told him the story of her parents and her plans to look for her father though didn't truly know about her own birth.Using his esp he then looked into her mind confirming that she didn't really know about her own birth and told her what he believed to be the truth about it.

He finished off then by telling her that her attempts to find her father were pointless and that she was all alone in this world. Figuring out he was a physic she then began to try and figure out if he was truly telling the truth or lying about her being all alone.

She then ordered him to not leave without her permitting it first as she seemed to panic while her body wished to fight. She then called his powers mere parlor tricks and questioned their limits in a defensive fashion. He though replied by shooting off info all about her that no one else would know before once again stating that she was infact alone.

He then states that he could take some guesses as to why that was but it was pointless for he figured someone like her wouldn't even care to know. Looking now for any facial tell of him telling a lie and found none Mariya was left to the choice of just deciding to rely upon her own skills rather than his.

She then questioned his limits and asked what he even was.

Bloo as - Mariya, The chick with the half space people hair
DivingDart as - Envy, The contentfull one))

Last edited by Energy on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 3:47 am

Working for the law:
Quick Summary:An unknown man rides to the Police Station In Jump City and goes in side requesting to talk to the chief to get some work from him and now awaits for his arrival.

Long Summary:
An unknown man rides to the Police Station In Jump City and goes in side requesting to talk to the chief to get some work from him and now awaits for his arrival.

Shadowwalker as - Renegade, The man who waits))

Last edited by Energy on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 4:04 am

Washed up and out of place [Open] [IG]:
Quick Summary: A mystery girl is helped onto the docks only to kill the helpers and their co workers. a mystery boy then came at her and fought with her to a tale mate due to him being unkillable. After a masked man informed her that the boy could not die she then fled the scene.

the two men then leave the area after assisting some injured. They talk about how unfair the other heroes would treat them for how they do their heroing and decide to work together to change how they think.

Long Summary:
An unknown girl comes out of the ocean at the Jump City Docks and swims to the docks in order to get ashore. Once up she takes down the 2 crew workers who helped her up and kills one of them. She then threatens the other with death and interrogates him until he gives her the info she wants.

Once She gets her info she kills him and is attacked by the other crew workers who she easily took down. Though she then was then taken on in a fight by an unknown odd looking teen boy. While they fought another unknown man then starts to save two crew workers who had yet to die and now wait in hopes for safety from the killer.

The new attacker then managed to bite a chunk of her neck out after taking a killing blow like it was nothing. The girl then slowed her bleeding to a stop and was informed by the masked man of the boys immortality and requested for her to surrender to them. After showing her displeasure with this news she then jumped into the water to make her escape not wishing to surrender.

The boy then  tried and failed to catch her in time and asked the masked man why he did nothing to help. Without waiting for a reply he then began to leave. The masked man then explained to the zombie teen boy that he would have died if he had interfered more than he had. He then attempted to talk the teen boy into staying and helping the last remaining injured people there.

Meanwhile the girl swam as far as she could and made her way to the park. On her way she killed two men and stole their clothes to make bandages out of them. She then used them and the pound water at the park to clean and tend to her wound before making her way into the city to try and find better help for her wound.

The boy agreed then helped out while the man gave moral support to others. After they finished the man asked the boy if they could talk which he agreed to and thus the two then started to head out to another location. The masked man then asked the zombie boy if he was self risen or man made after giving him his own name.

He then told him that he would answer the same questions he would ask the boy before the boy thing told him that he was magically brought back to life via a necromancer. He then asked him if he would ask him some questions and then proceeded if he said yes a few questions.

Envy told simon about how the titans would have treated them and the girl calling it unfair. Simon agreed but stated that he didn't really care and that he would stick to doing his own methods. Envy then told him that he missed his point and attempted to clear it up for him. he told him that he wished to assist simon and get assistance in return.

He extended a hand but started to pull it away and looked off before simon then shook it and asked about what kind of help that envy was talking about. simon shook his hand asking what exactly he would have to do. For a brief moment envy smiled under his mask before it fell realizing the task before them at hand.

