Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sunshine [Complete] Vote_lcapSunshine [Complete] Voting_barSunshine [Complete] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sunshine [Complete] Vote_lcapSunshine [Complete] Voting_barSunshine [Complete] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sunshine [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character
Name: Sunshine
Code Name: Archivist
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sunshine [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine [Complete]   Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:53 pm

"I can has book?"

Sunshine

Sunshine [Complete] 2elgwpi

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Sunshine
Nickname(s): Sunny, Arch, Snuggle Bug, and fluffy.
Codename: Archivist
Alias(es): Teh Lil Librarian
Classification: Altered Felis Catus
Affiliation: Chaotic Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Generically modified orange fur to ensure maximum snugglez.  
Eye Color: Hazel
Gender Male
Height: 9.1 Inc
Weight: 5 Lbs
Other Traits: His fur is unnaturally soft and has a elevated body temperature then normal felines.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Altered Feline Physiology - Being genetically born in the labs of Evergreen Inc. has resulted in higher capabilities then other cats. While childlike he is able to speak like a normal human as well as having childlike intelligence.

Enhanced Strength -  Sunshine is able to use his wittle paws to push and/or pin objects bigger than him up to ten tons.

Enhanced Durability - The biologist at the Evergreen Inc. knew that Sunshine small form would not last long in such a rugged world. So they modified his body structure to withstand pressure up to ten tons maximum.

Happy Smiles - Sunshine is able to cause an immediate euphoria via body contact, which intensifies the longer one is exposed to Sunshine fur, and lasts long after separation from Sunshine.

Tickling Inducement - By nibbling or using his paws, Sunshine is able to cause involuntary twitching movements and/or uncontrollable laughter.

Tranquility Inducement - Sunshine fur can induce powerful feelings of tranquility in others, allowing Sunshine to keep others calm and peaceful.

Papyrokinesis - From his time as a archivist and some biological intervention. Sunshine is able to manipulate paper within a 12 feet radius. He can fold paper to tiny sizes to put in his saddle bags to carry it around. No matter how much he folds a pieces of paper it will never get any dents or gain any thickness when folded.

Projected Thermography - Sunshine usually had a hard time writing things down. So he learned how to imprint words without scribing tools onto papers with his physic powers.

Lingual Intuition - Like cats being able to mimic 90 different sounds, Sunshine is able to speak and read any languages

Skills:

Kung-Fu Kitty - Sunshine favorite book series is the Warriors. Inspired by the cat clans Sunshine has formed his own form of combat that is a combination of techniques that is shown in the books.

Kitteh Powah - Sunshine has the traits of a normal cat such as agility, hunting, and the like.

Snuggling Expert - Sunshine has trained in the art of snuggles. Knowing the most comfortable positions and areas to ensure top efficiency.

How can you resist this face? - With his adorableness Sunshine is very good at wining peoples heart over.

Weaknesses:

The Red Dot - Even with his intelligence Sunshine can still not comprehend the elusive red dot. Therefore any appearance of this dot shall enthrall Sunshine and will proceed to hunt down the dot.

The Lil Ball of Fluff - Sunshine is an small creature. Any shock wave or kick can send the lil guy flying.

Catnip is love, Catnip is life-  If cats has a drug problem it would be catnip. The same applies to Sunshine. Give Sunshine any form of catnip to make him go rolling head-over-tail in kitty bliss for a good ten minutes.

An Heart Too Cold - His happy smiles only works half of the time for those who are very evil.

Equipment:

A small green saddle bag use to store information or other tiny items. Sunshine calls his bag the "Hidden Library".

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Imagine for a second, a ball of fluff with sugar, spice, and everything nice. Add a bottle of cuddles and you have Sunshine. With the mentally of a young child he is very active and vocal. His innocence protects him from the dark side of life, making him very naive.

