Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Vote_lcapEpic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Voting_barEpic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Vote_lcapEpic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Voting_barEpic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 9:04 pm

A pale pink haired girl suddenly walked out of a portal in the middle of the street of Crash Alley right during five o'clock traffic. The girl squeaked and jumped up onto a car's hood and held on for her dear life until it stopped. She slid off and laid down on the asphalt, her eyes spinning in true anime fashion. After just a moment, she hopped up and pouted. "That was so not as much fun as I thought it would be!!" She giggled and skipped off the road and onto the sidewalk.

The girl started to get quite a few stares as she walked down the way with a very weird pep in her step. This community wasn't used to seeing such a bright personality around them, and it definitely made her a target for some unwanted attention.

Before she realized what was going on, she had been led down a dark alley with no escape route in sight, a burly, nasty looking man standing right in front of her. A creepy smile on his face.

"Girlie, you on the wrong side of the city."

"There's a wrong side of the city?? Is it the left side? I've always thought that lefties were a little weird... *GASP!* Is this the side of town where all the lefties live?? That's so wrong!! You shouldn't segregate based on dominate hand sides!!"

"What the hell you talkin' 'bout missy? You shouldn't be here. But I gonna teach ya why."

The man stepped forward and brandished his knife. The girl went wide eyed and bit her lip, finally realizing what he meant. Her sisters had warned her of things like this happening up here, but she had always just thought they were joking around. What was going on? This wasn't what she dreamt it would be at all. She wanted to escape to her dream world so bad, but couldn't. She couldn't even remember the incantation needed to trap him inside a world of her own design. All she could do was tremble and tear up as he got closer.

She needed help. And quick.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Miley hung from a lamp post by her tail taking a nap as she smiled contently and would probably be purring right now if she could. She hugged her box close like a stuffed animal. She after a moment yawned a slightly high pitch yawn and opened her drowsy eyes to see a girl talking to a man. She tilted her head a bit as the girl sounded shocked as she spoke to the seemingly annoyed man. she blinked seeing him take out something shiny that scared the girl. Miley then climbed down and watched closer as she fixed her glasses.

She sniffed a bit smelling salty stuff coming from her eyes... she was crying! She frowned and ran over to the two, she didn't like how the man was treating her, and she was feeling the burning passion to help her. She then leapt onto the top of a trash can nearing behind the man and leapt off it to the wall before back flipping off it to land crouched down in between the two of them and looked at the man with her black irsised eyes in a threatening manner as she held her mouth open so he could see flames building in her mouth challanging him to try something.

She didn't know much about the world outside the lab... but she knew how to fight... the men who brought her up made sure of that. She bared her teeth a bit as she growled in a manner she had seen animals due to threaten their foes to scare them off as her tail behind her stiffened and was held at an angle like a weapon at the ready to attack as well.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 11:38 pm

The petrified girl gasped as another came between her and the man. Her eyes went wide and started to glow orange in fear for the girl. She should be stronger! Here she was not even five minutes in this new world and already she needed saving. Her big sisters were right, she should never have come here. But here she was, and she couldn't just let this girl protect her like this. Yui tried to look tough too and got out her wand. Maybe he would think it was an actual weapon!

It looked like it worked. The man looked a little more shaken and growled. "Eh. Feck this. I don' need no meta chick. I'll go find me a normal." He started to back up slowly.

But when he said that he would find someone else, Yui went wide eyed. She couldn't let that happen either! If he found a girl defenseless, who knows what he would do!! The pink haired girl growled and stepped forward. "H-hey! I-If you want me come and get me!!" She didn't sound too confident, but it did the trick. His eyes were locked on hers as he made his way back. Just five seconds and a simple incantation was all it took.

The other girl would watch as the two of them fell to the ground, seeming to be asleep. What she didn't probably realize, was that Yui was putting the man through hell in his dreams, contorting the landscape into his worst nightmare.

