Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Storm trouble (Open) Vote_lcapStorm trouble (Open) Voting_barStorm trouble (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Storm trouble (Open) Vote_lcapStorm trouble (Open) Voting_barStorm trouble (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Storm trouble (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Storm trouble (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 12:21 am

It was a standard Jumpian day.People were driving and walking around, doing their business, the sun was shining and the air was clear of rain or drizzle...and yet, a hopefully small thunderstorm was about to arrive.

Hidden by the buildings, a advanced, hovering pod moved over the rooftops, and below, on the streets, a short boy, with spikey blue hair, strode. He was clad in semi sterile, ragged white clothing, with a mechanical, shining collar around his neck and a tanto knife thrust through the simple cloth belt. His eyes were as blue as his hair,but also...empty.

Surveying the city from his hidden pod, Corgi cackled, strocking his large red mustache, bald head gleaming from the blinking lights around him. "Just a good a time as any! Maybe a hero will come soon...It's time to show the world Corgi Gasket is no fool!" He bent down to a mic." Pet...Cause Trouble!"

Receiving the order, the boy pulled his tanto out, transforming it, to the wonder of the passing crowd, into a pair of longhandled nunchuku. Spinning the weapon, he unleashes a hammering blow and crushing a nearby car roof.Thankfully it was empty. He followed that up,screams echoing around him, bye blurring around and shattering phone booths./\
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 1:29 am

Blood looked around at the city around her curiously and took a few steps away from the streets as cars zipped by. This city was far more advanced in technology that she could ever remember seeing. People around her avoided her like she did the streets due to her ragged attire that had sew on armor and blood stains, grime, and dirt all over it her hair and her face. She then noticed a short boy... his hair being what felt like the opposite of hers, his being spikey bright blue and lively, while hers being near dreaded with braids that was dark red and looked near dead in mood.

His clothes even were the reverse of hers in at least color since his were white, and hers being shades of black and grey. Though one thing that matched her was his knife, she normally using 2 but still he had a knife like her. She started to walk up to him but staggered back as she tried to avoid speeding cars that kept swerving to avoid her and barely missing her. This boy despite how different he was still gave her a familiar feel unlike everyone else due to the far that he stood out from all others like her.

She neared closer and was about to speak out to him before pausing when she saw him pull out his knife and transform it into another weapon. What form of technology was this? She then saw him take down one of the cars in shock and awe. She then saw him blurring around and shattering phone booths and scaring people... This boy was so different from her but still.. so similar. He had abilities like her that made him stand out even further... she wanted to talk to him... Not caring nor really being phased by what he did she called out to him since everyone she grew up with and was raised by did things like this for fun every day.

"Blue boy! She shouted out to him with a strong swedish accent. "I wish to speak to you! You seem much like me and I wish to talk about it more with you! I do not care if you keep doing what you do but I want you to speak with me still while you do it if you continue!" She said not wanting to take a denial of her request. He was the closest thing to her and her people yet and she wanted to find out more about him no matter if she had to find some way to take him down just to do it... or even if she had to kill others for their blood to help her take him down.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 1:00 pm

The boy glanced over as someone shouted at him, the camera lenses in his collar zooming in. A man's voice spoke out from a small speaker of said collar."Hmm? You wish to speak to my Pet? Sadly, he's not exactly talkative, young lady, but I'll chat with you. But first things first...are you a hero?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 2:50 pm

She noticed his lips not moving as she heard a voice that she at first assumed was his. The sound was coming off him still so she wasn't exactly sure who she was talking to but she spoke up to reply as she walked towards in though not really in a threatening manner. "If you speak of the blue boy then yes i do, I do not care if he is talkative though... I will find a way to communicate with him." She said calmly, if she managed to she would stop walking once she reached a few feet from him to come face to face with him.