He then suggested that they would work together to try and change how the titan like heroes in how they think about people like them but not do so from fighting. Simon was for the idea and said that he refused to do anything he didn't want to and envy assured him that would not be an issue. He then told him that they should pose a jail break for people like them in there and simon agreed.

After that envy gave him a phone to keep in touch and the two parted ways.

Energy as - Blood, The stuff probably in your body
Pikazard as - Simon, The White Walker
DivingDart as - Envy, The guy who could never ask for more))

Last edited by Energy on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:03 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 4:15 am

Welcome to Kitsune Comics!:
Quick Summary: A store owner opens her store for an event and was soon joined by 3 new individuals.

Long Summary:
A store owner to a comic shop in Midtown Jump City opens up shop as she starts an event where people all over Jump City can come in and Play D&D with friends and even strangers that started early in the morning and ended at 4pm. She now stands at the ready after setting up and opening the shop for business.

A young teen girl then arrived flashing a flyer for the event. The store owner then shows her where the event would be taking place in a kind manner. She then began to explain things about the event in english leading the girl to sigh and speak in Japanese explaining that she spoke no english but didn't want that to ruin her first time at an american comic book shop and its event.

The woman than surprised her as she then replied in Japanese reexplaining things then made a clone to help translate things for her during the event. The girl thanked her as the two then left to go to the front to chill out until more people arrived. After sitting in a chair the owner offered the girl cookies which she happily took. She then asked the woman if the 2 new mystery men now entering the store were regulars.

The owner said no and that she didn't know them but then welcomed the two as they started to look at the manga section. The woman and her clone were quickly mistaken as twins by the older one of the two men and complimented. They through quickly corrected the mistake and the man figured out that she was a kitsune. which caught everyone's attention.

The younger of the two excitedly asked about D&D once noticing a flyer for it. Both the girl and the woman explained his question about it and the younger one was then teased by the older. During this the younger one was too distracted to notice that the girl was trying to offer him a cookie and left her to put the cookie away in a defeated fashion and proceed to eat her own cookie that she got from the owner.

The owner explained that most assumed that she was just in a cosplay which the girl agreed that that seemed very probable for most others to first assume Some of the regulars then came in and one started to flirt with the owner showing the girl what the woman meant by them being friendly. The eldest of the two men seemed upset and territorial over this which slightly bothered the girl when she noticed this.

The man then asked if this was a normal thing that happened while the younger one realized that the girl had tried to offer him a cookie making him feel bad for not noticing sooner. He then started to talk with her which she talked back happily to him. While the man and the owner started to get to know each other better the girl and the younger brother started to talk about DnD things goofing off as some other customers started to flood into the store.

Emmz as - Nina, The woman with a real honest job
Energy as - Jenny, The socially awkward
Mega as - Orin and Isiah, The new comers))

Last edited by Energy on Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 4:55 am

Half-Time of Doom [Riot]:
Quick Summary: A villain steals a magical diamond and attacks people with  it at the stadium only to be stopped just as quickly as he started by two heroes. Who then share names in a way to communicate with one and other before parting ways.

Long Summary:
After a Hystel Diamond was stolen a teen boy sits at the Titan’s Stadium in Jump City waiting for his top suspect to show up and perform. Once he showed up it was clear that he had stolen the Diamond The teen boy decided that now would be a good time to spring into action.

Though before he could the criminal performer made a hate filled announcement  to everyone before  sending out a wave that seemed to glitch out the stadium like a video game. He then sent out one more wave glitching out any civilians who failed to get away in time.

During this time the teen boy ran off to the bathroom to get into his hero costume, for this was his first debut as one. Elsewhere another hero hears the 911 calls and enters a large metal suit to make his way to the location. The teen hero then makes his was way out to the main floor as he is taunted by the performer to no avail as the boy just returns with a still determined statement.

The teen boy then with his powers sends an explosive disk at the performer just to have it be hit by a wave and glitched out to where it can no longer move nor be controlled. He sent out one more wave out that was an avoidable for the teen boy leaving him now to wait and hope for some form of help before he is stuck in the glitch like all the others.

