Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Vote_lcapTake Down and Clean Up (Open) Voting_barTake Down and Clean Up (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Vote_lcapTake Down and Clean Up (Open) Voting_barTake Down and Clean Up (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Take Down and Clean Up (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 3:31 pm

((Note characters would hear only her translated voice and she theirs))

"Music."

Gloved fingers tapped the side hidden button on a mask making music play into her ears from ear buds built into the inside of the mask by her ears.

"Crime."

Some men were robbing an electronic store in the mall with one gun each.

"Cool entrance that doubles as a take down."

The girl in a full out costume ran shooting out energy blasts as she did so making her run faster and leapt off the side of the upper floor.

"(Justice time b****!)"

The shouted in Japanese but as he mask translated the message as she shouted it to English and slightly altered her voice giving her a slightly deeper voice and a perfect English accent for the area.

"Female dogs! It is time for justice!"

Just as one would turn to see her he would get a face full of her eight being thrown into a flying kick making him fall and shoot his gun shatting one of the stores windows. She then back flipped off him and had her hover boots turn on as she did so grabbing the mans legs. She floated back as she dragged him with her just in time to move herself and him out of the way of a gun bullets that would have badly hurt her but could have possibly killed the now knocked out man.

"(Careful now you might kill your friends, you two need to better think your strategy!)"
Translation
"You both should be careful for you may kill your friend due to your poorly thought out plans of battle."

The men growled but aimed at her before the store clerk hit one over the head distracting the other in time for the girl to run up to the other one and grab his arm aiming the gun to the ground as she sent off a blast from her foot to help her add speed and power to her ramming her knee into his gut.

He then gasped as he got the wind knocked out of him and hunched over. She then slammed her fist into the back of his head letting out a blast and knocked him out  and letting him fall to the ground as the clerk hit the man again managing to knock him out.

She then turned off her music as she turned on her hover boots to go over the broken glass and started to move the men off of it.

"Thanks kid!" Translation "(Thank you child!)"

She smiled then looking to him as he helped her move but avoided the glass.

"(No problem sir I'm glad to help! If you would like I would be willing to sweep up this glass for you while hovering so i don't track any around or break anymore.)"
Translation
"Not a problem sir, I am joyed to assist you! If it would be preferable I would be willing to sweep your floors while I continue to hover to avoid breaking more glass by stepping upon it which would lead to me tracking it around."

The man then nodded as some people came over to watch as she dragged the last man over.

"Yes that would be great! Thank you kid, You're really saving me some time and trouble by doing so."
Translation
"(I would find that very preferable child, You are saving me time and trouble by doing so!)"

She smiled happily under her mask and took the broom and dust pan as she was handed it. She then began to sweep up the mess after putting the dust pan off to the side and began to work as the people now looked a bit confused but kept watching. She always liked to help out clean up messes at local businesses when she can even if it meant walking all the way back to it just to return items that were stolen.

She would also help clean up since she tended to see some issues as better helped when she did so since the troubles from a robbery and crime ended when things were back to normal for the people affected, not when the villains were taken down. This man yes had no longer had men stealing from him but he now still was at a loss of money by the potential loss of customers during this, and in needing to fix the window.

So the least she could do was help clean so he could start working on other things he needed rather then trying to clean this all up himself alone. That and back in Germany it really helped people be more friendly to her and her old team when they did so since they never really left the people with a mess to clean up like many american heroes which caused them to be disliked by some civilians.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 9:59 pm

Joshua flew through the air above the city, enjoying the breeze and bright sunlight. Now this is what I'm talking about. Nothing except fresh air, a warm day, and the wind in my wings.  It certainly makes for a relaxing day. The teen's thoughts were cut off, however, by the distant sound of gunfire. Aaaaand somebody had to go and ruin it. All right, where's the trouble coming from now? Angel thought as he brought himself to a stop in mid-air, flapping his wings to stay airborne. He quickly spotted a store that people had started giving a wide berth, keeping the area clear. "Looks about as much like a robbery as I would expect." Josh said to himself before flying toward the store at top speed.

