Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Harpy vs Akunin Vote_lcapHarpy vs Akunin Voting_barHarpy vs Akunin Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Harpy vs Akunin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:49 am

Setting: The contestants were transported to a large area of weird topography. The ground did not seem to be comprised of dirt, but instead of a large biological substance. There were trees scattered about, but they were unlike any trees they had ever seen. They had no branches, and extended far into the sky, in addition to growing lopsided.

In truth, they were on the body of an astronomically large person, and they were so small in comparison to this person that the body had its own atmosphere.
First Blood: Harpy
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:21 am

Gilda stretched her wings in the new area. It was certainly weird. She had never been somewhere with trees taller than she could fly. She had assumed it wasn't even possible. She was seeing it right now though. "Weird." she said. Even with her enhanced sight she couldn't see a thing. She kicked the surface. "Weirder." what kind of trees didn't grow with dirt?

She then took to the air quite suddenly, looking to her enemy who...also had wings. "I am Gilda! Thangarian Warrior! Surrender now and I promise not to kill you." she yelled out to him, examining him at the same time. She still paid specific attention to his wings. That would be fun.

"Nice wings. Almost as good as mine I bet."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Kyte looked towards the Harpy, the opponent that was chosen for him by the ominous voice. The voice was a bit darker than last time, seemingly a bit more sadistic. Even in his long years of coming to the tournament, he had never heard the voice before.

Something's up.

Harpy then started to say things were looking weird, before taking to the air. She addressed him, introducing herself, but her name was blanked out as if it were never said. She did, however, say that she was a Thanagarian warrior, and that if he surrendered now, she wouldn't kill him. Before he responded, she also complimented his wings.

They unfurled, and he looked at them for a moment, before returning his gaze to her. He pressed his index and middle finger into his right palm, bringing out Sekaikui slowly, and hauling it over his shoulder.

"I apologize. But I never surrender."

The sclera of his eyes went black, further framing his crimson irises.

"I am Akunin. You could call me a demon warrior. I challenge you for honor, and a good fight."

"And I thank you for appreciating my wings. Yours are deserving of great praise as well."

Kyte thrust Sekaikui into the ground in front of him, before putting his right fist into his hand, and making a bow. He had seen Gilda from the spectator's booth. There was a lot she could do that would give him problems. She deserved respect.

He then suddenly grabbed the blade and ran forward, before jumping to the left with great strength, towards a hair follicle, and then springboarding off of it towards Gilda, hoping to at least keep her on guard as he made a strong overhead slash downward towards her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:26 am

Well, this fight definitely wasn't going to be solved the easy. That was okay. Gilda preferred the hard way. She was better at it. Much better.

As he pulled out his sword Gilda grimaced. Magic. She hated magic. She didn't hate it because it was hard to deal with, much the opposite, she hated it because it was a crutch for the weak to use. Her home planet had discarded magic long ago, and though she disliked the current population of the planet, she respected Thanagar's past. Magic was nothing but an obstacle to overcome, it was a heap of trash. She would show her opponent that. She didn't return his bow. Bowing meant acknowledging they were equal or one was greater to Gilda. She was the greater one. She didn't need to bow

Gilda blinked as Kyte suddenly sprung off to the left, but his huge detour gave her more than enough time to get ready for his strike. Gilda usually went straight to making any battle 3D, but it seemed sorta pointless when she was fighting someone who would just follow her. She folded her wings tightly and sidestepped as the slash came down and then, instead of using her mace, opted to simply launch a punch straight at her enemy's face. Maybe she would get the easy knock out.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Kyte watched as Gilda just moved to the side of his strike, not even using her wings. Kyte blinked.

What? She can move in the air without her wings? ...why are they even there?

She was punching for his face, but Kyte had a hand free. He grabbed her fist in a block (After all, 1.5 tons vs 5 wasn't a problem), and then pulled, launching her towards the giant hair follicle, hopefully with a spin so it would be hard to break the course of inertia. He flapped his wings a little, staying aloft to see how Gilda would do.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 am

He was stronger than her...physically, but Gilda was confident she could use that for her advantage. It meant he might let her in for a grapple, that was all she needed to beat this amateur. Gilda smiled as she was thrown, spinning through the air a bit wildly, but managing to avoid the place she was thrown at and land on her feet, sliding back. "The skies are mine. You aren't going to keep me out of them! Even if we're on a different world!" she said, springing back into the air.

Gilda had spent years and years practicing her flying, being in the circus, a little spin wasn't going to take her out of the air. She sped up to him, quickly gaining speed to 200 miles per hour before turning all that energy into horizontal energy as she quickly took her mace in hand, but as she swung she would suddenly turn upside down, changing her strike zone to several inches above where it had been previously. She also suddenly turned on her Mace's electricity. She had long since had her patience stripped from her in the previous fight. She was going in quick this time.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Kyte observed Gilda further as she simply moved out of the way of the hair follicle. An impressive feat; it was larger than most trees. She slid back on her feet, proclaiming to him that the skies were his, and that he wasn't going to keep her out of them, even if she were on a different world.