A helicopter then arrived to film the event live just as the other hero arrived and began to survey the area attempting to try and find the cause of the distortions. The armored man then spotted the cause and decided to take the risk of defeat and his own death by taking the wave hit for the other hero and thankfully blocked it completely.

He then threatened the villain and told him to surrender. The teen hero and the villain were both shocked by this though after gathering his thoughts the teen hero took out to the side of the other hero and told the villain that his scheme has failed. He then formed a heat cannon form lights with his powers and told the armored hero that he would distract the villain while he got his hit in on him.

The armored hero was annoyed with the to her hero due to him forcing information into his helmet but pushed the annoyance back in order to focus on the fight. he then got into the proper stance and then set up a protective force field around them to block any waves needed.

He then told the villain to fight without magic as he gripped his sword ready to fight while making a not to not show boat as hard next time around. The villain panicked as the field stopped all his magic while Hotwire seemed interested by the whole thing.

Hotwire's bomb the resumed flying off and he then shot his light from his cannon at the villain super heating his weapon making him drop it. Riot then insulted the villain and his fighting style. After walking up to him he tossed cuffs at him telling him to put them on or have riot restrain him by force.

Hotwire walked over to them and picked up the staff and tried to get the diamond from the staff. After the police showed up hotwire seemed upset over them assuming the two were a team. The two then began talking about Riots suit, Hotwire seeming impressed while Riot was curious about Hotwire's abilities.

Hotwire then happily and pridefully explained them to Riot. This made Riot's curiosity grow even further and informs hotwire of this suggesting that the two meet up off the battle field to find out more about his powers together. Hotiwre then linked him into the communication set up he had with some other heroes.

He then explained how it worked to riot saying they should stay in touch and told Riot his name. Riot then agreed to keep in touch with him and told him his name in return before the two parted ways.

Hotwire as - Hotwire, Totally not a secret nerd
Silent Night as - Riot, Missile Less Iron Man))

Last edited by Energy on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 2:21 am

Travel Weary [Open]:
Quick Summary: A young girl is taken to the police station for a car crash and being an illegal immigrant only to be busted out by an escaping villain and is brought to the evidence room while the hero Hotwire waits and thinks in hiding for a battle plan. soon a battle broke out between the man and hotwire and a police woman hotwire soon needing to retreat with the girl to keep her safe while the police woman was simply taken down.

Long Summary:
An Unknown girl in odd clothing gets into a car crash and is soon talked to by a police officer who is less than pleased with her. The two get into a little spat right before she explains that she wasn’t the one who was driving and the one who was ran off after the crash.

After the two talked some more it is revealed that she had illegally gained entry to the country by flying over the ‘Fence’ down south. Hearing this the man is less than pleased and goes to call it in telling the girl he was merely calling her a ride. Unknowing Of her soon arresting the girl then continues to sit and waits for her ride to Jump City from the The Mesa.

Meanwhile at the police station a villain in the works of being transferred to another location starts to escape. The cruiser then arrives to take the girl away after she had talked a bit more to the police. She started then though to realize that she was in trouble with them.

Not fully understanding why she talked more to them again leading them to ask her who they could call of her family. She then  soon arrived at the station and was put into a cell. Shortly afterwards the villain broke free and filled the air with pollen making people suffocate and lowing their ability to see correctly through the pollen.

A costumed teen named Hotwire then springs into action making a gas mask with his powers and runs into the thick of things trying to help out with the situation. The prisoners of small crimes called out to be set free but no one heard them as the police evacuated themselves first. As she checked the door the girl realized that she had been truly arrested and was locked into the cage she was placed in.

After failing to open the door with her power the other prisoners grew silent as the door was taken off the hinges by the breaking out villain. After asking about her clothes he tells her to go with him the the evidence locker room and she did so. Once in side Hotwire stuck to the walls while thinking of a plan and soon using his powers to make saw blades on his arms.