After just a minute in the real world, they both woke up, and the stench of piss filled the air as the man went running as fast as he could. Yui blinked and looked around, blushing brightly with tears in her now crystal blue eyes. "A-are you okay?? I-I hate n-nightmares..." If the girl didn't stop her, Yui would wrap her arms around her neck and hug her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 3:19 pm

She took a step forward when he backed up to make sure he stayed back but She looked shocked at the girl when she sounded like she was telling him to fight. She saw the guy turn back around and opened her mouth wider ready to shoot fire at him but he then he and the girl fell. She quickly caught the girl and laid her down on the ground before she hit it as her flames turned to smoke and blew away as she closed her mouth looking concernedly at the girl.

She sat down by her and started to reach out to her before she woke up making her jump before then covering her nose at the smell came out of the man making her eyes water until he left. She stuck out her tongue as she held her nose with her hands that were covered in her long sleeves from the hoodie she wore. She though blinked when the girl hugged her but gently hugged her back smiling since she loved hugs.

She held her for as long as she wanted before letting her go and smiling kindly to her. Yui would notice that the girl would have looked like the old queen from the feeconic kingdom when she was 16 years old though the queen was said to have died a 100 years back but her dna was preserved till should could be brought back.

The feeconic kingdom wanting to have her back since she had saved them from the old insane king, brought their kingdom from the tribal era to a midevil one in 10 years, freed all their people from slavery, and always stopped wars one way or another before they ever reached their kingdom leaving their kingdom in a peaceful state during her rein making her a very legendary person to their people and the best queen they've ever had while her daughter that was still reining today was the 2nd best so far. Miley smiled at her as her tail waved happily in the air behind her as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 10:28 pm

No matter how splendid a city claimed or appeared to be, there would always be a shadow. That was probably a more poetic way of putting it. But Orion didn't believe for a moment that the city was completely safe, even with the giant T looking over the city. He and his brother hadn't been here too long but were already feeling more at home in the day. But he couldn't help but wonder what the city's nightlife was like. So here he was, trying to get familiar with the city's shadow. If they do decide to live here, he needed a better idea of some of the dangers he'd need to be aware of. Still, he was alittle optimistic that most of the danger would be moot with other people a stone's throw away from the city.

He was exploring this place called Crash Alley when he heard voices up ahead, one was definitely female- and he of all people would know. And the guy with the knife had the misfortune of running right into him. The burly man was quickly and promptly sucker punched onto his butt. The burly thug was about to glare up and point his knife threateningly up at whoever just dared hit him, suddenly trembling at the sight of Orion holding a pair of fireballs in his hands. "Should watch where yer going," Orion said with an even creepier grin on his face. "There be monsters out at night," he added with a deathly serious tone of voice before the thug scrambled to his feet and ran the other way.

Orion wasn't going to just let him off with JUST a warning, and gave him a parting gift in the form of giving them a case of literal hot foot. Taking one of the fireballs and crushing it, Orion pushed his hand out and sent a stream of red hot flames rolling across the ground beneath the retreating thug's feet. He'd then immediately scream, alternating between falling over from the pain of his feet and running away in terror from Orion. After that little distraction, he'd snuff the flames out mentally and walk out to Miley and Yui. There were two? And one had red hair, and a tail. Huh. That was new. "He won' be botherin' anybody fer a long time. You ladies alright?" Orion asked them with a friendly smile, a small flame floating around and giving him some light to see better in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 12:57 am

Yui looked at Miley's face a little closer and blinked, unable to resist the urge to reach out and touch her cheek. She decided to speak in Feecon, thinking that she would clearly understand it. "Y-you look just like the queen from so long ago... One of my tutors taught me of her... What's your name?" The girl was definitely entranced by her beauty.

When the new man walked up, Yui was already apprehensive. She stood up quickly, though shaking from head to toe. Her eyes still crystal blue and a few tears specked her cheeks. The girl tried to look intimidating, and stood in front of the girl that looked identical to the queen she had learned about, but she just wound up looking even more terrified. "W-what do you want? I-I already taught that one a lesson, I-I'll teach you one too if I have to..."

One thing poor Inferno didn't know, Yui had been raised in a world without men. And her first impression did not go well. Luckily for him, she was very forgiving. So as long as he didn't threaten her, she wouldn't try to get in his head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:58 am

She blinked when she looked closer at her and touched her cheek. It would feel baby soft still but certainly real. She then curiously reached up and poked her cheek in return with an innocent and curious look. Was this a thing that people were suppose to do to each other? She then spoke differently and tilted her head to one side as she tried to mimic some of her words "Y-y-y-oooo-uh..."