"I apologize by you are of no interest to me... or at least you aren't until i can see you odd voice..." She said looking over Toji a bit. "I am not a hero... If that is what these people are called, I am from elsewhere. My people call me Blood"

She then looked into tojis eyes then to show she was talking to him now. "What do your people call you? Are you from elsewhere too? If you are do you know how to get back to our world? This one is... less then desirable to be in. And who is that man who I can only hear? Is he your clan's leader?" She said actually friendly since she thought she was possibly talking to one of her out people.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 11:05 pm

Corgi snorts at the girl's comment, and her audacity to approach what was obviously a danger, only for his eyes to widen and teeth to grit at her no interest comment. Impudent girl! Raising a brow at Blood saying she wasn't a hero, the evil sceintist nodded in his hidden pod. "Yes...I can see that, especially as your name is Blood, young lady. Since you are no hero, get out of our way and let my Pet continue his du-"

Falling silent as she speaks again, he scowls,starting to get annoyed.As she spoke to Toji, she'd see a brief spark of life in the dull eyes,but Corgi answers for him."What do I have to say for you to get it, kid?He..can't..speak. He hasn't the will to, cause I'm the one holding his figurative leash! And as for leader....heh...hopefully, some day soon, but till then, I am merely his master,his controller, the one who tells the little pup who to bite!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 2:38 pm

Blood rose an eyebrow at his comment as her face lost all emotion as she looked at the collar when he told her to get out of their way. Her voice was so cold it could send shivers down a snowman's spine.

"Tell me what to do one more time and I'll show you one of the many reasons why I'm named Blood as I drown you in your own you little insufferable man...." She saw the look in his eyes then and the moment she heard his voice again making the kids eyes go back to normal she became enraged. He was controlling him!

"You must be a weakling being from this land who dares to control a warrior for another land... and for that you overly complicated device man..." She grabbed the collar suddenly then and stabbed one of her knives into it with enough force to  stab into one of its cracks and prided off a metal piece.

Though seeing no blood she kept a hard grip on the collar in case he mad the boy run she then pulled the knife back and flipped it in the air and caught it by the blade. she gripped it and used her teeth to pull the handle to cut her own hand and spoke through her teeth.

"I'll just have to drown you so that you learn your damn place-" She let the blood fall but it formed into a ball in her palm "-and so that I can talk to this boy already without your annoying voice-" She then shoved it into the slot filling it and  covering the cut wires  and would act as water to short circuit them. "-anymore!"

If this worked she would pull her knife out of her mouth ignoring her injured hand and look to the boy "Are you better now? Lets get this thing off your neck." She would say as she would loosen her grip on the collar and gently hold the boys  neck as she would try and find a way to cut off the collar not really knowing what it was. She looked calm and almost caring as she did this.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Corgi paled as he saw the look on the girl's face, but shook his head and growled."How dare you threaten me, you insolent brat!! I am a genius, a master of technology, a lord of robotics, a controller of a demon!!!"

As she comments that he must be a weakling to control the blue haired boy,he lets out a laugh,leaning back in his chair."Oh, I'll admit, my body is far from the best for combat...but, you child, will learn that mind and power trumps body." As she begins to attack the collar, his eyes widen, and he sits up, hand scrabbling for the mic button."Pet...Break!" Toji's arm jerks up, stopping in place and shuddering breifly, before continuing to move towards Blood's wrist.

But then the collar is short circuited.The boy's arm stops, and his eyes liven up. Flexing his hands, he glances around, seeming to revel in being able to move himself again. He shudders,crying a bit, but gives his rescuer a shaky, but obviously very happy smile, giving her a brief hug before stepping back and letting her get to work on removing the collar, nodding.

(Oh man...It's gonna suck whenever they clash. T_T)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 8:01 pm

"I am the brat despite you being the one who is most likely red in the face screaming like a child who was told no for the first time...?" She said with a smirk looking a bit amused. "And you do not control him... only he can control him, you are just wielding him as a weapon/ Though any weapon can be wielded by anyone which means he is not yours." She said seriously then.

