Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Vote_lcapYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Voting_barYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Moon
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Vote_lcapYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Voting_barYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Empty
PostSubject: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:21 pm

The day after Valentines day, Ella was lying in bed with her lovely boyfriend, snuggling up to him. Her eyes fluttered open and was greeted by Fen's chiseled jaw, his eyes still shut from sleep. She didn't want to wake him so she slipped out of his grasp ever so slightly, taking her panties and one of his giant shirts to wear. After taking a moment to stretch out, Ella walked into the kitchen and looked around. Since the last time she was here, he cleaned up a bit and even restocked the fridge. Ella took advantage of this and got all the ingredients together to make chocolate chip pancakes!
Slowly but surely, she was out in the kitchen flipping pancakes, waiting for Fen to wake up. She hoped that she'd be done by the time he was out, but the smell was enough to wake anyone up. Currently she humming the lyrics to hooked on a feeling.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 pm

It seemed that Ella had a good night's sleep, but Fen had quite the opposite. He'd get comfortable, and shut his eyes, and just before he'd fall asleep there would be a horrible pain right behind his eyes that tempted him to claw them out. A few times he was so frustrated at the inability to sleep that he woke up with tears in his blankets from his claws... Not a good night, despite the wonderful send off that Ella gave him.
He'd only gotten about a collective of 2 hours of sleep when Ella woke up for the day. He was out for a bit. Just long enough for the smell of pancakes to stir him awake... and to make him aware of the terrible headache again.

With a groan, he pulled himself out of bed. His palms were bleeding from his claws clenching against them, and he rolled his eyes at that before quickly putting pants on. He'd head to the bathroom sluggishly to bandage his injuries, then splash his face with water before stumbling out to Ella. The rings under his eyes were dark, and he was already chewing his fingernails. "Morning, Love..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Flipping the final pancake onto the plate, she heard a sluggish groan followed by a good morning. Ella turned around with a smile on her face, seeing how worn out Fen was. At first her thought was what she did wrong, but then it clicked that he was most likely craving tobacco. With that in mind, Ella put down her spatula and walked over to Fen, wrapping her arms around his waste. She got up on her tip toes and kissed his chin and cheek multiple times. "Gooooood morning sunshine!" The small girl said chipperly, trying to make him feel better.
She pulled his hands from his mouth and kissed both of them before looking back up at Fen. "How about some pancakes to keep your mind off of things?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Despite his bad mood and that he was still considering ripping his own eyes out to stop the pain, Fen couldn't stop the smug smirk that appeared on his face when Ella was in his arms kissing him lightly. She pulled away his hands, kissing them too before they slid around her waist and he kissed her. "Sunshine? I don't think I quite fit that bill." He said with a half hearted laugh, walking back with her towards the wonderful smelling pancakes.
"These look great. They'll definitely help. Hopefully keep me busy enough to not claw my eyes out."

He was very thankful to have her in the mornings. That's when temptation was the worst... and he knew he had a pack somewhere in the house, not that he'd ever tell her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Despite his grumpy nature, he still pulled her in for a kiss and commented on how he wasn't exactly fitting the whole sunshine persona. Ella only chuckled and poked his nose, watching as he walked towards the pancakes. "You are my sunshine, even on rainy days." She mused, walking up behind him and putting two pancakes on her plate. Fen made a comment about him wanting to claw his eyes own, making her scowl. "That's why I'm here, so I can keep you busy." Ella teased, grabbing a fork and walking to the table.
After setting down her plate, she'd go to the fridge and look inside. "Orange Juice or Milk?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Ella remained adorable, saying he was her sunshine even on rainy days. He let out an exaggerated 'awww' to let her know he appreciated it, then made himself a plate of pancakes. "Orange juice." He answered, grabbing his own fork and heading to the seat next to her. "I gotta admit, as horrible as the quitting smoking is, you make a great distraction. First last night, then I'm waking up to chocolate chip pancakes? It's like I built you in a computer."
He said, laughing as he started to dig into the pancakes. "What do you want to do today, love?" He asked after swallowing his first bite. They tasted like heaven and his hand went on autopilot as he scarfed them down.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:49 pm

Pouring them both a glass of orange juice, Ella set it down next Fen's plate and her own, then took a seat. She listened to him as she took a few bites of her pancake, chuckling when he practically inhaled his own. Fen went on to even say that he could have practically build her in a computer, making her nudge his arm while she drank some of her juice. "As if." She replied, eating a few more bites of her pancake.
Fen asked her what she wanted to do, in which she set down her fork and looked off. "Actually... I wanted to tell you something Fen." She said somewhat nervously, not knowing how this would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Fen was eating quickly and rather messily, noting that she didn't buy his story of making her in a computer. He rolled his eyes, sure that if he did get the chance to make the perfect partner, it'd be her. He loved the girl so much. Everything about her was perfect. In fact, he almost put down these life changingly delicious pancakes to kiss her and hold her again... but she spoke before he could, looking nervous. He stopped eating and raised a brow at her, feeling worried.

