Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Vote_lcapThe Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Voting_barThe Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Vote_lcapThe Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Voting_barThe Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 12:54 am

Harpy walked into the comic book store smiling wearing a yellow short sleeve t shirt over a long sleeve red t shirt. On the from it read 'Need a arch rival? Go reverse and you'll get one!' written in red on the front one half being over a red lighting bolt and the other half under it.

She had on her normal tan cargo pants and black hanging suspenders, and had on her converse shoes that had a chibi scarecrow pouting on it and the wards besides it 'So Spooky' in a word bubble that was coming off a chibi crow that looked unimpressed.

Harpy had usually gone to comic book stores in the mall but after hearing about this store and one of her teachers having owned it she decided to check it out. She walked over to the comics and started to go through them smiling she loved the ones that told about old heroes and villains stories that were known to the public but told in comic form and some times through the eyes of eye witnesses.

She looked through them and paused noticing who was standing near by her. It was another Titan.... She smiled brighter and grabbed some comics walking over to him and spoke in a kind voice to him. "Hiyah I'm Heather whats your name and favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 1:32 am

Toji scratches at his chin, glancing down at the comic featuring the newest titans.".........." He shrugs, sighing as he puts it back up.It'd be weird to read about himself anyway. The halfling begins to head towards the manta section, but a girl pops up in front of him."Oh, hi!! I'm Toji Okami, and I like...hmm.." Toji thinks, considering."I guess blue..or maybe yellow."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 1:42 am

She smiled brightly "Aw cool color picks! It's nice to meet you Toji!" Heather liked the fact that Toji had so easily answered her questions would really asking why, most people would ask her why she wanted to know or something rather then just answering her question.

looked to where he was headed and moved over to stand next to him and gestured to say that he could continue forward. If he did she would walk with him over to it. "So what kind of comic and manga's do you like to read?" She asked as she would look at the manga he had walked over to to see what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:06 am

Toji grins."Thanks." Asked what he liked, the halfling considers."Well....fantasy...I like that. I guess that's befitting, considering my...background...I also like science fiction...uhm...Martial arts, too...I tend to avoid the heavy stuff, to be honest." He grins."Whatcha like, Heather?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:39 am

She giggled "No problem man!" She looked through the manga as he talked about what he liked and held up a book for him. "Here volume 1 of Time Stretch. My friend likes the same stuff as you and she absolutely can never shut up about this series." She said joking partly about they not shutting up part and handed the book to him.

"It's about a group of people who time travel with the combine efforts of magic and technology built with the best tech science could build in their world. They travel through all time eras most of the group are from different eras of time, some are from an era that purely focused on magic and such, some are from an era of Asia when Martial arts were super big, and the rest are from far in the future."

"They basically constantly travel around for at first to learn about other eras and further the world over all by advancing past eras though due to this they cause a time lapse that causes the world to start to collapse in on itself because of all of the sudden changes and parallel time lines the constantly make so now they have to try and find a way to fix it because just stopping themselves from going back isn't working. It's an interesting concept and still on going so if you like it there are still many more to read."

She then smiled and showed him the basically history books in comic form she had that covered what looked like teen super hero teams and the history of Hive. "I like the comics that covered the past of old and new heroes, I like learning about that kind of stuff of history because you tend to learn a lot about history and other things like how to tend to injuries with clothes and such, and how to escape bad situations, I hope I never have to try out those things but it's still cool to learn about those kinds of things. That and the fact these people exist still in the world and did so in my life time is a super cool fact you know?" She said with a bright smile.

((By the way if you try and look up the manga you won't find it due to me having just made it up on the spot xp Just wanted to tell you so you didn't try and look for it and not find it.))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:43 am

( k!! Too bad, it sounds interesting.^^)

Toji blinks as she hands him a book, listing off what it was about.The grins, nodding."Woah, that sounds interesting!Thanks." Then he listens as she explains what she likes and why. Toji smiles."I see!Yeah, it is kinda cool...It would be awesome to meet the originals, like Batman, or the Flash."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:05 am

((Well I'm Glad you liked it ^^))

She smiled and shrugged "Yeah but all that matters is if you end up liking it. And no problem man." She giggled and nodded "I agree meeting the originals would be a mind blowing event but just average school girls like me only really get to meet people like that when they are in grave danger. I mean I would LOVE to meet some heroes even modern day ones but I'd rather not be in grave danger to try and meet them you know? I think it would be cool to just sit down and chill out with modern day heroes, get to know them over some hot steaming great food and soda. And Just really have fun with them." She said smiling to him brightly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:52 am

Toji listens, nodding." Yeah...it'd be inspirational, for sure."Then she says it'd be awesome to meet modern heroes. He nods."It'd be interesting..."The halfling gets an idea, and a mischievous gleam enters his eyes." You know, I'm kinda hungry. Wanna go check out that diner down the street?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:56 am

Harpy nodded smiling "Yeah it would...." She then blinked as he asked her if she wanted to go to the diner down the street and she smiled brightly. "I'd love too! but I should pay for these first, I don't want to get in trouble for stealing something." SHe said with a giggle going to the counter and paying for her comics.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 1:13 am

Toji grins."Alright." He follows her up to the counter, paying for his own stuff, and they head out. As they walk along the street, Toji considers his little prank. Let's see...eating first...followed by arcade, then...hmmm...Get to that next it comes up, Toji."So, what's your favorite subjectnin school?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:01 am

She smiled having a skip in her step as she held her comics close to her chest happily. She walked besides him happily when he asked her about her favorite subject was in school. She thought "Hmm that's a tough one...." How to get away with murder was a fun class and how to kill people in mass amounts with out getting hurt was a great class too that she was REAAAALLY good at but one class she really was fond of was the Mind Games, and ways to win hands off. "I REAAALY love physiology" She said with a cute giggle and smile. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 5:28 pm

Toji nods."Sounds cool!" He thinks,considering. There were w few classes he enjoyed.....but two stuck out."I guess metalworking and music.." He smiles slightly."There's just something about crafting a statue out of steel with your hands, you know? And...and music is something special...I hope to be a musician one day."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 2:06 pm

She nodded smiling "Yep hopefully physiology can help me make more friends cause my current friends are nice but they sorta get annoyed when I joke around too much. I already made a friend in the same class as me due to it! She's really nice and likes the same things I do and actually thinks I'm cool!" She said the last part like it was something rare to happen and she smiled brightly at the thought.

"Oh cool maybe you could teach me a thing or two in metalworking or music some time, I don't know much on either but I think it could be a fun activity to bond over and try to make friends by doing so with cause in my physiology books to make a friend the easiest way is for one to find common interest like my friend and I recently just made who likes the same stuff as I do." She spoke as if reciting the lines from the book when talking about them being from the book.

"So if you are willing I'd love t try to find more common interests with you cause you seem every nice and I would love to become friends with someone so nice." She said smiling brightly and innocently
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Toji grins."That's good...Its nice to make friends." When she suggests maybe teaching her, he considers."Huh...Well...I don't know much, really...I only dabble.But yeah, sure, sometime I'll show you what I know."Weird way she said it...Shrugging, the boy grins at her."Yeah!It'd be nice to be friends with you as well!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 6:37 pm

Harpy smiled brightly and hugged him suddenly. "Wonderful! I am glad that I can call you now my friend and you're willing to help me learn with you about metal work and music!" She let him go and walked with a skip in her step as she walked with him she then walked quickly up to the entrance of the dinner bouncing again happily and smiling brightly to him as she waited for him to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)   The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demon, The Harpy, The Comic Shop (HB/Ask)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next