"You are only half correct, you need both to win over everything, and you lack the body which means while i distract your mind by talking to you, you can not stop me from freeing this boy since you are too busy making mating with your ego." She said in a mocking manner She narrowed her eyes when he was about to grab her wrist but smirked when she freed him first.

She saw his smile and it made her heart feel all nice and warm seeing him full of joy. She smiled a little at the hug and gently hugged him back very genuinely. She let him go and allowed him to step back and gently held onto his neck to brace it as she worked the grooves of the collar to break parts off until there was a gap and then did the same to the other side.

She then put her knife away and grabbed both sides of the collar and pulled on them both until the circuits snapped allowing the two sides to be in two pieces. She then smiled to him before pulling out some torn up pieces of fabric that she got from some shirts of people who had 'disagreements' with her and used them to wrap her slashed up hand to slow its bleeding down.

She needed to find a doctor at some point. she could only do so much on her own, she still had that neck injury that was hidden by her hair and some rags, to get looked at since it only bled now when hit or when she was washing the injury and rag but it still needed to be checked for infections. and now she had to probably get her hand sewn up from the deep slashes.

After wrapping it she tided it off with her hand and teeth before looking to the boy. "Now, I would like to finally talk to you. Are you well enough to do so?" She asked him calmly.

((lol yeah but she may refuse to fight him in the future if they become friends out of principle.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Corgi sat in his pod, hands gripping tightly onto his huge mustache and just a seconds away from pulling out most of it. Blast her! And blast his Pet too! He should've shattered his will completely years ago! The evil scientist's arms tense, then he forces himself to relax, retreating for now. Time to plan...

Blinking at the return hug, he hums happily,leaning into it.Letting her take the Collar apart and off, he intakes a breath once it's done, bouncing slightly in excitement as sparks crackle through his hair. The boy could actually breath without the pressure of that...that...thing!!

Blinking as she smiles at him, he gives her a big, giddy(though also slightly shy) grin in return. Though, fully noticing the cut on her hand, his brows furrow in concern. Glancing up at her as she speaks, the boy's head tilts at her question, then hesitantly nods. He was looking forward to speaking of his own free will, but...well, unless she spoke Japanese or Okamian, there was probably going to be a slight language issue.

(Aaah, gotcha. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:26 am

she held a small smirk hearing his humming and leaning into the hug. She smiled seeing him bounce so much and the crackle in his hair. She saw his frown as he saw her injury and shook her head "Don't worry about that... I've survived far worse. I'll need to get it looked at and stitched but nothing too bad." She pointed to her left arm then "This arm was nearly cut totally off before."

She then looked to her hand then shook her head "All this is, is a worthy exchange to bring you to safety." She then grined when he nodded his head to say it was okay for her to stat to talk to him now. "Okay what do your people call you, Are you from elsewhere too, and if you are do you know how to get back to our world? I need to return to my people. I can only imagine what their reaction will be when they realize I have gone missing. I am the best warrior on my ship."

"If they believe that i was captured then there will most likely be endless blood shed till they find out where I am. Though if you are from elsewhere then you already know that. Though please do not tell my people that I held pity for the weak of the villages we pillage. I will certainly get laughed at and need to go through training again if they think that I care for others out side of our own." She asked and requested casually but actually looked concerned about the last part.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 10:31 pm

Toji relaxed as she said she'd had worse, only for his eyes to widen as the girl casually mentions that she'd nearly lost her arm before.W-what exactly had she been through?! Smiling as she said it'd been a worthy exchange to bring him to safety, he blinks at the small flood of questions.

Eyes widening as she casually mentions she's a pillager, speaking of endless bloodshed if her...family?...thinks she's captured,and asking that he not tell them she felt pity for their victims. Brows furrow, and he bites his lip nervously before nodding, and trying to answer her questions, bouncing slightly as he was actually able to speak on his own. It would be obvious upon hearing his voice he hadn't used it in a good while.

