Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Vote_lcapYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Voting_barYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Vote_lcapYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Voting_barYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 3:55 pm

She started yo, and Fen found himself very distracted by her downward dog position... because of her form, of course. He paused for a moment, staring dumbly at her butt-er FORM, before he realized that she was expecting him to do the same. Reluctantly, he tried it. It didn't look very complicated at least... though he imagined that he didn't look half as good as she did. He looked up again to see her form.
"I could get into this yoga thing, I think."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:13 pm

As she continued to breathe in and out slowly, Fen attempted to do the same. Surprisingly, he was able to do it, although he wasn't as close as she was. Nonetheless, it was impressive. While posing, Fen said he could get into yoga, and by his blank stare she knew what he meant. Ella used her leg to push his side, hoping to knock him over. "Loserrrr." She told him, switching her position to a bridge position. This would stretch out her back and give her arm and leg muscles.
"Have you ever heard of naked yoga? I thought about trying it but I was too self conscious." She admitted, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:26 pm

She kicked him over and he tumbled to the soft carpet, laughing. It seemed she'd caught on to his game. That's too bad. Her next pose wasn't as fun to watch, but her imitated it anyway. She talked about a different kind of yoga, and it surprised Fen so much he lost his balance and fell again. "N-naked yoga? That's a thing?"
The man was dumbfounded, but smirked at her anyway. "Well, I think that would certainly help with the yoga. I mean, all the uh... freedom! Yeah, freedom from the clothes. That makes it easier I bet. I think it'd be a great idea to try it. Certainly... how about you start? I'll uh... watch to make sure you're doing it right. Yeah. Safety first."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:08 pm

He seemed to be surprised enough to lose his balance, apparently he's never heard of it. Ella laughed and sat down, crossing her legs and looking at him. "Yeah, it's supposed to make you feel free or something. I dunno." She explained, going back into another split and leaning back. Fen then tried to convince her to 'show him' because the lack of clothes would mean more freedom or something. Ella knew he was just trying to get her naked, which in response she got out of her split and yawned.
"You know if you want to see me naked all you have to do is ask." Ella purred, scooting closer to him with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:18 pm

Fenrir chuckled as she saw through his game again. She scooted a little closer and he pulled her into his lap. He gave her a kiss, enjoying holding her. He still had no idea how he'd gotten so lucky to get himself the perfect girl. He was pretty sure he'd wake up eventually and find out it's all a terrible dream and really he's in a coma or something.
For now, though, he was determined to enjoy it as much as he could.

"Where's the fun in that? It's much better to flirt my way into it. It's my specialty, really. I'm the best flirt there is, I reckon. I practice on you all the time."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Fen pulled her into his lap, followed by a sweet kiss. She smiled up at him when he began talking. So he didn't like her being too easy? Ooohh this would be fun! "Aweee am I being too easy for you?" She pouted, climbing out of his lap and strategically brushing his crotch area with her hand.
"Well If I'm too easyyyy I think I'll just go take a shower then." Ella purred, giving him a wink and then walking off, swaying her hips. This, of course, was an invitation for Fen as well.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:40 pm

She taunted him back, knowing exactly how to get under his skin. He smirked at her as she stood and walked off, admiring the few as she strutted away. He quickly quit the yoga, following her like a lost puppy. "When you put it like that, I think I could use a shower too." He said, laughing as her followed her in. He grabbed her hips and kissed her neck.
God, he loved this woman.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4