"Yeah? You can tell me anything, love."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:45 pm

When she finally asked if she could ask him something, Fen also stopped eating and looked somewhat worried. Ella let out a deep breath and looked around. "I didn't think it would be this hard to do this... But man I feel bad.." She said slowly, keeping herself together. After finally taking another deep breath. "Well... I guess there's only one way to say this.. I'm pregnant." Ella blurted out, waiting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Fen went from worried to extremely concerned the more she spoke... what could be so hard for her to tell him? His mind was coming up with worst case scenarios, thinking that she was about to break up with him again... or that she had cancer or something. He didn't want to lose her, and his tired mind was expecting the worst...
Then she said she was pregnant and his eyes got wide before he breathed out a sigh of relief. He wasn't going to lose her. That was good... but, that was still pretty big news. He was quiet for a bit having no idea how to respond to that.

"That's... not that bad, right? It's not planned, and it's early, but... I kind of figured we'd have kids right? I mean, it would have been nice if it was something we'd prepared in advance for but... I think we can handle it... don't you?"
He looked at her with hope in his eyes. He didn't know what she'd say, really... If she didn't want the baby well... He figured there was options there too. He just wanted to make sure she didn't blame him for it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:19 pm

That wasn't what she expected, she expects shock, confusion, and maybe some anger. The whole point of this was to shock him so much that his craving for cigarettes would subside. Ella didn't really expect him to be... Supportive? Even if that was such an awful thing to say. Usually people there age would be flipping out by now, making Ella love him that much more.
She let out a sigh and held his face. "You're going to hate me so much.. But I lied.." She told him, looking directly at him. "Before you kill me! I read online that shocking someone stops their addiction!" She said positively, smiling like an idiot. But when she said that last line out loud, she looked off to the side with a questionable look on her face. "Now that I think about it.. They may have been talking about actual... Shock therapy... Oops." She admitted leaning in for a kiss. "I didn't expect you to be so supportive..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Fenrir took a second to realize what Ella was saying. She was... lying? Again he'd be quiet, taking a second to process this. She... wasn't pregnant? What was going on here? She explained herself, but he found himself giving her a rather blank look the whole time, not really understanding what she was saying. His head was still wrapping around the fact that she wasn't pregnant.
He opened his mouth to say something, and she covered it with a kiss. That was probably good, because he wasn't even really sure what he was going to say if he was honest. When she pulled away she said she didn't expect him to be so supportive and he let out an annoyed scuff.

"That's not funny, Ella. You can't lie about that. Jesus..." He said looking away and taking a deep breath. He was pretty mad, but when he looked at her he just couldn't even bring himself to yell at her. It was extremely frustrating. "Swear that you won't do that crap again? That's not okay, love."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Despite not yelling like he usually did with his teammates, Ella could see how angry he was in his eyes. She felt horrible but it was an honest attempt to help him. Or at least an honest mistake, but maybe baby jokes were a bad idea since their relationship was really serious. She could have done something worse, like a cancer thing or something, so at least she didn't go that route. "I'm sorry sunshine, next time I announce a pregnancy I'll jump out of a box or something." She tried to compensate, grabbing his hands and kissing them over and over.
"I can't promise it won't happen again because I do want to have babies." Ella promised him, hoping to get him happy again. "The first baby we have, you can name it okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Ella tried to make it better, but Fen couldn't help but feel even more frustrated with the situation that he found himself in. She promised him that he'd get to name the baby, and that the next time she'd jump out of a box or something... he replied with a slight grunt and a roll of the eyes. He went back to his pancakes for a bit, finding solace in the sugary distraction sufficient for a bit. Though after a few bites he felt he was done, taking the plate to the sink and putting things away.
"I was thinking about a jog in the park or around the beach today. I gotta make sure I get to the gym too, or else the coach will probably have my head. I've been a bit absent lately..."

Not to mention that he'd need to blow off some steam. It had been a while since he'd been up against a heavy bag with some loud music. That might help him not want to claw his eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:14 pm

Fen angrily started eating pancakes, making Ella feel bad. At least they had three days together, so she could make up for it, or at least try to make up for it. Nonetheless, he wanted out, and Ella wouldn't stop him, it'd probably help with his cigarette issue as well. Ella let out a small sigh and waited for him to finish, picking up their dirty dishes and putting them into a dishwasher. She'd clean up the rest of breakfast and wash the dishes, planning on cleaning up a bit before he left, and finish cleaning by the time he got back.
The small blonde would walk over to Fen and grab his arm, attempting to look threatening. "If you come back smelling like tobacco, I will beat you so hard you'll look like a pile of mashed potatoes!" Ella threatened with a scowl, trying to strike fear into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next