In a way, she's right, Kyte mused. She can fly fast and skillfully, but she can also move freely through the air without any lift. Perhaps levitation. Combining these skills... Kyte took another look around his terrain for anything he could use, but was mindful of Gilda, It's nearly impossible to take her down in the air. I suppose I'll have to clip her wings.

Considering he knew not where the levitation ability stemmed from, it would be an exceedingly difficult feat.

She suddenly sped towards him, faster than Kyte had ever flown, and readied her weapon. Kyte charged a black ball of energy, waiting until she swung, and then flung it at her. If she tried batting it away with her mace, it would simply stick and attach to it, before detonating with the force of a very powerful explosion. In the blast radius of a hand grenade, it would launch out waves of the black corrosive energy, and Kyte was safe, for he was not an enemy of himself. Even if she were to somehow survive undeterred, he could simply block the blow with his sword.

"Claiming the sky all to yourself is a bit greedy, is it not? I was an angel, once...I think I'm allowed to fly, too," he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Gilda's eyes gleamed as she saw him readying more magic. It may have been a mistake on her part, letting him know that she wasn't the least intimidated by anything magical in nature. Her mouth's tips even turned slightly upwards as he threw it at her. She swung her mace down at it. It didn't stick to the mace, it also lost a bit of power, though it wasn't completely erased.

"The skies are mine."

It exploded off beind Gilda,she felt the shockwave, but it didn't do enough to throw her off course. She brought her mace back up at the demon's chin. Her mace radiating and electrical aura as did so. "Fly at your own peril." she then brought her mace back down roughly, nearly doubling in on herself.

((Reference to the strike, similar, but both hands on a mace instead of individual swords.))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Kyte watched her respond fairly agilely to the attack, actually batting it away with her mace.

Interesting. That was supposed to stick to it...could it be anti-magic?

However, Kyte had seen enough to have a decent counterplay. He coated Sekaikui in the same destruction magic, its indestructible form very helpful to his strategy, since it would not corrode. It would, however, heat up, and Kyte hoped if he touched Gilda's skin, it would sear her greatly. When she came up to his chin with a strike, he simply blocked it with a strike of his own, detonating the black energy at the same exact instant it met her mace to give even more explosive power to his five tons of strength. When she came in again, he simply repeated, hoping to have her at least a bit battered by the encounter.

"Not much peril," he taunted. "But that's alright. You can have the skies. For I claim the realm of close combat. Enervation."

He instantly became coated, himself, in black energy, including Sekaikui, before exploding with a much greater force as the waves of black energy spread out. The best part about his magic was it didn't effect him unless he wanted it to, and he readied his blade to batter Gilda some more.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:16 am

((This post might be out after midnight, busy day.))
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:27 am

Her mace bounced off his sword like both the weapons were made of rubber! "Son of a-" she said as the same result occurred when she struck the second time. She clearly was gonna need a new strategy, but until she thought of one her plan was simple. Keep it up. It would have stayed that way too if Kyte hadn't started pulling something weird.

She braced herself as the explosion of energy went by, it pushed her back but didn't burn her, though her clothes were damaged a bit. "That all ya got pretty boy?" she said confidently, floating in the air, "You're gonna need more than some fancy magic to beat me."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 am

Gilda got pushed back from both blows and the blasts of energy that accompanied them. Though his magic didn't seem to be having much effect, she was getting pushed back. She asked if that was all he had, and said that he'd need more then magic to defeat her.

"You know, Harpy, I don't like to make a habit of insulting beautiful, let alone skilled women...but honestly, don't try to downplay "fancy magic" when you're getting pushed back by it."

He sprung forward, summoning Hametsu, and covered them both in black magic, thrusting with the blade Sekaikui while simultaneously bringing the scythe Hametsu in for a deadly wound to the head. On contact they would both explode with the energy like last time.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 am

((might need an extra day again, last time >.<))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 pm

OOC: No problem at all. Another 24 hour extension after this would have to be your last one, though. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Gilda got ready for his attack as he spoke. She just needed to get a good hit on him. That's what she told herself. She had no way of knowing if it was true or not. She just believed it was. Even if it turned out to be false, she would just have to hit him a few more times! And a few more if that didn't work.

Gilda backed off as he thrust forward. She could have taken out her knife, but it wasn't very well made for blocking a large weapon like a scythe, and she wasn't good enough to block an entire sword with it! "I move when I want to. Don't get above yourself!" she said rising above him, "My people freed themselves from magic and Icthulhu eons ago! We went to war with magic and won! I will defeat you as they did!"

She dashed downwards and then up to the back of Kyte, swinging her mace at him, one armed, then suddenly took out her knife and stabbed at his torso before quickly pulling back and going for a straight punch, with the same hand, to his either the back of his head or, if he turned around, his jaw

"Eat this and die!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harpy vs Akunin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy vs Akunin   Harpy vs Akunin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harpy vs Akunin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next