Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My “Rae” of Sunshine Vote_lcapMy “Rae” of Sunshine Voting_barMy “Rae” of Sunshine Vote_rcap 
Moon
My “Rae” of Sunshine Vote_lcapMy “Rae” of Sunshine Voting_barMy “Rae” of Sunshine Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My “Rae” of Sunshine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

My “Rae” of Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: My “Rae” of Sunshine   My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 3:28 am

My “Rae” of Sunshine 26c26910

"。。。"

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: doesn’t really have one yet on earth, and his actual name isn’t really pronounceable.
Nickname(s): Rae (Ray)
Age: only a few hundred years old, which is very very young for his kind, as they tend to live forever, being semi-immortal as they don’t tend to age.
Race: Alien Space Lich
Alignment: Neutral
Is this a canon?: Not Canon

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: has no hair
Eye Color: Neon Cyan blue
Height: 2’0”
Weight: 7 and something pounds
Other Traits: he’s a lich, but unlike earth’s rendition of a lich, he’s not necessarily a living corpse, more so he’s just skeletal and clearly alive. A walking talking, skeleton.
He doesn’t necessarily have eyes, as more so hollow eye sockets that resonate pupils made of glowing neon blue energy. This energy also projects above his eye sockets, giving him some very expressive eyebrows which are used exactly for that, expressing emotion. The way he speaks is also different in the way he doesn’t need to move his mouth much to enunciate or form words. His mouth works more like a speaker if anything, projecting his voice outward. He does not sound robotic however, as he still has a voice of his own. But it is more high pitched sounding close to that of a young boy, just with a bit more vibration to it, that’s the easiest way to explain it. What gives his kind life is the energy core that resonates inside their craniums, what kind of energy you ask? It is unclear but what is certain is that the outer layer of the core is surrounded in black energy.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins:  ʅ(・-・)ʃ  Supernatural

Powers
Telekinesis- Can grasp, move, push, pull, throw, levitate objects and matter with his mind by manipulating the energy around them. Weight limit of things he can lift so far are up to 2 tons, the weight of most vehicles.
 +psionic force field generation- can create psychic energy force fields around oneself and others, but only those who are in a 20 foot radius of him. The strength and duration of his shields depend on his mental stability, so they’ll be unbreakable until he loses concentration. He can only create one barrier at a time however.
 +psionic healing- using psychic energy he is able to heal others, but only those who are composed of living matter. He cannot however revive people, or regenerate people’s limbs.
+semi-immortal- does not age, at least not as fast as humans do, as his species tend to live for hundreds of thousands of years. And all the benefits of not having a body is the lack of maintenance he needs, as he does not need to eat or drink to sustain himself, he is also immune to most illnesses and diseases. He does need sleep to restore energy however, (he doesn’t need to sleep on the nightly or as often as humans do) only needing to recharge when he’s over exhausted himself, he’s like a battery. He can go for weeks without having to recharge, but if he uses his powers on a daily, he would have to slumber to recharge that energy. Also straining and overexerting himself will cause him to pass out then and there and be out for hours and or even days.

Skills
He’s quite a fast learner. His curiosity far exceeds that of a cat which can be both a blessing and a curse. His observational skills, or eye for detail, often notice things others would normally miss or details that don’t necessarily help with anything or need to be mentioned. He’s also quite a nimble, and speedy little demon, and with his size, kinda hard to catch, especially since he has quite impressive reflexes.

Abilities
Although his species has their own form of communication he is also able to communicate with others, using language mimicry, because his species tend to communicate telepathically, he is able to understand any language earth throws at him.
Pretty useful skill seeing as his home planet is a desolate ice covered wasteland with minimal life and traveling is a very popular hobby of his kind.
Although he can see, and hear, he is unable to smell, taste and he does not “feel” touch. So what does that translate into? Well exactly what it means, he has no nerves so he does not feel pain, he cannot be tickled, he does not experience the comfort of hugs. One reason he finds earth (more specific, humans) so fascinating.