As he reached the store and began his descent, Angel noticed that people were no longer avoiding it, but had instead started to crowd around. For a brief moment, the teen wondered if he had been too late. Nah, that can't be it - it took under a minute to get here. Nobody robs a store that fast. Joshua landed towards the front of the crowd of people, causing a few to step back. As his wings dematerialized, he looked into the store to see what appeared to be another teen hero sweeping up glass, the apparent robbers laying unconscious off to the side. Well, it seems like I got beat to the punch. Doesn't mean there isn't anything to do here though... Angel thought as he walked towards the store, giving a light applause as he entered. "I'm guessing you're the one who took out those robbers? I must say, you did quite well - you managed to take care of everything before I even had a chance to land. No need to let you do all the work though - please, allow me." he said, addressing the hero and gesturing towards the broom she was using to sweep. If she offered it to him, Josh would use his powers to control the broom and continue sweeping the shards into a pile. "So, you're another new hero in Jump? What name do you go by?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Jenny noticed the guy land and the people back up but she kept sweeping but was a bit slower. She stopped then though when he came in clapping. She rose an eyebrow but listened to him before smiling and replying with a kind near apologetic tone.

"(Sure am as a summer ham should be named sam. I appreciate the kind words though, I hope I didn't step on your toes or anything."
Translation
"I certainly am like a summer ham should be named sam. I appreciate the kind words spoken and hope that I did not step upon toes or anything of the sort."

She then held out the broom letting him take it as she leaned back letting herself hover way from the pile before turning them off and landing on the ground away from the glass. She held her hands behind her back as she tiled her head to one side as she looked to the broom as he used it before looking back to him and shrugged.

"(I mean I'm attempting to be one I know i'm not perfect at being a hero so I don't try to go around claiming to be a full out one yet. But I actually used to be one of the more noteworthy and common heroes in southern Germany, this is my first time in America so I apologize if I sorta took your terf.)"
Translation
"I am attempting to be onem I am aware of the fact that I am not perfect at acting as a hero at times so I do not like to go about claiming to be a full one as of yet. I actually used to be one of noteworthy in Germany as one of the more common Heroes. This is my first time in America so I apologize if I have taken your terf."

She held out a hand then though.

"(I go by the name Ao Bakuhatsu, if you look me up I will be most likely be listed as one of the members of the Ao Team.)"
Translation
"I Go by the name of Blue Blast, if you would come upon information about me I will be most likely listed as one of the members of the Blue Team."

The Ao Team had 3 members, Her cousin Ao Usagi, and her twin sister Ao Ito who about a year ago when missing and the team having been inactive ever since then. They were generally the teen titans of their area over in Germany but commonly helped fix destruction in areas and clean up like she was doing so now. Though unlike the titans they all wore costumes that looked mostly alike but were slightly different in shades of blue for their costumes and hair color, while their masks looked slightly different in designs.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 3:06 pm

Joshua listened as the girl spoke to him, chuckling both at her odd initial saying and her hope that she hadn't stepped on anyone's toes. Maybe I should choose my opening words more carefully...people seem to feel like they need to apologize to me quite frequently. Oh well, I guess if nothing else it puts me in a better position for conversation. The hero went on to say that she was doing her best to be a hero, but didn't want to call herself one yet despite having experience as one in Germany. Once again, she apologized in case she overstepped any bounds. First time in America, huh? That explains why I'm not familiar with her I suppose. I can't say I've done much research on any foreign heroes. Finally, the girl introduced herself as Blue Blast, a member of a group called the Blue Team. Joshua made a mental note to look up the information before responding, starting by shaking her outstretched hand.

"Well Blue, it's nice to meet you. You can call me Angel which, if you saw the wings earlier, probably makes a lot more sense than if you haven't. No need to worry about stepping on anyone's toes or invading anyone's turf - I've just moved here myself from a bit south, and I'm sure the rest of the heroes here are more than happy to have another one helping out - especially one with experience like yourself. Believe me, none of us are perfect. Making mistakes is part of the job, it's how you deal with them that determines whether you truly are a hero. So don't be afraid to call yourself one just because you mess up from time to time." Josh replied, giving a friendly smile. "I must say though, you are doing quite a good job for your first time here. Not many heroes tend to stick around and clean up the mess afterwards. Maybe that's something we could learn from you." As he finished speaking, the broom that had been moving on its own finished sweeping the glass into a pile. The teen reached out with his powers again, telekinectically moving the dust pan over and sweeping the shards onto the pan, which he would then place on the counter.

