Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 8:50 am

The boy gives her a friendly hug back."Same here!" As she skips to the diner, he calmly follows her.When they enter, the halfling waves hello to the cook."Ey there,bud!! Got a new friend?" " Yep!!" Toji grins at Harpy."So, whatcha want? I'm buying."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:24 am

She bounced as she smiled happily as he made it over and smiled to the cook waving. "Hiyah mistah!" She then looked to the menu and then thought for a long while before answering. "Can I get a triple fat patty, extra tomato, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, relish, but hold the mayo? Oh and A side of fries and a lemonade?" She asked with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:50 am

The guy nods, ringing the order up. Looking at Toji,he grins."The usual, kid?" Toji grins back."You know it!!!" Nodding,he rings the order up,accepting the money the halfling passes to him."Aight,you kids go grab a table. It'll be out shortly." Toji nods.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Harpy smiled brightly and waved to him as she started to walk to a table and he started to cook. "Right thank you sir I look forward to eating the masterpiece you create!" She said kind and sweetly as she walked with a skip in her step to a table and sat down looking to toji as he would join her. "That man was nice."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 8:57 am

The man laughs."Ah,that's nice of ya!!!" Toji grins,following her over,nodding as he sits down." Yep!!! I come here from time to time.?.The foods great and so is the service." He hums happily,nodding."So...what kind of music do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:04 am

"And it's nice of you to go out of your way to make us food so thank you sir!" She said in a happy peppy tone and bright smiled She giggled and nodded. "I can tell already! I think I might come here more often now too!" She then looked off thinking as she tried to think for a moment before exclaiming I like the band called BabyMetal! I normally am not too into certain genres but I really do adore That band! What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:20 am

Toji grind, nodding."Yep!! This place's food is pretty enjoyable."As she thinks, the food arrives. Toni's was a mix of catfish, shrimp, and crab pieces. Licking his lips, the halfling takes a bite,humming happily and taking a drink of Rootbeer. Looking up, he tilts his head."Babymetal? Haven't heard that band before...I'm into underground rap,mostly.Im listening to the Arsonists right now."

( Real group!! You oughta che k them out.^^)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 5:29 am

Harpy smiles and looks to the waiter and smiled "Thank you sir!" she then took a massive bite out of her hamburger and smiled brightly swallowing her food and looked back to the waiter. "Please tell the cook that his food is as amazing as I hoped it would be and then some!" She then drank some of her lemonade and smiled giggling at his confusion at the band and pulled out her phone and opened her youtube app as she took another bite and showed him the screen.

"Many Americans don't and I only found them when I was in the weird part of youtube like a 4 am and everything didn't make sense anymore cause all the videos were getting reeeeeally weird and then everything was basically starting to be only in japanses in text and language then I ran across the band after watching a video that was about some 5 year old japanese girl killing her whole family then eating her pet alive.... it was all fake.... IIIII think.... either way I found the band and quickly fell in love with it I have even memorized the lyrics to their songs and the dances they do. But when I say Lyrics I mean Japanese ones cause I like the mystery of never knowing what the heck they are saying." She said before hitting play on the video.

"This is one of my favorite songs of their's." She said showing him the video "It's one of their lest weird videos, theres one where theres a cursed neck brace that makes you want to put it on and when you do you uncontrolibly constantly head bang an then turn evil I guess? besides the neck brace I loved the lead singers outfit in the video. But what do you think?" She asked with a smile.

((No lie there's a litterally music video they have about a cursed neck brace that possesses you. IF you want I can link it to you in my next post but heres the video she shows him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Toji tilts his head curiously."Huh!!! That's certainly a interesting way to find music!!" Then she shows the video. He watches, tilting his head. Hmm? Was the video based on kitsune myths?"Huh.....interesting sound....I bet the song has a cool story to it!" He grins, pulling out a iPod and scrolling through it ."If we're showing off our bands...check this out!"He passes her the device.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNmW6GQuCjk

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 9:01 pm

She nodded "I know right? but its now a cool story to tell now too. and maybe but i'd rather keep it a mystery on what the story is, its more fun that way." she leaned over and watched the video as she ate her food. "That's pretty cool music, I may listen to it while i work on my next move in a game I'm playing with a good friend of mine."

She leaned back and thought for a moment as she ate before speaking up. "You know... speaking of the game... do you mind if I ask your opinion on something?" If he said yes shed continue. "The game I'm playing with my friend feels one sided. I don't want to go easier on him but it feels like if I don't he won't win and one sided games aren't fun but neither are ones where others go easy on you. I don't want him to know this but I really want to see him win!"

She frowned then looking down "I've been having so much fun with him and he plays his role so well too! Better than anyone else has! but it feels like its not enough foe him to win....I can't wait to see the look on his face when he wins and when he learns that the reason why I started the game was to help him learn a lesson cause if he played the game with others they may have horribly beaten him to the point of him not wanting to play any more games. I mean I've even hinted towards it so much but he still hasn't caught on."

She drank some of her soda and laid her head back on her seat. "I'm mainly just want to see him win because when he wins I can take the next step to start the next game where we are both on equal skill levels and we can really have an intense and indepth game that maybe even his friends and family can join in on and have fun too! I mean some times it feels like he just gets so frustrated with the game he doesn't want to play anymore but I don't want to just stop the game cause I know once he wins he'll feel better and be better for it." She explained looking to toji now. "What do you think I should do...?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Toji nods, grinning."Yep!!! They're very good!!!The flow is excellent. And you know, its not.....brainless."Excitement gleamed in his eyes, and he grinned. It was obvious he was passionate about it."Rap.....it...it tells a story, you know? It rised up as a way for those living on the streets to share their stories, tell the sights they see.And there's so many ways to express yourself with it..." He clears his throat, grinning sheepishly."Sorry...huh?" He listens, nodding."I see......Hmmmm...." The boy leans back, considering, then nods."Maybe go easy....He sounds like he may need it, you know? And there's no harm in being nice to a friend."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 2:17 pm

She blinked as he talked about rap and smiled then a genuine smile not just a fake one she commonly used. She saw the passion in the look of his eyes he felt towards rap, it wasn't as beautiful as blood streaming from a severed limb but to him it was and she could respect that. She then thought about his advice and nodded sighing and thinking a bit. "Yeah.... Though if I go easy on him he might not learn what i want to teach him, but I just hope that if I go easy on him he doesnt feel cheated out of a good game."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Toji smiles as she thinks, nodding."Yeah.....I'm sure he'll figure it out. Sounds like a bright guy, he just needs a little help. And I'm sure he wouldn't mind you helping him either." The boy grins, then finishes his meal, humming happily at that taste of the food.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 3:26 pm

She smiled then and sat up nodding. "Yeah that's right! Well then I guess I'll give him a bit of help now." She said as she finished her food. "My friend has pale skin and freckles." She said looking him right in the eyes as she said it. It might mean nothing to Toji but what he didn't know is that if he ever brought up his new friend heather to hotwire and hotwire suspected her and heard about what she just said along with that her friend had pale skin and freckles if hotwire was smart enough he could use the information to link everything together to figure out who she was.

It was more of a bear trap of a hint. He wonders un effected as he once did unknowing of where to go until he steps on the info, the bear trap and then like the info it steps down suddenly and hits him on what the answer is, he just had to find the bear trap and step on it though it would be probably easy for him when he found it that she was just giving the info out just to make sure hed find it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Toji grins."Alright!!!" He finishes off his drink, humming happily as he does so, and grins at her."Hope you enjoyed the meal!" Then she says her friend has pale skin and freckles."Huh? He does? That sounds a lot like my brother!!" The boy nods. Strange coincidence!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next