Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Voting_barYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Voting_barYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Ella didn't quite seem to get what he was implying, making her raise a brow at her. He'd assumed they'd be spending the day together, and figured she'd understand that he was inviting her to come running. "That was your queue to get your shoes on, love. Or off if you prefer running on the beach. Either way you'll have trouble keeping up, I'm sure."
He teased her with a wink, heading back to the bedroom to find some clothes to wear. It was a nice warm day in California, and he was considering going in just a tank top along the beach. That'd be a nice way to cool his head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 9:16 pm

Not even fazed by his threat, he said that his comment was an invitation to go running with him. She knew this wasn't the case, that he was just covering up for his angry behavior. He needed to let off steam and Ella would let him do that without bothering him. She continued to wash dishes as he got ready. "No no.. It's fine you don't have to be polite.. I'll stay here and clean." Ella said happily, wiping her hands and moving to clean the kitchen counters.
"Don't worry about it.. Really!" She said with a smile, the guilt weighing in on her. No more shock therapy... ever...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:11 pm

Fen seemed to have one last headache left before he could go on his relaxing run. Ella was beat up over how he reacted to her attempt to help. As he was picking out clothes, he let out a bit of a sigh. He just couldn't get a break, it seemed. He pulled on a tight tank top, then changed from his jeans to basketball shorts. He grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt for Ella too, returning to the kitchen and sneaking up behind her with a hug.
"Ells, I don't wanna go alone. The old ladies on the beach start mistaking me for their grandchildren and it gets a little weird. Funny tasting candy then waking up in my apartment with a limp? A truly awful experience that frankly, I don't feel comfortable risking have happen again. I need you to protect me."

And to make sure she would tag along, he decided to add in... "And they smoke like hags too. I'm not sure I could make it by. Please come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:46 pm

As Ella was cleaning the counters and getting ready to go put on pants, Fen returned and wrapped his arms around her waist. She let out a small giggle and attempted to finish cleaning, but his breath tickled her ear, making her laugh that much more. Caving in, Ella turned around and faced Fen, their bodies pressed together tightly. "Are you sure I'm not crashing in on your venting time?" She asked politely, placing her hands on her chest.
"I can protect you from the big bad smoker ladies.. But you have to pinky promise me that you want me there and you're not doing it just to be nice." Ella asked, sticking her pinky finger up.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:11 am

Fenrir smiled wide when she agreed to come with. He didn't even have to try too hard. Perfect. Maybe things would finally start going the right way for him. He reached his pinky out, interlocking hers with his and giving her his signature wink. "Me? Nice? You got me mixed up with some other pup, Love. I'm not a nice guy." He said, though he knew it wasn't exactly true.
He'd put her clothes on the table for her, glancing at his watch. "I'd stay and watch you change, but that's not exactly the workout I need right now, Love. I'll wait for you downstairs!."

He'd head down ahead, waiting at the edge of the beach for her. He'd be doing stretches while he waited... but he could feel the elderly eyes on his back already. He hoped she hurried...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:22 am

Fen said he wasn't nice, making her roll her eyes and peck him on the cheek real quick. She was glad that he was feeling better, or at least a little bit better, because she still felt like a total *#&. Ella made a mental note to make it up to him later, but was awakened from her thoughts when he said he'd watch her change. It took her a moment to realize what was going on again, making her blush fade as Fen walked out the door.
Letting out a sigh, Ella walked into his room and pulled out a sports bra. She'd get into his outfit, take her pills, and put on her deodorant before making her way to the beach. She didn't have shoes on because getting sand out of shoes was the worse, let alone running in them.

Pulling her hair into a high pony tail, Ella walked up behind Fen who was stretching, giggling a little bit. She then proceeded to smack his butt, and then jumping on his back. "Got you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Ella didn't keep Fen waiting for too long. She came out just as he was banding to touch his toes... and slapped his but, making him jump a bit. He looked at her with a raised brow, then smirked a bit. "I'm gonna have to get you back for that one, you know?" He challenged. "Here, I'll give you a head start." That way he could keep his eyes on the prize as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:09 pm