"So, you're part of a team then? I can't say I've heard of you or them before, although I haven't payed much attention to news about foreign heroes. What brings you to America then? Has your team come here to expand, or are you on your own? I've personally been looking into what it would take to build a team - the old heroes are still deciding on their own plan, so I figured it'd be good to have a network of heroes in the interim. Many hands make light work, as they say."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 4:05 pm

"(Nice to meet you too angel.)"
Translation
"It is very nice to meet you angel."

She said with a chuckle having noticed his wings previously when he had landed. She shook his hand firmly as she smiled a bit under her mask at him.

"(I'm glad that I'm not, since that could have gone bad if i had. It's awesome to hear that the heroes here are friendly, its always hard to gauge that kind of stuff when you go to a whole new country for the first time so I was a bit worried about that to be honest. Well where i come from being a hero is a tough thing that you have to work hard at and being able to call yourself one is even harder to gain that right to do that. So it's more of a rights thing than an afraid one there.)"
Translation
"I am glad that I am not stepping upon toes for that have gone wrong if I was. It is awesome to hear that her of this location are friendly, it is always hard to gauge these kinds of situations when you enter a new country for the first time. I was a bit worried due to this if I am being honest. Th location i reside from being a hero is tough and is a task in which you work hard at, while being able to call one's self one is even more challenging. So it is more of a rights thing then it is being afraid to cal myself one."

She explained kindly and casually to him before scratching the back of her had and gave a small and slight chuckle.

"(Uh thanks that's pretty nice of you to say man. My team and I used to do it all the time, since heroing and doing the right thing doesn't always just stop after you take the villains down you know? That and its just a kind thing to do since the victims of a crime usually have gone through enough already so we might as well help them finish getting back on their feet.)"
Translation
"Thank you, that is very nice of you to say to me sir. My team and I used to do this all of the time since heroing and doing that right thing does not always stop after you have taken down villains as you may be aware. It is also just a king task to do since the victims of crime usually have went though much troubling things as well so we should help them get back upon their feet once again."

She watched as he finished cleaning up and smiled at his efficentness. She though frowned and spoke a bit sadly at his next question.

"(I was apart of a team yes... after one of our members... left... we sorta stopped heroing as a group... I'm not surprised that you don't know us though, only really people where we fought crime at truly knew us.)"
Translation
"I have been apart of a team, correct... after one of our members... exited... we had began to stop heroing as a group... I am not surprised that you do not know us though, people of the lands where we where at tend to be the only people to truly have known us."

She tried to perk up again though and spoke in a more up beat tone like before.

"(I'm here alone, I actually am here due to my parents needing to move due to their jobs or something.)"
Translation
"I am here alone, I have relocated here due to my parents needing to do so for their occupations or for a similar reason to that."

She said with a shrug.

"(Building a team for us wasn't too hard since we all knew each other prior but if yu are looking to build a team i'd be willing to help, I prefer team work over solo work so I'd be even up for joining if you'd have me.)"
Translation
"Building a team for us was not all too hard due to us all previously knowing one and other. Though if you are looking to build a team I would be willing to assist you in the task. I prefer team work over solo work so I would be also willing to join said team if you would be accepting of this."

She said simply, she had a lot of experience with team works and even bringing mass amounts of people together as well actually.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Angel continued listening as Blue spoke, glad that she seemed to be warming up to him. This is certainly going better than it could have. he thought, relieved that he hadn't been too off-putting. The hero went on to explain that her work in Germany was tougher than America, implying that heroes were scrutinized a bit more. Fair enough I suppose. Every country is different, I guess Germany is just harder on their heroes. Blue went one to explain that her team frequently helped out by cleaning up for the people they saved. "Yeah, that doesn't really sound like something that happens around here too much, which is unfortunate for sure. Heroes here don't really tend to think about what happens after they stop a crime - usually there's quite a bit of collateral damage."