Physical Weaknesses
Size- He is not very big, nor physically strong, ranging only 2’0”. He can be easily picked up, injured, and worse, if you can get a hold of him. His bones are only slightly more durable than that of a healthy adult human.
Inexperience- He is not able to lift very much at the moment as he has not had the proper training as he was never introduced a mentor on his home planet. Learning on his own he is only able to lift the maximum of 55lbs/24.9kilograms. That’s right, not much at the moment. Don’t make fun of my baby, he’s pushing himself and training hard.
Psionic healing- this power uses a lot of energy and strains him to the point of exhaustion, and being very young and inexperienced, at the moment he is only able to heal minor fractures, scrapes and bruises, and only a few in a lengthy period of time. He is unable to heal himself.
He is semi-immortal, meaning he does not age, nor wither, however he is still able to be killed off, but not by normal human means. Yes gunshots, bats, and anything else physical will still injure his skeletal form, but not kill him unless aimed at the head.
His cranium is what harbors his life essence/energy, so if his head was to be cracked open, or damaged to certain degree, his energy would weep out and thus he would cease to be, his body a lifeless corpse.

Mental Weaknesses
Afraid of failure, and is also insecure about his height. Is also very inexperienced and fears he will never reach his full potential when it comes to using his powers.
Has a phobia of lightning/thunder storms.

Equipment
Doesn’t really carry much, but you will always see him carry his yellow scarf on him. He will wear that thing everywhere, all the time. He will not let go of his yellow scarf, why? It’s a long story.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
He is super curious, more curious than the common house cat. This curiosity really does give him the personality matching that of a young child. He is also very observant, making him a fast learner. He treats everything as a new experience and he loves living on earth, as scary and foreign as it is. His kind are actually very lazy, peaceful beings, kinda what happens when the majority tends to live for hundreds of thousands of years with no interest in conquering, or any violence and tribulations, so this actually helps Rae give off a very calm, naive and accepting, kind of vibe. Why look for trouble? Sounds troublesome :P
He loves nature, it’s such a new concept to him as his planet is covered in ice and of course they have their own life of animals and plants, but the amount of species on Laslora, are nothing compared to the amount on earth! He also loves wearing baggy earth clothing over his own spacial uniform, especially hoodies with giant pockets! He is fascinated by pockets, to be able to carry things around with out using your arms, or powers, or storing things in your rib cage, (yes rib cage, what else are you gonna use it for?) but aw man, it’s great!

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: They don’t really have families as they are not brought into this world the normal way most things are. They do not have parents, nor siblings, nor lineages. They do however form triads, that are similar to that of a family/companionship consisting of three members. These families are called trios.

Place of Origin: Laslora (an icy planet, galaxies away)

History
Like I said he hasn’t been around long, well, not what their kind would perceive as long anyway. A few hundred years is still an inexperienced infant in their eyes. And as I stated before they don’t tend to reproduce like most beings on earth do, heck, they don’t reproduce at all. They are more so brought to life by some forms of rituals, by what you ask? It is unsure as the means of how their kind was created was lost long ago by ones they now just mention as the ancient ones.  Liches however are still appearing on Laslora in a range of one every hundreds of years, but no one is sure how or why their kind is still being produced, but they tend not to question it as they are just happy and grateful whenever a new one of their kind shows up. Rae was the most recent lich to have been brought to life.

«««Sample RP»»»

Last edited by Ninja on Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My “Rae” of Sunshine   My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 2:47 pm

So as I mentioned in the discord, there is no details on how strong barriers are, or how much weight can be lifted. I also noticed in the Physical Weaknesses you explained that he was semi-immortal and that the only major way of killing him is to break the skull.

ANY benefits he has based on his species needs to be listed and explained in his "powers" sections, please.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: My “Rae” of Sunshine   My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 6:31 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My “Rae” of Sunshine   My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 6:41 pm

My “Rae” of Sunshine 30dfaz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My “Rae” of Sunshine   My “Rae” of Sunshine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My “Rae” of Sunshine
Page 1 of 1