When Ella jumped on his back, she quickly rolled off of him and landed in the sand. She got up and wiped herself off, raising her eyebrow at his suggestion. A head start? Well she could probably use it... or maybe this was a trick for him to do something dirty so that she'll lose even worse... Either way, it doesn't hurt to try!
She nodded at him "Good luck keeping up with me." Ella told him with a wink, pecking him on the lips before turning and taking off. When she did first start running, sand would fly everywhere, it was pretty obvious she was using her powers to give herself a boost. So yeah, she was definitely cheating.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:43 am

She was quick to accept his challenge, making the boy smirk. She kissed him on the cheeks quickly, leaving him happily stunned for a moment, then she took off. He followed quickly after but... she was using her powers for sure. Sand was flying all over and... *&#*$, that butt. "Cheater!" He shouted, not sure she'd even be able to hear him. He ran as fast as he could, keeping up pretty well. He was a running back, after all. Running fast was his specialty.
He could not, however, use wind to push him forward. That was out of his forte. So as the other end of the beach drew near, Fen started to realize there was little chance he'd be able to win this one. He tried to think of any way he could cheat... "AH! OW! *&#*$ IT!" He yelled, stopping and falling. He held his knee like it was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:54 am

Running ahead, Ella was laughing like an idiot as she passed him, turning her head back every once in a while. Even with her powers, Fen was right behind her, he was crazy fast with all that football training. She just kept on pushing forward, well she was pushing forward, until Fen yelled out and she heard a thump behind her. Ella immediately stopped in her trails and turned around, running back to Fen. She dropped to her knees beside him with wide eyes, trying to figure out what had just happened. "Fen! Are you okay!? What happened!? How can I help!" Ella asked in a panicked tone, not knowing exactly what to do. His knee hurt, so she just needed to help him walk to his car right? Then she could drive him to the hospital!
"Let me help you get up and then I can drive you to the hospital, or we can go back inside and just ice it!" She offered, sticking her arm out for him to use.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:10 am

His plan seemed to work flawlessly, but when he saw how worried he'd made her he almost felt bad. Almost. She had lied about being pregnant not 15 minutes ago, so he could definitely give himself this one. "I think I pulled something..." He said as she got closer. She held her arm out to help him up and he took it... only to pull her backward into the sand. "Got'cha!" He said, leaping to his feet and taking off in a sprint towards the end of the beach. So much for her lead.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:08 pm

He said he thought he pulled something, making her worry for his football games, but was quickly pulled down into the sand. She wasn't quite sure what had happened until he yelled 'gotchya!, making her laugh. Sure it was a dirty move, but that's what made it fun!
Ella scrambled to her feet and chased after Fen, still using the wind to push her forward. However, with that lead, Fen was going to win anyways. When they got to the end of the beach, Ella came in a few seconds behind him, and then she flopped into the sand, rolling onto her back. She was breathing heavy and laughing. "Okay I soooooo deserved that one." She chuckled, placing a hand on her stomach. "I'll beat you next time!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:13 am

She didn't take it personally, which he loved about her. He laughed as she fell in the sand after he beat her. He was a little winded himself, but running was his forte. "I think you said that last time, Love. You should just accept it... Anything you can do, I can do better." He said, then even had the nerve to show off a flex... yeah, he might have been a little arrogant. Not really his fault. He really was the best.
"I admire your determination, though. If at first you don't succeed, please... tell me what it's like."
He teased even more, more laughing and falling on top of her, kissing her cheek quickly. God he loved this girl.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:45 am

Fen kept on bragging, which she sarcastically scoffed and rolled her eyes. He even flexed, which made her straight up laugh, she couldn't take that seriously! "Okay Gaston." She teased, going off of his cocky nature and flexing, and musical theater reference. He even went on to say that she'd always lose and asked what it felt like. Ella was trying to think of something witty to say back, but was interrupted by him falling on top of her and kissing her cheek. She let out a sarcastic huff, wrapping her arms around him. "As if."
"I know! Next time I'll just run shirtless and you'll be too distracted to do anything so I'll win! It's the perfect plan!!" Ella joked, followed by a bad interpretation of a villain laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:50 pm

Ella tried to think of a way to win, saying that she'd run topless and he'd be too distracted to win. He raised a brow at her, then chuckled at her. "If you ran topless, I'd win by default, Love. It's not all about the race, you know." He said with a laugh, then put his arm around her waist and kissed her deeply.
"But I'd love to see you try it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next