Joshua mentally winced as Blue's tone turned somber when she started to speak about her team. Nice one hero. Rule number one of heroism - 90 percent of all backstories are tragic. Topics to avoid in the future I suppose. Thankfully, the hero seemed more than willing to change the topic, and even willing to assist him in building a team. "Same for me. Both my parents got moved up here for company work, so it's not like they were just going to leave me. Still, I can't say I'm really disappointed by it - it's given me a chance to expand my heroics quite a bit. As for your offer, I'd greatly appreciate your help. The more the merrier, and if we can coordinate with most of the other heroes in the city, it'd be a huge step toward dealing the criminals effectively.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 11:22 pm

"(Really?)"
Translation
"Really?"

She asked surprised at the fact that helping to clean up things wasn't too common there, she thought doing so would have been a given.

"(That sounds terrible! How do the civilians here still have money after paying for repairs and time they would have to put into cleaning things themselves?)"
Translation
"That sounds awful! How do the civilians in these parts still have currency after paying for such repairs so often and have the time to clean things all by them selves?"

She said clearly surprised that this was a common thing here. She then listened as he explained that he had recently moved here as well.

"(You too huh? Where do you come from originally?)"
Translation
"You as well? Where do you hale from originally?"

She asked curiously before listening to the rest of what he had to say. She then nodded and pointed to her mask.

"(Sure thing I'd love to help, my mask here doubles as a communicator, if you give me a frequency I can program it into it so that we can keep in touch. Since we are doing heroing work I will also be encrypting any line we get so that we don't have worry about pesky villains raining on our paraides. I'd offer to make you a mask of your own but I only have the skills to program one, one of our other team members had crafted all 3 of us masks like this and sadly I cant contact her anymore....)"
Translation
"Of course, I would love to assist you, my mask here doubles as a a communication device. If you give me a proper frequency I can program it into the mask so that we can stay in touch. Since we will be doing hero work I will also be encrypting any line we may use so that we do not have to worry about troublesome villains raining upon our paraides. I would offer to make you a mask of your own but I lack the skills to craft one and can only program one. One of our members had crafted all 3 of us masks and i can not contact her anymore sadly..."

She said with a sigh and muttered.

"(She was always the best at hide and seek...)"
Translation
"She was always the best at hide and find..."

She then shook her head focusing.

"(But anyways making a communication set up should be first so that when we get other people with us they have a way of talking to us and we can set up meetings easier.)"
Translation
"Though anyways crafting a communication set up should be the first task we accomplish. That way when we gain other members they can stay in touch with us and we can set up meetings easier."

She said simply like it was a common task.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Josh nodded in reply to Blue's surprised outburst. "Yeah, it tends to be a bit of a pain. As far as I'm aware, the government helps out when possible - recovery funds and the like. Other than that I guess it tends to come down to whatever the civilians can do for themselves. I guess the heroes don't think about much after the immediate danger is gone" He shrugged when she asked where he had moved from. "Not too far, just from San Francisco. Nowhere near as big a trip as yours. It was a pretty nice move honestly, not too big of a climate change but a lot more to do as a hero."

Angel smiled as Blue said she was willing to help him, mentioning that establishing communications would be a good first start and asking for a frequency. The teen rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Uh...yeah. I'll be honest with you, I really have no clue about any of that. Right now I've just got this." he replied, pulling out his phone and showing her the app Hotwire had installed on it. "If you can get a frequency out of that, that'd get you in touch with me, another hero in town, and potentially an alien prince as well. Otherwise we may need to find something else that works. As for encryption, I couldn't tell you what the creator put on it, but I'd be surprised if it was an open channel. Mr. Techy doesn't really strike me as the technologically inept kind of hero. As for the mask, thanks for the offer, and don't worry about it. I can probably whip something up for myself." And maybe I should, given how that's the second person to bring it up...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 am

"(It is yeah but the government can't help anyone so usually i do this since who else will if we don't you know?)"
Translation
"It is yes though the government can only do so much, Usually I do this due to the fact of, who else will if we do not, you know?"

She nodded with a small chuckle.