He then followed the wreckage to the two's location and saw the girl seeing her as a hostage and stuck to the shadows to continue to think of a battle plan. The hall way then filled with creatures that lead to the evidence room before the villain and the girl could get there. A woman then came out smoking a cigarette and told the villain to return to his cell for she was allowed to use lethal force.

After flashing the gun she then said that it was the least of his worries. She then told the girl to back out now while she still could after revealing the villains true nature. The girl who traveled with the villain was confused by the warning and explained that the man was helping her to get her things back from the evidence locker.

The villain was unphased by the threat and sent one back at her in return. He then used the plants on the girls clothes upsetting her and using them to attack the summons. After noticing the familiar face of the woman hotwire sprung into action and cut off the big monsters arm and cut its back. Mean while outside a girl sees the station and leaves the area after having just arrived.

Ignoring the questions the villain ran into the evidence room while the monster wildly attacked hotwire. It barely missing kiara who backed up and shouted out a question if she should ask if the villain would turn the monster back to normal not knowing the full situation of what was truly happening.

Hotwire then concludes that she was under the pollen's control so hotwire thinks fast telling her the situation bluntly and gives her his mask. he then assists her out of the building while the villain gets his suit on to become immune to his own pollen and goes for her things.

Riot men then come onto the scene as she thanks hotwire and asks to clarify that this man was infact as strong as she thought.

DivingDart as - Kiara, The girl who terk yer jerb!
Hotwire as - Hotwire, The Hero
MyDisguise as - Summer, The Smoker
Energy as - Butterfly, The cameo
Shadowwalker as - Ren, The back up))

Last edited by Energy on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:30 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 2:46 am

Strom Trouble [Open]:
Quick Summary: An unknown boys begins to terrorizes things and people on the streets but is stopped by a mystery girl who began to talk to him. After a little while she then manages to get the collar that was making him do these things off and began to talk to him once again. the two after a while got into a disagreement and the girl ran off though soon a new one showed up with her mother and the two then start to take the boy to their home for safety.

Long Summary:
An unknown boy strides down the street of Downtown Jump City not knowing of the girl who looked just as out of place as he did that was watching him from afar and now making her way over to him. He then started to terrorize and destroy things in the area after being told to do so by someone talking through his collar.

The girl though then called out to him requesting to talk to him making him stop and look to her. The man then talked through his collar again calling the boy his pet and started to ask her questions. She then walked up to him answering them before trying to talk to the boy directly after having revealing who she was and that she was not from this world.

After commenting on her name being on hero like the man's voice then tells her that he was this boys master and threatened her telling her to leave them be. Being upset by this the girl then managed to break the collar before the boy could stop her by the commands of the mans voice. The boy then hugged her which she hugged back and the girl began to ask the boy some questions now that he was free to answer her.

The boy was worried for her hearing about her having worse and then gained conflicted feelings hearing that she used to pillage places. She then though hearing his real name smiled and shared a bit more about her past. Though hearing he  was not where she was from and couldn't get her home she got a bit sad but stay determined and said that she now had to look for a place to properly tend to her wounds.

The boy shook his head to the girl's expectation to tell her that he has not fought in any big fights before. He then tried to tell her that her and her families actions were bad but in denial she told him that he was wrong.After trying to once more to convince her blood ran off refusing to listen. Though sad toji was not allowed to stay sad for long as Jenny came over along with her mother.

The two invited him to stay at their house with them and after he accepted they began to make their way there. Jenny then introduced herself to him happily. They then took toji to a clothing store on the way home to replace his old ones he currently had.

Hellbreaker as - Toji, The boy with the sick rags
Energy as - Blood, AB+ and Jenny, Can I keep him?))

Last edited by Energy on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:52 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 2:55 am

Take Down and Clean Up [Open]:
Quick Summary: A mystery girl takes down some robbers and helps with the clean up of a store when a boy with wings comes up to compliment her work. After some talking they decide to work together in a network of heroes to do their work better all together.