"T-Toji, Toji O...Okami!No." Well, he could suppose that technically he was from another world, but really it was just a...pocket of this world. At the last question, he gave his head a shake. No...he didn't even know how to get back to his own home, let alone her world.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 7:10 pm

She saw his reactions and rose an eyebrow then. "You seem surprised by this news? Have you never taken a moderate battle wound before? I mean if you are from this land then it makes sense. People of this land seem to rarely know how to fight making capture and execution vary easy."

"And if you were of my people then you would have known this kind of injury by the age of 5 after your first few years of training after arrival on the ship then known easily how to kill after 2 more years when you would be sent to do the tradition of the rat prisoners that share the closest looks to you and then killing any traitorous children in your group who failed to kill their rats and then execute their rats." She said casually and smiled as he told her his name.

"My name is blood, given to me by my caretaker I was given when I was brought to my people for the first time. I Was given mine based off of my skills and abilities I showed during my rat trial and because I was the only child  left out of my group despite being the youngest." She said almost proudly.

"I apparently had another name that i was called when i met the rats i had to kill that hugged me though I can't remember it, my care taker told me to just forget it since Blood had meaning while my old name did not." She said with a shrug. Based on her words and time lengths she was probably raised to be the was she was so young that she probably knew of no other way of life.

"I see... You don't know how to get me back..." she said looking down before looking back up determined. "But do not worry, I'll find a way back... though I'll need to find a medical helper some where around here to get supplies for my injuries especially since I do not know what the guy i met earlier today had eaten recently before he had bit a part of my neck off..."

"You know for being in the weaker world this city definitely has some worthy opponent here... though it was frustrating that that guy was immortal and seemed to feel no pain so i couldn't win the fight there...." she said slightly impressed then casually looked a bit annoyed about that guy she had ran into prior to this. As she moved toji would probably finally be able to catch a glimpse of her wrapped up neck with rather bloody looking scraps of cloth.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Toji shakes his head at the first question. No, not really...The people Corgi sent him against didn't tend to be armed well enough to touch him, let alone hurt him. His brows furrow at that last statement,furrowing even more as her speech goes on. This...this was bad. She...didn't even know, that the things she was talking about were wrong? Rubbing his neck nervously, the boy speaks up,wanting to show her that what she'd been taught was wrong."Killing...hurting...wrong, nat...not good, bad. Inna...innosce..innocents be protected, not hurt."Seeing the wrapped neck, the boy blinks, brows furrowing in concern.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 3:56 am

"I figured as much." She said simply to his first response She though rose an eyebrow at his reactions to her words when she heard what the had to say she slowly shook her head. That can't be true, if it was that means that everyone she knew were bad people.... that she was a bad person... no it couldn't be true and protecting the weak? that would get you killed you had to fight for yourself and fellow strong warriors right? "Y-you're wrong..." though it felt true to her as she held a look of guilt on her face.

"You just weren't trained to know how real things really are now so that's why you think this is all true still.... but you're wrong and that's all that matters cause my family wouldn't teach me to be a bad person!" but if it was true that means... all those people she has killed..... her eyes teared up a bit but she hid it as she backed up from him. "You're wrong about this...." She saw his reaction to her neck and she lightly touched the wound with her palm for a moment before wincing slightly and pulling her hand back down and looked off.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Toji frowned at the girl's statement, brows furrowing at the look of guilt. Did...she feel his words were true, despite the response? The boy shook his head in reaction, speaking up again."Not...wra...wrong....Not wrong! Fa...Father taught! Have stre...strength, then protect, defend! Don't hurt!And...not bad. Maybe....misgo...misguided? Family too?" He looked at her earnestly, wanting to get through to her. Sparks crackle through his hair as he look up at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm trouble (Open)   Storm trouble (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm trouble (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next