Strengths:

- Emphatic
- Affectionate
- Cheerful
- Courageous

Interests/Habits:

Sunshine love to read books, especially about cats. Like a normal cat he loves to explore and hunt outside. This usually lead him to be seen apparent in the city parks. If he is not seen outside then he may be at a library taking a nap in his hiding spot.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Ainsley [Adopted Father]
Was born in an gene pod at Evergreen Inc.
Place of Origin: Evergreen Inc. Headquarters located in Scotland.
History:

Once upon a time in the Highlands of Scotland. There was scholar named Ainsley. Ainsley is a lonely soul, often burying his nose in the many tomes. Recently his cat died. many feels were felt that day. One day he was greeted by a scientist of the Evergreen Inc. who was looking for smart individuals in aid of their research. When asked on the specifics of this research he was given the a brief outline of their goals. Achieving a perfect balance of bliss in the lives of people.

Many studies ensured soon after, biological schematics and theories has become a part of his daily life. When one of their project dates draw near they discuss of what specimen to uphold their ideals. Ainsley offered the remain of his dead cat, because what better represents cuteness then a cat?  Several months later after much trail and error they finally manage to create Sunshine. They ran some tests to ensure that Sunshine is healthy by having it around in the studies interacting with other people.

Having been adopted by Ainsley the young feline spent a lot of time in his studies. The advance brain formula has given him a growth in intelligence, making him able to read and sort documents. But most of the time he would act as a regular house cat. This includes snuggle times and hunting the dreaded red dot.

When the scientists mark Sunshine a success they used his chemical compounds to make antidepressant and test them on those with crippling depression. The results have been great, after interacting with the drug, the test subjects have returned completely cured with a very positive outlook on life. This is not yet released to the public since they are still testing it.

Meanwhile Sunshine is still enjoying life like a normal cat. One day the superiors of of Evergreen Inc. decided to place Sunshine in Jump City to observe the effects of Sunshine entering new territory. Sunshine is unfazed by the placement and is determine to make the city a better place, one hug at a time.

Sample rp:

"I, Teh greatest kat ov all has finally findz Iz prey!"

The little ball of fuzz crouched low to the ground, ears and eyes locked on to his target. There before him was the twitching red dot upon a table leg. Tail flickering, muscle bunching, and the small shuffling of his paws as he prepares himself to pounce on the unsuspecting prey. With an high pitch mew he lunge with all his might and brought his front paw down hard on the target. The table leg never stood a chance against the fierce might of the kitten. It's leg cracked in two as Sunshine drove his paw through it. Determine to catch his prey once and for all.

As the dust settle Sunshine still has his paw planted on the spot he assumed was the dot. Shock was apparent as he lifted his tiny paws to see the red dot gone yet again! Sunshine threw his heads towards the heaven and gave a fierce roar, which in truth was just loud mewling.

"Im gonna katch u wan dait dot!"

Last edited by Archivist on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine [Complete]   Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:19 am

Claimed in the name of the Silver King. Expect a reply soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine [Complete]   Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 4:23 pm

We have a few more edits that need to be made. His powers of physiology and psionic mastery have too many sub-powers. From each of these lists, we can choose one ability to be the main power, with 2 additional sub-powers for each. Here's what I've got:

Physiology:
Flight
Inter-dimensional travel
Immortal- comes back to life if destroyed
No need for air or food
Bypass barriers
Stealth-can’t be seen on cameras
Tentacles
Sanity-sapping feature of tentacles

Psionics:
Telekinesis
Gaining info by touching people
Squeezing their hearts and souls (not quite natural)
Immune to psionics
Mental trap to make psions go insane by entering his mind
Rifts
Controlling computers with a touch
Innate Multilingualism- technically a sub-power, although a weak one.
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine [Complete]   Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:26 pm

Hello Dar, I just want to start off by saying thank you for taking you're time to review this. You have been very helpful and you have given something to think about. To test this hypothesis I went to look at every character in the Active forum to see what is considered the limit. Therefore my conclusion is that I have gone too far with this character and it is not suitable with the rest of the characters. It is a eye opener since from my perspective I thought I had too much restriction but in truth I put too much stuff on the app. I given long description which should have been simple explanation on the power not the back story. So while I am not abandoning this app idea I am going to change a lot of it. So thank you for you'r review and I will try to keep the revamp down to earth a bit. :3
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine [Complete]   Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:27 pm

I am done revamping it. I hope it's not too crazy this time. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine [Complete]   Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Sunshine [Complete] Toph_a10
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine [Complete]   Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Sunshine [Complete] Harley11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine [Complete]   Sunshine [Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine [Complete]
Page 1 of 1