"(Yes not as far but still a big distance. Though for future reference I actually only did heroing in Germany I actually come from Shikoku, Japan. Still A long why from here but just so there no confusion in the future I wanted to let you know that. Oh also I actually only can speak in German and Japanese. My helmet transmits out only a translated version of stuff I say to you and does the same to me so we can both understand each other.)"
Translate
"Yes not as far though it is still a long distance. Though I must inform you for reference in the future, I actually only preformed hero acts in Germany I actually come from Shikoku, Japan. It is still a long way from here though just so there is no confusion in the future I wished to tell you. Also I actually can only speak in German and Japanese. My helmet transmits only a translated version of the words I speak to you and vice versa so that we can understand one and other."

She then chuckled when he said that  he had no clue about this kinds of stuff and then showed her his phone with an app pulled up. She then rose an eyebrow.

"(A app? that can be so insecure...that and what has the world come to when heroes are using apps to communicate....?)"
Translation
"An app? That can be so insecure... that and what has this world come to when heroes are using app to communicate....?"

She muttered but nodded taking his phone gently and treated it with care. She then after asking if it was okay grabbed some chords for phones and hooked it up to her mask  after lifing her mask up to plug it in.

"(Don't worry about the encryption part, if you have no objections I can put one up now, I have never met someone who could ever out hack or program me before and i've been to several countries before. If there isn't one yet there will be and if there is and it could be better I'll upgrade it. I don't know this mr. techy but unless he can control tech with his mind or something I doubt he could beat me in a hacking war."
Translation
"(Do not worry about the encryption part, if you have no objections I can put one up now, I have never met someone who could ever out hack or program me before and i have been to several countries before. If there is not one yet there will be and if there is and it could be better I'll upgrade it. I don't know this mr. techy but unless he can control tech with his mind or something I doubt he could beat me in a hacking war."

She said in a partly joking tone with a smirk under her mask as she went into the program and set it up in her mask and started to upgrade anything she could if he didn't object. She then after only mere moments would then unplug everything and gave the chord to the owner then the phone back to the guy with a giant text message of the coding pulled up and ready to be sent if there were upgrades to be made. (If so which we woul dhave to ask hw about she would say this.)

"(I copied the programming from the encryption from my mask and altered it to fit the app. I then put it in that text so you can send it to mr. techy so he knows what I changed... though that is if he can understand the coding of course.)"
Translation
"I copied the programming from the encryption from my mask and altered it to fit the app. I then put it in that text so you can send it to mr. techy so he knows what I have changed... though that is if he can understand the coding of course.)"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 2:15 pm

(ooc: sorry for the delay, finals week right now)

Josh nodded in response. "Makes sense to me. 'The buck stops here,' as Truman would say. Glad there are some people in this world willing to take responsibility." The teen then whistled in respect as Blue explained her background. "Impressive. From Japan to Germany and then to America. You're quite the world traveler, aren't you? And quite good with tech as well, to have a helmet that translates for you so accurately. A good thing to have while leaning a language, if not then to circumvent the need for learning languages entirely."

As Blue criticized the app and the way the heroes used it to communicate, Josh put a hand on his chest in mock pain. "Careful now, don't judge a book by its cover...or a communication system by its method as an application. This thing's probably a bit more secure than you think." he replied as he handed it off, watching her as she worked. The hero made a point of bragging about her skills a bit, making what she thought was a joke about the app's creator. Angel laughed in response. "Well, you're not wrong actually. Hotwire's a full-blown technopath - complete control over electronic technology. I doubt many people could create a system he couldn't break into."

Shortly after, Blue finished her work and returned Josh's phone, which he accepted and looked at as she explained her changes. "Looks good to me, although that is really saying much. Still, I doubt Hotwire would have trouble understanding it. I'll let him know." he replied, shooting off the message along with a short intro explaining Blue and the message. Joshua would then put his phone back in his pocket before looking towards the hero again. "Well Blue, thank you for the help. It certainly goes a long way towards improving Jump's heroic community."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 3:57 pm

((its cool i've been busy getting a job set up anyways which i just got home from like an hour ago. Also i'm not doing the translated bit anymore for this thread to make posting easier for me and since you probably get the main gist for it by now.))

