Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_lcapYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Voting_barYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_lcapYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Voting_barYou Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 9:18 pm

After her genius plan was thrown out there, Fen shot down the idea saying he'd win either way. She let out a huff and was about to say something snarky, but was stopped by Fen's lips crashing into her own. When he pulled away she elbowed him in the chest, lightly, and gave him a frown. "Excuse you! I'm going to beat you fair and square! And no kiss can stop me!" Ella exaggerated, playing around of course.
Of course Fen said he'd like to see her try, making her blush slightly with a giggle. "Stop teasing!" She told him, pecking his cheek and cuddling up closer to him. In that moment, she could hear the ocean waves crashing and the sound of Fen's chest rising and falling. Looking up at him, her sunshine, she couldn't help but hum the song.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 9:57 pm

She told him to stop teasing and he rolled his eyes at her. "Oh, I'm the one teasing? I thought you were the one that just threatened to run down the beach topless, weren't you?" He countered, poking her sides to tickle her. "And I'd like to think you'd stop for any kiss that I offered." He added with a wink.
All good things though... "Fen! Is that you? You look just like my grandson!"

The color drained from the boys face and he froze. "We need to run."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:07 pm

"It was a good strategy!" Ella countered, chuckling at him. Fen continued to sway Ella, but only to stop dead and color draining from his face. She heard the lady call out to him and she raised an eyebrow. It was just an old lady? What was the big deal?
Ella got to her feet and offered her arm to pull Fen up, when she did she'd interlock their hands so it wouldn't be able to run off without her. "Run away? Why don't we stay and chat, she seems like such a nice person." Ella teased, sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Fenrir was planning on running, but Ella held his hand tight. "Nononono... she seems nice, but those boney fingers of death are anything but. Don't let her fool you with her fake pleasantries."
But alas, it was too late. The old lady was already closing in on the two. The chance to escape was lost. She wpre thick sunglasses with purple rims that matched her whacky purple hair. The smell of death lingered, but that wasn't all...

"Come here young man, I haven't seen you in forever! You haven't been hiding from me have you?"

"N-no ma'am. I would never."
Then the attack came. Her boney fingers grabbed Fen's cheek in a death grip as she pulled on his face. "You've gotten so tall! And don't be rude, boy, introduce your friend!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Like usual, Ella got her way just by holding him there, and Fen was left to face his worst enemy. The creepy lady approached them, and by the look of it she at least had 14 cats. Ella covered her face to laugh when she grabbed Fen's cheeks, asking how tall he's gotten and how she hadn't seen him in such a long time. It was like the grandma he never had! Or the weird Aunt that only shows up when food was being served!
Seeing him go from 'Run away!' to 'No ma'am' was equally historical, adding to the laugh. "Oooh yeah Fen, why don't you introduce your friend?" Ella teased, this being the make up point for him beating her in the race.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Fen shifted awkwardly, pulling his face away from the woman's grip despite the pain it caused. He sent Ella a fierce glare. "This is Ella. She's my girlfriend." Then he remembered something and gave a sly smirk. "She's a cheerleader. Just like your daughter was. Isn't that cool? Small world. Ella, this is Sharon. My most favorite neighbor."

Sharon lit up at the news that Ella was a cheerleader. "Ohhhh dear, you look just like her too oh come here you!"
The old lady pulled Ella into a hug, and there was no way Ella wouldn't notice the distinct smell of cat pee on her, and how unnaturally cold she was.
"You must come inside, I'll show you all her high school pictures. You look so much like her!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Seeing him act like this was so hilarious, Ella was laughing almost the entire time. Of course, that'd all come to an end when Fen threw her under the bus and told the lady she was a cheerleader. Ella cringed when Sharon pulled her into a hug, smelling the cat pee and loneliness radiating from her old track suit. When she finally let go of her, Ella clung to Fen's side and watched as she invited her to the house, talking about old high school photos and such. Usually Ella would be okay with this kind of thing, but her little joke went far enough. "Mrs. Sharon, Fen and I have some homework to catch up on, but I'll gladly come over next weekend! I'd love to meet your pets!" Ella said optimistically, pulling Fen away from the ladies and speed walking towards his house.