She seemed to not understand her but looked down to the box she held and held the black bock out to her maybe she knew what it was. "Y-oooou" She said trying the word again. The girl would recognize the box as what would look like an exact copy of the box that had the queen's dna into it, and it definitely looked like feecon craftsmanship. If this was the box this girl was most likely the brought back version of the old queen but with no memories which meant she probably didn't know how to speak either.

Miley heard another voice and leaned back and tilted her head back to look behind her without turning her head though she ended up leaning so far back she fell on hers just to see him. She looked as yuui stood between though but before she could think to much about it she saw that he had a flame floating around him and smiled brightly and scrambled up to her feet and ran up to the man excitedly pointing at his fire before blowing a super tiny flame for her mouth to show him that she too could make fire. Maybe he was like her!... what ever she was...
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:48 am

Orion didn't seem too phased by Yui's reception, the fire ebbing slightly and changing it's shape on reflex. "Yea, I saw- or rather bumped into em back there," Orion grinned as the girl with the tail bent over backward to look at him before falling. Then when she got back up and walked over to him, she made some fire out of her mouth. "Oh cool~" Orion smiled at Miley before leaning his head back and letting out a fiery belch over his head to show off. She hadn't said a word to him at all so maybe she was a mute like pops had been. "Are you both alright?" He signed to her. When that didn't work, he'd chuckle sheepishly. "How about we go someplace nicer? I think there's someplace to eat nearby," he said to Yui before making a "eating cereal" motion with his hands to convey what he was saying more to Miley.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Yui took the black box when it was offered to her, not yet actually taking a good look at it. She looked back at Miley as she fell and went wide eyed, bending down to help her up. However, it seemed that she was too late. The queen-look-alike was already bounding over to this strange man, which just had Yui more concerned. As she displayed her fire and he countered with showing off his though, the pink haired girl paused. Was he actually friendly?

She watched him sign to her new friend and smiled gently. He was. Yui instantly dropped all of her guards and giggled lightly as the sign language didn't work either. She walked up to him and smiled gently. "That sounds nice... My sister gave me some human money... How much is this?" She pulled out about a grand in twenties.

As he counted it, or just guessed, she finally looked at the black box that Miley had given to her. She was quick to put the puzzle together and looked over at her new friend. "Y-you are the old queen... but... if I'm right... You have no memories... and you don't know how to talk... so... I'll teach you! And maybe this guy can help you with your power!! My mom has control of fire, but I don't, so he'd be more help!!" She looked up at the man, now golden eyed and smiling brightly. "You'll help her, won't you?? My name is Yui, by the way! Yui Fotias!! What's yours??" She seemed much more excitable now. Like a flip of a switch.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Miley smiled happily seeing his grin as her tail waved happily showing her happiness to see what she assumed was him being happy. She then made a shreeing sound as she bounced happily seeing his blech. It was so cool seeing another person doing something like that since up till now she was the only person she knew of who could do that.

She then saw him moving his hands around so she started to wave her hands around with a bright smile and wiggled her fingers like it was some sort of dance they were doing together before blinking and realizing what the was trying to say and nodded. She was hungry so she was so up for some food! She then looked to the things yui showed off and walked over and sniffed it curiously.

Before yui began to talk to her though she just tilted her head to one side. She seemed excited about something she she bounced a bit, she liked seeing this girl excited. She smiled brightly seeing her smiling and her tail waved happily in the air as she bounced watching the two happily.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Orion blinked when she shoved money toward him, staring at the huge wad of cash now in his hand. There was... more money then he cared to count. Was this a setup? Was he about to get Punked or something? No, this would have been too elaborate and thought out to be that. Either way he had no intention of using it. He wouldn't have trouble paying for it and would give it back to her when she started to ramble on about queens and- wait, did she just volunteer him to help the girl with tail learn English or how to spit hot fire? "Wait- what?" Orion blinked again, trying to keep up with Yui's rambling.