She nodded "(My thoughts exactly. And yeah though its a common thing to due from what i've seen and heard up until now actually.)" She said with a shrug. She then laughed sightly rubbing the back of her neck. "(Yeah though im my family and where i come from cross world travel is normal and common i usually made a trip every other week and have been to one or two other counties from school trips to help the learning process and studying.)" She said really trying not to gloat or anything but she was worried that it may look that way at this point.

She blushed under her mask as he complimented her mask. "(Well my other team mates helped me with the helmet actually, one built it, I programmed, and the other did the translation part for it. And it really is though I cant wear it all the time so walking around in civillain wear I'm sorta on my own if I'm not with my parents or someone whose translating for me. Which will make socializing in school a bit rough... I'm not looking forward to that since I know the feeling of having to deal with that all too well.)"

"(Oh right sorry, I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to this stuff from what my mom tells me. I don't really trust apps on phones for private stuff since I know how easily they usually are to hack and tap into. Since I commonly hack them to get info off of the local thugs. I found a crime boss once through his twitter and face book once.)" She then blinked hearing the technopath part before muttering something about technopaths being cheating jerks when it came to hacking stuff seeming to not have a good history with them.

She then nodded to him with a smile. "(Same to you and no problem though if you ever wanna patrol or hang out some time just let me know... I actually just got off the flight from Japan 3 hours ago so I don't really know anybody here. But you dont have to if you dont want to so please don't feel like you have to or anything. I just wanted to make the offer.)" SHe said rubbing the back of her neck a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 12:55 am

Joshua smiled as Blue explained her willingness to help others and background of travel. "Sounds like a lot of fun. If I had the chance to travel so frequently, I'd be more than happy to. Alas, the demands of school and living with a family who tends to stay in one place." he replied with a shrug. She further explained that her mask was made by all the members in her team, and that without it she would likely have trouble socializing. "Yeah, I can see how that would be a bit of a problem. The tech for translation is definitely starting to catch up, but even now a lot of things are just prototypes, so there definitely isn't a whole lot of help for people coming to a new country and trying to learn the language. Hopefully you'll be able to find your stride soon enough. Language barriers can be quite isolating."

Angel chuckled both at Blue's story and at her apparent disdain for technopaths. "Fair enough I suppose. People definitely tend to underestimate the impact of social media today. A lot of information goes out on the internet, and a lot of it is quite easy to find. Especially when you're dealing with gangsters who love to post pictures to brag. As for technopaths, you gotta give them a chance. Hotwire's a good guy, and he's got the powers to help out quite a bit."

As his new hero friend finished her work, she explained that she was actually just off the plane from Japan and asked if he would be interested in going out on patrol or hanging out. Josh smiled in return. New here and likely going to have a hard time making friends - sounds familiar to me. "Sounds like fun to me! If you're just interested in hanging out, I'm pretty free for most of the day, that is if you're not too busy or tired - it is your first day here after all. Jet lag seems like it wouldn't be too fun. Although-" he gestured to the unconscious men around him. "You seem to be doing pretty well managing that." he finished with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 4:21 pm

"(Its alright when its for school reasons but I've done it for other reasons too which were way more fun.)" She said happily to him and smile under her mask and nodded to him. "(It so is, I've been so many places and needed to be able to talk to people but couldn't and or had to use a translator to talk to people, answer questions and everything which was a bit of a pain and kinda awkward cause i couldn't tell who to look at half the time, the translator or the person who asked the question.)" She said laughing a bit.

"(I really wish I was more like my cousin though who speaks, Japanese, German, English, and Russian or like my parents who nearly speak ever common Earth human realm language for their work and then a few other languages in the mythical world, and demon realm.)" She said with a small chuckle and did so all casually. She then nodded and laughed a bit. "(I'll have to link it to you later but one of my team mates once found a drug dealer taking a selfie after beating up someone so she took a selfie mid lunge of our 3rd team mate decking the guy as he was sending his selfie up. We found his face book page and sent the pick up under his pic in a reply.)"