"You oweee me oneeee~"
She mused, practically skipping.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Ella was quick to try and duck out when she was the victim of Fen's overly affectionate elderly neighbor. They made their great escape with haste, which was good because the lady was just reaching into her purse to fish out the pictures that she carried on her. The distraction worked in their favor, as Fen and Ella were able to get to the apartment before she'd even realized that they'd ran off. Ella was actually quite good at escaping old ladies. Maybe a new super power?
"I owe you? Hah. Hardly. You owe me! My cheek still hurts. Next time I say run we just gotta bolt, see? You were holding me back."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Ella pulled him up the stairs into his apartment, rolling her eyes. "If I listened to you without questioning it, I'd probably be dead... or naked... or both!" Ella complained, although it was a complete joke. When they finally got into the apartment, she let out a sigh and walked over to his couch. She flopped down on it, face down, and began laughing. "I can't believe I found out another one of your weaknesses! Silver and Old Women!" She said, although it was muffled with her face in the couch. She was tired from a long day, sore from the previous night, and honestly just wanted some alone time with Fen.
However, the girl flipped over with wide eyes. "We should do Yoga!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:43 pm

She was probably right. If she'd listened to him without questions she'd be naked way more than she already was... and that was saying something, considering how often he got her naked already. "I don't have weaknesses. Just inconveniences. Some of which burn my skin. I can't help that I'm a badass horror film monster." He said with a shrug.
Then she suggested Yoga. He quirked a brow, but plopped down on the floor in front of the couch, leaning his head back to look at her. "Yeah, I'll be honest. I haven't been doing much Yoga practice."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Weaknesses, inconveniences, same difference. Ella parted her legs so that he could lean on the section of the couch while he talked to her. She absent mindlessly ran her hands through his hair, playing with it while listening to him. His hair had gotten really long, and it was always so soft. She needed to still his conditioner. "Well let's start now then! Being flexible is really good for football players!" She mused, kissing his forehead and walking around him. She'd then sit in front of him, except instead of being a normal human being, she plopped down in a perfect split. "Before we start we need to stretch, so start stretching!" She ordered him, placing her head on her leg, grabbing her foot, and still remaining in a split position.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:22 pm

When she said that they needed to stretch before they got started, he felt a little uneasy. Last time they did Yoga together it was mostly just breathing exercises.
Then to make things worse, she plopped down into a split. Great. She was the queen of stretching, and he had a bad feeling that this exercise would leave him sore in muscles he didn't even know he had. "Alright..."

He sat down in the best split that he could, but really he was just sitting with his legs spread out. Then, attempting to mimic her, he reach to touch his foot. He was close! Close, but no cigar.

"Jesus, how do you do this? A pup wasn't built to bend this way, love."
He hoped that this was the hard part.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:27 pm

When she began her daily stretching routine, Fen tried to mimic her, making her laugh. Ella sat up and pulled him with her, shaking her head. "You aren't supposed to bend that way because you haven't trained like I have." She explained, bending forwards so while she was in a split position, her face touched the ground in front of her. This was simply an example, so she sat up again to face him. "You should start out with basic things like you do for football, like stretching your legs and touching your toes. The more you do it, the easier it gets!"
As Ella was doing this, she continued some more stretching before stood up and did the scorpion dance pose. This was pulling her leg over her back and touching her head. "Are you ready to start?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:00 pm

Fenrir let her help him, getting pulled forward until it started to hurt. Then he pulled back with a slight curse. This stretching thing was strange. She told him to start doing easier stuff, and he sighed with relief. He did his usual stretches, putting his feet forward and reaching to his toes. He'd gotten close, but couldn't quite reach his toes.
The she stood up and did another inhuman stretch before asking if he was ready to start.

"...eh?" He asked, eyes wide. "You mean we haven't already started?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:28 pm

He asked if they had gotten started, which she giggled in response. "I guess you could say that, but this is where the real poses come in handy!" She told him, bending over so that she was in a downward dog position. Ella proceeded to take several deep breathes so calm down, allowing her feet to completely touch the ground. "Try this, but don't stretch your legs too much, you might pull a muscle."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]   You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Are My Sunshine (Bloo) [IS]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next