Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Vote_lcapHi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Voting_barHi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Vote_lcapHi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Voting_barHi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask)   Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 6:42 pm

It was Saturday and that meant no classes and normally planning out future crimes that now could classify as working on extra credit but she felt like just taking in the last few warm days before things cooled down for the winter. One can only work so many weeks in a row before-

She paused as she passed by a boy with orange hair and freckles she already being on a first name basis with the boy though it was only a one sided relationship. She knew so much about him, but she still was missing some very important info from him...

She smiled and turned on her heal and walking over to him and then along side him. "Hiyah I'm Heather what's your name and favorite color?" She asked smiling to him. She was near eye level with him being only an inch shorter than him.

She wore her normal civilian clothes that consisted of a green joker short sleeve shirt with purple long sleeves attached to it, on the front was joker in a barnie suit without the head holding out his hands to the air smiling his joker smile and in purple text with a white boarder it said

'LOOK I'M BARNIE!' which was a reference to the color format of the shirt that matched both barnie's and the jokers color scheme and a reference to his costume. She had on tan cargo pants with black suspenders hanging from them the top part of them covered by her shirt and her shoes were converse with a chibi version on the sides of them and the words on the side reading.

'Some people call me a pain, but I really am just Bane!' Her hair was up in a spiked out pony tail and she had her hair folded over to one side. she had countless piercings on her face but had beautifully deep blue eyes with light eye make up and a smile that seemed innocent enough. But one thing was a big point about her that the boy wouldn't truly notice...

She was looking the normal way she usually does and her face for once was her own.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask)   Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:15 am

Harmon was taking his first day off in a long time. The others were picking up his slack today, and he was sitting in the park. It was so calm he'd almost forgotten what peaceful was. A bird flew over head, and for a second Hotwire cringed. It had only been a week since that bizarre bird girl incident, and all leads had gone cold on him, though the database was passively checking for any developing cases surrounding bird people.

But today wasn't for worrying. It was for relaxing. Enjoying the sun, the grass, the girl popping up next to him and bugging him about his name and favorite color.

So much for relaxing.

"Gah! What the- Where did you- who are-" He spluttered
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask)   Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:27 am

Heather giggled at his shout clearly finding it funny, Oh how she loved the sight of seeing him scared though to him it would just seem like a harmless giggle. She plopped down next to him smiling her innocent smile. "What is a female trying to make conversations with you, where did is from the path down that way I just walked by you and well I must say I wanted to try and talk to you cause you look like that Hotwire guy from the Titans."

"I've only seen pictures from afar in news papers and on T.V on the news so it's a bit hard to tell if you just look like him or if you are him. And who is like I said before, my name is Heather, so you wanna tell me your name and favorite color oooor are you gonna keep saying incomplete sentences?"

She said teasing him with a smile. She found it hilarious that he had been trying so hard to look up leads on her before and found nothing but here she was, sitting next to him, in all civillain wear, her face on display, and she was just handing him answers to all his questions, he even got to hear her name twice and yet the big kicker, was that he had no idea who she really was which was super funny to her and what helped fuel her bright smiled she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask)   Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:54 pm

This girl was bizarre. And given his experience, that was saying something. But then she started noting the similarities between him and hotwire. And after the month he had, his alter ego was something of a touchy subject. So naturally when she brought it up, he stoically... flinched.

"What? H-hotwire? You're kidding! I look nothing like him."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask)   Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:57 pm

She blinked at the flinch but before she could ask about it he started to talk and giggled a bit and notices a newspaper on the ground and grabbed it. She then held it up for him to see the front page with a picture taken from afar of Hotwire and some other titans. "Look see you two look a lot alike, same hair style and color, some skin color, same figure and facial structor." she looked closer squinting her eyes at the smallish photo.

"Its hard to tell but i think he has freckles in this photo too." She backed up and held up the news paper like she was comparing him to the photo. "if you two aren't the same then you two must be related or something cause you actually look scary alike. Which is hard to find in other heroes and people due to masks." She thought a bit rubbing her chin and held up a finger.

"Maybe every hero in the world has someone out there that looks like them but protects them by wearing a mask so no one attacks their doppelganger thinking they are them!" she then blinked. "but if that's true then your hero doppelganger must not care about you since he doesn't wear a mask..... Hotwire must be a jerk then if that true cause you're actually really nice cause by now my friends would have hit me by now for throwing out some weird theory out there and or for just annoying them by talking so much but you've been super nice and haven't hit me or yelled at me once!"

She said smiling brightly walking back over to him. "But don't worry about my dumb theory, cause if it's true." She put up her fists and got into a very poor and laughable fighting stance. "I'll knock the guys out who try to hurt you!" she said with a comedic serious face on seeming to no longer be trying to connect Hotwire to himself but was now thinking he was just another civilian now and was determined to protect him with skills she seemed not to have what so ever not even having any muscles at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask)   Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Harpy But you Don't Know That (HW/Ask)
Page 1 of 1