She then groaned a bit at the techno path part. "(You sound like my father... My school's family of techno paths were always being jerks and cheated their way to doing cool things my sister and I had to work hard to learn how to do they they gloat saying how much better they are when they were only jut born with the ability while we worked hard for it that and i'm still upset over Jaunce)" She saying the name with disgust and annoyance "(hacking my computer to make me look stupid in front of the chick i was trying to impress with my hacking skills and made it look like i deleted all of her data off her computer hard drive at her house..)"

"(Point is, my annoyance comes from a massive group of them that I've dealt with, not just one guy... Though I will never forgive him if he throws me off my game too...)" She muttered the last part looking off. "(As long as he is a cool guy I'll give him the chance but I do not promise not to give a mocking laugh if he claims to be smarter than me in hacking...)"

She then smiled brightly hearing he was up for hanging out with her and bounced excitedly. "(Sweet I'd love to hang out! and yeah it is though im normally a night owl so its not a s bad but I'm suppose to try and stay up till 10 here to try to adjust my sleeping scheduled. I have school in 2 days so I have to get back on track as soon as possible. Mom doesn't want me hiding out in my room all day just trying to vid call my cousin all day like usual so she wants to put me right into school again. Though I'm a bit nervous since the school here is so drastically different from mine... I mean it wont be as hard to navigate since it doesn't have 12 floors and 2 wings to it but still...")
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 2:24 pm

"Ah yes, the ever awkward middleman. It's always strange to have a third person essentially in charge of the conversation, even if they're only relaying what the other two are saying." Josh replied simply. Blue continued explaining that her relatives were much more fluent than she was, even claiming that they knew mythical and demonic languages. Angel chuckled, brushing off the comment as mere exaggeration as she quickly switched to talking about the time her team had taken down a drug dealer. "Good old ironic retribution, you never can go wrong with it. I'd be surprised if he actually learned his lesson from that, but it would certainly be a good way to have quite the laugh at his expense."

The hero went on to talk about her history with technopaths, and more specifically how they abused their powers to mess with her. "Well, I can certainly see how that would be off-putting. Nobody likes having people mess with them, especially if they are using powers to do so. Even still, one family does not an entire group make. It really makes sense that most of them would be jerks if one of them was - that's just how family life tends to go. Still, I'm glad you're willing to give Hotwire a chance. I'm sure you'll find him to have much better intentions than the guys you're used to."

Angel smiled again as Blue agreed to hang out. "Excellent. I'd say we're probably done here..." he turned and addressed the store keeper. "Unless you need anything else?" He would then turn back to Blue, chuckling as she talked about her upcoming time at school. "If you want, I could show you around the school. I'm guessing you're going to Murakami, right? It's the biggest school around, so that makes the most sense."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 10:16 pm

"(its not that bad if they are apart of the conversation which is why my cousin translated for my sister and I while in Russia. It feels way less awkward cause you are all apart of the conversation rather than trying to talk through someone like a tool.)" she explained causally. She chuckled and nodded "(Yeah it was pretty funny.)" she let out a silent sigh, she missed those days where she was on a team with not only her sister and cousin but on a team with her best friends, or well being on a team at all.

She nodded and sounded rather apologetic as she spoke. "(I know its just hard for me to adjust to that since where im from a family consists of a 100 people if its small and usually one family makes a single group and holds certain constants even if its just something, they were ****s and their kids will be ****s. even my family are hugely alike to the point of some immortal beings mistaking us for our ancestors due to looks and personality.)" She shrugged a bit.

"(I guess i just forget that human families are usual small and vary in every way so you can't really toss them all together. As long as he agrees that the mega gaming system of who ever made all other consoles and pc set ups into one gamins system is the true master race then I think we can get along.)" she said the last part with a chuckle. The man shook his head "Not at all you two did-" Jenny then scurried over to him and pulled out some money from one of her pouches and put a wod of money in the shopkeepers hand and held it closed for him.

"(No if ands or buts... I helped break the window, so i'm paying for a new one.)" The man looked like he had no idea what to say but a shocked thank you as she hurried over to angel's side with a smile. She then nodded to him "(Sure am and yeah i would love that! Lettuce... be off then....)" she said with a **** eating grin curling under her mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Down and Clean Up (Open)   Take Down and Clean Up (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Down and Clean Up (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next