Long Summary;
An Unknown girl jumps literally into the middle of a robbery and with the help of the store clerk made quick work of the robbers. She then afterward helped move the men out of the way and began to help the clerk clean up the mess that was made while bystanders watched curiously at the fully costumed girl cleaning up a store.

A mystery boy then arrived clapping and complimenting the girls work after verifying that it was her doing. The then gave him the broom after he offered to continue her work for her. The two then talked for a bit about hero work before deciding to work together to get more heroes working as a group.

The girl then told him that she actually spoke no english and that her mask did all the translating for them. The angel boy then showed her his phone so she could patch into his communication set up with the other heroes. She took it and did so and then explained her skills while upgrading the security of the set up the best she could if there was anything to upgrade.

After talking more Angel learned more about Jenny's past, and family before the two decide to go and check out the school together.

Energy as - Jennifer, The blue girl
Noble as - Josh, The winged wonder))

Last edited by Energy on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 10:23 pm

Epic Intro [Open]:
Short Summary: As a girl is about to be attacked another comes in to scare away the man only for the first girl to call him back over and beat him in battle through a nightmare she made. She then  started to notice this second girl resembled an old queen she once heard about before a new mystery man came up but seemed to act friendly towards them and offered to go take them to get food with him.

Long Summary:
An Unknown girl lands on a car from out of no where and rides on it before falling off onto the ground. She then skipped off until she was lead into an alley way where a man threatened her with a knife. Another unknown girl with a tail then though came in and threatened the man in return with fire to try and protect the girl.

The girl in danger then though wanting to not just be protected and wanting to protect all possible future victims she challenged the man, who was leaving not wanting to deal with metas, to come back and fight her. This though surprised the tailed girl but before anyone else could do anything the girl then sent herself and the man into a dream state.

The girl then made the man terrified in a nightmare that made him wake up and run away in fear. The girl then woke up and asked if the tailed girl was okay and hugged her getting a hug back right away. The tailed girl though didn't understand the question though as the other girl noticed that she looked just like an old dead queen she learned about in history books.

She then asked the girl about this but not understanding the tailed girl then just tried to copy her words and showed her a box she had been carrying that too liked like that of the box from the story in the history books about the old queen. She was cut short then was cut short by an unknown man who walked over with a smile asking if they are okay.

Still feeling on edge the girl got between the tailed girl and the new man and warned him not to try anything. Though the tailed girl ran up to him excitedly showing off her fire abilities noticing that he had a fire floating by him. He then showed off his own and then offered to go and get something to eat with them.

They agreed to get food with him as the girl named the tailed one seeming much happier now. Once there the man told them to order something. The girls see food they like and they to race over the counter to get to the kitchen where the food was at.

Orion though grabbed them and set them down telling them that they shouldn't be doing that. A man then walks in mistaking them for his kids which orion clears up right away and he gives them money for their food apologizing then leaves as the food soon arrives.

Teh Pet as - Yui, The sleeper agent
Energy as - Miley, The house pet
Mega as - Orion, The Fire Cracker
Shadowwalker as - Ren, The Foods On Me))

Last edited by Energy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 4:37 am

Cleaner's here [Greed][EGL]:
Quick Summary: A Mystery man kills several workers at the docks after an argument over possible broke refrigerators. he then is met with a new guy who then helps the man destroy drugs at the warehouse.

Long Summary: A mystery man pulls up in a refrigerator repair van and started to argue with one of the workers at Jump City Docks. After things got hostile the mystery man takes a seat on a crate smoking a cigarette as he tries to reattach his severed arm.

Upon entering Jump city Greed begins to gather information which leads him to the warehouse that the mystery man is sitting on a crate. Greed was surprised to see the blood bath and the man holding his arm to his shoulder but didn't let that stop him from asking the man who he was after explaining why he was there.

Rather than answering, the man than asked who was even asking him the question. He let his arm go letting it hang as it began to reattach itself. He then asked if Greed was there for the drugs as he began to get rid of the drugs. As he checked out a dead body he pick pocketed it and explained why he was truly there and asked the man for his name once again after giving his own.

