Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Harpy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Harpy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Harpy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Harpy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Harpy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Harpy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Harpy Vote_lcapHarpy Voting_barHarpy Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Harpy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Harpy   Harpy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:08 am

Heather Markway

Normal form
Harpy Untitled_drawing_by_2793p-d99eqf5
Mask
Harpy 15091312
Harpy Form
Harpy 15091310

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Heather Markway
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Harpy
Classification: Unknown though is not a normal human, alien, nor uses magics for her powers
Affiliation: Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Light Brown (Turn into feathers that go from black to light brown)
Eye Color: Deep Blue (Her irises take up most of her eye now and is hardly able to be seen unless she looks left or white. Her pupils are twice the size as normal human pupils, her irises are light brown and between them and the pupils is a think white ring.)
Gender Female
Height: 5' 7" (Harpy form is 7' 7" from her leg growth)
Weight: 115 lbs (203 lbs Harpy form)
Other Traits: She has piercings on her bottom lip, 2 on her right eyebrow, 2 that connect to each other with metal balls on both sides of the ear and ring ones on her ear lobes. In her harpy form her arms and body gets a lot of black feathers and her arms turn into wings with black and  dark brown feathers. Her thighs grow in with twice the size and get covered in dark brown feathers. Her shins and feet then become twice the size and bird like though her shins become a bit thinner and resembles that of birds they also gain razor sharp talons. (They dull over time so she has to up keep them to keep them that sharp.)

===POWERS===

Powers:
Human Form:
Spoiler:
Harpy Form:
Spoiler:
Both
Spoiler:
Skills:

• Expert level in movie make up
  • Expert level in costume creations
  • Skilled Plan Maker

Weaknesses:

• Blind: When looking through the eyes of a bird she no longer can see or hear things from her own body allowing others to sneak up on her/
  • Statue: When looking through the eyes of a bird she no longer can move her body allowing others to attack her.
  • Swaper's Day: When looking through another birds eyes/taking control of a bird she must look into the bird's eyes uninterrupted so she can not move or look around during this time making it so that she can be attacked.
  • Head Shot: When turned into a crow swarm she can much easier be hurt badly. Based on how badly each crow is hurt will determine how badly she is when she reforms. Though if her head bird is killed she instantly will die and note the birds will not reform if she dies in their form they will all just drop dead.
  • Harp Song: In order to use the song she has to coo constantly with breif breaks for breath but she must still keep it going. This means she can't run around a lot due to risks of losing her breath and stopping she also can't talk during this either.
  • Metal Wings: She moves slower in this form, and she can not fly nor swim in this form.
  • Harpy form: its hard to sneak around in this large form and she also no longer has hands due to this form so she can't pick anything up either in this form. She also can't swim well in this form either.

Equipment:
Enchanted Bird Skull Mask: This mask is Magically enchanted to grow to the best fitting size for the owner and to do so when the owner wills it to. It also can shrink back to normal which is the size of a normal crow skull. The head band that holds it on your face will thing allow the skull to work like a necklace. The skull also becomes as strong as bullet proof armor, it will still get dents and larger fire arms and stronger ones can break through it.

It can also be cut by anything that can normally cut through metal. It will also easily be crush under 1.5 tons of pressure. It can still be burnt or frozen thought burning it will do nothing but burn it as to where if it is frozen soild it will shatter like anything else if hit with a decent level of strength.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Heather hates heroes and villains that are openingly showing off who they are and claim to not know why masks are useful. She also sees the role of villains are over filled with people who just only steal money and thus she only likes to steal money if she has to and usually tends to steal items from places over money to buy side things.

She also sees not only them lame but also heroes who constantly fit the standard stereotypical hero status, and 'heroes' that constantly kill petty-big time villains seeing it as justice due to seeing it as ruining the fun and over done. She over all lives to have fun and likes to tease others at times but unlike most if she can tell shes going to lose a fight she will start to leave to avoid possible death or bad injuries but will still try and complete her goals first.