"Slow down lass. You'll go flying off to the moon if ya keep that up. I'm Orion, or Big Red~" he introduced himself, gesturing for them to follow him. AFTER he made sure Yui had her money back. "Don' worry about money. I got it covered. Anyway, what's a couple of cute young ladies doing in a place like this?" Orion asked curiously, which could have been taken the wrong way if you knew him. Except that wasn't the case this time.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Yui giggled as she looked over and saw her friend's tail wagging happily behind her. She reached out to grab at it playfully, making sure to not actually tug on it. If she remembered correctly, Feecon's tails were very sensitive. Though, she could just be thinking about kitties. That was completely possible.

Her mind was brought back into the real world when the big guy introduced himself. She grinned up at him and giggled sweetly. "Nice to meet you, Orion or Big Red!!" She giggled at herself and then looked over at Miley, wondering what her name was. She looked on the box for any kind of clues. What was the old queen's name again? She couldn't quite remember. "For now... let's call you... Tails! That seems appropriate!" She grinned and nodded at herself with approval.

Then Big Red started talking again and she looked up at him as they began walking. She listened to his question and then shrugged. "I don't actually know where here is... I asked to be brought to Jump City... Did I make it??" She looked up at him in earnest curiosity. The girl honestly had no idea that she had landed smack dab in the middle of the worst part of town.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 4:34 am

She blinked curiously as orion seemed upset with what ever yui was saying though she wasn't sure why since she wasn't even sure what yui said. She looked between the two and while she looked at Orion she noticed yui going for her tail she lowered her tail then rose it and moved it around with a smile and a giggle before keeping it still and letting her grab it a the tip of her their wrapped a bit more around her wrist and fore arm out of instinct not knowing that this to the Feecons meant giving someone your trust. Though even if she did find out she wouldn't take it back or anything since the girl seemed nice enough.

She then noticed the man say something while the girl seemed to happily repeat it. She also wanted to say something now that she knew a different word and now another one. "Yooou Rrrr-eeeeh-duuh rrreeduh Yoou reeeeed!" She said practicing the words she seeming to repeat the tone, pitch and accent from yui and the way she first said you while doing the same for red but with how orion said it. She though paused and thought about it, why would yui reply to him with hhe same words.... it must be his name! they were telling each other names! She then pointed to herself to announce who she was before slowly starting to frown as she realized... she didn't know her name.... it never cam up while she was brought up...

She looked down and lowered her hand as she tapped some rocks on the ground with the bottom half of her skirt. Inside the box would be carvings that would read in feeconic "Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro" but to anyone else it would just look like a long message doesn't in scratched in straight lines but in different panthers and some don't that were clustered around each other. Miley blinked as the girl announced something but she wasn't sure what it was or why she was excited about so she just followed them to where ever they were taking her that had food.

((wrote this while half awake im sorry if its not well done enough or some parts are messed up
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 10:55 pm

Orion would walk slowly, he had long legs so naturally could walk pretty fast. "Aye. Red," he smiled at Miley, pointing to himself when saying Red. It was probably more confusing for Miley since he was speaking with an accent. He stopped when Miley was about to introduce herself, only to stop and have Yui come up with a name on the spot. His first thought was lil red. But that would probably confuse her if what he was thinking was right. They'd soon arrive at a nearby fast foot joint, it was highly unlikely you'd find a fancy place to eat in this neighborhood. "Anyway- you sure did make it. But ya took a wrong turn at albuquerque," Orion joked using a classic line.

Squeezing his big self through the door, he try to keep an eye on Miley (and Yui- she seemed slightly accident prone somehow) before heading up to the counter. "Food. Choose," he explained to Miley, assuming she hadn't gotten sidetracked by something or else.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Yui walked with the two of them, smiling proudly when Miley repeated Red's name back to him. She kept looking at the box though and, if no one stopped her, would walk into the middle of traffic more than just once. Finally, she exclaimed, "Eureka! Your name is Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro!" she blinked, "That's way too long and demony for humans to say... hmm... Miley Feecon! That's your name!" She giggled, proud of herself.

When they got to the food place, Yui went wide eyed and sniffed the air. "Something smells super yummy..." If Red didn't stop her this time, she'd try to climb over the counter to get to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next