While he continued to work the man finally informed greed who he was and asked where greed was from while his jacket cleaned and fixed itself on its own. Giving a non exact answer after making a comment about vigilantes. Greed chuckled and started to assist the man in what he was doing. He then started to suggest the man sold the drugs himself over destroying them.

Not even considering the suggestion he explained why he was not going to sell the drugs instead. Greed understood and started to smoke as he offered a cigarette to the man as he spoke. He told him that he was looking to make some friends. The man passed on the cigarette not wanting one and took a seat once again on a crate and explained to greed his own plans and seemed to be interested in  becoming friends with Greed.

Finishing off the cigarette he explains his skills and what he could do for him. Greed then asked for a card to get his cigarettes cheaper that the man had previously mentioned to him.

Ixen as - Tristano, The Mafia
Bloo as - Greed, Let's be friends))

Last edited by Energy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:40 am

A night to remember [HB]:
Quick Summary: A Mystery man is attacked after diner by a mystery man who can change what his skin is made of. He though is attacked in return by a blue haired hero who manages to fight him of long enough for the police to show up and scare him off before he could grab the mystery man.

Long Summary:
A respected scientist is attacked after a fancy dinner at a restaurant in Jump City. His six meta body guards are quickly taken down leaving the man defenseless and running away from his attack who was following him close after as the scientist shouted out for help for the man was going to kill him. Toji wearing new clothes and a hat to hide his hair walked down the street until he noticed the scene.

He then quickly raced over ready for a fight. The man ran past him then as the attacker attempted to do the same. After failing to stop him on command toji decided to run up to him and make him stumble to get his attention. He succeeded but managed just to get Meta to turn around and deck him to the ground.

While down Toji sent out a lighting bolt to meta putting him down long enough to run up and attack him pushing the two into an all out fight. Meta came out as the winner and ran after the man once again leaving toji hoping he bought the man enough time. Which luckily he did since the police came just in time for meta to get told to fall back to avoid his own capture leaving the man safe once again.

Pikazard as - Meta, Yep Meta,
Hellbreaker as - Toji, Blue haired wonder))

Last edited by Energy on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Unwanted Interruptions [Hotty]:
Quick Summary: When Mariya tried to get money for a new place to live she is attacked by Hotwire and two other heroes due to a misunderstanding. mariya takes down the two heroes easily and goes after Hotwire after he blew her money. The two then begin to duke it out in an all out fight outside.

Long Summary:  
Mariya no lover liking her living conditions decided that it was time to upgrade. Her first stop being a bar where she really shouldn't have been in due to her age though shew as now sitting with and winning a game with people playing poker. Before the men could start a fight with her over their displeasure of her winning so much 2 heroes busted the door down and told them to return the money they stole.

After mocking the men they got up and decided to fight though were quickly taken down due to their weapons not working on the two. When Mariya then attempted to leave but the 2 heroes claimed she was a villain two but she quickly took one down and threw him through the wall before asking if she could leave now to the horrified herione.

Hotwire then jumps into the fry and throws a bomb into the bar through the hole in the wall making mariya's clothes get damaged and her money to burn all away angering her. She then told him he messed up messing with her and stomped over to her before charging at him angerly swinging her fists. Hotwire thought quick and then made metal gauntlets with electricity surging through it.

He blocked her punch and then sent one back which she dodged and attempted to stomp and break his foot and boot by making him think that she was going to punch him with her fist. Not caring for her excuses and jumped back after his boot was smashed and broken. He then told her to stand down while preparing himself to try and be a step ahead of her.

now soaked in water and beyond angry, she decided to threw a lamp post at hotwire who was trying to make something with his powers. Not caring about anything but attacking the boy at the moment. Hotwire then saw her about to attack him and acted fast using his powers to send himself high into the air and rocketing back down to the ground towards her face.

Bloo as - Mariya, Po-po-poker face
Hotwire as - Hotwire, faceomb Voyage))

Last edited by Energy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Threads So Far  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threads So Far    Threads So Far  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Threads So Far
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next