Strengths:

• Quick Thinker
  • Make up
  • Costumes

Interests/Habits:

• Tribal fashion
  • Making costumes and using make up
  • Birds
  • Messing with others
  • The prevanishing Big time villains

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother and Father
Place of Origin: Jump City
History: Heather was always a normal kid who always preferred dreaming about being a super villain over most kids who wanted to be batman or superman, who wants to be a grown man in tights with out parents? She unlike most modern day teens has parents who are extremely supportive of her and well are alive, who said you need to have daddy issues to be a hero or villain?

Anyways growing up she always knew that her father was able to run into a harpy like form and her mother could summon and control birds though is wasn't till she was 10 that her powers came in that were a mesh of the two. Her parents were supportive of all of her choices like her choice of style getting piercings all over her face just about everything she did they did of course make sure to teach her respect like any parent would their kid and her life has been happy and care free.

One day after noticing how many heroes there were in the city and seeing so many without masks or taking it seriously she confirmed once again how dumb she found heroes were and how cool villains were though the villains were no better and didn't wear masks and they all were villains because their sad or something and not due to the passion of wanting to be a villains. Though they were on the right track to the point where they could tell that being a hero was way lamer than being a villain.

This same day she went to her parents and talked to them about her wishes to be a villain she didn't want to be any simple villain though who was just in it for the money she wanted to be a crime lord, she wanted to do it just for the sake of doing it and having fun, and she wanted to do it to one day be able to mess with all of those try hard heroes who don't find the need in wearing masks.

She wanted to remake the fear villains once held that now seem to be gone and the rise of the heroes having started up. Her parents though unlike most supported this idea and spent a year with her planning and getting ready for her first day out on trying to make it out in the world of villainism. She managed to learn how to make her own costume and use makeup to change her face and begun studying the art of villain terrony.

Her story begins now in jail or well a jail holding cell with many murderers while she is being processed as a mystery girl whose face is unknown due to changing her looks and not coming up in any data bases thus far, she had seemed to give in and allowed herself to be captured though the reasons as to why are still unknown.

Last edited by Energy on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy   Harpy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Finished and Ready to Be Checked
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy   Harpy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:25 pm

It has been claimed by the great and fabulous Hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy   Harpy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Ok. First thing, I understand the limitations of the metal wings, and that's fine. But there's little information on the logistics of her regular wings. Moreso, her actual ability to fly. How high can she go? How fast? How maneuverable. Ect.

I'd also like a little more on how she transforms. A bit more description on how long it takes, and what restrictions would be very appreciated.

Most of my issue is in power count, and how to balance it. So far, I must say you've done a magnificent job despite Harpy having more powers than a character should by restricting her to 3 of those powers at any given time. You've also done a good job evening it out by providing the extra weaknesses. Once you've made the changes, I'll see how the balancing works.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy   Harpy Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Sorry this is rather embarrassing cause I didn't realize I had forgotten about the speed of her flight and such I'll get right on that ^^' With her transformation I brought it up when talking to SN He said he brought it up to you and that he himself had missed it in my app, do you still need better clarification with that ability or do you understand it better now?

If you do I'll gladly add that in. With her powers I'm sorry if I made them confusing, at one one she only has 3 powers, 2 in harpy form, and 2 in human, but the crow summon is in both, it can be used by both forms but only actively and continuously used in the human form due to it changing her into her human form.

With this function if it was the cause of your transformation confusion with how fast it is I will have by the time you read this edited a time frame in on how long it takes I am sorry for that confusion its just another one of those things I had forgotten to add in on accident and is rather embarrassing due to it's the first time I've forgotten things like that in a long time.

If the belief that she has 4 powers not including the crow summon in her harpy form was rose by her harp song I will have clarified this in the app but she can only use one of those abilities per song rather than one possibly thinking she can use more than one.

((so you dont have to look, Harp song clarification can be found at the end of the main description before the first effect. Flight speed can be found at the beginning of the metal wings, human transformation time can be found at the end of the crow summon.))
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

Harpy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harpy   Harpy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 8:49 am

Harpy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMQWV6t_1yFPtr2Z-wUYVtDX0PWRnMgN-LdmdWeRdUozu51odm